The Ya Ya Dildohood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His balls are getting really, really tight!" April stated excitingly. "I think he's getting close."

Maggie reached down cupping them, checking them for herself, which for me was just one more pleasurable sensation as she kneaded them gently, caressing them lovingly within her hand. "How are you feeling Richard? Getting there?" she asked.

I was close now, on the verge of eruption and fighting with every ounce of strength that I had to delay the inevitable as long as possible, making the eventual climax all the sweeter and all the stronger when I finally did cum. It was hard to focus on much of anything except for the almost torturous pleasure I was experiencing, but I again glanced about the room as the combination of earthy sounds, moaning and groaning, not to mention juicy, squishy, cunt noises that were beginning to assault my senses moved me that much closer to release.

Shirley was still half-sitting, kneeling on the floor over Gladys's outstretched legs slowly lifting her self, and rocking back and forth, allowing the large sized, penis-shaped dildo to do its work. Gladys had reached around her and was fondling her large milky-white breasts, pulling and teasing her nipples with abandon. She was audibly expressing her own pleasures too, as whatever Shirley was doing was obviously having some affect on Gladys as she slowly continued their lesbian-coupling. But the thing that nearly triggered my own orgasm was seeing Joanne suddenly reaching over and placing her hand over Joanne's pussy. Leaving her own vibrator deeply embedded inside herself, unattended at the moment, she took over for Janice and began smoothly and easily slipping it in and out of her all the while keeping and maintaining an almost trance-like expression as she continued to watch me. Janice soon did likewise, feeling the delicious sensation as someone other than herself began to play with her, she found the pink-knobby toy inside her Joanne's split, and began working it in and out of her with the same wild-eyed expression.

"Oh Maggie!" I said, feeling the first tingling sensation tear through my balls, knowing that my orgasm was only moments away now. Maggie placed her hand at the back of my neck, forcing my head forward slightly, and then reached in even deeper into my ass if that was possible, touching off the first of many sperm-spears that I would soon be unleashing in almost unbelievable repetition.

It was Maggie who yelled out a split second before I did. "Watch out April, here comes the first one!"

April flinched away in reaction to Maggie's warning, though keeping a firm hand about my cock, suddenly increasing the tempo with which she had been masturbating me. Though pulling her head away and off to one side, she continued to watch just as the first thick streamer of cum exploded from the head of my dick. There was no time to worry about anything at this point, and as I felt the first pleasured release escape up my shaft, I saw the arch of frothy white nectar, spear upwards and across the three foot expanse of where I was standing, to where Janice and Joanne were sitting directly behind April, still kneeling on the floor in front of me.

I couldn't have aimed any more perfectly if I'd set the head of my prick directly between her tits when the first spurt landed. As though she'd been shot with a gun, Joanne reached up, covering the enormous cum-splatter with her hand and sat there grinning stupidly, but continued fucking Janice with the vibrator without missing a single beat. She immediately began to smear the spunk over her breasts, but by this time, April had jacked out the second one, which was on its way as well.

"Me! Me!" Shirley screamed excitedly.

April had opened her mouth about as wide as it was possible for her to do. Even so, the second cum-missile was as powerful as the first, if not more so. Though April managed to take most of it into her mouth, a substantial portion of the long thick rope of cum still managed to catch her on the side of the face instead. She was giggling like a woman possessed however, which is exactly what Shirley was doing as she finally reached April, nearly yanking my cock out of her mouth in an effort to steal the next jettison for herself.

By now both April and Shirley were licking and jacking my cock, when the next thick creamy explosion tore through my balls sending another fine spray of fluid into the air that caught each of them simultaneously. They fought for the whipped-cum cream like a pair of Succubus, come to claim my soul, which as far as I was concerned, they'd already done.

I glanced over and saw Gladys had now moved over to the couch kneeling down on the floor taking the vibrator that Janice had been using on Joanne. Joanne continued to fuck Janice's pussy with the toy she was using, but now enjoyed the sensation as Gladys began masturbating her pussy at the same time. Janice was cupping her breasts, fingering her hard taut nipples and imploring April and Shirley to move slightly so she could see better. To my delight, April stood up, walked over to where Janice was sitting, and promptly spit out a mouthful of cum-cream onto one of Janice's breasts and began playing with them.

"Oh fuck yes!" Janice screamed out in delight.

Shirley stood, bringing along with her a final mouthful of jism that she now shared with Joanne in a unique kinky little way by kissing her and depositing the recently captured cum wad into her mouth. Both women fenced each other with their tongues, exploring one another's mouths and allowing the cum-drops to slide out from their lips where they could once again lap at them and retrieve the sticky essence of my spending.

Joanne reached up and was almost torturously pulling and mauling Shirley's breasts. Gladys was still hammering the vibrator in and out of her pussy with such force that it was almost impossible to see it actually sliding in and out.

"Harder! Harder!" Joanne screamed pleasurably as cum-spittle flew from her mouth as she screamed out in her wanton excitement.

I had finally collapsed down onto my knees, but Maggie wasn't through with me yet either. Coming around to lay down in front of me, she began to softly and slowly bathe my prick clean with her tongue. Her nipples were the hardest I ever remember seeing them, and I was immediately drawn to them like a moth to a flame. As powerful as my orgasm had been, it hadn't drained me of my appetite or quenched my desires. Though my cock certainly wasn't as hard as a moment ago, it was already awakening to the tender gentle licks and kisses that Maggie was giving it as I in turn thumbed and toyed with those two perfectly proportioned eraser thick nipples.

Gladys still knelt in front of the couch where Joanne sat, legs lifted and spread widely. She continued to fuck her with the toy, causing her to cry out in almost continuous yelps of giddy delight with each and every thrust of the wet sticky dildo. But as erotic as this was to watch, it was seeing Janice finally stand up and move over behind Shirley. I watched as she reached around and began fingering her pussy with one hand, the other massaging and caressing her breast. April moved in behind Janice, and suddenly she was doing the exact same thing to her.

"Fuck Maggie, do you see that?" I asked

"Look's like fun doesn't it?" Suddenly Maggie wiggled out from beneath me and walked over to join them, taking her place behind April, thus completing the little orgasmic six-pack of pussy pleasure taking place in front of my very eyes.

"Well Richard, you going to just stand there and watch? Or are you going to come over here and fuck me?" Maggie asked.

And for a moment, I wasn't really sure.

In the next instant, Joanne blew apart on the couch. Her orgasm was so strong and so intense that she basically self-propelled the toy from her cunt when she came. Even Gladys had been taken by surprise at the intensity of her orgasm and merely knelt there watching her as Joanne shook, screamed and laughed hysterically in total and complete ecstasy. I had finally made it over to Maggie, hard as a rock now and slid easily inside of her from behind. Just the knowledge that I was now very much apart of this unique little daisy chain was a thrill in and of itself. I could feel Maggie in front of me reaching around to finger and play with April's cunt, who in turn stood fingering and playing with Janice, while she of course, did the same thing to Shirley. Gladys stood watching as though trying to decide where it was that she wanted to fit in. Joanne had all but collapsed dead away by now on the couch, so for the moment was no longer a link in this finger-fuck-fest taking place.

Gladys appeared to come to some sort of a decision, and I was surprised when she came over and walked around behind me. Reaching down between us, I felt her remove my prick from Maggie's cunt.

"Sorry sweetie, but I don't think it's very fair of you to hog this all to yourself."

Maggie simply laughed. "Well then Richard, I suppose your finger will have to do!"

Reaching around her, I began to finger and toy with her clit with one hand, and with the other mold, fondle and caress her fleshy tits. Standing here in this Congo-line of finger-fuck pleasuring my senses seemed to soar to even greater heights. As silly as I am sure it would have appeared to anyone suddenly entering the room, it had turned into a very erotic choreographed dance that was anything but silly. Joanne finally stirred, looked up and immediately regained her senses. She quickly stood, walking around back rejoining the line and began fingering Gladys in the same way everyone else was. And so now, we were once again seven.

Gladys was expertly stroking my cock, even slapping it occasionally against the back of Maggie's ass. With Joanne now standing behind her finger fucking her pussy, Gladys began moaning and groaning, leaning heavily into me which was another pleasant sensation as I could feel her breasts pressing against my back.

"Oh fuck!" Shirley screamed. "I'm cumming you bitch! Flip it! Rub it...please!" she wailed. And by the sounds of it, I knew that Janice was doing exactly that.

No body had said anything of course; it just naturally seemed to happen that way. So when it did, everyone began to play by the new unspoken rules of this incredibly sensual game. Shirley walked around rejoining the back of the line, and now took up position behind Joanne who was now more than ready to once again experience and feel the kind of pleasures that everyone else was feeling.

From where I stood, I could see Janice as she bent over, nearly touching her toes. April must have had nearly her entire hand inside Janice's cunt by the looks of it and was pummeling her from behind with a piston-like efficiency. Janice was screaming back at April to fuck her harder, so it was obvious to me and to everyone else that the object of this game had become, "You didn't cum until you were at the front of the line."

The way Gladys's hand felt around my prick, especially the way she was jerking it and producing enough pre-cum to really tease and stimulate my dick-head was beginning to make me wonder if I'd even last that long.

Like everyone else, Janice made her way back to the end of the line once she'd recovered enough to do so, and now stood behind Shirley.

Maggie of course began working a little more diligently on April. April had leaned over just a little further, and as she did, Maggie slipped one hand around to begin rubbing her clit all the while still managing to finger-fuck her wet slippery sounding quim. Hearing the sounds of that made me fear I'd be losing it all to soon. Especially as I had Maggie's orgasm to deal with here shortly if I was going to keep and maintain the orgasmic sequence taking place.

April was more of a silent cummer, but though she didn't vocally express her rapture, the sounds of her cunt suddenly making a rather nice frothy-sound which was immediately followed by surprisingly loud "squishy-squish" noises as Maggie fingered her said it all. April soon took her walk back to the end of the line, and now it was of course my turn to work on Maggie.

"Horse-shoe me!" Maggie pleaded saying.

"What?" I asked stupidly.

"Stick a finger in my ass, and my pussy. But don't quit pulling on my nipples either!" she demanded.

I quickly lubricated up another finger which was a very simple process by the abundance of juices that were literally pouring out and running down the inside of Maggie's thighs. Seconds later, I had managed to accomplish the specified request and was now knuckling her from behind, one finger in her pussy, and the other in her tight slippery ass-hole just as she'd asked me to. Maggie was working her own clit as I discovered, adding to the sensation and bliss she was feeling as I continued doing all that, plus pulling and stretching her nipple's just the way she liked me to do it. Gladys was just "knobbing" my cock as I'd called it, so much pre-cum had leaked out by this time that my dick-head was swimming in it. She was taking advantage of that fact by jacking off just the very head of my cock in quick-like strokes that kept me on the edge, but didn't allow the pot to boil over.

"Ok Richard, now...slap my cunt!" Maggie cried out. I'd only done this for her once, seeing her do it to herself a number of times though, so I knew that it was one of her favorite ways when she was ready to really get off. Removing her hand and grasping both of her breasts in her hands, I now used my free hand as I bent over her even further and began slapping her cunt with it from around in front, palming it as I did so that it was more of a suction slap against her clit rather than a hard resounding hand-slap.

"Slap...slap...slap...slap."

"Oh yes, just...like...that!" Maggie groaned matching her spoken words to each slap of my hand.

"Slap...slap...slap," continued, still double fucking her with my fingers, but now concentrating more fully on the way her clitoris preferred being stimulated.

And then Maggie came for me, and it was the sweetest most sensual deep-throated groan I've ever heard.

Like everyone else, she took a moment or two to collect her self and sat down on the end of the couch. Obviously it was now my turn, so I stepped up to the plate and took my place at bat, or rather Gladys did as she began swinging my cock back and forth just as though she was taking a warm up swing with my dick.

"Don't rush things Gladys," Maggie told her. "Make him suffer a little first."

I heard Gladys giggle. "My sentiments exactly. Especially the way that Joanne's playing with me!" She exclaimed. To which Joanne happily responded. "Ditto that! Shirley's getting me there rather quickly too!"

I watched Maggie finally stand and begin to head towards the back of the line just when the doorbell rang.

"Now who could that be?" Maggie questioned aloud.

From where I was standing I could neither see nor hear her as she headed off in the direction of her front door. The thought of someone showing up unexpectedly while all this was going on was a little un-nerving, but at least Maggie would be able to deal with it whoever it was.

The feeling of Gladys's hand as she stroked and tickled the tip of my cock was pure torture, but I was reveling in it every step of the way. My eyes had by now glued themselves shut, and I was merely swimming in a sea of total and complete bliss, anxiously awaiting the moment when she would finally begin stroking me off to that ejaculatory sweetness that would flush out the fresh batch of cum-butter she'd been churning when the surprisingly delicious sensation of someone's mouth engulfing my cock caused my eyes to explode open in wondering shock.

"Hi sweetie!" Rhonda said smiling at me, half my dick sticking into her mouth as she said it. "Sorry I'm so late, but I did want to surprise you! Have I missed much?"

And then my cock erupted before I even knew it. Rhonda caught most of it in her mouth, but even as she pumped out the excess against those wonderfully full bare tits of hers, she smiled through pasty-white foam looking at me.

"Guess not!" she said still grinning.

Chapter Seven

I was honestly too stunned to speak. As my orgasm disappeared smoothly down Rhonda's sweet sucking throat, I felt a thousand tiny stars fill my head and my knees buckle as the wave of pure sweet ecstasy overwhelmed me. Seconds later I collapsed.

I hadn't passed out exactly, as I was vaguely aware of my surroundings. When I finally regained my composure, I found myself sitting on the loveseat with no idea how I had gotten there. I opened my eyes to the sight of Rhonda lying down amongst the large fluffy cushions in the middle of the living room floor. It took me a moment to comprehend what was going on, and when I did, I gasped in surprise!

Joanne was lying down between Rhonda's bent legs and it was obvious what she was doing. From the sounds of Rhonda's moans, she was enjoying it every bit as much as it appeared that Joanne was enjoying doing it. Janice was kneeling right next to Joanne, helping things along with her fingers, obviously caressing Rhonda's pussy in equally delightful ways. April I could see was kneeling down next to her, but she was busily sucking one of Rhonda's sweet breasts with Shirley on the other side of her, sucking and licking the nipple of her other breast.

"And soon we'll be eight," I heard Maggie speaking somewhere behind me. I turned looking in that direction to see her and Gladys watching the festivities. Gladys was smiling, bent over slightly balancing herself against the back of the couch as Maggie stood off to one side slowly fingering her pussy and giving her some measure of pleasure. Gladys continued to proudly watch her daughter being treated to what I later learned was a traditional welcome into the group.

Had I been in any condition to join in and do anything, I wouldn't have. I might have been honorably included into this special little gathering, but there was almost something sacred about the way they touched and caressed Rhonda. There was no measure of urgency or need that was being expressed to her. Almost as though watching things in slow motion, each caress, each touch, each kiss, lick or suck seemed to have purpose and meaning behind it. I found myself sitting there watching all this in awe and reverence.

From behind me, I now heard Gladys speak for the first time drawing my attention back to her briefly.

"As we welcome you into the sisterhood, we share with you our secrets, our desires, and our love and appreciation for one another." Almost as though on cue, I watched as Joanne stood, slowly backing away from Rhonda where she walked back around the couch behind me. Simultaneously Janice took the place her mother had vacated and began to slowly and lovingly tease Rhonda's pussy with her lips and tongue. April slid over to kneel and began to caress Rhonda's sensitive inner flesh with her fingers, as I saw Maggie now kneeling down and taking up the slow tendering caressing of the vacated tit that April had just left.

When everyone was once again in place and the slow teasing ballet of sensuality began again, Gladys spoke. Hearing her, I turned to see that Joanne was now behind Gladys and was running her hands all over her nude form, almost as though she were soothing her rather than trying to excite or stimulate her.

"We each of us give to you something of ourselves, and we take from you the juice of your fruit, sustenance to our needs for one another. We pay homage to the symbolism of your womanhood and femininity..."

Once again, as though ritually practiced to perfection, Maggie and Shirley both knelt, sucking simultaneously Rhonda's breasts into their mouths, pulling upwards tenderly holding onto her nipples with their lips, and cupping each breast within their hands, holding it as though it were a divine cup being held up in offering.

1...1819202122...27