The Yacht Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy's girl begins to make mommy pay.
2.3k words
4.53
127.2k
14
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master wishes to thank you all for the feedback on my first story. He was very pleased that is was so well received. He commanded that I put up the second part and we hope you enjoy it as much as the first chapter.

I worked my way down into the cabins below to Mommy and Daddy's room. Sure enough, there was Mommy, sprawled out on the bed snoring away. I could not help but feel disgust for mommy because she just couldn’t handle her booze. I went quickly to work removing her clothes. She had chosen a silk strapless dress and to my surprise I noted mommy hadn’t worn any under clothes. I peeled off her dress and draped it over the chair then let my gaze wander back over her body. Those tits really were nice, so big and round. I moved closer and reached out to cup one tit with my small youthful hands. It was so firm and hot. Mommy’s skin was always silky soft and I let my eyes wander to the dark bud of her nipple. I felt my mouth water and I wanted very much to taste. Lowering my head I let the tip of my tongue slide over the dark bud. Mommy tasted good. I felt my own nipples tiny as they tightened and throbbed. I wondered if I tasted that way. I wrapped my lips around and suckled just like a baby would. Nursing off my mommy’s big tit. Mommy moaned and I quickly pulled my lips away with a smack. It wouldn’t do to have her wake up, and I would have plenty of time to taste her very soon now.

I collected the items I had stored in the room earlier. I pushed and tugged until mommy was on in the middle of the bed then I tied her ankles to the bedposts, her thighs opening wide. I could smell mommy’s scent. Her pussy was hairy and dark but it looked so slick and inviting. I knew then that before the night was over I wanted to touch Mommy all over while Daddy watched. I lifted each of Mommy’s arms and fastened the cuffs around her wrists. I fastened them together and let them lay over her stomach. Her breathing still even as she slept away in her drunken stupor not knowing she her life was about to change so dramatically. She had to appear to Daddy like she was simply sleeping when he came into the room. I then took a roll of duct tape and ripped off a piece. Carefully I stuck it over Mommy's lips but not before I let my own brush over hers. I could taste the flavor of the tequila she had been drinking tonight. It tasted good. Again mommy moaned.

Covering her up I dimmed the lights and then slid into the bathroom to wait for Daddy. I knew it wouldn’t be long. I could tell Daddy was hot and I had made sure of that earlier as I ground my pussy against his leg. He was going fuck tonight but he would come into this room thinking it was mommy’s pussy he was going to pound but if I succeeded the would be fucking his little girl, opening my virgin pussy wide. I moaned and trembled, hoping Daddy would hurry.

After a bit I heard daddy saying good night to the last of the guests. Then his foot falls on the steps as he came below deck. Mommy had given all the servants the rest of the night off after the party so it was just the three of us on the boat. I felt my breath catch in my throat as Daddy's steps came closer. I knew Daddy had drank a bit and would be wanting to fuck mommy, but tonight I had a surprise for Daddy. I smiled and slipped from my dress.

My tits were small but daddy’s hands would wrap around them nicely. My pussy had never been explored except for my own fingers. But tonight, tonight things were going to change. I heard daddy in the sleeping area moving around, removing his close. He muttered something to Mommy who was still passed out. I heard Daddy’s weight on the bed and then his voice low and husky like it always was just before he fucked mommy. I had to act now before Daddy seen Mommy all trussed up.

As I entered the room it was dim but not dark. I could see Daddy’s back as He leaned over Mommy. I must have made a sound because Daddy turned quickly. I felt His eyes graze over my naked body. I only faltered for a moment then kept walking to Him. My dreams were coming true. Daddy turned and sat up, covering His lap but I had already glimpsed his hard cock. The sight of his big beautiful cock made my belly ache more.

“What are you doing baby?” Daddy asked never taking his eyes off me.

I smiled and kept walking until I was at the side of the bed. Having practiced the words I would say for a long time. I lifted one of my small hands and reached out to touch Daddy's shoulder.

"Fuck me Daddy" I purred.

I could see the shock on his face then the anger but I also could see excitement. Quickly I grabbed his hand and pulled it to my pussy, instantly grinding it against his hand. I was wet and daddy could feel my juices. It felt even better than I had imagined. I nearly swooned with the sheer excitement coursing through my tiny body. Daddy tried to pull away but I clung desperately to his hand and fucked it slowly.

“God, little girl you feel good, but this is so wrong.” He whispered breathlessly.

I smiled and leaned in to press my lips to Daddy’s. I kissed him and at first he held back but then just at that moment mommy shifted on the bed and something snapped within daddy and his lips parted. He thrust his tongue into my mouth. I felt his other hand wrap around me and pull me to Him as his fingers began to push up into my pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhh.. yes..” I moaned. It felt so good. “Yes daddy. It feels good.”

Daddy growled softly and I felt him moving and pulling me to him I straddled His lap and pressed into His chest. My little tits mashing into the strong wall, I could barely breath. Daddy tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled and pushed his tongue more into my mouth. I felt his strong hands slide to my hips and lift me. I felt the head of his cock press urgently against my smooth lips.

Oh God I wanted Him so badly. My pussy was on fire and wet I could feel the walls throbbing. I knew it would hurt the first time but I didn’t care. All I wanted was daddy’s meat in my cunt, stretching it, tearing it open for the first time.

Daddy was panting and so was I as he tore his lips from mine. His hands held my hips.

His voice was soft, low and deep. “This is going to hurt my little girl but trust Daddy.”

God, he nipped at my lower lip.

“Daddy has been wanting to do this to you for so long. Take a deep breath.”

I did as Daddy said and pulled in a big gulp of air and suddenly I felt daddy pushing my pussy down around His cock. It was so big. Surely it was not going to fit I thought. Suddenly I felt a great burning pain. Daddy seemed to thrust His cock deep inside me and I screamed. It hurt so badly. As I shook and cried daddy kissed my lips, my face, my cheeks, my eyes and all the while kept telling me it would be ok, to just breath. I loved Daddy so much and slowly the pain began to seep away to another emotion.

I felt so full there impaled upon his thick fuck meat and a pulsating pleasure began to beat inside my belly. Daddy growled and leaned back against the bed. He held me upright on his cock and slowly began to fuck me. Soon he was thrusting deep and hard, oh god yes, so deep.

All I could do was cry out over and over. “Daddy, Ohh, Daddy..”

So much pleasure more than I ever dreamed possible as I began to ride his stiff cock. Daddy was moaning and the bed was bouncing. Suddenly we both halted hearing mommy scream.

Both of us looked over at Mommy, having almost forgotten she was in the same bed. I could feel Daddy’s cock swollen inside my bloody and juicy pussy. Mommy was raging we could tell but since I had taped her mouth it didn’t make much sense. I felt Daddy waver and begin to lift me from His cock. I shoved down deep and clamped my muscles together around his meat.

Daddy moaned and I said "No, Daddy, not until you fill me up with your precious cum. The same cum that started me growing inside mommy’s belly".

Daddy suddenly was realizing that Mommy couldn’t move and I looked up to Him and smiled. Daddy asked if I was responsible for this and why. I boldly began to slide my tight shuddering cunt up and down daddy’s cock. It still hurt but it felt good and I knew daddy was feeling it too. He moaned more but let me keep right on riding his cock.

I told Daddy between my own moans and pants and through Mommy’s cries.

“Yes daddy, I planned it. I’ve wanted to fuck you for a long time.”

Daddy was thrusting his cock deep into me and I was thrusting up and down on his lap as hard as I could. Crying out softly as he humped harder and faster. As he pounded his little girl’s pussy, I told Daddy of my plans.

“I am tired of the way mommy treats you. I know you practically have to beg her for sex but that’s all changed now daddy. I will give you all the sex you want. I will gladly take your cock whenever you want me. I will be so much better than mommy.” I practically spit out the word mommy. “Mommy doesn’t deserve your cock unless she begs for it. So I’ve decided that I am going to be your lover and mommy would be our slave. Beginning tonight she will learn to be pleasing to both daddy and daughter.”

Just then Daddy shoved his cock deep inside me ripping me open again. I screamed as I felt the hot spurts of his come blast into my womb. I milked his cock and cooed to him how good it felt. Daddy lay back breathing deeply, completely spent with the forcing of shooting his big load into his baby girl for the first time. I remained on His cock and turned to mommy.

Mommy was struggling against her bonds and while daddy lay back and soaked it all in I moved off of daddy’s big cock. My pussy burned and hurt as I pulled up and I could see traces of my virgin blood on his cock. I lowered my head, knowing Mommy watched, darting the tip of my tongue out I made long slow strokes up his cock, cleaning it.

Daddy moaned again. Smacking my lips I grinned then crawled between mommy’s stretched legs. Mommy was writhing and trying to speak but I wasn’t ready to hear her overbearing bossy words. Tonight would begin the time when Mommy would do anything for daddy and me.

Daddy’s eyes widened, I could feel them on me as I began to explore Mommy’s inner thighs. They were so soft and toned. I could smell her pussy mingled with the scent of my own and daddy’s sex. I was hot, I was greedy, I wanted it all tonight and forever. I pushed my fingers to mommy’s cunt and slowly parted her lips. I could see the deep pink inner flesh. She was very wet.

I looked up to daddy. “Mommy, I think, liked to watch you fucking her little girl, Daddy.

Daddy shifted and looked at Mommy's cunt too. He smiled and nodded. “So it seems baby. Do You like Mommy's pussy?”

I moaned. “Mmmmm, Oh yes daddy. I want to play in it.”

Daddy moaned again and I watched as his fingers found His cock and stroke it slowly. I followed his lead and pushed two of my small digits into mommy’s pussy. It was so hot and wet, so slippery, and so unlike mine.

“Mommy’s pussy makes me want to stay there forever. I began to push another finger in and slowly I pretended my fingers were a cock. Mommy fought at first but I could tell by her body she was responding even though she didn’t want it to and her pussy got even wetter. Daddy leaned over and slid one of His big fingers into mommy’s cunt along side mine and together we finger fucked mommy’s pussy. I kept in time with daddy’s thrusts, faster and harder each stroke. Mommy now was bucking and moaning and Daddy laughed and leaned down to kiss my lips.

“Your mommy is going to cum baby.” Daddy whispered. “What do you think? Should we let her cum?

I was moaning with mommy. She was so beautiful and I loved how her cunt was milking our fingers.

“Oh yes daddy, let’s make mommy cum.”

Mommy began to shove her cunt in to our fingers and shuddered. Her cries were still muffled but still loud. Daddy said she was cumming. I watched amazed. I wondered if I could do that. I felt a warm flood of fluid over my fingers and slowly I pulled them out. Lifting them, I could see them glisten. I sniffed and my fingers smelling mommy’s scent. Unable to resist I extended my tongue to lap at them. It was a musky sweet taste, slippery and warm.

Daddy laughed and helped me clean my fingers while Mommy lay there and moaned.