The Ya Ya Dildohood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers

And then Maggie added her own final plea, and that did it for me.

"Yes! PLEASE!" Maggie cried out drawing the word please until it simply became a part of her high-pitched scream of pleasure.

"Here...it...CUMS!" I screamed, exploding just as the word 'cums' left my mouth. Which only added to the multitude of vulgarities, obscene and delightful fuck sounds that the two of us were making as we both continued humping crazily upon the bed.

Now I have to tell you, I've had some pretty intense orgasms in my short twenty-three years, many of which could have blown my socks off. But I had never before felt any like this one. I don't know how, because it certainly isn't physically possible, but I not only felt each and every explosion of my climax, I felt like I could somehow see it too!

With the help of Shirley's hand milking my ball sack and her other finger teasingly massaging my prostate, I somehow crawled up inside Maggie's magnificent cunt, riding my own cock like a cowboy on a bucking bronco.

Each and every ejaculate seemed to send streamers, or actually thick-ribboned ropes of my hot sticky spunk to splatter against the red inflamed walls of Maggie's pussy. As I sat riding my cock, almost jerking myself off in a way deep inside her, I was able to see this eerie spectacle, watching as my prick continued to coat and bathe the insides of her cunt with thick pasty white sprays that looked like someone was trying to foam down the runway at the airport. Only in this case, the emergency was the crash landing of my cock inside of Maggie's pussy as we soared together in the sweetest explosion of pleasure and passion that I had ever known. I think I may have even passed out. In the next instant I was lying alone on the bed and realized that neither Maggie nor Shirley were anywhere's near me. It took me a second or two more to reorient myself. When I did, I first heard, and finally saw them on the floor. They were happily engaged in a very sensual and extremely erotic looking sixty-nine with one another. And from what I could now see and hear, it was evident that Shirley was dining on all those succulent fluids and juices that Maggie and I had made together.

Too tired and exhausted for the moment to do much more than lay on the bed watching them, I contented myself to simply do so until it was obvious that both women were once again nearing yet another orgasmic release.

Shortly after that, both women treated me to a dual, almost simultaneous orgasm. Watching in utter amazement as Maggie once again nearly drowned Shirley in the process. By the time they both fell apart, my cock was shocking the shit out of me by suddenly rising with renewed interest. I continued stroking my prick, still slippery, still coated with a myriad of fuck juice, and was stunned when I felt the first hint of my second climax quickly approaching.

Maggie looked up and simply smiled at me. "Do it!"

In the next instant, I was cumming, albeit not with quite so much force and volume of the last one. Even so, I managed to direct a couple of nicely placed squirts that fell over both women as they lay on their backs expectantly looking up, waiting on me. When I was done, I simply collapsed back onto the bed watching as Maggie and Shirley rubbed in the faint remnants of my last pleasure until all traces of my orgasm had been absorbed into their skin.

"Fuck!" I said. Exhausted beyond words, and satiated beyond anything I had ever thought possible.

"You can say that again," Shirley offered, glistening with sweat and perspiration that looked wonderfully wicked, and sensually delightful all at the same time.

"We stink," Maggie said with a giggle. Which was entirely fitting, as you could smell the mustiness of us all in the air.

"Yes, yes we do," I added. "And, I like it!"

Maggie continued to giggle while laying on the floor looking up at me. "Me too," she said softly. "Me too."

"So Richard? You are going to be joining us on our little Saturday get-togethers yes?" Shirley asked.

In response, I looked back and forth between them and asked, "What is it you want me to serve with the coffee?"

Giving both women a friendly hug and a kiss, I had now become an official 'honorary member' of their secret little group. Shirley soon after dressed, heading for home as she was already running late for an appointment, leaving Maggie and I alone.

"Come on Richard. Lets go sit and soak in my whirlpool and wash all this sticky gunk off."

Following Maggie into her large luxurious bathroom, it was obvious that she had gone to a great deal of time and expense to have it remodeled. A very large oversized tub was sunken into the floor giving it the distinction of being more like a mini wading pool than a bathtub. Overhead, a sky light allowed sunlight to filter into the room from above, giving the entire room a very pleasant openness, which was interesting considering the fact it was the bathroom after all.

"Do you like?" Maggie asked as she turned on the water and began filling the tub.

"I love it Maggie. This is really nice. I only wish I had room to expand my own bathroom into something like this!"

"It's one of my favorite places to relax, and to enjoy myself," she said with a mischievous look in her eye. "Would you like me to show you what I enjoy doing in here?"

I wasn't about to turn something like that down, and I was curious to see what it was she was referring to anyway. "Sure!" I said smiling ear to ear.

I sat down on the smooth flat ridge that completely surrounded the tub, watching as Maggie climbed in. She made a couple of minor adjustments to the water jets after she'd turned them on, and then positioned herself in front of one of them.

"Watch this," she told me.

Turning them on, the water began to bubble, foaming a little as the whirlpool jets began their normally relaxing massage. This time however, they appeared to be doing a hell of a lot more than just that. Maggie laid down on her back allowing just enough water to cover everything except for her head and breasts as they tantalizingly poked up through the churning bubbling water. Placing her feet flat against the side of the tub beneath the water, she opened herself up obscenely in this fashion, which allowed the water jet that she sat directly in front of to work its pulsating magic against her pussy. In addition to this, I was now treated to a very erotic dance of her tits as they moved back and forth with the constantly changing flow of the water as it beat against her. But it was more obvious that though her breasts were being caressed, the primary pleasure was being given to her pussy by the rapid pulsations, which were being directed against her by the underwater jets.

"I fucking love this!" she exclaimed.

"I can see why Maggie." And then I laughed openly as I pictured one of her Saturday friends wanting to try this out too.

"Does anyone else know about this little pleasure palace you've created here?" I asked.

Maggie looked at me knowingly, very well aware of what I had been thinking.

"Oh yeah, and everyone except for Janice and her sister-in-law have tried it out too! I suppose you'd like to give it a try," she added.

"No. I'm fine. And besides, watching you is giving me enough pleasure as it is without actually doing it myself. How does it feel anyway?"

"It feels fucking great. Especially after a nice hard fucking. The jets sort of softly massage my swollen lips, and gently caress them. Even my breasts are getting a nice warm stimulation from the water."

I wasn't too surprised to feel my penis stiffen as I sat there watching Maggie waterbate her self. Even after all the wild sexual frenzy we'd just experienced together, seeing her being pleasured in this way was having a profound affect on me. Which is when she glanced up noticing my rapidly changing condition.

"I see you're enjoying this. Well just so you know, so am I!" There is something incredibly sensual about watching a woman's face as she's experiencing an orgasm. Only in this case, not only did I have the opportunity to enjoy doing that, but also the full panoramic view. Maggie reached down beneath the water, opening her pussy even wider with her fingers than she'd done simply by spreading her legs. Although I couldn't clearly see it of course, I knew that particular little water jet was thumping against her clit in a pulsating water fuck that was stroking not only her clitoris, but in all likelihood was also stimulating her labia too.

Maggie's expression was one that was now contorted in an almost agonized look of tortured pleasure as she rapidly approached the moment of orgasm. Her breasts continued to bounce back and forth as well as up and down, her nipples even harder perhaps than they had been just a short time ago. Seeing all this, watching her as she sat on the precipice of ecstasy before plunging off into the chasm of climatic freefall, I was half tempted to dive into the tub with her, simply holding her and feel the enjoyment of her pleasure as she succumbed to it.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" Maggie moaned deeply as it became evident that she was in fact climaxing and climaxing hard. I saw her face screw up in total bliss, felt my prick lurch with the lusty excitement of her declaration. I yearned to experience and enjoy this wonderful sensation right along with her.

Maggie rode that invisible cock for a long time until she'd achieved total and complete self-satisfaction. Only then did she open her eyes, looking up towards me.

"Your turn," she said simply and without argument. "I want you to experience what I just did."

I half expected her to get out so we could exchange places, and I'm sure the confused look on my face told her that.

"No, join me, lay on me so I can feel what you're feeling."

"Are you sure?"

Maggie wasn't exactly a large woman like I said, and though I certainly wasn't heavy myself, I couldn't imagine resting my full weight on her in the tub like that.

"Don't worry, I'll scoot up and you can lay down between my legs and use my breasts for pillows."

I liked the imagery of that, quickly slipping into the tub. It was certainly large and accommodating enough to do that, so I eased down into the shallow warm water and positioned myself exactly as she'd asked. The feel of those wonderfully soft breasts against my head and neck was a delightful surprise. But so was the comfort of her legs as she wrapped them about me while still allowing me to open and spread my own legs, positioning my rigid member perfectly beneath the pulsating onslaught of the water jet.

"Like that?" she asked, peering over my shoulder, watching my cock as it bobbed back and forth, side-to-side in a playful and rapidly stimulating way.

"Nice. Very nice in fact," I managed to say through gritted teeth. Truth be known, it was almost too stimulating, and I worried briefly that I would find myself cumming far too soon before allowing myself to fully enjoy the effects of the water.

"If it gets to be too much, you can move over to one side or the other and lessen the intensity. I often do that myself so I can draw out the feeling without letting the water make me cum before I want to."

I immediately did that, finding I could easily control the sensations through simple movement. Whenever I began to feel the cum in my balls begin to scream out for release, I quieted the sperm noise my balls kept yelling at me, by moving off to one side until the shouts became more of a tolerable buzzing that still yearned for release, but were content to wallow in the continued tongue-tickling that the water jets were bringing me.

"When you're ready, bring your legs together and stretch them out. There's something I want to do for you when you cum."

I'd been sitting here like this for a good ten minutes anyway, and had been so close to cumming so many times now that I was more than ready to do so. Almost immediately after Maggie had told me to do that, I did, and she laughed, hugging me to her, hands stroking my chest and belly. I felt her legs lift from beneath me, and suddenly saw as well as felt both of her feet as they came up to surround and partially grip my turgid member. Holding it like this in an almost vice-like grip, she somehow managed to force my cock forwards until it was angled directly against the water jet, rather than simply beaten against the side. The sensation was one now that felt almost like a blowjob, but in reverse, which is about the only way I could describe it. If I'd somehow had two ends to my dick, it would have felt like someone sucking on one end and someone else forcibly blowing, and blowing hard on the other!

"AH FUCK!" I screamed, the sensation well beyond my normal ability to control and somehow fight or work through. Before I was even aware of it, the voices in my balls that had been pleading for release where now screaming with delight as they rode the molten lava of liquefied fire up the tunnel of my spurting volcano. As I began to fountain out the rich creamy juice, it hit the hard-hitting force of the water spray, immediately curdling into tiny white cum-balls that began clinging to the both of us everywhere.

Maggie continued to masturbate my prick with her feet, though only slightly moving them up and down doing so. The water still did a great deal of the work, and only when the sensitivity was far too much for me to endure, did I forcibly move to one side, breaking the hold she had on me.

"That was even better than I imagined it would be!" Maggie exclaimed delightfully. "I can hardly wait to tell the girls about this next week. In fact Richard, don't be surprised if one or two of them want to try it with you sometime, or at the very least, ask to watch us do it!"

Maggie couldn't surprise or shock me anymore, especially after this. I could only lie there with exhaustion as I still fought to regain my breath as well as my senses.

"Anytime," I finally managed to say, still too out of breath to utter a single word more to her about it.

"Look at this!" Maggie said squealing with delight.

I turned slightly to glance where she was pointing at herself. A thick gooey, almost rubberized globule of cum had attached itself to her nipple. It gave her erect nubbin the appearance of wearing a hat, which caused us both to laugh at the giddy almost ridiculous situation we had found ourselves in.

"I think its time we called it a day Maggie," I said standing up, lending her a hand so she could do the same. "I never thought I'd ever hear myself say this, but I am totally and completely fucked out!"

"Oh really?" she said raising one eyebrow towards me. "You mean there's nothing I could do to get you interested again?"

I thought about that for a moment, and then decided there wasn't anything she couldn't do.

"Well at least give me a while if you are set on getting me aroused again, for hells sakes Maggie!"

Maggie kissed me, telling me to go ahead and get dressed, as she really had been kidding. I was immensely relieved that she had been, almost jumping into my clothing before she could change her mind.

"Want to come over later for dinner and a movie?" she asked.

"Sure, but this time, lets go out to dinner. AND out to a movie!" I countered.

Maggie threw me a sexy little pout, but she also winked at me smiling. "Well, there's always afterwards," she whispered more to herself than to me, even though I still heard it.

We were good enough friends now that I knew whatever remarks I made would be taken in the good-natured way that I said them. With that in mind, I turned once more towards her.

"I think I know how your husband died," I told her.

She looked at me with a questioning expression and waited.

"I think you probably fucked him to death!"

This time she bared her teeth, narrowing her eyebrows. "That's not exactly the way he went!" she said with a serious look on her face.

And for a moment, I had to wonder.

Chapter Three

If you've never experienced nearly seven straight days (and nights) of foreplay, you really should. That's about the only way I can describe the following week, during which Maggie teased me mercilessly without allowing me to even so much as lay a finger on her!

On Sunday the day after I had first met Shirley, I barely saw Maggie at all. I remembered she had mentioned something about dinner plans with Gladys. I'd seen her leaving but had been too late to go outside and wave goodbye to her. That, and I didn't want to appear too anxious either. We'd had an incredible time together, but the last thing I wanted to do was constantly hang around Maggie and give her the impression that I had sexual expectations every time we were together.

I'd been watching the news on TV and was about to turn in. I was anticipating a hectic day at work in the morning when I heard a very soft knock on my kitchen door. Although I was only wearing my shorts, I had a fairly good idea of who it was. The only person I knew that might come calling at this hour of night, and then knock on my kitchen door was Maggie. "Shirley maybe", I thought reconsidering, but then decided it really had to be Maggie.

I quickly walked down the short hallway leading from my front room directly into the kitchen. As I entered, I paused to reach up for the wall switch to turn on the light.

"No...don't!" I heard Maggie say through the screen door. "Leave it off."

As there was a new moon, it was pitch black outside, and the only source of light was that coming from behind me from the flickering TV set.

Leaving the light off, I crossed the floor of the kitchen heading towards the door. I was sure I hadn't latched the screen as I rarely did anyway.

"Come in Maggie," I called out to her, expecting the screen door to make that familiar creaking noise it did whenever I opened it. But to my surprise, Maggie simply stood there without coming in, and even more oddly, without making another sound.

"Maggie?" I called out to her again, crossing the few remaining feet to the door. I reached over and was about to grab the handle in order to open it. My eyes had adjusted sufficiently to just barely see her standing there. But more importantly, to see what it was she was doing too!

I don't know how I knew as she never said anything, and I never asked, but I refrained from opening the door, and she made no motion to do so herself. I stood there looking at her, still trying to better adjust my eyesight in the near total darkness, trying to make some sense out of what was going on. When I finally did, I saw that Maggie was utterly and totally naked! She was more or less leaning against the door, one hand reaching up towards the top of it, placed in such a way that she was beautifully extended and balanced. Her free hand was down between her legs, and though it was almost too dark to see anything, the faint sounds of her breathing told me that her fingers were busily stroking the inside of her pussy. In addition to that, it was also so quiet outside, that I could just hear the sounds of her wetness as her fingers played in that succulent wet slit for me. She made it even more so as the seconds turned into minutes as Maggie stood there finger-fucking that incredibly tight, wet pussy of hers.

"Jerk off for me," she whispered through the door. "Take it out and play with it while I watch you."

It took but a second for me to strip off my red 'Michael Jordan' briefs, stepping out of them. I had turned slightly so as to allow the very faint light from the TV behind me to silhouette my shape as I stood there in the doorway. My cock had already begun to stiffen rapidly the moment that I had become aware of what it was that Maggie was doing on the other side of the screen door.

"Stay just like that!" Maggie directed. "The lighting is perfect, your cock is perfect, and so is this!" She breathed softly, still in that same lusty sounding voice that was in tempo to her breath the way her fingers were in harmony with stroking and caressing her pussy.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers
1...45678...27