The Ya Ya Dildohood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From your breasts we draw the milk of your purity, which we drink reminding us of our commitments to one another. From the soft flesh of each teat we find comfort and solace in knowing that we will always be there for one another in times of need or despair..."

Again there was subtle movement, an agonized groan of longing escaped from Rhonda's tight lips as Janice stood, making her way towards me and back around the couch. I expected to see Joanne return to where Rhonda lay. I was slightly surprised when she didn't, even though everyone else swiftly shifted positions with April now beginning the dance of tongues against Rhonda's slit. Shirley left one breast symbolically neglected as she moved over to partake of the wetness that was clearly in evidence through the sounds I had heard coming from her slippery dew filled flower.

I turned to see both Janice and Joanne now joined together in caressing Gladys. I sat watching their hands roaming freely and softly over her naked flesh, almost as though urging her to continue. And as I watched, my perception was a slight increase to the urgency now, which seemed to be joined by the others still kneeling or laying with Rhonda on the floor.

"As you feel the loss of joy and pleasure from thy yearning nipple, know that this is how each of us feels whenever one of us cannot be here to renew our friendships and our love for one another..."

Maggie reached over, cupping the forgotten breast in her other hand caressing it equally as she had been doing with the breast she still held.

"And though you may feel complete, know there is always room for others of like mindedness who might wish to join us, to become as one with us, a part of us for now and always ever afterwards."

April stood, joining the others behind me. Shirley placed her tongue at the opening of Rhonda's sex, though appearing to wait momentarily before allowing her self to touch her there. Maggie moved to cup Rhonda's pussy with the palm of her hand protectively, and effectively baring Shirley from being able to lick or kiss her even had she made the attempt to do so.

"It is our agreement amongst ourselves, to be mindful of others. That none shall do unto any other, who wishes not that it would be done."

Maggie removed her hand, and I expected Shirley to lick Rhonda's pussy as everyone had done before her, but instead, she merely kissed it sweetly, standing up, now joining the others behind me as I sat on the couch watching.

I had become aroused without even really realizing it. My cock was rock hard, almost painfully so. And as much as I would have liked to have gotten down on the floor and joined everyone in paying homage to Rhonda's delicious looking quim, I knew without a doubt that what I was witnessing had never been intended for anyone other than a woman to see or be a part of. The fact I was even here participating in the minor roll I had been, made me feel honored to be a part of it.

I expected more from Gladys, but heard nothing and turned back towards the group of women now standing behind me expectantly. What I saw was a flurry of hands and fingers probing, caressing, and bringing her pleasure as she stood. Turning back towards Maggie who was now alone with Rhonda, I watched her as she performed the most sensual act of cunnilingus I'd ever seen any woman ever do to another woman before. I was almost embarrassed to be there. It was so intimate, so sensual, that for a moment I felt like I should perhaps leave and allow this moment to be shared between them without an audience. But again, as the pleasured moans and groans behind me continued, I knew they were also watching, expectantly and with a great deal of anticipation. Obviously there was more to come, and I felt the climatic end, when it finally did begin, would be more than my imagination could have prepared me for.

It was perhaps a good ten minutes or so of Maggie's Sapphic loving to Rhonda's pussy that had brought her to the edge at least twice during that time. I had not seen Maggie stop licking, sucking, or teasing her clit during any of that, but she had somehow delayed Rhonda's orgasm without stopping the stimulation of her sensitive clit. It was now that I again heard movement, and saw it from the corner of my eye. Gladys was finally making her way over towards her daughter, and only now was Maggie almost reluctantly rising up in preparation to give up her honored place.

It wasn't until that very second that it even dawned on me, that this woman was in fact Rhonda's mother. For the briefest of moments I wondered if Joanne and Janice had had to face the same obvious dilemma.

I saw in Gladys face a mixture of emotions. She approached her daughter almost cautiously with a great deal of trepidation. Fearful perhaps of Rhonda's response, or even her acceptance for what was obviously about to take place. But there was also eagerness and anticipation for what she was about to do that I saw there as well.

"I come not to you as your mother," she said in a tone of voice that told me this was a personal comment, and not something ritualistic in tone as I'd been hearing. And then she switched back to what obviously WAS a memorized phrase as she began the almost singsong litany of words she'd been reciting as she nestled down on the floor giving Rhonda a brief light kiss on her lips.

"I come to you now as your friend, your companion, and your soul sister to welcome you gloriously to our sisterhood."

Rhonda tensed briefly, gazing up into her mother's eyes. "Richard, as Rhonda is my daughter, it is inappropriate for me to administer the final act to her. So in my place, I would ask that you perform this final loving act in my stead." Rhonda smiled at her mother, relaxing and closing her eyes. Maggie meanwhile had crossed over to where I was sitting watching all this, and took my hand. Leading me silently towards Rhonda, she whispered to me to lightly begin licking Rhonda's exposed clit.

The silence in the room was deafening. As I began to position myself between her legs, I looked down at my twitching throbbing member, saw a tiny drop of precum rise to the surface of my prick's tiny eye-slit and slowly ooze down the side of the head. The intensity of the moment was so extreme that I could have ejaculated right then and there without even touching myself if I'd have willed myself to do so. Tentatively, I began to flick at that hard nubbin of flesh, circling it with my tongue, gently drawing it into my mouth where I kissed and sucked it tenderly.

"Oh, Oh, Ohhh...Richard!" Rhonda cried out, drawing my name across her lips and dragging out the 'R' sound as she sucked in her breath, releasing it slowly.

One by one...the others came forming a circle around us. I watched as each reached up with her right hand, cupping the breast of the woman next to her, and with her left, reaching down to likewise place a hand on her mound and caress her lovingly as they all stood, watching, admiring the dance as my tongue continued to pleasure the swollen nub of Rhonda's sex.

The sounds Rhonda was making filled my mind with joy and passion. I closed my eyes, listening and absorbing the sounds as Rhonda gave herself over to the ecstasy as I continued drawing from her the nectar of her rapture incarnate. After Rhonda's initial orgasm, there was a brief moment of total and complete silence. Only then did Gladys speak, uttering a single word.

"Join."

One by one the circle seemed to descend upon us until there was only a pile of wanton flesh, seemingly writhing and undulating together in a heap. Lips, hands, breasts and slick female flesh began caressing us both everywhere. Gladys the only one not touching her daughter, though running the silken slit of her pussy back and forth against my back as she joined the caress of her daughter through me.

Rhonda's cries of delight seemed almost continual as one by one, they all came to drink from her. Each took from her a portion of her essence and then shared this in turn with one another until they had all somehow hooked up to one another, coupling in ways that bordered sometimes on the extreme or the bizarre. It became frenzied as each strove to pleasure the other, moving from one partner to the next without rhyme or reason, without pretext for finishing what someone moments ago had begun. I had felt hands, lips, even soft pliant breasts caressing my shaft, fleeting at times, lingering with others.

I was so absorbed in all this, I did not initially see Maggie as she rose like some great leviathan from the depths of the sea, a milling sea of sensual flesh that ebbed and flowed on a tidal wave of passionate delight.

"Come Richard...come now and be joined with her," she told me in a voice that was hypnotic as she actually spread Rhonda's pussy, bidding me to enter her. I felt Shirley's hand wrap itself around my penis, guiding me towards Rhonda's succulent looking quim.

I felt like I was floating as I again knelt between Rhonda's legs, watching as Maggie parted those velveteen lips, not unlike Moses parting the Red Sea. As well as the sea of flesh below me as all who had been undulating pressing themselves against Rhonda parted reluctantly in a way, but parting never the less as Shirley pressed the tip of my prick at the glistening opening of Rhonda's sex.

Even as everyone pulled away, tips of fingers just grazing her sensitized flesh, lingering briefly as though to separate completely would result in near painful loss. Each finally doing so with even Maggie and Shirley finally releasing us both. Eyes closed, Rhonda's face was euphoric, even in her climatic slumber I lowered myself, gazing at the apex of her heated place, devouring her sensual beauty as the moisture gathered there winking at me in a myriad of ways that reminded me of a tiny universe of stars.

I placed my penis almost reverently at the opening of her fragrant and pungently sweet smelling pussy, entering her slowly until just the tip of my prick had housed itself inside. Like lips kissing a lover, she suckled me, contracting the velvety smoothness of her pussy-lips around the head of my prick, milking me of my seed and drawing it from me like a babe to a breast. I felt the first volcanic eruption as the sperm exploded from deep within my balls. It had been sudden, unexpected. Yet I didn't feel at all guilty by the pre-mature release of my fluids. I felt the power of its force as it screamed in agonized pleasure up the shaft of my prick, enveloping the heated confines of her lava rich vagina. I felt it coat and bathe the insides of her in a copious cascade of soothing sweetness. And then as a thousand tiny hands beckoned me from every fiber of her being, I slid into her fully and completely until I felt the head of my prick nearly enter her womb. It was here that I sprayed the rest of my spending into her in what felt like one long drawn out orgasmic release. Once again I felt everyone descend upon us, but I welcomed the warm comforting blanket of flesh as Rhonda and I were surrounded in it. Gently I felt my arms, legs and neck caressed. I felt soft hands gently kneading the goose-pimpled skin of my ass, felt my balls softly caressed, petted as my cock continued to rest comfortably and oh so wonderfully inside Rhonda's cunt. Occasionally I felt tiny quivers and contractions surround me as she slowly came back from her own journey to paradise as I simply awaited her return.

#

By the time Rhonda had finally begun to stir, most everyone had gotten up and began dressing. We'd been at it a lot longer time than any of us could have imagined. Joanne and Janice were both running late for afternoon appointments, and April had slipped quietly away to make an urgent phone call.

"You are planning on staying for dinner yes?" Maggie asked looking down at Rhonda and I as we both finally took in our now somewhat awkward situation. Both Maggie and Gladys had dressed, leaving us as the only two who hadn't as yet. I quickly handed Rhonda my robe, snagging a large towel for myself wrapping it around myself as I stood.

Rhonda was grinning a little sheepishly from ear to ear. "I AM famished," she said easily.

"I'm not surprised," Gladys jumped in teasing her daughter. "You are a lot like me in many ways," she indicated. "Though I've always had a penchant for sweets after a few nice orgasms myself."

I was already looking about for my cigarettes, my one true vice being the need or at least a nice full drag on a smoke sometime afterwards.

"What time do you think we'll be eating?" Rhonda asked.

"I thought an early light dinner perhaps, Gladys and I thought we'd head to the store to pick up a few things, and then come back and fix it...so say about two hours?" she winked at Rhonda knowingly.

"Thank you Maggie," Rhonda said turning towards me. "Never mind the cigarettes," she said. "Save it for later." Rhonda stood up holding out her hand to me, and together we headed off towards the bedroom.

That was probably for me the best cigarette I've ever had.

#

We all sat together relaxing after dinner enjoying a nice bottle of cognac that Maggie had been saving for a special occasion. And by her way of thinking, the day's events had been probably one of the most erotic and sensual that any of us had managed to enjoy together as a group.

Perhaps it was a combination of the cognac, and my more than satiated libido coming together, but I was feeling a bit melancholy and abnormally quiet.

"I know what your thinking...and feeling Richard," Maggie told me. "You're wondering how anything will ever feel that good or that special again aren't you?"

I laughed nervously caught in my own thought. "Yes, well...it was pretty fucking intense!" I stated, trying to hide my uncertainty, using vulgarity to mask my feelings. But as usual, Maggie saw through the façade. Even Rhonda sat quietly, downcast eyes towards the floor as she sat cupping her empty glass.

"Rhonda, although you are certainly one of us now, it is neither a requirement nor an expectation that you come down and make that long drive every weekend. You know of course that we will ALL anxiously look forward to your coming whenever you can make it, and I for one would be more than willing to make the drive to your place on occasion. But that's not what's really bothering you is it?" she asked as realization came to her.

Rhonda looked up, glancing briefly at me, and then back towards Maggie. "No, not entirely no," she straightened herself in her chair, placing the empty glass down on the coffee table. "I think what I experienced was beyond anything I expected it to be like for one thing," she began. "And I do want to participate and experience things with all of you now whenever possible. But yes, the distance and my job responsibilities aren't going to allow me to do that as frequently as I'd like. But even more importantly to me, I also realized something else tonight that I had been wondering about, something like an itch just below the surface that you just can't seem to scratch away completely."

Rhonda stood pacing the floor a little awkwardly, returning to sit down next to me on the arm of the chair I was sitting in. "And, I want more than ever to spend as much time with you Richard. Something else I know I can't do as often or as frequently as I would like. I know this sounds strange; we've really just barely met. But I find that I want to spend time with you, getting to know you as a person. And yes, the sex between us is incredible, and there's certainly something to be said about that. But even after the lovemaking, I want you to be there, I want to see you in the morning needing a shave. I want to see you in the afternoon when you're all sweaty and dirty after working on your car, or fixing something on the house. And I can't very well do that, or experience that under the circumstances now can I?"

I sat there with my mouth open I know. I wasn't sure what I was hearing, and even if I had heard her, I wasn't sure I was hearing her correctly.

"I don't know Gladys, did she just say she loved Richard?"

I heard Gladys laugh softly. "Sounded like it to me," she replied.

Rhonda choked back a tear and I heard the startled quiver in her voice as she sat beside me, turning her face away from me so that I couldn't see her.

"I guess I do," she admitted to herself as much as to everyone else including me.

"Then say it my dear," Maggie admonished her, waiting patiently.

Rhonda faced me, looking me squarely in the eyes. "I love you Richard. As unbelievable as that sounds, especially as we've only known one another for such a short time, I really do love you. There, I said it!" Once again Rhonda turned her head so that I could not see the tears, which were freely flowing now.

My heart was somewhere up around my throat. I'd just gone through a messy divorce, I had very little to call my own, let alone anything to offer this woman that would prove me at all worthy of someone like her. I'd sworn to myself that I wouldn't get involved with anyone so quickly again at least, let alone allow myself to fall in love with anyone anytime soon.

"I love you too Rhonda," I told her, surprised when having said that, that I actually meant it.

"Well, now that that's settled!" Maggie said standing up, "I think the two of you should cement this relationship with a little good old fashioned fucking, don't you agree Gladys?"

Even Gladys had a lustily wicked expression across her face when she realized where this was suddenly heading. "Oh heavens yes! I think that's a marvelous idea Maggie, and I think they should do it right here, right now while we watch the two lovers do it don't you think?"

I'd had all the prudishness banished out of me ever since I'd gotten to know Maggie, but even this one seemed a little out there. I turned half expecting Rhonda to voice a similar concern, but saw her rise up off the arm of the chair and slowly begin undressing.

"Would you mind grabbing us a couple of those nice big fluffy pillows? Oh, and maybe a nice thick blanket too? I think we're going to be at this a while," she said smiling at me.

A short time later Maggie and Gladys sat across from us on the couch, caressing and toying with one another while they watched Rhonda and I making love. Rhonda purposely had me lie on my side behind her, both of us facing towards the couch where we in turn could enjoy the picture of Maggie and Gladys touching one another's breasts, softly fingering taut hard nipples, gently exploring and arousing one another's wet juicy sounding slits. The feel of my cock as it slid in and out of Rhonda's tight slick cunt was heavenly. I reached around her cupping her breasts, exploring them as though it was the first time all over again. She purred contentedly in my arms, thrusting back against me, making my cock throb with eagerness and desire for her. Maggie and Gladys contentedly on the couch playing with one another, watching us intently, enjoying the passion we were sharing with them. I knew then that what I needed, wanted out of life. I needed the erotic passion and sensual excitement that I had been missing for so many years. And here now, with Rhonda, my dearest and sweetest friend Maggie, as well as all those wonderful sexy erotic women in our little Ya Ya Dildohood group, I had all that. And more.

#

Maggie and Gladys left soon after, leaving Rhonda and I alone to spend the evening together. Rhonda had to return home in the morning of course. So we made the best of what little time we had making love nearly the entire night. As exhausted as I was with so little sleep, I still felt more alive than I'd ever felt before as the first rays of the morning sunshine danced over Rhonda's still sleeping nude form. It was only moments after that that the phone rang.

"Good morning Maggie," I said without waiting to make sure it was her, somehow I knew it would be.

1...1920212223...27