The X Corporation Ch. 02

Story Info
Toni figures out she's been drugged.
3.4k words
4.42
118.3k
38
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertpenn
robertpenn
1,145 Followers

Toni Thompson lay there nude, still trembling from the three shattering orgasms she had been brought to by Dr. Xan. The 35-year-old housewife and mother was a mass of conflicting emotions and feelings. She had never felt anything like she had just experienced, but another part of her was questioning how she could be doing what she as doing.

She was happily married!

And yet another part still yearned for more of what Xan had to offer. His smallish cock was hard and he was softly touching it as he observed Toni. She began to stare at it as her own hands began to explore herself.

Sparks seem to be flying from her fingertips. Her flesh tingled with excitement as she touched herself. The reasoned thoughts that had begun to appear in her conscious mind were now disappearing as her hands drifted over her body.

Her left hand made it down to her pussy and was amazed at the warmth radiating from there. She quickly spread her pussy lips apart and moved her right hand down to her clit. It had been years since Toni has masturbated, but she had not forgotten how.

She quickly dipped her right fingers into her oozing opening and captured some lubrication. She then slid up and pulled back the hood covering her clit with her left hand and began to furiously rub her clit with her right.

Shockwaves began to radiate through her body and she began to shake as an immediate orgasm hit her. Xan watched as her eyes flew open wide and a deep moan escaped her lips as Toni came again.

Usually, she would have stopped. But there was no stopping now. Her finger rubbed her clit with increasing intensity as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her. She could not stop. She did not want to stop. She'd never felt anything like this before in her lifetime.

Xan smiled as he watched the housewife bring herself off again and again. He had seen it all before. The drug always had a strong effect the first time. Women became helpless to their desire for satisfaction. He slowly stroked his cock as he watched.

Toni was out of control. She'd made herself cum ten times and wanted more. Her eyes drifted to Xan and fixated on his small hard cock. She watched him stroke it slowly and she felt a shudder go through her as she pictured him sliding it in and out of her. She wanted him as she's never wanted anything.

Xan had watched enough. He stood up from his seat and moved between Toni's spread legs. She watched as he positioned himself at her opening. Part of her did not want to move her hands from her pussy. They were giving her too much pleasure. But another part wanted that cock in her. She pulled back to allow him access. Xan buried his three-inch cock into Toni in one stroke.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGG!" Toni screamed as millions of nerve endings inside her pussy exploded, sending pleasure messages to her brain.

Toni began to scream and squeal as Xan slowly fucked her. Her hands went to his ass, pulling him as deep as he could go into her as she pumped against him.

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" Screamed Toni as she came even larger than she had before.

Xan slowly fucked the housewife and mother as he watched her face twist in pleasure as she came and came again. Her eyes bulging out and her mouth open, and her face contorted. Nothing beat the first time with a new wife for him. He knew his cock was small, but knew it was giving Toni pleasure she'd never experienced until now.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Toni began to moan over and over again.

She could not get enough. Each stroke of Xan's three-inch cock drove her over a wall she'd never been close to before. Xan pumped and pumped as quickly and as hard as he could, but being almost 70, he could not do much more. His back beginning to give up, Xan pulled away and reclined on the couch. He signaled for Toni to mount him and she did quickly.

Toni straddled Xan and quickly grabbed his penis and inserted it into her waiting pussy. She put her hands on Xan's small chest and began to pump her pelvis against his. She was out of control as orgasm after orgasm swept over her body.

Toni rode Xan until he could hold back no longer.

Xan pushed up into Toni and screamed. "I cumming!"

Every nerve ending in Toni's pussy exploded as Xan's cum shot up into her. It felt as though she could feel every one of several million sperm hitting her vaginal walls and swimming around, caressing her deeply inside.

"AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE!" Screamed Toni as she came again and again as she pumped all of Xan's sperm from his softening cock. Xan looked up at the writhing housewife, her body drenched in sweat, her hair damp, and her face twisted as she came and came again.

Toni pumped and pumped until she could move no more. She collapsed on top of Xan, who was quite out of breath at this time. He let her lay there and then slowly crawled out from under her. Toni lay there unconscious, drenched in sweat.

Xan showered and then called for Mantoo. He entered to a sight he had seen many times before. A new wife freshly fucked by Dr. Xan after she'd been drugged. Xan instructed him to clean her up and drive her home.

Mantoo carried Toni to the shower and washed her off. He took liberties with her body as he washed and rinsed her naked form. She was too out of it to know or care. He pinched her nipples and touched her pussy. He hoped that some day he might have a chance at this woman. But he feared the powerful Xan. He was small and old, but Mantoo knew better that to disobey Xan.

He dressed Toni and drove her home. He placed her in her bed, where she slept the rest of the day and night. Her sleep was restless, filled with sexual images. She awoke drowsy the next morning and found her husband sitting at the table drinking coffee.

Don quickly left after some chitchat, leaving Toni to make her own breakfast. She looked at the clock and saw how late it was. She was amazed she had slept to late.

As the morning went on, her mind began to clear and she began to think about the day before. She had gone to see Xan. What had happened? She was having trouble remembering. That bothered her. She had an excellent memory. She recalled Mantoo picking her up and seeing some of the factory, but the rest of the day was cloudy in her mind.

That night, Don and her made love. And it was better than it had been in years. She did not know if the new job was maybe distressing their lives, but Don was very good that night! And she had had a good orgasm. One that was so good, she had to clench her teeth to keep herself from crying out.

The next day she was invited to Donna's for coffee. As they sat and chit chatted, Donna asked how she enjoyed her trip to see Xan. Toni did not want to admit she had little recollection of it and just replied it was fine. But something began to bother her.

That night she began to talk to Don. She told him she was troubled by her trip to see Dr. Xan. She asked him again about what kinds of things they did there. Don got defensive and they argued.

The next few days, Toni began to experience some flashbacks. Some came to her in dreams. Some came as she was sitting quietly reading. At first, they were sexual images of her husband Don, and then slowly Dr. Xan began to appear in them. She was shocked at first. How could she be having fantasies about that sweet little old man?

After several days of this, she began to realize that something else happened on her trip to see Dr. Xan. She began to wonder if she had been drugged. But how could that be possible? She was so confused. She needed to talk to someone. She called Donna.

Donna listened and sounded concerned. Toni was afraid she'd sound insane. Toni asked Donna what she knew about the X Corporation. Donna knew very little too. Donna then invited Toni over saying perhaps we should discuss this in private at her house.

Toni walked over to find Donna sitting in her kitchen. She offered Toni a cup of coffee and asked her to tell her more of her memories. Toni began to open up. She thought that Xan had perhaps drugged her and abused her sexually in some way. Donna listened and watched as Toni consumed the coffee. The one Donna had made special, just for her.

Donna watched as Toni began to get more animated and her eyes and speech began to cloud a bit. She knew it would not be long before the drug would take it's full effect.

Toni began to feel a bit woozy. Donna offered her an arm and told her she needed to lie down on the couch to rest. Toni followed her, unaware of what was happening to her. Donna sat her down and left the room. Toni sat there feeling stranger and stranger, until she closed her eyes and drifted off.

Toni awakened slowly. Her mind a cloudy of confused thoughts. She was hearing sounds, loud sounds, and people talking and making other loud sounds. Was someone being hurt? She heard screaming. What was going on?

She opened her eyes and tried to focus, but everything was hazy. She closed her eyes and drifted off again. She was dreaming about Don. They were having sex and he was performing oral sex on her. Something he'd never done particularly well. But today he was.

Toni kept thinking. "Wow honey. You really know what you're doing today."

She drifted in and out for another minute. She was getting ready to cum. Something she never did when Don performed oral on her. And it felt like a big one!

Toni's body jumped as a huge orgasm swept over her. She thrust per pelvis up against Don and pumped hard against his tongue as she exploded in pleasure. She pumped and pumped until the spasms stopped. She'd never felt so good. And Don had never licked her so well. And he wasn't stopping. And she felt like she was going to cum again!

Toni exploded again and her body shook with pleasure. She screamed and pumped against her husband as he delighted her unlike any other time in their marriage. Her mind could not believe how good Don was making her feel. She lay there as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her.

Her hand drifted down to Don's head as her third orgasm approached. She wanted to grab his head and hold it tight against her pussy as she came again. She grabbed a large amount of hair and pulled Don's head tight as she exploded again in orgasm.

Some small part of her consciousness suddenly realized something was wrong here. She opened her eyes, but her vision was still cloudy. Her husband Don was almost bald! She blinked here eyes again and again, trying to clear up the fog in her eyes and her brain.

Who was doing this to her? Who's hair did she have a hold on?

Toni lifted her head and blinked and her vision cleared slightly. Just then another orgasm approached and washed over her. It caused her to tilt her head back and push against whomever was between her legs. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked as she raised her head again.

"Oh my God!" Screamed Toni as she saw that it was Donna between her legs! Donna did not look up and kept licking Toni's pussy. Toni tried to struggle, but her body felt weak and helpless. She blinked and lifted her head again and saw that Donna and her were not alone. Dr. Xan was behind Donna and he was fucking her!

"Oh God Donna! Please stop! Please don't!" Toni screamed as she now fully realized what was happening. She tried to move away from Donna, but was helpless under the effects of the drug.

Xan looked down at the helpless housewife and smiled. He was enjoying fucking Donna. But he wanted another crack at this new one. He fucked Donna for another minute before he pulled back and withdrew.

Donna quickly stopped licking Toni and began to look at Xan in desperation. She was under the influence of the drug too. She needed fucking badly.

"Oh God. Don't stop. You promised me!" Donna moaned and begged.

"Don't worry my darling. Your loyalty will be rewarded." Said the smiling Xan.

Xan nodded at his manservant Mantoo. He quickly rose from his seat and disrobed. Donna's pussy gushed in anticipation at what she knew was coming and went back to licking Toni.

Mantoo quickly got behind Donna and pushed his gigantic black cock into her waiting pussy. Donna squealed in delight as Mantoo began to fuck her slowly. She put her head back between Toni's legs and began to lick and suck her pussy again.

Toni's mind was a jumble of thoughts, emotions, and feelings. What was going on was so surreal to her. She was lying in her new friends bed, naked, while Donna licked her pussy, while Mantoo fucked Donna from behind. She looked and saw Dr. Xan reaching for something. Dr. Xan then approached with a small bottle and syringe.

"My dear. I am going to have to accelerate your training." He said smiling as he extracted some liquid from the bottle into the syringe. He softly grabbed Toni's arm and tapped her forearm lightly. Toni watched helplessly as he injected the liquid directly into her arm.

Toni immediately felt a flush rush through her body. Then her skin and every nerve ending began to tingle with excitement. The feeling in her pussy magnified one hundred times and she began to explode in orgasm every ten seconds on Donna's tongue.

She screamed in delight over and over again. Her clit felt as though it was six inches long as Donna sucked and licked it. She looked up at Mantoo and watched as he slowly fucked Donna and it caused her to cum. Her mind was a sea of sexual thoughts she never thought possible.

She'd had lost all control.

Xan watched as Toni came again and again. He had given her a massive dose directly into her system. He knew now she would be hooked. She would do anything for the drug. Anything for a repetition of what she was feeling now. And he wanted to be part of it.

He waved at Mantoo and he pulled Donna back and laid her on the bed next to Toni. Dr. Xan then got between Toni's legs and began to fuck her. Toni screamed in delight as one million nerve endings exploded inside her pussy and began to send pleasure waves to her brain. She had no other thought in her mind now other than the small hard cock of Dr. Xan and how it was making her feel.

Donna spread her legs and invited Mantoo to fuck her hard. This was her reward for betraying Toni and she had longed for it. She had heard of Mantoo's reputation from one of the other wives who had been fortunate enough to fuck him, and now it was her turn.

Mantoo loved when he got the chance to fuck one of the wives. Dr. Xan kept him on a tight leash, which he greatly resented. But the old man had control of him, as well as every resident of the city.

Mantoo began to fuck Donna with long hard strokes. Donna's eyes rolled back in her head as Mantoo hit areas of her pussy that no man had ever hit. Mantoo's girth also stretched her pussy to the limit and intensified the incredible feelings that were sweeping over her. She was experiencing one long big orgasm after another.

Xan fucked Toni in much slower intense motions, but with Toni under the heavy influence of the drug, her pussy was experiencing sensations she'd never felt before. She was coming every 10 seconds.

Xan fucked her for as long as it old body could hold out. He pushed deep and shot his cum deeply into her. Toni screamed as another orgasm swept over her. Xan pumped a few more times and then withdrew.

Toni lay there shuddering as she felt Xan's hot cum wash around deeply inside her. Every nerve of her body was exploding in pleasure as she lay there next to her new friend.

Toni looked over at Donna. Her eyes were glassy and she looked as though she was almost unconscious. Her mouth was open and she moaned continuingly as Mantoo fucked her hard, fast, a deeply.

Toni looked at Mantoo. His body was covered with sweat, as he pumped hard in and out of Donna. Erotic images began to fill Toni's head. She wanted Mantoo to fuck her with his magnificently large black cock. She pictured it happening to her and her hands unconsciousness went to her pussy and she began to caress her clit as she watched the scene going on next to her.

Toni's clit exploded in pleasure as Toni touched it. She began to orgasm as she watched Mantoo fuck Donna. Sexual thoughts unknown to Toni before today filled her thoughts. Her eyes roamed all over the scene next to her as she masturbated herself to orgasm after orgasm. She was hooked.

Xan ordered Mantoo to withdraw from Donna and place her on top of Toni in a 69 position. He instructed Mantoo to resume fucking Donna. Toni lay there watching Mantoo's gigantic black cock piston in and out of Donna's pussy. His huge black balls hung just inches from her face as he pumped in and out of her.

Donna began to lick and suck on Toni's clit, and Toni began to scream in delight. Juice began to ooze out of Donna's pussy and flow onto Toni's face. She was amazed at how much there was. She suddenly opened her mouth and began to lick Donna's clit. She had never even considered being with a woman before today. She was acting purely on instinct now.

Donna lifted her head and screamed as Toni began to lick her clit. She was cumming again and again as Toni licked her clit while the gigantic Mantoo power fucked her. Donna looked up to see Dr. Xan approaching her stroking his smallish cock. He'd been aroused by watching the scene before him and had to cum once more.

Xan grabbed Toni's legs and lifted them. He shoved his small hard cock into Toni's pussy and heard her scream in delight. He fucked her hard and quick, aroused by watching Mantoo with the two wives.

The combination of Donna's tongue and Xan's cock sent Toni to another level of orgasmic delight. Her body bucked and bucked as huge orgasms wracked her body. She'd never known pleasure like this was possible.

Xan pushed hard and shot his second load of cum into Toni's delighted pussy. She squealed as she felt every spurt spray inside her. Then she lost consciousness.

Xan withdrew and watched as Mantoo fucked Donna senseless. Mantoo grabbed Donna's hips and pushed as deep as he could as shot his cum into Donna. Donna screamed as the biggest orgasm she'd ever experienced hit her body. She shuddered and moaned loudly as she felt the warm cum bath her insides. She collapsed on top of Toni, utterly spent.

Xan showered and instructed Mantoo to clean Toni again. Donna was lying on the bed, still delighting in the fucking she had just gotten. As Xan entered the room, she rose and thanked him.

Xan smiled and said. "You explain her new life to her when she wakes up."

"I will Doctor." Said Donna.

Xan and Mantoo left and Donna looked at the unconscious Toni. She would tell her everything. And Toni would have to accept her fate. Xan and the men controlled things around here. The women were there to serve them. The men controlled the drug. And the drug controlled the women. There was no escape.

robertpenn
robertpenn
1,145 Followers