The X-hibitions: Forced & Liking It

Story Info
A bad idea that turned out well.
7.2k words
4.14
30.2k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although we had apparently agreed to go back to the room for a quickie, I think we both kind of chickened out once we got back there. It wasn't anything that anyone said out loud, more like something we just decided not to bring up again. Maybe it was the 'scene of the crime' or maybe it was the sunlight streaming through the windows... or maybe it was the thought that we would be meeting the girls in just over an hour.

It didn't matter, because all we did when we got back to the hotel was to dump her shopping in their room -- I didn't even enter the room, she merely whisked the bags off me and strode right into the room -- and walk straight out again.

I didn't say a thing, and Jeanie had very little to say too, which was alright at the beginning, but as we stepped out of the hotel lobby, it began to feel a little weird. Was what I'd initially feared beginning to happen to our friendship?

She didn't appear to be very keen to talk, and was walking at a quick pace back to the cafe we'd arranged to meet, so I had to walk just as briskly just to keep up. After we'd walked for a few minutes without talking, I'd had enough. I yanked on her arm and pulled her into a side street.

"Hey Jeanie, what's going on?" I asked. She kept silent. I tried to make eye contact and she looked away. Damn. I took that as a sign that she was regretting our actions the night before. I suppose that would have been somewhat correct, but it wasn't the complete reason why she wasn't looking into my eyes. Jeanie was actually looking at someone else.

"Well, well, what have we got here?" I heard a voice behind me, turned around, and found myself held by the upper arms. A wiry young local was grinning as he looked at Jeanie and I. He didn't look like the typical mugger, not by way he looked or dressed, but he was flicking a switchblade open and he didn't look like he was about to ask for directions. There was a small group of other similarly youthful and trendy kids behind him.

"Hey, hey," I began. "Don't want any trouble here..."

A girl who was as tall as my shoulder stepped up from behind the boy and slapped me full across the face. I was stunned more than hurt by it. These people were young, like they were just barely out of their teens. What did they intend..?

"Don't insult us by offering us your money, dude," the boy I took to be their leader said, grinning. "We're just here to have some fun with you and your girlfriend here."

I pushed hard against the hands holding me and almost got to grab him by his scrawny little throat before that stupid girl stepped up again and swung a kick at my nuts. Good job I managed to swing my hips so I dodged the full force of the blow, but the action still winded me. Damn it. Never walk into a back alley in a foreign country. What the fuck was I thinking? And to think I'd dragged Jeanie into this mess too. Shit.

Speaking of whom... I turned my head to look at her. She was being held by a girl and a boy... and the latter was holding her with one hand and grabbing at her tits with the other.

"Hey! Hey!" I said, and got slapped again.

"Fuck, stop that, D," said the girl holding on to Jeanie's other arm. "Don't you get enough of it already?"

"Fuck no, this one's fresh meat," he grinned. "She's skinny but she's got some nice tits."

I struggled to get away from the grip of my captors to go to Jeanie's aid, but to no avail. Jeanie looked petrified and didn't seem to be resisting as much. I saw a flash of steel and understood why. The girl was holding a knife against her. Shit.

"You'd better be good, dude, you hear?" the boy said behind me. "Or your girlfriend's going home with one less tit."

As if to emphasise his point, the girl reached up and cut off one of the buttons of Jeanie's dress. Jeanie had worn a dark blue button down dress that went all the way down to her knees, but the boy molesting her had raised her skirt so we could see her panties. They were pink and tight enough so I could see the little cleft of her sex. They also looked a little wet. "Fuck, I hope they don't notice," I thought.

My attention was drawn upwards by another sudden movement and another button dropped to the floor with a slight click. This was getting bad. I could see the top of her pink bra now. Yes, for a slender woman, she certainly wasn't lacking in the boobs department. Her breasts were heaving as she looked on, terrified and unsure of what the gang would do next.

Click. Another button fell to the ground, and she was exposed almost to the waist. Damn. What should I do? What could I use to negotiate our safety?

I turned to look at the leader, wondering if I could appeal to his sense of decency, and heard yet another click. This was followed quickly by a squeal, and I turned to see Jeanie's bra cut in half and hanging off her shoulders. Her breasts were nice -- white and round and quite firm, her nipples clearly hardened, probably by the cold as much as by fear.

"Look, if you don't want money, what do you want?" I turned back to the leader, trying to ignore the sight of the boy's hand releasing her skirt to slide up to her unprotected breast. Jeanie's breathing was audible and harsh.

"Like I said, we want to have fun with you and your girlfriend," he smiled.

My heart sank. The worst kind of assault was one that made little or no sense. If there was nothing they really wanted from us, I would have no bargaining chip to use.That meant we were completely at their mercy.

"Hey, that's a nice dress," said the girl behind me, and I turned to look at them again. Instead of cutting off the rest of Jeanie's buttons, she had unbuttoned the dress the rest of the way down. The knife was still gleaming against Jeanie's goosepimpled flesh, just under the curve of her left breast.

I gaped. Jeanie was standing only in her panties now, and all the guys were getting a little excited by it. I think maybe the girls were too, because I heard the girl who'd slapped me exclaim: "Shit! For an old woman she's got nice ones!"

"Take it off," the girl next to her said to Jeanie, the knife moving down in the direction of her panties. "Let's see you naked."

Oh fuck. Holy fuck. If she complied, there would be no way back. The hormonal levels in the narrow alley were conspicuously rising, and I could literally smell the excitement amongst the gang members.

Jeanie, obviously mindful of the knife, did not think to object and did as she was told, slowly reaching down, hooking her thumbs into the waistband and drawing her panties down her legs. The boys gasped and I heard one of them say "holy fuck!" as she stepped out of them.

Like I'd said, Jeanie is a slender woman, but she did take good care of herself. She had a nice body -- a bit thinner than the type I'm used to, but certainly not too thin for me to not be able to appreciate it -- and her pubic hair was sparse enough so that her pink clefted sex could be seen. It was plastered against her skin and looked a little wet to me. Damn.

Her panties fell to the floor from her nerveless hands, which quickly went up to protect whatever shreds of dignity she had left. I think she had been in too much shock to cover herself up when her breasts were exposed, but now that she was completely naked in front of a group of clothed people, she seemed to have become suddenly aware of her nudity.

"Keep those arms down," the leader ordered her. His eyes appeared to be a little glazed as he stared at her. Jeanie shook her head and clasped her breasts and groin more tightly. The girl next to her pressed the knife up against the bottom of her breast and her arm fell away to press over her privates.

"Well, your girlfriend's a little shy, isn't she?" the leader said to me conversationally, almost as if we had been discussing the weather or some other mundane thing.

"The slut's wetter than a bitch in heat," the girl who'd slapped me opined. "Look at her panties!"

We all looked at the soiled garment, now lying on the floor near her feet. The gusset was a much darker colour than the rest of the material on her undergarment. I looked up at her and saw that Jeanie was blushing furiously, her face redder than I'd ever seen. Damn it. If it weren't for the knives, if Jeanie wasn't at risk, I'd have taken my chances with these young punks and their knives.

"That's good. Means she's ready for us," guffawed the leader. "Who's first?"

"NO!" Jeanie squealed, and was slapped in the face by the girl. Fucking bitch. Girl or not, I was ready to take her out there and then.

"Me!" said D. "Come over here and hold on to her."

"No, wait," said the leader. "You guys are stupid. Don't you know anything about DNA?"

Fuck. Just what we needed. An educated rapist.

"Tell you what dude," he said as he suddenly stepped up to me. "You go first. Let's see how you call it rape afterwards if your spunk is inside her too."

I opened my mouth to make a smart retort, but shut it again. I was wrong about the educated part. The kid was a moron who thought he knew a lot.

"Go ahead! We don't have all day!" he yelled at me, pushing me forward.

I looked right into Jeanie's eyes, unsure of what to do. Was there some way I could distract them while she ran away? Then again, how could she run out stark naked like she was now? Maybe this was a way we could buy some time while I figured out our best options?

I think Jeanie had the same thought as I did. I could still see fear in her eyes as she looked at me and nodded slightly. A little relieved that she wasn't resistant to the idea entirely, I stumbled forward, my eyes fixed on her, and didn't see the hands undoing my jeans. I didn't know I was being undressed until I heard the girl gasp when she pulled down my briefs.

"Fuck, how's she..?" she giggled. "I'm glad I'm not taking that thing!"

Jeanie's eyes had tracked down to my groin and widened when they alighted on my tackle... which didn't do a lot to quell my hardening cock. Oh fuck.

The girl beside me was holding it, as if she was weighing it. "It's heavy too," she cooed. "I can't wait to see how she's going to have to stretch to take it!"

She pulled at my prick and the boy behind me pushed me at the same time soI stumbled into poor Jeanie, who grabbed me around the shoulders. The poor woman was shivering, she was so scared and cold.

My jeans were halfway down my legs, so there was very little I could do to right myself except clutch at Jeanie while my face smacked into the middle of her chest. Mmmm. Her scent was intoxicating, and reminded me of what I'd smelt last night, during and especially after... hmmm, did that mean she was..?

"God, look at the slut. She's really wet!" said the girl holding on to my cock, and I felt her hands pull my cock upwards, towards Jeanie's waiting sex.

She was right too. Jeanie was swimmingly wet, because the moment my cock was pressed up into her vulva, it was as if a ripe fruit had burst and dripped its juices all over it. I felt her wetness slide down the stem as my cockhead nestled at the entrance of her trembling vagina.

They had pulled me upright so Jeanie's mouth was next to my ear and I heard her whisper: "I was wrong. It's no little monster... hhhhhh! It's not little at hhhhh... all!"

She was breathing shallowly as the boy behind pushed me towards her, while the girl draped Jeanie's left leg around my hip to better facilitate my entry into her. Jeanie did not seem to be resisting, or even reacting at all, other than to sigh softly as my erection slowly slid into her welcoming slit.

"God, look at her take that!" said the boy D, a note of jealousy sounding in his voice. "It's gone in so easily too!" Jeanie shuddered as my cockhead was completely engulfed by wet, spasming flesh. It felt like she was... having a small one. Was she..? I turned my head to look at her, and saw that her eyes were closed.

"Just imagine it's last night again, Jeanie," I whispered in her ear. "We're all alone, there's nobody else here..."

The spasms around my cock slowed as her breathing became more regular. Then the leader shoved my hips forward, slamming me up deeper into her. "Get a move on, dude!" he yelled, and I felt her insides spasm once more. Yes, it certainly felt like she was... getting turned on.

"They're looking at us, Jeanie," I whispered into her ear. "They're looked at you, at your naked body. They're looking at your pussy, and my cock sliding into you..."

Her pussy started twitching around my cock like mad and I knew... this was a turn on for Jeanie alright. "Oh godddd! You... fuckkkk Bennnn!" she moaned as a mini-climax gripped her. Her pussy began sucking earnestly at me like I was a delicious lollipop.

"Come on, dude, finish up quick so D here can have his turn," I heard the leader say as he pushed me forward more, shoving the rest of my cock into Jeanie and driving the breath out of her. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me in wonder. "It's even bigger than I remember," she said to me and the gang laughed out loud.

"What a slut," said the girl who had been holding the knife at Jeanie's breast. She looked... annoyed. Actually, she seemed to be looking at D a lot. Hmmm. Maybe she liked him. I could use that to our advantage.

I turned to speak to her but the leader shoved me hard in the back. "I said, get a move on, dude!"

"I'm... sorry, Jeanie," I whispered in her ear as I withdrew, my cock dripping with her fluids. "I can't think of what..."

"Shhh," she replied, kissing me at the corner of my mouth. "Just fuck me and... and maybe they'll..."

I was still doubtful about the wisdom of doing that, and was about to withdraw all the way out of her when I felt the cold steel at the base of my cock. Fuck, this lot wasn't kidding around.

"I don't like to repeat myself dude," the leader said behind me. "If you want to get out of here in one piece, I'd screw her like a dog in heat."

"Just do it," Jeanie whispered in my ear. "Don't let them cut it... I want it... to feel it inside... just like last night..."

Sighing, I realised that she was right. I would gain nothing by antagonising them. Not while I didn't have any coherent plan for dealing with these punks. I pushed forward again, groaning as my cock was easily swallowed up by Jeanie's hungry vagina. Then I began slowly sawing my erection into and out of her, making her groan and moan softly with each stroke. I didn't let up, but I didn't increase my tempo either... I just kept it regular, making sure to pull my cock until it was almost out of her, and then press it forward until it was completely buried inside her.

After a while, I realised that the young gangsters had stepped back, seemingly content to just watch me fuck Jeanie slowly. For her part, Jeanie was cooing and grunting, my strokes driving her up against the dirty alley wall. She seemed to be... enjoying it as much as she was scared by the entire scenario. Me, I kept going through the options in my mind: which one I'd attack first when I got my chance, how I'd grab hold of Jeanie and get out of this little alley.

That sounds a lot easier than it actually was. Jeanie was no slouch, and her pussy was really working my cock. After a while, I kind of stopped focusing on the gang and started focusing on the sensations running up and down and around my cock. Jeanie's pussy was a heavenly glove that gripped and released my dick as I stroked it into her, a tight mouth that seemed intent on sucking me up further and further into her. Her own breathing was accelerating, her pulse racing behind the walls of her vagina as I plundered her.

I suddenly came to my senses when I felt the familiar tingling sensation at the base of my cock. I was ready to come. Right into Jeanie's pussy. "Fuck, what I am doing?" I thought to myself. "When I'm done, they're going to rape her! Got to stop this!"

I summoned all my will power to stop my semen from gushing out. Jeanie really wasn't helping me at all -- her pussy was sucking at me like a newborn baby suckling at a mother's teat for its first meal. I had to focus my thoughts on the most disgusting things I could think of to stop myself from coming into her.

I succeeded this morning where I'd failed the night before. As she had a huge orgasm, I felt her vagina massaging my cock up and down, clamp and suck and all but wrench my cock out by the roots. Her left leg was thrumming frantically at my hip, trying to draw me up into her as far as I would go. But I did not lose it this time.

"Fuck, she got the big one," said one of the girls from behind me. "Look at her trembling like that."

"Yeah," said the other girl. "Look at all that water she's giving out. It's like she's peeing on him. Is he done..?"

"No! Look at him!" said D. He sounded frustrated. "He's still hard!"

"Wow. He's a machine!" I thought I heard admiration in the girl's tone and smirked. That's one up I got on you, D.

"Dude," said the leader, stepping up just behind me. If I swung around right there and then, I could have caught him full in the face. If my cock wasn't still occupying Jeanie's cunt, that was. "You had your chance. I told you to finish off in her or we'll cut it off."

"NO!" yelled Jeanie.

One of the girls appeared to share her sentiment. "Maybe she's too loose for him," she said. "Maybe he can't come because she's too big down there."

I wanted to speak up to defend Jeanie's honour, but thought the better of it.

"Yeah well, that's possible," I heard the smirk in the leader's voice. "She's hot, but she's not young anymore. Probably done it too many times."

I wanted to throttle him for that, but I couldn't do anything to anyone unless I took it out of Jeanie's still spasming vagina, and that would take me too long. I needed the element of surprise on my side.

"I know what," the other girl piped up. I could tell them apart by their voices by now. This was the girl who was looking a little jealously at D feeling Jeanie up. "Let's give him something tight to really sink his cock into."

Fuck. What was the little devil planning for poor Jeanie?

"What?" the leader stepped back to look at her. "Do you mean you want to do him..?"

"No! Of course not!" she said indignantly. "Make him put it in her ass. That should be tight enough."

I heard D guffaw with laughter. "Yeah, that's right," he said. "Make him fuck her ass. I can do her pussy while he does that!"

"Oh god, no," said Jeanie. "I've never.. " She was still breathing hard from her last orgasm. "Not in my ass!"

The girl laughed. It was a harsh, cruel sound. "Do we look like we care, bitch?"

"Do it, dude" said the leader, from behind me. "I'd like to see your girlfriend take it in both her holes. A real 3P!"

"No, please," she pleaded. "I... I can't..."

"Shut the fuck up," growled the girl who had quickly stepped up to stand beside me. She was close enough for me to grab by the throat, and I would have too, had it not been for the knife I saw her holding against Jeanie's heaving breast. "Nobody cares what you want, bitch."

"Let's get this bad boy out then," said the other girl, who seemed to like handling my cock. I felt her fingers at the base of my erection, pulling it out of Jeanie's vagina quickly, drawing out a flood of fluids from within. "Good thing this thing is nice and lubed... it's going to be a little easier for her going in her ass."

"Hey look," I began, trying to think of what to say or do to stop this bad situation from escalating further. "I think..."

The cold knife was suddenly at my balls again. "Nobody cares what you think, fucker!" the girl said as she tried to manipulate my cock into position at Jeanie's asshole.

That was a lot easier said than done though -- the way we were standing, it was almost impossible. Like I'd said, some may be impressed by the girth of my cock, but in terms of penile length, I'm just an average guy. The angle was just wrong.

12