The Xmas Party

Story Info
Wife fucks a black colleague at works party.
2k words
4.07
53.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events I'm about to tell you occurred 6 months ago at my annual works Xmas party. I work for a local firm which specialise in selling office furniture and equipment to companies around the country. As a 32-year-old wife with 2 children I love working as it gives me freedom and adult company. My husband doesn't have a highly paid job but we get by on his and mine wages.

Recently the firm had been hit by the economic downturn a few girls from the office and delivery guys had been laid off. Because of this it was decided by the manager that instead of having deference departmental Xmas parties we all would have one big one to boast morale.

I love the Xmas party, it gives me a chance to dress up and party like I used to do in my teens. I work with some girls who are still in their teens/early twenties and every Monday morning we have a gossip at what happened over the weekend. Though I don't go out with them I enjoy the banter.

I was getting ready for the party, I decided to wear a red Santa's little helper outfit which showed off my legs and size 34D breasts. I rolled on my white hold-up stockings, red heels and looks at myself in the mirror. Mmm, I thought, I can still pull it off.

Excitedly I went downstairs to find out if my husband was ready, when I caught him on the phone.

"What now? Can't Jimmy do it? Ok I'll be there now," he said through the phone.

"What's up?" I said worryingly.

"There's a problem at work, I need to get in and sort it."

My face dropped, I really wanted to go to the Xmas party.

"Don't worry though I'll drop you off at the party and be back before you know it," my husband said trying to cheer me up.

"Mmm Ok but be quick," I responded.

It felt strange getting out of the car to a party without my husband, even though I knew everyone there. And there were a lot of people that turned out, music blaring and free alcohol provided by the boss.

I joined the girls from my office and they seemed to of already started drinking.

"Hey Stace, come and have some of this cocktail?" shouted one of them. Cheerily I skipped over to them.

As the party drew on I could feel myself getting drunk. Where was my husband? He's usually here to keep me sober.

Just then I noticed the girls giggling over something on the computer screen. Intrigued I stumbled over to see what all the fuss was about. When I got there I noticed that they had opened up a picture of the bottom half of a naked black man who had the biggest cock you had ever seen. I stood there mesmerised by it.

I had never seen a picture of a black cock before, it was so much bigger than my husbands, had veins popping up everywhere; balls as big as my fist. No girl could sure cope with that monster. I felt my pussy getting wet just looking at the chiselled muscles on his abs.

Then as I still stood there looking at this black cock, the girls all disappeared. I looked around and behind me was Carl, one of the delivery drivers. I instantly went red. I knew Carl had slept with most of the girls in the office and heard from them he had the biggest blackest cock around town.

"Do you like what you see Stac?" he grinned.

I froze.

"You know that picture doesn't do my cock justice," OMG it's his cock.

"Much bigger in the flesh," he continued.

As he talked to me his hand ran up and down my arm sending shock waves through my body making me go weak at the knees. He was wearing a white t-shirt which looked 2 sizes too small as his muscles were bursting to get out.

He then stepped closer to me and ran his hand up to my neck and down my back. I could felt the heat of his body so close to me. My nipples were erected and aching for attention when his hand stopped at the bottom of my back.

The effect of his presence, his hand and the alcohol were having on me caused my knees to buckle. Carl managed to grab my waist with one hand and grabbed a handful of my breast with the other.

"Woow darling, you don't need to fall to your knees in front of me...just yet," smiled Carl.

"I need some air, I think I've drunk too much," I replied, I needed to get from this man who was having this effect on me.

"No problem darling, I'll take you now. We don't want you falling over again do we?" Carl insisted putting me back on my feet and releasing his hand from my breast but keeping the other on firmly around my waist.

As we walked together from the party I began to hold onto arm for support. I didn't want to fall over and show everyone my panties. That's when his arm around my waist began to move to my breast seeking out my nipple and started to play with it.

"You need to stop doing that," I whispered into his ear.

"You're not tell me you don't need it and are not enjoying?" replied Carl.

It was true my nipples were both aching to be touched and played with by not from a black man.

"I have a husband," I said as we left the room.

"No, you have me."

And then Carl turned around in front of me and kissed me deep forcing me up against the wall of the corridor. He's expert tongue finding mine as we combined together in a hot haze of lust.

"Mmmm...Carl...we can't...mmm...we mustn't...I have a husband," I pleaded in between his kisses.

His hot body up against mine was having a direct effect on my pussy. I was soaking wet and horny as hell. Carl sensed this and grabbed my hand and we darted off into the office supply room.

Once inside Carl ripped off his top and grabbed me close. OMG I felt on fire. I lifted up my legs so they were around his waist continuing kissing as he moved towards the desk. He dropped my perk ass on the desk, opened my legs, ripped off my panties and darted towards my pussy.

"Oh yes Carl...oh...that feels so good," I moaned.

His tongue moved around my clit, licking it and then sometime sucking it all the time making my pussy wetter and wetter. He then placed two of his big black fingers in my pussy and started to fuck me with them.

"Oh oh oh you are going to make me cum," and then I exploded with the biggest orgasm I had ever had.

My head was in a daze as I came down from my climax, not noticing that Carl had undone his jeans and taken them off.

"And now for the main event," smiled Carl as he rubbed his black cock over the juices from my pussy.

As he slipped his big black cock inside me I could felt every part of my pussy stretching. I looked down and noticed that only half was in. OMG I'm never to cope with this cock. Carl then ripped my outfit down releasing my breasts. I grabbed he head as he licked and sucked my nipples driving me wild.

"That's it suck my nipples I love it," I shouted.

With one big jerk he pushed his whole black cock inside me. I came again.

My juices were flowing down his cock as he fucked me with vigour. I was in a daze again from cumming. All I could notice was his head sucking my tits like sweets and my legs wide open with his black ass fucking me for all I was worth.

I knew this was wrong and I should be thinking of my husband but all I wanted was for him to fuck me hard and fast.

"Fuck, oh fuck me with your big black cock."

Carl announced that he was about to cum, which I should have told him to pull out as I wasn't protected but didn't say anything.

"Oh baby...ah...ah...ahhhhh," screamed Carl as he pumped his potent seed into me.

I held his head as he collapsed on me our bodies still connected.

After what seemed an age we decided to get back to the party. I had certainly sobered up by now. I grabbed my panties and put them back on to stop the flow of Carl's cum from my pussy. I hoped nobody noticed us both gone.

Next week in work I couldn't concentrate on anything other than Carl's cock. At dinner time the girls and I usually close the office and have lunch in town. But I declined and said I needed to work through my dinner hour. As soon as the girls had left I was on the office phone requesting Carl to see me in the office now.

As soon as he arrived he dropped his overalls off standing there with proud black cock.

"You called?" grinned Carl.

I jumped over and dropped to my knees, I was a black cock hungry whore I needed it bad. I stuffed his cock down my throat and started sucking him like I hadn't seen cock before.

He must have been horny as well because before long his cock was starting to swell.

"Ah yeh stac that's it take my black cock deep I'm gona cuuuuummmm."

I struggled to swallow the big load he gave me and some ran down my chin to my tits.

"You've missed a bit," advised Carl.

I took my fingers and wiped the cum off my tits into my mouth.

"Oh my god you are one horny wife, be round mine for 6pm tonight?" Carl said smiling leaving me on my knees.

I was in two minds whether to go around his, but having his cock at dinner time just made me want to fuck him more. I got my mother to look after the kids and dressed up in just my bra and panties. Putting my long coat on I jumped in my car to Carls. As I was getting closer my panties were getting wetter and wetter, I really shouldn't have bothered putting anyone.

Carl lived on a rough estate and I was a bit warily being on my own but was glad when I finally got to his. He opened the door and I just opened my coat to show him what was his. Took me in his big black arms and kissed me deep. He then proceeded to carry me to his bedroom.

There he fucked me and I rode him, each time depositing more of potent black cum in my pussy. But I didn't care I needed it so bad.

I was just sucking him to another orgasm when I felt someone grab my hair.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed bitch?" it was Carl's girlfriend.

She threw me out of bed onto the floor and started shouting at me.

"You fucking whore, that's my boyfriend you have been fucking you white trash."

I went to grab my undies but she grabbed me again and started to drag me out of his flat.

"I need my clothes," I pleaded.

"You didn't bring much with you slut so you can fucking leave with nothing."

Next thing I knew I was outside his flat naked with other black men laughing at me. They kept shouting at me if I wanted more black cock to come into their flats.

I managed to make it home and had to explain to my husband that our car got nicked.

As you can guess I'm pregnant now, my husband doesn't know its Carls, but in a few months will. Carl has guessed it's his and has fobbed me off, so I'm on the lookout for more black cock.