The Ya Ya Dildohood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Richard! Come join us!" she called up to me. "Trust me, you'll love this!"

I was really quite hesitant about wanting to step down in there, especially with big old Ned slithering about. Which is when a very familiar voice came up from behind. "Come on Richard, if an old broad like me enjoys it, you certainly will!"

The next thing I knew, Maggie had taken my hand in hers, leading me down the steps into the pit where we soon joined the slithering, slick mass of flesh.

I had to admit, it was interesting. Impossible to stand, I was grateful that both the floor as well as the walls were padded, with some sort of protective sealant against the oily substance covering them. Moments after entering, Julia slid over towards me. Covered within seconds, she began sliding up and down my entire body. Without using her hands at all, she managed to slide back and forth, up and down my rapidly reawakening shaft. Almost impossible to even cup her breasts with my hands, they slid back and forth across them with more ease than one could imagine. Her nipples were hard, the sensation amazingly sensual as I ran my hands over them playfully. Julia soon slid off heading in another direction just as Shirley reached out, pulling me into the depths of slippery flesh that all but covered her. I actually laughed, sliding across one person, only to land on another before slipping off them, careening against the sidewall. I could hear Maggie's laughter, my only clue that she was sliding and slipping around obviously enjoying herself every bit as much as I now found I was.

Hands seemed to be everywhere at once, gliding across my flesh, awakening nerve endings that fueled my desire to peak levels. Everywhere I touched, I came into contact with someone's slippery flesh, simply allowing the feel of gliding across them just as hands slid, slippery caressing me.

I don't know how long we played inside the pit, but eventually Shirley announced that most of us should go and shower off, leaving some of the others who'd been waiting their turn to be able to get in and enjoy the experience as much as I had.

"Besides," Shirley whispered to me. "It's almost time for Maggie's surprise!" she said conspiratorially.

I noticed that Shirley had taken a moment to say something to Julia, who nodded her head in acknowledgement just before we entered the shower area. After everyone had showered and dried off, we emerged back into the recreation room where most of the candles had been rearranged into a perfect circle upon the floor. In the middle of which, a gigantic bed of rose petals had been poured, surprisingly thick, though there was also some sort of additional cushioning beneath those.

"What's this?" Maggie immediately asked as we emerged.

"You'll see," Shirley said grinning at her. "Something you once mentioned you wanted to experience."

Maggie's eyes widened in sudden understanding. "Really? Now?"

"Right now," Shirley stated, leading her into the circle, which was soon encompassed by every guest there as they crowed in to watch.

Placing her comfortably down upon the sea of deep red softness, I saw all of the waiters who'd served us earlier suddenly step forward encircling Maggie. Additionally, the waitresses now knelt in front of each of them, and began jerking or sucking the men off. One by one, others soon joined, realizing what was taking place. Shirley had knelt in front of Ned, busily masturbating his prick. Claudia moved over towards me where she too knelt before me and began jacking my cock in an obvious effort to cause me to squirt my juice all over Maggie's body, just as everyone else was now trying to do.

One by one, as some of the men drew close to their orgasmic ecstasy, they moved closer towards Maggie, now masturbating themselves. Paolo was amongst the first, and not unexpectedly, he soon showered Maggie's nude body with copious streamers of sticky hot cum that fell in long ropes across each of her breasts. Maggie was squealing delightedly, watching as he did, urging him to keep pounding his prick until he'd managed to milk every last drop of his pulsing cum upon her.

Paolo's performance soon triggered others who began to approach, adding their own fountains of cream to those, which Paolo had just deposited. Slowly, Maggie's body took on a sheen of translucent creaminess, now covered nearly from head to toe as near every man there took a turn loosing his sperm on top of Maggie's body wherever they possibly could.

Claudia had been doing such a magnificent job of sucking me, that I nearly allowed her to finish it, signaling I was almost too close, where she reluctantly removed her mouth, allowing me to step forward closer to Maggie. Upon seeing me, Maggie grinned broadly.

"Bring it here honey," she cooed affectionately. "I want to feel your cum spilling against my face."

Seconds later I happily obliged her, watching my spunk splatter against one cheek, though she quickly readjusted, catching the next streamer directly into her mouth.

"My tits too!" she giggled enthusiastically. "Let me feel it on my tits too Richard!"

Though I was nearing the end of my pleasures, I managed a nice squirt upon each before withdrawing back into the crowd, spent and exhausted now, still somewhat stunned by the decadent, obscene display of Maggie's cum-covered body.

Amongst the last to cum on her, once every man there had indeed finished doing so, Shirley led most of the women who'd been kneeling to begin massaging in the vast amount of fluid into her body. As though having poured a full bottle of lotion onto her, it soon smeared, covering nearly every square inch of her flesh until she was as slick with it as she had been down inside the pit.

I made my way over to the bar, fixing myself a stiff scotch, taking a moment to collect my own wits, as well as giving my nearly sore prick a chance to recover at this point. I'd seen Maggie soon after heading back towards the shower area, along with several of the women who were covered in cum nearly as much as she was.

"Well, well...that was certainly interesting wasn't it!"

"Gladys!" I nearly screamed jumping up. "When did you get here?"

"Oh, I've been here a while," she said slyly. "But when Shirley told me about the surprise she had in store for Maggie, I wasn't about to miss it. Men might not be my cup of tea particularly, but I wanted to be here for her to see it. And I don't mind telling you Richard...even I found it rather stimulating to watch!"

Coming from Gladys, especially with her being a lesbian and all was saying something.

I did feel a little guilty, slightly uncomfortable being here, especially after all that had transpired recently between her daughter and I. But once again Gladys surprised me obviously not taking any of that into account.

"Mind doing me a favor?" she asked.

"Sure Gladys, anything you want!" I responded enthusiastically. "Can I get you a drink or something?"

Gladys laughed, "Or something..." she said suggestively, causing me to suddenly wonder just what the favor was she was really asking.

Taking my hand in hers, she soon led me over towards the wall, climbing up the specially built ladder embedded within the wall until we'd reached one of the highest alcove chambers there was. Entering inside, the cozy eight by eight foot area was bathed in a deep red light, casting an eerie, yet erotic atmosphere about it that I found immediately arousing.

Lying down upon my back, Gladys began fondling my prick, arousing it to surprising hardness. "What are we doing?" I asked curiously. Gladys laughed.

"Believe it or not, next week its my turn to share an erotic experience. Truth is, I really don't have one. When I thought about the possibility of coming up with something that would take everyone by surprise, I immediately thought of you."

Gladys suddenly moved, straddling my legs as she prepared to impale herself on my now very rigid prick. I'm sure the questioning look on my face as she did that said it all. Once again she laughed.

"If you're worried about Rhonda, don't be. I've already called her to speak to her about it. I wanted to make sure she'd be ok with it for one thing. And for the other, she told me to tell you personally from her that she was anxious to hear how much I enjoyed it. So..."

"So?" I questioned stupidly. But by then, Gladys had slipped my cock deep inside her pussy, and the question became moot at that point.

Of all the women I'd now been with, Gladys perhaps surprised me the most. Not just because she had obvious limited experience with men to begin with, but because she surprised the hell out of me with the most exquisite muscle control I'd ever encountered. For long moments, neither of us really moved. As deep inside her as I could possibly be, Gladys merely sat there, milking my prick with her pussy, clenching, contracting, and clenching it again.

"Fuck Gladys, how the hell do you do that?" I actually asked her.

"Practice, lots and lots of practice," she shot back. "Though not with pricks," she admittedly almost shyly. Now then, how about playing with my boobs a little too? We're going to be here a while," she informed me pleasurably.

It was Maggie that eventually found us, curled up, fast asleep sometime in the middle of the night. "Time to go Richard," she woke us both saying. "And Gladys? I expect to hear all the juicy details!" she added a moment later.

"Oh you will...next time we're all together again," Gladys told her. "So not a word until then!"

Chapter Eight

After the incredible evening at Shirley's place, it was all I could do to drag myself out of bed and get ready for work. As I showered, I thought about the strange conversation I'd had with Gladys, or rather the strange comment she'd made to me. Thinking about Rhonda, I realized how much I missed her and actually found myself wishing she'd been there at Shirleys with me. Unfortunately, Rhonda had a business to run, having headed home in order to make an early morning business meeting. She'd given me her cell phone number though, telling me to call her day or night, whenever I wanted to. It was exciting, if nothing else, just knowing I could reach her whenever I simply wanted to hear her voice.

I had arrived at my own office that morning, got a few preliminary things out of the way and decided to call her just to hear her, and see how she was doing. As an after thought, I notified my assistant that I would be on an important call. She knew better than to disturb me unless it was a real emergency. Additionally, I took the added precaution of locking my office door. I dialed Rhonda's cell phone, listening to it ring. The odds were good since she wasn't answering that she was in one of her meetings and unavailable. I expected to hear her recording when she actually did answer.

"Guess what I'm doing," I told her, trying to sound wicked as though I really was up to something. I wasn't of course, but I thought it would be fun to tease her.

"Just a second," she told me. "Can you hold on?"

"Sure Rhon..." but she'd already put me on hold.

A few seconds later she came back to me. "Hey baby, I wanted to run to my office and get my ear piece. I'm in a meeting at the moment...but it promises to be a long and boring one."

"Oh...I'm sorry, I'll call back."

"Don't you dare!" she said. "If you really ARE doing what I hope you're doing, then I'm going to go back inside, sit there and listen to you," she said excitedly. "So don't disappoint me baby! I WILL be listening! Now...hang on, I'll be right back."

Once again there were a few minutes of silence as she'd placed me on hold. I really hadn't been doing anything, but suddenly the thought of that was extremely arousing to me. Especially knowing that she WOULD be listening while actually engaged and participating in some sort of business meeting.

"Ok sweetie, my ear piece is in. And I'm just now entering the room. I won't be able to say too much, but as I told you, I will be listening to you. So, enjoy yourself for me baby. Help make this boring meeting anything but that for me ok?"

I glanced up at my locked door again. I'd mentally masturbated in my office on numerous occasions, but I'd never done so openly. I knew barring a real emergency of some sort that my assistant would honor my request to remain undisturbed, so I thought, "Why the hell not?" I unzipped my slacks, withdrawing my rapidly hardening penis and began to play with it.

"Give me a blow by blow description as to what your plan of action is," I heard Rhonda addressing whoever she was with. But the way she'd said it, I had no illusion as to whom she was actually speaking too.

On her end of the line, I could just make out the murmur of conversation and discussion taking place. "I wish this WAS a blow by blow," I said teasingly. "And not just my own hand. The feel of your lips surrounding the head of my cock..."

"What I'm hearing is, that you believe you can rise to the occasion?" Rhonda said. Again, the murmur of voices in the background, agreeing with her on whatever point she'd just made, though I smiled knowing she was still speaking directly to me.

"Oh yes," I hissed pleasurably. "It's definitely rising. And sitting here in my office as I am, with my dick sticking out all nice and hard is damn fucking exciting."

"That good huh?" Though Rhonda had spoken this almost too softly for me to hear let alone anyone else, and then loudly speaking up, adding, "I take it that you won't find this very difficult to do...but still pretty hard, yes?"

She must have been driving the people she was with crazy with her pointed, almost accusing questions. They literally had no idea as to what was really going on of course.

"Not difficult at all baby. The doors closed, locked, my pants are down around my ankles, and I'm now jacking my cock slowly up and down for you, and yes. It's very, very hard!"

"I really like the sound of that," she said to everyone, self included.

"Oh yeah. You SHOULD hear this," I stated, and bent over low enough so my own head piece was near my cock as I stroked myself, making sure she could in fact hear the wet slippery sounds my hand was making.

I heard her laugh. Heard the buzz and the murmuring suddenly stop on her end.

"Sorry," she said. "I swallowed wrong...please, continue."

Just then the buzzer on my desk sounded. It was Christy trying to reach me. Obviously something important HAD come up.

"Fuck!" I said.

"Hmmmm, I like that," Rhonda stated.

"No...that's not what I meant," I said irritated at the annoyance. "My assistant just buzzed me. Can you hold for a second?"

"Yes, could hold onto something as important as that, I'd actually love to sink my teeth into it actually."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Ok baby, wait one. Be right back." I put Rhonda on hold and opened the intercom to my assistant. "Yes Christy?" I said with obvious irritation in my voice. "What is it?"

I could tell immediately that Christy had picked up the phone so I wasn't on speaker. Sorry, but your wife's here, I mean ex-wife," she said. "She told me to tell you that it was important she see you, and that she didn't have a whole lot of time."

"Shit! What the hell does she want?" I snapped. The silence on the other end reminded me of the fact I had never used profanity in front of Christy before. "I'm sorry Christy, it's not your fault. Ok, give me five minutes and then go ahead and send her in."

The first order of business was pulling my pants back up and stuffing my hardon back into them. The second was to take Rhonda off hold.

"Rhonda?"

"Hi...we just finished up, heading back to my office now in fact, so I can join you."

"Shit!" I exclaimed really irritated now. "You're not going to believe this. My ex is here!"

"Really? That's the BIG emergency?"

"I guess...maybe. I don't have any idea why she IS here though. Guess I'm about to find out."

"Did you cum?"

"No damn it!"

"This could be fun then," I heard her giggle over the line. "Keep me on...now it's my turn. Can you safely play with yourself while she's in your office?" Rhonda asked.

"You can't be serious!" I told her.

"Oh, but I am. So can you?"

I thought about it. And the more I thought about it the funnier and wilder it seemed. "Yeah, I can actually. But I've got to hurry up and unlock the door here first, Christy should be sending her in any minute."

"Good, do that then go back to your desk and take your cock back out. Stay on the line with me this time, and make her 'wait' while you finish up on your phone call, and while I finish myself, and you in the meantime!"

"You're really bad, you know that?"

"You make me that way," she said. "Now hurry up, I'm inside my office closing my door, and I'm already cupping one of my tits."

"Fuck Rhonda," I said running across my office to unlock my door. I glanced down, saw the bulge in the front of my pants, and worse, a nice big wet spot forming on the outside of my beige slacks. I made it back to my desk, unzipped my fly and fished my cock out once again.

"She there yet?"

"No, any second now however." And as though I'd willed it Christy knocked, opened my door peeking in. I waved her to escort my ex into my office, which she did. Andrea stepped in and was about to speak when I indicated to her I was still on the phone.

"Be right with you," I said pinching the mouthpiece on my headset. "Thank you Christy," I added looking past my ex-wife at her, smiling. Christy shot me a look that said she was sorry, then closed the door.

"You were saying?" I then said to Rhonda. Indicating to Andrea to have a seat with the wave of my hand as I spoke.

"I wasn't SAYING anything," she laughed. "But I was undressing while I was waiting. I'm now standing behind my desk wearing nothing but a black camisole," she visualized for me.

"Ah...um, Ah yes...I can only imagine that," I finally managed. "Damn, this is a whole lot more difficult than I thought it would be," I said silently to myself. I was looking at Andrea and rolled my eyes upwards apologetically, hoping I conveyed to her that I was trying to hurry up with the phone call. Surprisingly, she sat there smiling pleasantly at me and waited.

"That's ok, take your time," she mouthed at me. Which confused me for a moment until Rhonda got my attention once again.

"Well? Are you playing with it?"

I'd actually forgotten I was sitting there with my semi-erect dick sticking out of my pants. "Good thing I didn't fucking stand up when she came in," I thought suddenly.

"Yes, of course," I said back into the phone with a business like voice.

"You're lying," Rhonda said. "I SHOULD make you lean over so I can hear that you really are," she told me.

"Ah, that won't be necessary. I can assure you that I am working on it," I responded actually stroking the head of my dick.

I continued rubbing myself, glancing up at Andrea once more as she sat smiling at me. I squeezed the head of my prick, eliciting a nice droplet or two of slippery precum using it to massage and tease the head of my dick as I continued to nod my head, pretending to be listening to some sort of conversation on the other end of the line. Which to some degree, I was.

"I'm pulling the camisole up over my head now so I can play with my bare breasts."

"I'd enjoy seeing those," I stated, acting like I was interested in seeing a set of blue prints or something, which is what I hoped Andrea thought I was talking about. "I bet they're laid out very nicely," I added really getting into this now.

"My, aren't we being a naughty boy?" Rhonda giggled excitedly. "Is your ex sitting across from you?"

"Ah huh," I said as though pondering a question.

"And you are still jerking off for me?" she asked again.

"You bet, and delighted to be able to do that for you."

1...2122232425...27