The Xerces Club Ch. 01

Story Info
A job at at gentleman's club requires couple nudity.
3.2k words
4.39
54.1k
61

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence of the foyer echoed loudly. I stood looking at the sun streaming in through the skylight, beaming shafts of light in the floating dust. I paused and reflected on my first year at university. I had survived, in fact done well but now was a different challenge. To survive a summer, ten weeks to fend for myself. With that thought I walked out the ornate oak doors and down the steps to the quadrangle. I sat down on a bench and unfolded the local paper.

I scoured the jobs section, pessimistically thinking all the best jobs would be taken and I would have have to go home to my parents. As I looked fretfully at the advertisements I saw a position leap out me. Housemaid. It was at some club some the Xerxes Club and required a maid to live there over the summer and carry out light duties, serve guests and some cleaning and domestic work. I thought I could do that. It would be perfect, I would get a roof over my head and a wage. I then convinced myself it would be gone and slumped back into my usual lack of self belief.

I took my phone from bag and looked through the advertisement for a phone number. As I did so I saw the phrase "very special person" I paused momentarily, pondering what it meant before, dialing the number with my heart pounding in my chest.

A gentleman answered the phone.

"Hello; The Xerxes Club," came a distinguished older voice. I immediately thought of man in a tweed suit and a moustache.

"Um hello, I am phoning about the advertisement in the Echo, er.. about the position of maid," I garbled.

Immediately his tone changed and brightened, "Oh how splendid, well it is still available, if you would like to attend an interview so we can tell you about the position as see if it is right for you."

"Oh that would be fantastic, where and when?"

"Well if you can come along to the club at three on White Horse Lane then we can take it from there."

"Oh thank you, yes, I can make that," I replied excitedly.

"Marvellous, see you then..."

"Er...Clare."

"We will look forward to meeting you Clare," he replied brightly.

I held the phone to my chest. I can't believe my luck I thought to myself. I Googled the club and found it's location. I then went home to dress in preparation for my interview.

Arriving at halls I ran to my room and went straight to the wardrobe. Most of my possessions were in boxes ready to store away over the summer as the room would have to be vacated in ten days. I shuffled through my clothing and stopped at my black dress, a little too formal maybe but it was a maid position so I had to show I could be smart and well presented. I showered, washed my hair, dried it and put the dress on. I looked in the mirror and adjusted myself. I looked younger than my years, maybe that would be good, or bad? My chest was rather flat and my skinny pale limbs dangled out of the dress, I wished I was more curvaceous and less like a little girl I thought to myself.

I looked at my watch and suddenly realised I must phone a taxi, I didn't want to be late.

The taxi pulled up at a gravel drive in front of large iron gate. I got out and paid the driver, who gave a knowing look and weird smile as I did so. I shrugged it off and walked up to the gate. It was surrounded by thick manicured yew hedges and supported by two red brick gate posts, adorned with decorative stone pineapples. I saw an intercom and pressed it.

A crackly male voice came through air,"Hello."

"Oh, Clare here, I have come about the housemaid job."

The gates immediately started to open. I walked through, my heeled shoes wobbling on the gravel drive as I tried to walk elegantly to the large church style front door. It opened and I was greeted by a smartly dressed middle aged gentleman, well pressed khaki wool trousers, tattersall shirt, tie and tweed jacket. He had no moustache but other than exactly how I had pictured the man I spoke to over the phone.

"Hello, I am Charles Rivers and I am the secretary of the club, pleased to meet you."

He led me through a grand old hallway, oak paneled and marbled floor, cold against the warmth of day outside to an office.

He gestured to a chair and I sat down. He walked around a large mahogany desk and sat facing me. He looked serious, or maybe slightly concerned.

"I think before we begin, I should explain a little about the club," he said nervously. "I don't know if you have heard anything about it?"

I shook my head.

"Well, we are very different from most other clubs maybe a little strange some would say, not politically correct, old fashioned, archaic even."

I listened even more.

"Well, our founder appreciated female beauty and the womanly form and, to be accurate, so do all of it's members to this day. We believe in a certain 'treasuring' of women and a appreciate those women who accept our guidance and rules."

I began to wonder where this conversation was going.

"To cut to the chaise Clare, women are not allowed to wear clothing in the company of club members."

I stared transfixed, too tongue tied to respond.

"To be more precise, female clothing is not permitted past this hallway and office. Now I should make it clear that nothing untoward is expected, the girl can simple be naked and go about her business in complete safety and security. All are members are perfect gentleman and would never even so much consider doing anything against a woman's will."

I sat transfixed, like a rabbit in the car headlights.

"In return to your service here you will get food, a room and the sum of eight hundred pounds a week," he explained.

My focus was momentarily broken by the sum of money dangled in front of me. Thoughts raced, rape, sex slavery, prostitution, dirty old me letching after me but then the money, a room and all that money, I could fund my course.

I opened my mouth, but the words would not form, my tongue was dry.

Charles handed me a glass of water.

"Err.. what.. oh ... so.. my role.. duties.. what ..," I stuttered.

"Oh yes, well, you can start as maid, light duties, some cleaning, serving drinks in the smoking room, waitressing in the canteen. It is not too heavy a workload. The day would run from eleven in the morning until seven at night or the later shift from two in the afternoon until nine at night."

"And the men... just ..."

"All our member are gentlemen who admire women immensely, they will not touch you uninvited, say anything improper or do anything you don't want."

My head was spinning.

"er.. I am at university so I am really looking for a position over the summer," I explained.

"That would be no problem, we are more than happy for a woman to join us on a temporary basis and were we in fact hoping for a student applicant when we posted the advertisement"

"Now we have here today the committee members so we could interview you today, if not then our president will be away on holiday for three weeks so if you need time to think about it then it won't be until he returns."

I looked quizzically, "I thought this was an interview?"

"Oh no, I am just explaining the club to you, you will need to be interviewed by the committee and to be interviewed by the committee you need to go past the hallway into the club."

I looked puzzled.

'You will need to undress," he said in matter of fact way.

"oh," was the only response my mouth would allow.

"If you decide it is not for you then we would appreciate your discretion about these conversations," he added after a brief pause.

The silence was only broken by the sound of a clock ticking. I sat there with my thoughts racing for what seemed like an eternity. I was slightly reassured by his calm matter of fact manner and the money was unbelievable for a summer job, I could fund my course and have no loan at the end of college.

"Ok," I said, piercing the silence.

It was almost like another voice had come out of my mouth, I was shocked at the words I had just uttered. Was it me saying that, was this some dream or a nightmare?

"Fantastic, Clare. Now can you please undress and leave your clothing on the chair and I will take you the committee," he casually requested.

With that he immediately started phoning, asking people to attend an interview in the committee room.

I was gripped with fear. Trembling, I unzipped the dress and let if fall. Charles appeared to take no notice and carried on phoning. I picked the dress up folded it and placed it on the chair and stood in my black bra and panties. Charles looked up briefly.

"Yes, that's it just leave all the clothing on the chair."

All the clothing meant bra and panties I thought. I unhooked my bra and covering my small breast with one arm placed the bra on top of the dress, then with my arm in place slipped my panties and shoes off, squatting down and quickly placing my panties on the clothing pile and placing my hand across my groin. I stood there trying to cover up and blushing profusely at being naked in an office. Eventually Charles had finished making his phone calls and he looked up at me.

"Excellent!" he exclaimed.

He then stood up from his desk and walked to the door.

"Follow me," he said enthusiastically.

I followed Charles out of the door. As my barefeet touched the marble floor the cold immediately sent a shiver down my spine, reminding me of my nakedness and giving me visible goosebumps all over my exposed flesh.

I padded after him, one arm across my chest and a hand covering my genitals. The soft sound of my feet on the floor contrasting with clomp of his brown brogues. I followed him upstairs and down a long corridor adorned with oil painting of serious looking gentlemen set in large golden frames. Charles stopped at a green door with a shiny brass handle. He pointed to a oxblood sofa opposite the door and told me to wait there. I sat as he went in the room. I looked around and pondered what I had go myself into, would I come out of this alive? I pressed my knees together and held my arm over my chest incase anyone came along. I waited. And Waited. And Waited.

The silence was broken by two men climbing the stairs and strolling along the corridor. I covered up and looked shyly at them. They smiled and nodded as they went in the room, seemingly oblivious to my nudity. I waited some more and another man passed by and into the room, again smiling but totally unfazed by a naked girl sitting in hallway. Another wait and two more men entered the room followed by Charles at the door.

"Could you step in please," he requested.

My heart pounded and I stood up and, covering my modesty, entered the room.

"Ah take a seat Miss Williams," said an elderly gentleman in a dark suit.

"I am Edward Clark, the president of the Club, this is John Forsythe, William Tobin, Samuel Housin, Martin White, Ian Griggs and you know Charles."

I smiled and nodded at the men as they were introduced.

"Firstly, I must commend you on your courage to appear before us today under the club rules. I see you are still very shy but you have taken a huge step in actually being here. I think that tells us a lot about your character."

I smiled.

"What brings you to us today, Clare?"

"Er..well the housemaid job," I replied nervously.

"And why do you need such a position?"

I looked slightly phased by the question.

"Well to help with university," I repsonded.

"Excellent, educated as well. Now your duties in such a position would be not too demanding for one such as yourself. However, it is attitude and your nature we are more concerned with."

I nodded.

"You seem a polite and well mannered woman and a with a little instruction would be perfect I am sure." Edward said as though almost thinking out loud.

Again I nodded hoping I didn't seem like one of those nodding dogs in the back of a car.

"Would you be amenable to a little instruction and training?"

"Yes, I think so," I replied.

"Very good!" Edward said rather loudly.

"Now we have certain rules as you are no doubt aware. Obviously there is no clothing allowed and should you take the position you will have to surrender all clothing on arrival here."

"You mean.. I couldn't get dressed at all?" I stuttered.

"No, you would be completely naked for the full time of your employment in this club. You would have no need to leave here and we have large secluded grounds for you to wander in. Should you need to visit anyone then your clothing would be handed to you at reception and surrendered again upon return," Edward explained.

I nodded showing my understanding.

"Now, we value politeness and respect, all members of the club will be referred to as sir or Mr so and so, no first names here."

"Yes Sir," I replied feeling slightly embarrassed as if a teacher was chastising me and I was in class naked.

"You can start as a housemaid and you can learn skills in serving at a club like this, should you flourish in this environment then, with extra skill and training you can have certain... enhancements... to your role"

"What are those?" I enquired, eager to they and respond and not just sit there.

"Well we can discuss those as and when you feel happy but for now you will be required to do light duties under our conditions. Any questions for us?"

"How many other women work here?"

"My dear, you would be the only full time female member of staff, we are visited occasionally by the young niece of one of our members and we may have the need for girls helping us out from time to time out but it would mostly just be you"

"And male staff?"

"We have three butlers, a handyman, a gardener, two cleaners, a chef, assistant chef and a barmen."

"And I would have to work with them."

"Well we would hope so."

"Naked!"

"No, they are clothed."

"I mean me naked?"

"Yes, you would be naked but they are selected for character and discretion, they would be removed from employment if standards are not met."

"And the niece, how old is she?"

"She is nineteen and yes, she is required to go naked in here as well, before you ask".

"She doesn't mind?"

"She has been bought up the happy in the knowledge of our understanding in the roles of men and women and feels truly feminine when in the club. Now is it possible to see you?" Edward said assertively.

I looked taken aback, is if I was suddenly invisible.

"Could you please stand for us?" Edward responded gesturing with his hand in an upward motion.

I stood holding my hands to cover myself

"Can you put your hands by your side please."

I took a deep breath and placed my hands by my side exposing my breasts and pubic area.

"Can you turn around?"

I shuffled around and stood with my back to the committee, going bright red with humiliation and embarrassment.

I heard hushed voices, discussing my body. Firm, pert, lythe, slim, slender, petite, small, exquisite, beautiful.

"Now turn around."

I turned to face the gentlemen, covering up as I did so.

"You are truly delightful and would be a wonderful asset to the club if you do want to join us but could I please request you shave your pubic area the gentlemen around here like to admire all of you and your delightful body."

I was shocked at this request but nodded so I could make the ordeal end more quickly.

"Now is there anything else?"

With that Edward looked around the room. Charles drew his seat back, stood and walked over to me. I thanked the men and one by one they came over and shook my hand not giving me chance to cover up.

"I'll take you back to my office."

I followed him back down the corridor and down the stairs to his office, this time feeling less of an urge to cover up. As I dressed I contemplated just what a weird experience it had been. As I was dressing Charles, rummaged for an expenses form and I filled out the cost of the taxi journey and he got some money of a tin box and handed it to me.

"Ill phone for a taxi," Charles announced and he was on the phone arranging one for me.

"And if you want to sleep on the decision to proceed with your application then we can expect to hear from you tomorrow?"

"Yes," I replied but I was lost in thoughts.

As the taxi drove me home I considered my experience. It was the most utterly surreal one of my life. The antiquated club, such a sexist and draconian set of rules, the men, no I couldn't possible do it. After all it was basically prostitution, well maybe not but ... a striper. I was not an exhibitionist, I could never spend a whole summer naked serving those men and being ogled at. No, I would have to find something else.

I arrived back at my student halls which was mostly empty except for a few international students. I felt I would have to rely on my loan to see me through college and live with the consequences. The money aspect was tempting, eight thousand pounds for this summer and possibly Christmas and Easter? I could leave university with a large dent in my loan and possibly. No I couldn't possibly, could I?

That night was a restless sleep, too many thoughts in my mind battling with each other.

When I awoke I was none the wiser or had decided, my mind said no but my bank balance said yes. The morning passed slowly, I went to breakfast, sat outside, looked through the newspaper again in an attempt to bring some clarity to my thoughts. Oh if only I hadn't seen that bloody advert, I thought.

On returning to halls I looked in my pigeon hole, only to be greeted by the bill for that term's lodging. I hated been in debt, I saw how my father had lived on borrowed money, slowly having all life drained from him. I got my mobile phone and looked for the number I dialed yesterday.

"Hello, yes... I have slept on it and I would like to take you up on the offer the job."