The X Show: Courtney & Daphne

Story Info
Sexy TV host plans to seduce her co-host.
1.5k words
4.06
23.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney loved to run. Her favorite place to run was along the cement walkway that meandered along the beach between Venice and Santa Monica, nothing but sun, wind, and ocean. Her toned, tight body glistened with sweat as she pushed herself for the last quarter-mile back towards her apartment. Chest burning, heart pounding, she finally slowed to a walk as she turned the last corner to her street. As she turned the corner she saw that Daphne was sitting in her convertible Karman Gia, seat back, lush body dressed in a halter and a short skirt, drinking in the afternoon sun. Daphne saw Courtney and waved. Since Daphne had joined Courtney as co-host of the popular, man oriented “X Show”, the two had become great friends.

“Hey, girl,” Daphne said, sunglass safe eyes roving over her friend’s sweaty perfection. “Am I early?”

“No, I just ran late,” Courtney said, and the two giggled at the pun as they went inside.

“Just give me a few minutes to shower,” Courtney said, walking towards her bedroom. “Oh, wait!” she said, whirling around and taking her friend by the hand and pulling her towards the bedroom. Guiding Daphne to her Mac G4, Courtney’s fingers flew over the keyboard and twitched at the mouse, calling up a Usenet story site. “You have got to read this! I’ll be right back.”

“No rush, Courtney,” Daphne after her. “The bathroom is a dangerous place when you’re in a hurry.”

As she heard the water start to run in the shower, she scrolled down and started to read what Courtney had called up.

In the shower, Courtney slowly lathered herself with fragrant soap, running her hands over her breasts and pinching her erect nipples, imagining what Daphne was reading. One hand strayed to her tightly manicured bush and the secrets within. A soapy finger began running over and over her pierced clit, imagining what might soon happen. As her orgasm took her, she had to cover her mouth with her free hand to stifle the blissful squeal. Catching her breath, she started to shut the water off, but stopped, her eyes narrowing with a thought. With the shower still running, Courtney quietly stepped out, pulled on a thick, fluffy robe, and tip toed to the door and peeked around.

Daphne was leaning back in the computer chair, skirt hiked up, one hand on the mouse and one hand buried between her legs. She was breathing heavily, slowly scrolling down the page as she read a story about two television hosts having wildly sexual experience. Two female hosts. From The X Show. Part of her wanted to stop reading, because it was too much, it was too real. The other part (the part controlling the hand that was working her to a frenzy) kept reading.

Courtney had tiptoed up behind Daphne’s leaning chair. Leaning down to her ear, she whispered “Do you like it?”

Daphne jumped, face suddenly a burning red as she struggled to sit up, close the screen, and pull her skirt back down at the same time. Courtney slowly pressed her back down into the chair with gentle hands on Daphne’s warm, smooth shoulders. “You don’t have to stop reading,” Courtney whispered. “If you don’t want to.”

Courtney kept her hands on her friend’s shoulders, slowly starting to massage the tension away, face still close to hers.

“It’s,” Daphne stammered, suddenly so aware of her friends hands on her skin, hot and smooth. “It’s well written, um, good writing.”

“Thanks,” Courtney whispered in her ear. Her hands slowly moved from Daphne’s shoulders to the edge of her halter-top, fingernails grazing the edge of the fabric. “I wrote it.”

Daphne was sure she would die then and there. It was too much, Courtney’s hands were too hot, she needed release too much, and her heart was hammering too hard. She turned her head to look at Courtney, saw her lips quirked in their little smile right there and couldn’t stop herself from tasting them. Her tongue was dancing with Courtney’s before she knew what she was doing. Courtney slipped her hands into Daphne’s halter and began massaging her breasts, lightly rolling and pulling her taught nipples between nimble fingers. Daphne took one of Courtney’s hands and guided it to her shaved paradise, lips still sealed upon hers. Courtney’s fingers began to writhe and dance across Daphne’s clit with maddening precision, while her free hand still played with Daphne’s expressive, tender breasts.

Daphne’s world stopped.

She couldn’t breath.

The orgasm broke free with a shattering force, instantly drenching Courtney’s hand in a flood of juices as Daphne nearly blacked out from the insane pleasure wreaking havoc on her soul.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god,” was the most Daphne could say for long minutes as she slowly collected her sanity. Courtney helped her from the chair, walked her to the bed, quickly divested them of their clothes and gently eased her down. Leaning to Daphne’s ear again, Courtney asked if she wanted more. Daphne answered by grabbing Courtney’s hair and pulling her lips to hers.

After another eternal kiss, Courtney slowly got to her knees and reached into a drawer at the sideboard. First she drew out two silk scarves, which she used to gently tie Daphne’s wrists to the bedposts. Daphne was too far-gone with passion to care. Next Courtney produced a black leather blindfold and gently fixed it over Daphne’s eyes. Daphne did struggle a bit at this, but a gentle kiss calmed her.

“I have never wanted a woman before I met you,” Courtney whispered to her lover, slowly running her hands over her sweet body. “Seeing you day in and day out, in those short skirts showing these perfect legs.” She leaned down and took a tender nipple into her mouth, first sucking it, then gently biting it as Daphne writhed, hands clenching and unclenching at air. “Finally,” she said, slowly kissing her way down to Daphne’s shaved glory, “I had to write about it. You don’t know how many times I came,” she went on, moving to kneel between those perfect legs. “Writing about doing this.”

The second Courtney’s lips made contact Daphne’s body jerked as if struck by lightning. “Oh, god,” she whispered as Courtney’s tongue slowly lapped across her folds, seemingly in no hurry to reach any specific spot. Around and around, but always staying away from that certain spot. Finally she had to moan “Oh, please, Courtney, please lick my clit,” before she would lose her mind. With a devilish grin Courtney complied, flicking her tongue out to caress the small pearl in its hood. Slow circles at first, each narrowing and narrowing until her entire world was focused upon worshipping Daphne’s nub.

Daphne felt like her world was spinning and spinning in time with Courtney’s dancing, teasing tongue. Her own moans seemed deafening to her and the silk scarves were frustratingly restrictive and she began to thrash and convulse with the first waves of orgasm. In the chair, minutes before, she had had the most crushing orgasm of her life. Now, as the pressure built and built and the pleasure became more and more intense, she knew that this was it, she would die.

She didn’t care.

“OH GOD!” she screamed as the wave hit and hit again, her body bucking into Courtney’s riding mouth and flooding it with her sweet fluids. It never seemed to end, this tide of impossible pleasure. After an eternity it slowly ebbed away, leaving her gasping for breath and burning from deep inner fires.

“Did you like that,” Courtney playfully asked, flicking her tongue against Daphne’s clit one more, enjoying the convulsion it made.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes,” Daphne whispered, slowly regaining her voice. Then, “Courtney… let me…”

Courtney slowly began kissing her way up Daphne’s slick, flat tummy, crawling up to her breasts and beyond, finally squatting over Daphne’s waiting lips.

“Are you sure,” she asked, slowly fingering herself and running that finger over Daphne’s lips. Daphne’s lips engulfed the finger, eagerly sucking the juices from it. “OK, girlie,” Courtney said, voice heavy with need. “Here it comes.”

Daphne, still blindfolded, could smell the fragrant lust of her friend. She felt her nose tickled with pupic hair as Courtney slowly lowered herself onto Daphne’s waiting mouth. Before she could think Daphne’s tongue was out and exploring Courtney’s mysteries, tasting a woman’s juices for the first time. She found the labia, slender wings guiding her up and up, towards her goal. Courtney gasped as Daphne found her clit, her tongue dancing around it and playing with the little golden ring. She began a slow grind against Daphne’s working mouth, the pleasure mounting like slow magma, inching up from her groin with a burning certainty. As the pleasure grew Courtney untied Daphne’s hands, and slapped them onto her breasts, where Daphne’s fingers went right to work, tweaking and pulling at her nipples.

Courtney’s nails clawed at the wood of the headboard as she came closer, grinding herself harder against Daphne’s sweet lips.

It came from nowhere, a sudden clap of inner thunder as the orgasm took her by surprise, her body shuddering from the blissful quake. Knees suddenly weak, she collapsed at Daphne’s side, gasping for air as she had done.

Pulling the blindfold away, Daphne cradled Courtney’s face to hers and covered it with little kisses. They lay in each other’s arms for a long time, not talking, only breathing the other in, before the sweating warmth of their bodies welded them together as they drifted into sleep as one.