The X-Rated Files

Story Info
Scully and Mulder search for succubus.
1.2k words
3.52
44.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what did the autopsy reveal?" asked Agent Mulder as they walked out of the morgue.

"That he's dead," replied Scully, her cool good looks unruffled by just having sliced another human being up into pieces and catalogued them.

Well, yes, we knew that, Mulder's look said as he glanced at her impatiently. "Any cause?" he said mildly as they reached the car.

"Mulder, he was a middle aged man with all the usual health problems, found dead near his car in the park. Not a mark on him, inside or outside. Looks like natural causes."

"With his pants down around his ankles?"

"Maybe he had to answer a call of nature. Or maybe he wasn't alone..... it happens. Remember the congressman in Fort Worth last year?"

"Mmmmmm, maybe. But I've done some research and......"

"Oh no! Mulder......"

"Just listen, Scully. A sort of succubus called the J'Zreel was said in the middle ages to prey on lone men and lure them into a deadly embrace. The men would think they were on their way to a romantic rendezvous and the next time anyone saw them they were dead, apparently from your 'natural causes'! The only thing that could ward off the creature was the rising of the sun, according to the few targets who survived."

The other agent rolled her eyes. "Mulder, this comes out of some medieval horror comic! You can't blame every middle aged man's death on some evil spirit out of the dawn of time."

Mulder produced a map and began circling an area. "Maybe not, but when I see a pattern emerging like this, I get suspicious. All the deaths occurred not at random locations but around the edges of this park. I think it's worth looking into."

Scully sighed. She knew that when Mulder had the bit between his teeth, it was nearly impossible to dissuade him. It seemed they would have to at least make a cursory investigation or he would sulk for days.

There are certain maxims which experienced agents have absorbed over years of field work. One of these was that the discomfort of a stake-out was always in inverse proportion to the quality of the coffee from the nearest store. Mulder pondered gloomily on this as he waited for Scully to return to the car. She gave her usual tap on the glass and slipped into the passenger seat holding a cardboard box.

"Coffee, but not good coffee. And the doughnuts don't look fresh either." She passed him a styrofoam cup. Mulder took a sip and grimaced. It was even worse than the stuff he'd bought the previous night. "Anything yet?" she asked.

"No sign of anything suspicious. A couple of cars, but all young couples going to or from the local Lovers' Lane. I think our target would be working on somebody a little more desperate for affection." He sighed. "Maybe we're wasting our time. The creature might have moved on before we even got here."

Scully shrugged. "Well, it's a pity to have to come all the way out here for nothing." She turned to face Mulder, her eyes gleaming in the semi-darkness. "Or maybe not."

"What do you mean?" asked Mulder, then paused for a moment. "Scully, is that your hand on my leg?"

"You said it yourself, Mulder. There's nobody around except a few couples on their way to Lovers' Lane. Why sit here waiting for some mythical monster when we could at least pass the time pleasantly....."

"Scully, what are you doing? What is your hand doing??"

"Now, Fox, we both know that these things between partners never work out as a long term arrangement, but just for this evening....... hmmmmm? Is that nice?"

"Oh - ohhhhhhhhhhh. Scully, I don't think..... ooooooooh!"

"Well, who's an eager boy then?"

"Are you sure about this? I mean, I don't....."

"Just sit back, Fox. Let me take care of this little problem that seems to have come up." She leaned down, her hair briefly hiding her face as she bent over Mulder's crotch.

"Oh my god!"

"Mmmmmph!" replied the other agent, her mouth too full to answer properly, but sounding appreciative of his response.

Mulder arched his back, his head stretching back as he gently stroked Scully's hair. He could feel her head beginning to bob up and down in his lap. And he could feel - Oh God, could he feel it! - his erection captured in her sweet little mouth, buried so far in that the tip was tapping the back of her throat at each move of her head. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt this hard, this excited, and he didn't know how long he could hold back under the delicious onslaught of her warm moist lips and tongue.

"I....." he tried to speak, but his voice cracked. "Dana, you don't know how long I've dreamed of this moment. I never thought it could ever come true....... oh god......"

"Shhhhh," she tried to say, but her mouth was unable to form the sound with his pulsing firmness between her lips. "Uh-huh" was the most she could articulate.

"I can't hold it much longer..... ahhhhhhh.... I'm almost....."

She nodded silently, the movement causing even more shocks to surge through Mulder's overloaded nervous system. He was beginning to tremble all over. Never in his whole life had he felt anything so wonderful.... so glorious.....

* FLASH * * FLASH *

"What the HELL was THAT...." shouted Mulder, groping for his gun, half blinded by the sudden explosive burst of light that had dazzled him so unexpectedly. Had the car been struck by lightning? "Scully, are you all right......"

"Mulder?" asked the familiar voice, but it seemed muffled, to be coming from further away. Had his ears been damaged too? He blinked, trying to see in the darkness.

"Mulder, are you OK in there?" Her voice was concerned, but it was coming from outside the vehicle. Mulder rolled down the window and rubbed his eyes. After a few seconds he made out Scully standing outside the driver's window holding some sort of spotlight.

"What are you doing out there? And what is that?" said Mulder, trying to get his breathing back under control.

"It's a full-spectrum solar-light radiation emitter," said Scully casually. "I borrowed a prototype from a researcher I know in town. I thought if you were right, we might need it."

Mulder shook his head, completely at sea. "What?" was all he could answer.

"Just as well I did. When I got back to the car, there was a sort of -- wraith -- hovering over you. It looks like your ancient demon really did exist. Or it did. It vanished when I hit it with two full charges of concentrated sunlight." She raised an eyebrow. "What exactly did you see when it was in the car?"

Mulder's mouth opened and closed but no sound came out.

After a moment, Scully nodded. "I think it might be better if we leave that topic alone." She looked off into space with her characteristic expression of detachment. "Perhaps there are some things that even partners shouldn't share."

"I..... yes. OK. You may be right," Mulder managed to say at last.

"And Mulder...?

"Yes?"

"I'd do up my pants if I were you."

"Right," said Mulder.

And that was the only word he spoke all the way back to the city.

THE END