The Xerces Club Ch. 03

Story Info
My first evening naked in a bar full of gentlemen.
2.4k words
4.6
36.1k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay on my bed my eyes gradually got heavy as I slowly started to drift off, finally succumbing to my lack of sleep the night before. The next thing I remember was a loud knock on my door. My eyes quickly opened to see Charles standing over me. I was somewhat shocked and lifted my head off the pillow and sat up to greet him. I stared up at him then suddenly realized that I had fallen asleep with my legs wide open. I quickly pulled them together. Charles looked down and smiled at me.

"My dear, Clare," Charles said in a calm voice.

"You must not be shy or embarrassed of your body, this club is all about an aesthetic appreciation of the female form. You must learn to relax and be comfortable with men looking at you," he continued.

I blushed and looked up at him.

"Sorry," I said although I didn't really know why I was apologizing.

"Please place as your legs as they were when I came in," he said firmly and calmly.

I looked up at him knowing I was blushing but I moved my legs as directed. I felt quite submissive doing, as I was commanded but also very humiliated and quite nervous. Exposing myself to this man was real test of my courage but if I wanted to keep my job then I had to do as I was told. I felt a cold breeze on my exposed labia as I moved my legs. Charles looked down between my legs.

"Very pretty," he announced.

"Your lips are a perfect size and beautifully shaped," he continued.

I felt so unbelievably embarrassed and humiliated at a man looking and describing my private parts.

"Thank you," I spluttered out almost as a reflex.

"Would you hold your lips apart for me?" he enquired in a matter of fact way.

"Pardon?" I said with utter shock.

"Spread your lips apart so I can see inside your vagina if you would," Charles continued like it was the most normal thing in the world.

I looked up at him I shock but his fixed, firm expression made me feel a strange obedience. This really wasn't turning out like I was expecting but then I really didn't know what to expect. I sat back on the bed leaning against the headboard and, avoiding all eye contact, I moved my hands down to my pussy. With both hands I started to pull my labia apart. This was the most degrading thing I had ever done. I was aware of Charles looking at me but I just kept my gaze averted.

"How beautiful, oh your clitoris is showing," a little wider if you please.

I felt totally ashamed but pulled myself open even wider, feeling the cold air brushing my vagina.

"I see you are a little damp, very good Clare," he said delightedly.

"Thank you, your vagina is simply perfect, one of the very prettiest I have ever seen.

"T-t-thanks," I said, more in shock than anything else.

I released my fingers and let my vagina close from this inspection. I was still too embarrassed to look at him but felt funny inside, maybe a bit aroused beneath the shame of what I just done.

"Very good Clare, this is important training as we want you to be totally unashamed of your beautiful body here at the Xerces club," Charles explained.

I looked at him and nodded.

"Now you are due down stairs in half an hour to start serving drinks. If you report to the Smoking Room bar Mr. Scott, the barman, will show you the ropes," Charles instructed.

With that he left the room leaving me alone with my thoughts and disgrace. I moved my fingers down to my pussy and slipped a finger inside. I was moist; it felt nice as my finger slipped easily inside me. I briefly considered relieving myself but it felt wrong after what had just happened and put these thoughts to the back of my mind. I got up off the bed and had a quick wash and did my hair ready for this evening's ordeal.

I ventured out of my room, nervously. Walking around naked in a strange place was very disconcerting. I descended the stairs and found myself in the Xerces Club bar, The Smoking Room.

"Ah you must be Clare," I heard a voice from behind the bar.

I looked around to see a tall, slim gentleman wearing a smart white shirt and bow tie. He was, I guessed, in his forties his black hair showing a few flecks of grey.

"Er ..Hello," I stammered.

"Nervous?" He asked quizzically.

I nodded.

"Well, we are all gentleman here, you are safe and you will become accustomed to being naked soon," he replied smiling and looking at my naked body.

I tried to smile back but it came out as a bit of a forced half smile.

"Look, the gentlemen will be arriving soon. You just have to go over and ask them what they would like and also their names so we can charge their table, then come back and Ill get the drinks and you serve them at the table. Remember, stand straight, legs slightly apart be polite, call them sir no covering your body. The men will look at you but treat that as a compliment and smile to acknowledge them doing so," Mr. Scott explained.

In his explanation was a clear direction that I was there for aesthetic appeal rather than for my skills at working in the bar. Standing legs slightly apart was obviously so they could see my pussy, I would be on display and no getting away from that very fact. No covering my body and not only allow them to look but also encourage looking! I felt humiliated again yet also as before aroused. It was an odd feeling, like in a dream, the one where you are mysteriously in public with no clothes on. Only this was no dream, this was my job and my life for several weeks. Was I uncovering deep exhibitionist tendencies?

Suddenly two men entered the bar and interrupted my thoughts. They sat at a table in a corner. I took a deep breath and went over. I stood to the side of the table and asked the men what they would like, remembering to stand with correct posture and my legs apart. The two men turned at looked at me, taking in every inch of my naked skin.

One of the men then smiled.

"Oh so you are the new maid we have been hearing about. Very nice you are too, wonderful. Could you turn around so we can get a full look," he said delightedly.

I was taken aback at the request but turned around and looked over my shoulder to see two men looking at my bottom.

"Very good and what is your name miss?"

"Clare," I replied aware I was blushing.

"Well Clare, would you be so kind as to go over bring us two G&Ts please," said the man smiling as spoke.

I took his name and walked over to the bar and consciously tried not to make my bottom wiggle as I walked. I collected the drinks and walked back over with them on silver tray being watched as I did so. I placed the drinks on the table and asked if there would be anything else. The two men shook their heads and told me if there was I would be the first to know.

No sooner had I finished serving the two gentlemen then three more came in. I walked over and took orders then served another gentleman who had just come in. Soon there were about two dozen men in bar which kept me running around and the work replaced my fear and humiliation of being nude with acceptance and subservience to the formality of the club rules. All the men were polite and engaged in conversation. Nothing crude or sexual, and other than complimenting me on my appearance it was mostly about my work at the club and what I do when not working here.

As time passed some men ordered food, which I served at their tables, and more drinks were ordered. Towards the end of the shift, when things calmed down a little, Mr. Scott chatted about the evening.

"Clare, you have done well this evening. I can imagine it was quite nerve wracking at first, meeting and serving these strangers fully nude. As you went through the evening I could see you being more comfortable, you still have lots to learn about the Xerces Club but I see you have great potential. You discovered our members are gentlemen who appreciate young female nudity and do not treat it a crude or vulgar experience like a cheap strip show."

I listened to his words. I was pleased to have got through the evening and even more delighted my work had pleased the boss.

"Clare as there is just one table left I would like you try something and see if you are comfortable."

I looked at Mr. Scott nervously wondering what this thing could possibly be.

He continued. "I would like you to get an ice cube and rub it on your nipples and make them really hard. I want you to go over to the men and stand with you legs wider open then you have been doing, bend your knee a little so you are more exposed. Then I want you to ask the men if they have enjoyed you serving them tonight and if they have enjoyed your body."

I went red at the thought of doing such a thing. I looked at Mr. Scott who looked calmly and earnestly at me.

"The men may then ask if they can touch your body, it is up to you if you let them and what you allow to be touched. They know the rules and how to behave and will not do anything against your will. They may also leave a tip if you allow them to do so," he explained in calm reassuring way.

"I have never done anything like this before, this is so ..." I spurted out but could not finish my sentence.

"So it's a no then?" He asked.

I looked up, took a deep breath and walked over to the bar. I took the lid off the ice bucket and removed an ice cube. I placed it on my nipples and ran it around in a circle making them hard; the chill made me shiver and gave me goose bumps. Mustering all my courage I walked over the table. I stood there and stuck my chest out and my legs further adjusting my position by bending my knees slightly, pushing my hips forward and lifting my heel off the ground so one foot was on tip toes and I was fully on display to the table.

"Er..hello.. em hope you have enjoyed me serving your table tonight. Er ... and I hope you have enjoyed my body...sirs," I stammered out.

The three men at the table looked up at me. The man who name I took I took for bill, Mr Adams, spoke.

"Well miss, you have been amazing tonight, a real treat but you look a little nervous?"

"No sir, I mean yes sir," I said nervously.

"You have never done anything like this before have you?"

"No sir."

"How was your first experience?"

"Er...weird."

The men laughed and Mr. Adams responded. "Yes, I guess it is very weird compared to outside world, but not too weird I hope"

"No Sir"

"Tell me why you ran an ice cube over your nipples before you came over?"

I blushed through a mixture of humiliation but also arousal. I found standing here naked and fully displaying my body to three strange men and calling them sir exciting in an odd way.

I thought I should reply and encourage the men. "I wanted to make them hard for your table sir, I though you might appreciate it."

"Very thoughtful and if we wanted to feel them?"

"Please Sir, be my guest."

I walked near the table and stooped over, a wave of boldness and arousal had overcome me.

Mr Adams cupped my right breast in his hand and started to massage and the man next to him took my left nipple between his fingers and tweaked it slightly. They played with my breasts for a few minutes before Mr Adams man spoke again.

"I think my friend is feeling left out," he said nodding to the man sitting to his right. "Do you think he can feel your perky little bottom?"

"Of course," I replied happily. I knew a display of enthusiasm could only do me good at this club.

I walked around the table and bent over. The man who had been speaking carried on playing with my breasts and letting his fingers run down my tummy while the man behind ran his hands over my buttocks, squeezing and caressing them. I could feel their fingers and every move they made, their touch on my skin was not uncomfortable, as I would have imagined. They were both firm but gentle and seemed to relish feeling my body. I could feel my arousal starting to build but I knew they would mistake my flush for shy embarrassment.

"Very good," the man said after a few minutes.

"I think we should leave it there, don't you miss?"

"Er...yes ... if you say so sirs"

"Well, we don't say so but we wouldn't want to embarrass you too much would we?"

I smiled back at them and replied, "no sirs."

I walked back to Mr Scott who had been watching the proceedings.

I didn't make eye contact, as I felt embarrassed as to what I had just let the men do.

"Well done Clare, you were very brave, I didn't think you would allow it!"

"Oh...really," I replied in a determined way.

Mr. Scott then dismissed me for the evening. I walked back to my room more confident at wandering about naked and pleased I had got through the evening. I jumped onto my bed. It was tiring running around all evening and the emotional stress of being naked while doing it had drained me. I had also from time to time found it arousing. Exposed off in front of these men and having them look at me and make polite comments. I closed my eyes and reached between my legs. I felt wet. I spread my wetness over my clitoris and drew circles around it before rubbing slowly at first then getting faster until my body pulsated with an orgasm. I soon fell into a deep, dreamy sleep.