The Xerces Club Ch. 02

Story Info
My first day as a nude maid at an all-male club.
3k words
4.39
52.8k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the morning wondering what had happened to me. A shy girl from a good family had agreed to work as a naked maid at a private club. I rationalised my decision on the basis of the members all being gentlemen; plus it paid well and solved my summer accommodation issues in one go.

I needed fresh air so I decided to take a little stroll into town and treat myself to coffee and breakfast at a little cafe I knew. Now that I had money I could afford such extravagances.

I stepped out into the fresh summer morning and walked through the campus and out into the old part of town. I arrived sooner than expected; being lost in thoughts made the journey quicker somehow. I sat at a table in window looking down an old rambling lane, with its jumble of quirky little shops.

The waitress came over to me.

"Are you ready to order?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, er, a cappuccino and the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs please," I replied partially in my own world.

I imagined myself as that waitress but serving customers naked. The thought was frightening yet at the same time a little exciting. As I waited for my breakfast I checked my phone. I saw an email from the Xerces Club. I opened the mail and read through a fairly standard contract but the additions towards the end caught my eye. It contained a paragraph that I was to be naked at all times in the club and I was to surrender all clothing at reception. This made the butterflies in my tummy dance. The thought of being naked for days at a time was unimaginable. I was naked when I showered but that was it, five minutes a day not 24/7.

My reading was disturbed by the waitress bringing my breakfast over. I looked up and thanked her then started to eat. As I ate I scrolled through the email. At the end was a message from Charles, the club secretary, asking if I could start as soon as possible and also reminding me to shave my pubic area and what I would need to bring when I started.

The list was very short and basically listed a toiletries bag, which I would be allowed to take into my room, a small case of clothing to be left with reception for when I had to venture out of the club and a bag to place my clothing I arrived in. This all made it seem very real and also a reminder of just how exposed I would be.

I finished my breakfast and took a stroll back to halls. As I walked tried to phone the club but there was no answer so I sent an email back telling them I was flexible on starting dates. I got back into my room and flopped on my bed. I checked my phone and saw a new email from the club. I read it with a slight panic as it was suggested I start tomorrow. That was too soon, I felt unprepared mentally but I didn't want to risk losing the job or appear less keen. I sent a text back agreeing to starting tomorrow and to arrive at the club at ten the next morning ready for duties. I hastily started to get things ready, packing my clothes and books into boxes to go into storage and sorting out the little I needed to take with me to the club. I packed up a small suitcase with clothing I might need over the summer and got a wash bag ready. I rummaged through and found a razor and then remembered I needed to shave. I got my towel and went into the bathrooms along the hall. I undressed and turned the shower on and stepped under the cascade of warmth. I washed my body then shaved my legs and finally my pubic area. It felt strange, wrong even. I would feel so very exposed and the men would be able to see my genitals with absolutely nothing to cover them. I promptly dried and got dressed.

I spent the rest of the day sorting out my room and taking things down to the store room for the summer vacation. I had my one small suitcase, packed with a change of clothing and toiletries bag and a hessian bag in which to put the clothing I arrived in. It seemed so very little for a whole summer and again made aware of just how exposed and naked I would be. I felt at a loose end, thoughts of actually doing the job and interacting with clothed men while I was completely nude made shivver. I was concerned as how the men would interact with me, how would I talk to them, would they look at me, what if I had to bend over, have somebody follow me upstairs. I suddenly felt very shy.

The day passed fretfully followed by a restless night of little sleep. By the time the taxi came to take me to the club I felt a little sick with nerves which only got worse on the ride over.

The taxi pulled up at the gates and I paid the driver. I took a deep breath and pressed the intercom.

"Hello, Clare Williams here, I am starting the housemaid job today," I said nervously.

"Oh yes, please enter," came a male voice.

I paused, took a deep breath then walked through the gates and up the drive. I arrived at the large front doors and turned the knob, pushing them open as I did so. At one side of the entrance there was a large oak reception desk. I walked up to it trembling with nerves as I did so.

"Ah hello Miss Williams," said the middle aged gentleman behind the desk.

I smiled.

"I see you have your case, now perhaps if you could be so kind as to hand me the rest of your clothing so I can lock it away for safekeeping," he said casually.

"What here?" is all I could stutter as a reply.

He nodded.

I unbuttoned my blouse and removed it, aware of his eyes watching me and I placed it in the hessian bag I had taken with me. Next I unzipped my skirt and stepped out it, already feeling very exposed in just underwear and ballet pumps. I turned my back and unhooked my bra and with one arm cupped over my breasts I dropped it in the bag . Finally I pulled down my panties and shoes, placing them neatly along with my other clothing. I felt vulnerable and so completely naked, standing in a unfamiliar hallway into which anyone could suddenly walk. I removed my hands exposing my body. I knew I would have to get used being like this all the time.

The gentleman went into a back office with my clothing and as he did so I heard footsteps coming along the hallway. I was relieved to see Charles coming along to meet me but also aware of the situation of my very exposed state.

"Hello Clare," he exclaimed enthusiastically.

I smiled and said hello.

"Now, have you taken what you need from your bag?" he enquired.

I suddenly realised I had my toiletries bag packed in my suitcase. I squatted down on the floor and unzipped the bag and fished around until I had found it. As I did so I was aware of Charles watching me doing a mundane task yet realising how exposed my pussy was in a simple squatting position. I could not cover up so just got on with in.

I retrieved my bag and zipped up the suitcase. The man behind the desk came around and took it from me. I stood up, exposed before Charles, the bag pressing against my vagina and my breasts exposed. The cool of the marble floor had chilled me making my nipples hard and erect and I felt a tingle of embarrassment.

"Er, OK Claire, if you follow me I will show you to your room," Charles said in a slightly distracted way.

We walked along the corridor and up a set of stairs off to the side of the corridor. I followed and padded along the floor feeling so uncomfortable, like I was in one of those dreams where you are suddenly at school naked. We walked up two sets of stairs to an attic area.

"Here, we are, this is your room, I hope you find it to your satisfaction," said Charles keenly.

He turned a brass knob on a white painted door and showed me inside a large room decorated with antique furniture. There was a large metal framed bed with wonderful brass knobs. On the wall were old paintings and a large victorian full length mirror, under the window was a chaise longue and there were antique chairs and wonderful old dressing table.

"It is wonderful but there is no wardrobe?" I question Charles.

"For your clothes?" he replied with a huge grin.

I immediately blushed and felt it extending over my body. He must think I am stupid I thought to myself.

"Now let me show you the bathroom, unfortunately there is no ensuite here but I am sure the bathroom will be adequate," Charles explained.

He showed me along the corridor to a white tiled bathroom. To one side a door containing a toilet and the rest of the room was open with a sink, large roll top bath and large shower rose protruding from the ceiling. I surveyed the room but my eyes came to rest on the door.

"There is no lock?" I asked.

"On the toilet, oh yes," responded Charles pointing to the vacant engaged locking mechanism on the door.

"No, I mean for the shower and bath area, does nobody else come up here?" I said clarifying my question.

"Oh, nobody else lives in this part but the maintenance staff come up here quite a bit, the heating system and store room is along this corridor," Charles answered

"But what if I am showering?" I asked in a concerned voice.

"My dear, they will see you naked all day, seeing you in the shower or bathing will hardly be anything new for them," Charles explained in very nonchalant way.

I suddenly felt like an object as these words, I would have no privacy at all, my body for the visual inspection of any man who cared to look at me. For the first time I felt stirring, emotions I had never felt before, feelings in my skin, my flesh tingled at the thoughts of being seen naked by others. Thoughts of clothed men being in charge and I was a servant here.

I looked up and caught myself in the bathroom mirror. I suddenly felt very self-conscious and stripped of all dignity. My small breast and hard nipples on full display flushed red with embarrassment. My tummy, navel, hips all exposed. My shaven pubic area displaying my mound of venus and clitoral hood and labia. My skinny pale bare legs, my bottom, my bare feet all on display amongst a bunch smartly dressed men. I felt regretful at accepting this post, the reality of my state of contractual nudity was becoming all too apparent.

"Everything all right Clare?" Charles suddenly asked, aware of my silence.

"Oh, yes fine," I replied lying to myself.

"Ok then. I will take you down to the office to fill out some paperwork and then I will introduce you Mr Roberts, head of staff here. He will show you your duties for the day," Charles elucidated.

I felt butterflies returning to my stomach at the thought of having to interact with others. I had got used to Charles. Would it be like this for every man who sees me naked for the first time?

In Charles's office I sat at his desk and signed the required paperwork. My bare bottom feeling odd in his leather chair and my naked feet on the wooden foot rest. All these curious new tactile stimulations were interesting but a constant reminder of my exposed flesh.

Charles made a call on his office phone asking Mr Roberts to his office. I stood and waited nervously making a conscious effort not to cover myself up. The silence was broken by knock on the door.

"Enter!" Charles said loudly.

Into the room stepped a man in his forties, tall and slim. He was dressed smartly in a black uniform with a dark green waistcoat and the club's emblem embroidered on his breast pocket. I felt mortified standing in the company of two middleaged men completely exposed. I felt a flush of embarrassment come over me and resisted an urge to cover my breasts and groin area. I knew they could see my young body fully exposed to them and shaving my pubic area only made matters worse as it now felt more sensitive to temperature and so very much open and exposed.

"This is Clare Williams, the new maid we spoke about," Charles explained to him.

"Oh yes, sir, I'll show her the club and start her on some light cleaning duties,:" Mr Roberts replied formally. As he spoke I could see his eyes taking in all on my body, looking me up and down. I felt ashamed at being like this. .

"Excellent," replied Charles.

"If you could follow me miss," Mr Roberts said very formally.

"Er, yes sir," I said instinctively.

I followed him out the door and down another dark corridor leading off from reception. As we went he explained a little about the history of the club and how I should address people. It all seemed very old and stuffy yet they wanted me to work naked. It all seemed completely strange to me.

We first entered the games room. It was a large room with a snooker table at one end and several card tables and couple of large leather sofas. Mr Roberts explained how the men often like to play snooker or cards after lunch and I would be expected to serve drinks in here. I could not imagine just walking into the room like I was and having to interact with strange men. It was bad enough with just one man. We next we went through to an adjoining room which turned out to be the bar. It was very old fashioned, wooden floor, and copper and brass fixtures and fittings. The smell of alcohol and leather from the arm chairs hung in the air. My bare feet padded across the floor as Mr Roberts explained the functioning of the bar. The formality of the club enhanced my feeling of nakedness, I shouldn't even be in here let alone totally disrobed. The new tactile senses continued as I was shown into the library and dining room. My feet felt the different temperatures and touch of the floor coverings, every little draft caressed my naked flesh and sent shivers down my spine.

The last room on the tour was the kitchen. As I was shown in I was shocked to find people working in there. New people seeing my naked body made my heart beat a little faster and made me feel small. Working on the kitchen was the head chef and two assistants, all male and all looking at my exposed body. The head chef was older, maybe early forties but the two assistants were my age or just a little older. This made me cringe with embarrassment as I thought about my college friends seeing me like this. I could see they were closely examining every bit of me and their eyes exploring my freshly shaven pussy. I went bright red as I was introduced.

"So, you must be brave or a nudist," one of the younger men said with a big smile.

"Leave it out, she looks embarrassed," said the head chef.

I stood motionless going bright red.

"Well that concludes the tour," Mr Roberts exclaimed quickly changing the subject.

"I'll get you started on cleaning the games room," he said

I nodded enthusiastically and followed him out the kitchen and down to the store room. He showed the cleaning products and in no time at all I was back in the games room with a cloth and tin of wood polish. I had been instructed to polish all the woodwork of which there seemed a lot. I felt more comfortable alone here and just got on threw myself into the job to my mind off my insane situation. After an hour the silence was broken by Mr Roberts returning.

"How have you got on?" he enquired.

"Oh fine, I found it quite nice polishing all this fine wood," I replied trying to sound enthusiastic about the job.

As I replied I could see he was inspect the woodwork and making sure things were polished to his satisfaction.

"Have you done the skirting board?" he queried.

"Oh no, sir, not yet," I replied.

"I think you better had," he replied firmly.

I got down onto the floor on all fours and started to polish the wooden skirting board. I knew he was standing behind me and looking at my bottom and labium and crawled around the floor polishing. I felt so cheap, like I was displaying myself for a dirty old man. I just carried on polishing trying not to think about what was happening. Every so often he would tell me I had missed a bit and I could tell he standing right behind me.

"Ok, now that looks fine," he said as I finished the last bit.

My knees were hurting as I stood up and I was pink from the embarrassment of having a man look at my most private bits for half an hour.

"Now, you can go to your room and shower and get sorted," this evening you will serving drinks in here," he informed me.

My heart started pounding at the thought of several men seeing me naked all evening. I knew I must do this and I would soon get used it and enjoy the pay cheque! I walked back to my room and lay on the bed trying not to think about things but my constant nudity kept my mind focused on being the only one naked amongst a club of clothed men.