The Ya Ya Dildohood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now there wasn't any doubt about it. Maggie had called in the troops in case I needed rescuing. Suddenly, I felt a little like Custer surrounded by wild Indians, only this time glad to know I wasn't sitting here all alone.

Andrea didn't just brush my cock this time she actually placed her hand over it and gave it an affectionate squeeze.

"Stop that!" I said, loud enough so that even Maggie and Gladys could have heard. Luckily, I still had enough blood rushing to my brain to continue to think clearly. Andrea removed her hand however, and sat there pouting at me.

It was obvious she wasn't giving up that easy, "So why WHERE you masturbating?"

"What makes you think I was, or wasn't for that matter," I said defensively. Curious as to how much she really did know, or thought she knew.

"I didn't really, though I had my suspicions. Then I saw the corner of your white hanky sitting in your lap after you'd supposedly put it away back in your pocket," she informed me.

"So, my slight of hand trick hadn't worked all that well," I considered. I took another sip of my scotch, biding time and trying to figure out something to say.

"Admittedly, after I left your office I went downstairs to my car and played with myself too," she said honestly. "The thought of you doing that, while I was there, and especially since you were obviously talking to one of your friends. Maggie maybe? Anyway, I found it quite exciting."

I downed my scotch, looking up frantically for the waiter. Thankfully I caught his eye and motioned him over to our table. He was still busy serving drinks to Gladys and Maggie of all people, and I turned back to Andrea to ask if she wanted another one herself. Her breast was fully exposed, she was sensually fingering her taut hard nipple.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned audibly.

I watched as Andrea hiked up her dress, bunching it around her ass while she sat, just moments before the waiter arrived to take our new drink order.

"Two more of the same?" he asked, drawing my attention momentarily away from what she was doing.

"Yes, please!" I almost shouted. I had no idea if her tit was still sticking out of her dress or not, afraid to look. But as the waiter didn't give any evidence that anything untoward was happening, I could only assume that she'd at least managed to stuff her bare breast back inside her dress.

He'd taken our order and left. I turned back around to face Andrea, almost afraid of what I'd see when I did. Her bare breast was no where in evidence, though the voluptuous curvature of it was still peeking out of the top just enough that I still caught a glimpse of one of her areola's as it winked at me invitingly. Then I saw the subtle movement of her hand down between her legs.

"Andrea, what are you doing?" I whispered purposely.

She withdrew her hand, immediately holding it over towards me beneath my nose before I could react. "I'm wet," she said lustily. "And I'm just doing what you did yesterday."

"I wasn't masturbating for you," I informed her finally admitting the truth.

"I know, but I am," she replied, slipping her hand once again beneath her dress as she watched me.

The drinks arrived, but from the corner of my eye I could see Andrea was continuing to pleasure herself. This time I was positive our waiter caught the subtle movement as he moved over to set her fresh drink down. That, or at the very least he had certainly heard the wet juicy noises her fingers were making. If I could...I figured he did. He threw me a wide-open shit-eating grin. "On the house!" he said winking at her before leaving.

"Why don't you go down on the waitress when she gets here with our dinner?" I said. "Maybe we'll get that free too," I added sarcastically.

"Don't tempt me," Andrea teased. "Never thought I'd become interested in doing that actually, as you well know, but ever since that time with Maggie. I have to admit it's certainly got me thinking about things I would have never considered doing before. Like sucking you off in this restaurant," she finished saying.

I was about to respond to that when the waitress actually showed up with our dinner. I saw Andrea look at her, actually wetting her lips with her tongue. I was half panicked, expecting her to actually say, or worse do something about having our dinner paid for. "Hmmm, that sure looks delicious," she said, though I'm still not sure if she was referring to the food, or to the buxom waitress who was serving it. By the look on the waitress's face, I'm not sure she knew which one it had been either.

With the arrival of the food, I hoped for a brief reprieve, long enough to at least give my erection a chance to go back down. Andrea cracked open her lobster and forked a small portion of tender succulent meat from it, then dipped it in the garlic butter before eating. The way she'd done it was sensuality in itself. I wasn't watching her eating lobster I was watching her making love to a giant penis with claws on it.

"Hmmm, delicious," she said once again licking her lips. "Nice tangy butter sauce," she quipped, dipping the tip of her finger in it, before reaching down and obviously placing some of it upon herself. She withdrew her finger placing it inside her mouth and sucked it...slowly.

"Ah yes, but I think it needs something," she said, looking as though she was trying to figure out what it was.

I must have been sitting there with my mouth open, too stunned to say or do anything when she laughed.

"I know! It needs salt!" Andrea had moved closer to me without my having realized she'd done so when dinner was being served. Close enough to me now to move quickly. I felt her hands reach beneath the table clasping my stiff cock as she began caressing it. With her other hand she fumbled briefly with my zipper until she'd lowered it, quickly fishing out my aroused penis.

I laid my knife and fork back down on my plate, groaning as I felt her mouth suddenly surround my prick, engulfing it completely. Andrea furiously began sucking me off. I placed my hand at the back of her head in a feeble attempt to perhaps yank her head away from me by her braid, then as I felt my balls tighten suddenly, I allowed all the blood to rush to the head of my dick and left my hand resting there, pressing downwards instead.

A few minutes later, I was giving her all the salt she could have ever wanted. Filling her mouth, I wondered briefly how she was able to take all of it down without gagging; there was so much of it. I knew, because I felt the force of the ejaculations myself and had no doubts as to the amount of semen I had just given her.

Andrea finally and slowly lifted her head from beneath the table. Taking up her fork, she again speared another sliver of meat from the lobster, sticking it inside her mouth. She chewed, savoring the delicacy. "Better, much better," she grinned wickedly.

Somehow we managed to get through the rest of our dinner without any further incidents. I'd managed to replace my cock, zip up, and happily discover I was once again thinking with my head and not with my dick.

The waitress suddenly appeared asking, "Would you care for dessert?" And then from behind her, I heard another voice, this one much more familiar to me.

"I think he's already had his dessert," Maggie said sternly. "In fact, they both have."

"Check please!" I said looking at the waitress whose eyes had suddenly grown very wide.

"It's already taken care of Richard," Maggie said a little more softly. "Why don't you head on home now. I'll drop in on you in a little bit." Shirley had slid onto the seat next to Andrea. Andrea quickly scooted over, and April somehow managed to squish herself in next to Shirley.

"We're going to have a little chat with Andrea," Maggie said, taking my place as I stood up, effectively sandwiching Andrea in between herself and Shirley. Gladys then sat down next to her placing five of them on a seat that barely seated two comfortably. Joanne stood at the back of the seat looking in one direction, with Janice facing away looking off in the other. They'd obviously positioned themselves as lookouts.

I walked as swiftly as I could away from the table towards the doors. For a brief moment, I swore I could hear a bugle sounding off in the distance.

Chapter Nine

I arrived home, immediately pouring myself a stiff scotch. I paced nervously, periodically glancing out of the window. I could only imagine what was happening to Andrea.

Nearly two hours had passed since I had left the restaurant. The scotch was beginning to have an affect on me dulling my thoughts, muddling my ability to think about what had happened let alone anything else.

"Time to take a nice long, cold shower." I thought to myself, heading upstairs to the bathroom in order to do just that.

I began to discard my clothing the moment I entered the bedroom. Kicking my shoes off which flew in differing directions, I dropped my pants, literally tearing off my shirt and tie simultaneously. By the time I'd reached the bathroom, it looked like a small tornado had swept through my room.

Bracing my hands against the cold tile of the stall, I stuck my head beneath the cold running water hoping to wash away the cobwebs that now adhered to the jumble of thoughts that fought for their rights to be heard.

"It's too cold."

I'd heard the words, for a brief moment thinking I had spoken them aloud to myself. So absorbed in thought, I was still desperately trying to sort things out in my mind when I heard them again.

"The waters too cold Richard."

The sound of Maggie's voice finally registered, cutting through fogginess of thought like a foghorn's warning from a passing ship. Simultaneously, I felt the press of Maggie's nude body against me as she reached around grasping the handle of the hot water faucet, adjusting it to a far more comfortable temperature.

"What happened to Andrea?" I questioned. I had to ask the obvious, the curiosity was killing me.

"Later," Maggie replied.

"But..."

"Shh, Richard. We'll talk about it later," she said with finality.

I felt the warmth of the water begin to bathe me now, coating me like a comforting blanket, simultaneously the continued press of Maggie's body against me from behind. I hadn't turned as yet to face her, but as her full breasts meshed against my back, I could almost see them as though having eyes in the back of my head. Maggie's breasts were surprisingly firm for as full as they were, especially at her age. I'd certainly seen numerous tits on the women who'd appeared as centerfolds in many men's magazines, but truth was, I would have placed Maggie's boob's up against anyone's for the pure sensual enjoyment of looking at them.

"Maggie, I'm sorry that things sort of got out of hand..." I began trying to state by way of apology.

"Yes I know," she said softly. "No talk now, we'll discuss it later when you're in a little better shape to be doing that."

I felt Maggie's hand gently reaching out grasping my penis as I continued to stand beneath the warm gentle spray of the showerhead. She began to softly fondle, stroking my prick coaxing it to begin filling with blood as my arousal grew, my erection firming.

"Hmmm," she moaned, her lips pressed against my back. "I enjoy feeling that."

"What?" I asked, my mind still slightly muddled, made more so by the teasing stimulation her fingers were working on my dick.

"The way your cock grows," she said. "I enjoy feeling the way it does that, going from so wiggly soft," she giggled. "To so wonderfully hard!" she sighed immediately afterwards.

I couldn't help but sigh too. Her touch was having the desired effect on me that Maggie had obviously hoped for. Flaccid, limp as a wet noodle when she had first entered the shower with me, all thoughts of anything sexual so remote that I'd not even considered it as a possibility. Now however...Maggie's hand, soft...slippery...coaxing, caressing.

With her free hand, Maggie reached up adjusting the spray of the water to a more narrow, pulsating stream.

One of the niceties of the tub enclosure was the wide rim that completely surrounded the bathtub. I almost slipped, totally unprepared when I felt Maggie suddenly stepping backwards, taking me with her. She sat down on the wide rim of the tub. In doing so, she forced me back with her. I fought for my balance losing it at the last second and collapsing down roughly between her spread legs.

"Oh Maggie!" I exclaimed, "Are you ok?"

Maggie's laugh was soft, reassuring. "I'm fine Richard, now relax. Lean back in my arms and enjoy, I feel like being naughty, don't you?"

It had been a while since I'd heard that particular tone in her voice. In the past, I'd known that Maggie was in the mood to do something a little wild, a little crazy whenever I heard her begin talking like this. I really loved her for that.

"Yes," I moaned expectantly.

"Then allow me to be a little naughty, a little dirty with you," she scolded teasingly.

She didn't expect me to respond vocally, and I didn't. But as her hands continued milking and stroking me to the hardest erection possible, I responded to her in the only way she demanded of me to do, which was complete and total surrender to her.

Maggie slid forward just a little bit, forcing me to move with her of course. She lifted her legs, more comfortably positioning herself as she brought them up and around my legs, settling them gently on top of my own. With her back supported against the wall, she pressed herself even more tightly against my back. I felt the soft tuft of downy fine hair caressing my ass as she did. It felt nice...sexy.

"How does that feel?" Maggie asked in a voice that was pure sultry sounding. All the while holding my very aroused, very hard cock in her hand. She positioned it, pointing it directly towards the spray of the water. I felt the almost hot now, pulsating, beating thrumming of the water as it caressed my prick. Felt the "thrum" of the water toying with it, beating the head in a series of delightfully stimulating sensations.

"Fuck, good Maggie. Damn good!" I told her honestly.

She simply held me there, looking around my shoulder ensuring that my penis was positioned perfectly as the shower massage pulsated, playing, water-bating my super sensitive prick.

"Hmmmm, that looks so nasty, so naughty," Maggie stated in a voice choked with lust and rapidly escalating desire.

She began to move my cock slowly from side to side, occasionally up and down so that the water began to play with my swollen member a little differently than it had been.

"How's that?" she asked again.

"Nice!"

"Just nice?" She used her hand to pull my prick, yanking it off to one side and out of the way of the water. "Come on Richard, you know better than that. You know what I want," she told me sternly.

"Fucking nice."

"A little better...but you can still do a lot better than that." Placing my penis once again beneath the spray, she reached around with her free hand, soaping my chest until she'd managed to work up a nice little lather. Having done so, she began to run the sharp edge of her fingernail across the tip of my aroused nipple. The sensation was slightly stinging, certainly not uncomfortable. The slipperiness of the soap made it easier for her to torture it without doing any real damage. As she continued raking my much smaller points of aroused flesh she went back to directing the head of my cock against the forceful stiff spray of the shower massage.

"Do you ever do this when you're alone?" she asked me pointedly.

I knew a one-word answer wasn't going to suffice here. "Almost daily...I, I enjoy the way it feels," I admitted to her.

She pumped my prick a couple of times approvingly. "Naughty boy," she laughed, jacking it up and down again. "Bet it doesn't feel as good as this though does it?"

"Not nearly. There's something to be said about masturbation, but something even better to be said when someone else is doing it."

"Hmmm, you're right about that Richard. I'm feeling particularly horny myself at the moment if you don't know that already. And I'm thinking I'm in the mood to have you finger-fuck me when we're done here," she added. "I want to look in your face while you're finger-fucking my cunt, playing in the juices, and making all sorts of naughty delicious sounds with my pussy-wetness."

I could tell Maggie was extremely horny. She loved talking dirty. She loved it whenever I made her pussy so squishy wet that it made slippery sounds as I played in it, something she would have me do for long periods of time just so it would make her even hotter long before she climaxed. Yes, I enjoyed making Maggie feel good. I loved it in fact, watching her face, the grimace of her pleasure when she came. Even now I was envisioning that rapturous expression on her face, felt my cock twitch with eager anticipation and need.

"Oh yes Maggie, I want to make you feel really good too," I said through clenched teeth. She was stroking me constantly now, though still somewhat slowly. I could still feel, still enjoying the warm caressing water as it pummeled the head of my prick.

"I love making you, watching you cum," she told me.

"Oh fuck Maggie, if you keep this up, I'll soon grant your wish!"

"How'd you know what I was wishing for?" she again teased. "Would you like me to blow out your candle?"

"Actually, I'm rather enjoying this," I freely admitted. I loved her blowjobs, loved the way her pussy felt wrapped around my prick. But there was something to be said for one of Maggie's long, slow sensual hand-jobs too. And combining that with the water as she used it to further stimulate me was having its desired affect.

"Me too," Maggie moaned breathlessly.

She pressed her breasts even more alluringly against my back, slowly rotating herself as she did, so that I could feel those marvelous eraser-sized nipple's rolling around like twin little marbles. The continued sensation of that soft furry patch of hair tickling my lower back was sensual as hell too.

"Are your balls getting tight?" she asked.

"I don't know, why don't you see for yourself," I stated, getting into the game with her.

She gave my erection a hard flip. It stung, but felt good simultaneously.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed.

"That didn't hurt and you know it. Truth is, you probably liked it."

I laughed. Maggie knew me far too well. "Yes, I did in fact, it felt good."

She gave my prick an affectionate pat once again, then several pats of her hand in rapid succession. This time it really did sting a little, but felt seriously good at the same time.

"Getting closer?"

I didn't realize it until she'd asked me. But the tingling in my balls suddenly awoke me to that very fact. "Hmm, yes. Yes I am," I moaned audibly and loudly. "Keep doing that."

"Oooh, aren't we getting a little kinky?" she said smiling. She slap-patted my prick several times, grabbing it suddenly and twisting it firmly in her hand, using the soapy lather to cushion the friction slightly, but perfectly as she did. I felt Maggie slip her hand down between us. As busy as she was with me, I felt the telltale motion of her hand as she slipped it between her legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked. It wasn't a question, she knew that. It was a prompting to get her to talk dirty to me, something she enjoyed doing whenever she became this excited, this aroused.

"I'm fingering my clit," she replied excitedly. "It's hard, tingly, it feels so good Richard!"

I felt her hand moving up and down my shaft with an ever-growing rapidity, the water spray still beating the head of my penis in a delightful accompaniment to her steady methodical jerking.

"My pussy is wet, really wet Richard. Can you hear it? Can you hear the juices inside my cunt just gushing for you?"

Even with the loud sound of the shower beating down against the tub, the shower stall glass, my cock. I could still faintly hear the sweet erotic sloshy sounding noise emanating from the finger she was using to pleasure herself with.