The Yacht Ch. 02

Story Info
Photo shoot on the yacht.
1.9k words
4.15
11.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He wants to shoot you."

Tremors went through my body. My naked, lying out on the deck body, suddenly very vulnerable.

I opened my eyes and Mia was sat right next to me. She was smiling. It was immediately intoxicating. The last I'd seen her was when she was getting hot and heavy with Marta. I had evidently passed out. But as I looked down, I was clearly covered in sunscreen. I didn't apply it.

Blinking through the sun, Mia said again "Hector, he wants to shoot you."

It wasn't making a lot of sense, and the confusion evidently etched itself on my face.

"Hector," she restated, "he's my photographer. He wants to shoot you here. Be here in 15 minutes. So do make up and hair. Marta help."

I started to get more aware. Here I was on the deck of the yacht. Someone had put sunscreen on me. I was naked. So was Mia. Marta was in her purple bikini, and she held out her hand again. I didn't know where Sam was. Not fully aware I just followed the direction and took Marta's hand as she led me down to the room where she had taken care of me before. Wiping the tired from my eyes she was suddenly smoothing my eyebrows, lifting my head and applying make up I didn't see, then a lip gloss.

Then I felt a wipe down there, and it shot me very more awake. I looked down and Marta was looking more carefully at my bits than my gynecologist. "You still have some in there, I cleaned, you good."

"You go back up now," she said.

"What do I wear?" I mean, I felt cleaner as I recalled standing after they left last night and feeling him running down my leg.

"What you wear now. Hector good man. Have fun"

Sheepishly, I stepped back up on the deck. Mia smiled at me from behind the bar.

"I don't know what's happening," I blurted.

"Okay, maybe wear white dress. Marta cleaned," she stated, and pointed to the stool next to me with the white dress she had given me the night before.

"No this," she said, pushing her breasts together. "No this," she said using both hands to point to her naked vagina. I read the message...no underwear. Since I was in that same state, I just absently grabbed the dress and shimmied my larger frame into it. My hair stayed in its ponytail, but I pulled a few strands from my face, and then looked at the bar where Mia had placed a pint glass. She did the smack of the lips to suggest it was all good, and pushed the glass towards me. I sat and started to contemplate what had happened.

"You safe, Gem," said Mia, "you have fun with Hector...again. You like him last night, he like you, he want shoot you."

Those words still had more chilling authority than I realized. And then I heard the boat pull up alongside the yacht.

Hector was alone. He nodded politely at me. "Thank you for last night," was his opening, and it started flooding back. The deck, the sea air, the cocktails, and then climbing on him like I knew what I was doing. I remembered him being big, so that made sense why I was feeling sore this morning. I remembered him finishing in me, and me simply lying back on the lounger as it leaked out. After that? I assume it was Mia who removed the dress and applied the sunscreen.

Mia came from behind the bar and took my hand. Hector followed. Mia started adjusting my hair as Marta appeared, smiling, and Hector was unpacking a large bag.

"Relax, look beautiful," Mia said.

I took some deep breaths and a glug from the pint of pretty strong Bloody Mary. And tried to take full awareness of my situation.

Hector beamed as he looked up. "Sorry if nervous, but when I see you, I want to shoot, just for fun."

"He's a pro," added Mia.

He gently moved my arms into a pose I guess I'd seen in magazines, but had never actually done. I tried to hold the pose as he went back to the camera he had constructed and placed on a table.

Sam walked on to the deck in a tiny bikini. Marta appeared, and a naked Mia was already staring. It increased the stress, so Hector stepped back, took a breath of his own, and simply said "relax, this should be fun."

I took more deep breaths and looked up at the sun, and out at the sea, and felt a breeze. I heard a camera clicking. I dropped my head. "Lift up," I heard Mia say.

"Sit," said Hector after a minute, and I snapped back to awareness. He moved a chair, backwards. That meant I was spread, and this dress didn't cover anything. He clicked away as I looked at the sky and wondered what was happening.

"Dress?" He asked in an inquiring voice pointed at Mia who was stood there, free as a bird, arms crossed around her chest.

She walked over, imposing as always, and I already felt exposed.

"Honey, let's lose the dress. You know, this just for you, for a lifetime. How many times body like this, on yacht like this? Just for you."

Sam was virtually jumping. "Gem, just go for it. I did, I love them."

Mia was naked, Hector was just in shorts, Sam was in a tiny bikini, and Marta was watching on.

I took more deep breaths. And pulled the dress over my head. I took a moment and felt the sun, and the light breeze.

"Here," said Mia, as she motioned me to the chair, dragged the wisps of hair from my face, and smiled. Sam and Marta were smiling.

Over the course of what felt like a few hours but was actually about 30 minutes Hector shot, Mia moved me, Sam clapped, and Marta whimsically grinned.

"Last one, one time," said Hector. All I'd done to this point was move around a small part of the deck, bent over a chair and table, and the railing. I spent most of that time just looking out at the glistening blue ocean, and gazing at the sun, trying to get a sense of it. Mia had occasionally brushed a brow, and hairs from my face, Sam had oddly exclaimed "Yes."

Hector moved the chair to face him. "Sit," he said softly. I sat.

"Open," he said from behind the camera. I didn't know what he meant.

My clearly ignorant answer made both Mia and Marta chuckle.

"Like this," said Mia and she grabbed a chair, sat on it, and spread her legs. It seemed so comfortable for her.

"So like this?" As I sat on the chair and slowly, awkwardly, spread my legs.

"Wooo, Gem," was a yell from Sam's distinct voice.

Hector nodded, and the camera clicked.

"Okay now, for fun," said Mia. She came over and embraced me. She was so soft. Hector kept clicking.

"Now with you," he said, and looked to Sam. "No, not that," and waved his hand up and down. Sam didn't miss a beat and unhooked her bikini top, tossed it aside, and then dropped her panties. Marta picked them up. Sam joined us, with Hector beaming.

"Love, love, love," he said as he clicked and the three of us moved in different ways.

"We use this," said Mia as she seemed to stop what was happening pretty abruptly. She looked at Marta, who quickly ran over, bouncing in an unmissable way. She handed something.

"We use" said Mia, and revealed what was a significant vibrator.

"Go," said Sam with an over-enthusiasm.

Mia moved me to the lounger, and I heard the buzz start. I'd seen but never used one. Sam had talked about them. But I had never felt it. And then I felt it as she parted me. And the vibration landed on me. My eyes were closed so tight.

"Relax honey," I heard Mia say.

Within a minute I felt it happening. My body tensing. My back arching. I tried to suppress it, but I know I started gasping. I think I heard Sam giggle. Moments later the buzzing stopped and my entire body relaxed. I blinked into the sun. Mia's frame came into view through my blurred vision.

She was smiling. Widely.

"Here,"she said, and handed me a tissue. I wiped.

"Come," said Marta, again holding out her hand. I staggeringly got to my feet as Mia stood and walked with such confidence towards the bar. Blinking dizzily I saw Hector on another lounger. His shorts were gone. Sam was sat next to him.

In moments we were back in that cabin.

"Beautiful girl," Marta said as she closed the door. I was still so dazed I had no idea how to react. She motioned me to lie down where she had previously done her other work.

Closing my eyes I felt her wiping me. And then there was a rub of the hands and I felt her hands on my stomach. It was cold, so the shock opened my eyes. She gently started rubbing a soothing lotion into me, and as I looked into her face her hands moved to my breasts. She didn't just apply, she massaged.

"Beautiful," she said softly.

It felt so nice. Her hands were so soft, the lotion had a hint of coconut.

"We go back up," she said somewhat abruptly, snapping me out of the daze.

I looked around for a robe or something to wear. Marta clearly sensed what I was doing.

"No need, honey. Beautiful girl."

So once more I ascended to the deck. It was a gorgeous afternoon. The blue of the ocean, the yacht. It made me forget for a moment that I was naked. I went to the bar where I expected everyone to be. This time Mia was on a stool embracing some cocktail. I don't think she had worn anything since I got there.

"Wish I had those breasts," she said, once again looking me up and down.

"Wish I had those cheekbones," I replied with quicker awareness than I expected. She smiled and nodded. "Touché."

And then I looked to the deck and there was Sam astride Hector, her face pointed to the sky as she rocked slowly on him. Mia nodded towards them, laughing.

Marta appeared and came around the bar. "I fix for you," she said and started mixing something. Two minutes later I was lying on the lounger next to Sam, hearing the little whimpers I'd heard so many times before. And Mia lay down next to me. It was weird to feel her body next to mine.

As the cocktail worked its magic I suddenly felt something on the inside of my thigh. Shocked aware I looked and Mia was leaning towards me, that glint of her unforgettable smile will forever be etched in my mind. That feeling on the inside of my thigh? The light touch of her perfectly manicured nails.

"Relax, honey."

It was a theme.

Moments later I convulsed. Not really recognizing the sensation. I opened my eyes to see Mia place a couple of fingers in her mouth. And lick in the most pouting way I'd ever seen.

"Later," she purred. I had no idea what that meant.