The Yachtsman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LC showed her how to engage the autopilot. She learned how to turn on and adjust the radar and patch it onto the main display monitor. Then it was easy to teach her to program the GPS because she had one in her car and she loved it and used it constantly. When she had all the systems displayed on the monitor he had her increase the size of the chart by zooming out until they saw the Bahamas on the chart. He had her enter West End on Grand Bahama Island as a destination. LC reached over her and engaged the autopilot and the boat turned automatically to a heading for West End. LC and Phil sat in arm chairs on pedestals while the boat headed for the islands. He showed her how she could set the radar to sound an alarm if they were on a course to hit another object or if a boat was on a collision course with them. They sat and talked. He showed her the TV camera system. There were twenty eight cameras placed in strategic locations around the boat, You could see what was happening on the stern deck or in the bilge under the engines. There were few places aboard you couldn't look at. Filly tapped LC on the arm, "Can you see what is going on in the bed in the master stateroom?"

He looked at her sharply then laughed. "No my little 'peeping Tommie', you can't look in any staterooms, no camera's."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"OK girl. Take us home, we don't really need to go to the Bahamas this morning." She looked at him and then looked at the GPS and pressed MENU on the screen pad. She chose the option that said GO HOME. The boat immediately went into a hard turn to starboard, reversing their direction. She looked at LC, "Sorry, I should have disconnected the autopilot before I did that."

"Yep! If I had a cake in the oven it could make it fall. It might upset a passenger if we had one, but with just you and I we are alright. So, did you enjoy the dinner last night?"

"Did I ever? I stopped in on my way home and told them how much we enjoyed it. She is a sweet old lady, she is very fond of you."

"Well she was taken by you too! She called me after you left and told me you had stopped in and told them both how much you liked the food. That was very nice of you. You are a very nice person, get your boyfriend to take you there. He might enjoy it too."

"I don't really have a boyfriend right now. I haven't met anyone since I moved here. I am pretty busy with the new job. Besides, the only guy I am really attracted to, doesn't think of me that way."

LC looked at her. He asked her to please stand up and turn around. He looked her up and down. "Girl you are not good at your job. Perhaps you should find another line of work."

"WHAT? Everywhere I have worked I have increased sales and brought more customers in. Why do you say that?"

"Hey! Look at yourself. You are not applying your abilities to yourself. You are a wonderful person, kind, thoughtful, sweet, good sense of humor and very intelligent. You could have any man you want if you applied what you know to yourself, bring out the natural beauty you hide under that outdated ultra conservative façade you hide behind. Go to a spa, and get a makeover. Update your wardrobe. Lose a little weight." He put a big hand on each side of her face and gently kissed her lips. "Sweetie, please don't cry, you are a beautiful girl, you just hide it. I want very much for you to be happy, you deserve it, but you need to do it for yourself. It will build your confidence. Take advantage of what God gave you. Now, go look at yourself in the mirror in the master cabin." He smiled gently, "Wash your face first."

Tears ran down both cheeks, she turned and ran down to the cabins. It was a half an hour before she came back to the bridge. She looked sadly at him, "You are right, I don't know how to get started."

LC grinned, "Girl, you have made me very happy; I have been worried that you would be insulted and angry with me. I prayed that you would react positively. I have a card for you. It has the name and number of a dear friend of mine. Call and make an appointment to see her. Let her give you her ideas. I think you will be delighted with how she can help you. Now let me see you get us back near the dock, then I'll take over and show you how you dock this big momma."

When they were safely moored and reconnected to the dock LC handed Phil his cell phone, "Here, call that number now. It's only noon."

She grinned at him, "OK, I know you are not going to stop picking on me until you get your way." She walked off and dialed the number. After a few minutes she walked back to him and stood close to him, she reached up and pulled his face down and kissed him on the lips. It was a soft gentle kiss. He pulled away and turned from her. He looked back at her and she saw tears running down his cheeks.

"Did you get an appointment?"

"Yes, she will see me as soon as I get there. At first she said she said she was busy and not taking new clients, then I mentioned your name and she said you have briefed her and that she had cleared her afternoon so we could get started. Damn! Who the hell are you that people jump for you?"

"I'm just an old sailor that has a few good friends, I'm nothing special!"

Phil smiled, "I don't know about that."

The next morning a long limo drove slowly down the dock. It stopped by the gangway and several men exited. Then a woman stepped out. She swore a white suit, white heels and had her long blonde hair in a ponytail. Her skirt was several inches above her knees. They were met by a man in a white uniform and they were showed aboard the yacht. Three other men wearing white uniforms stood on the deck. The guests were shown to the salon. They were introduced to several men who disclosed they were from the yacht company. A middle aged man introduced himself as the CEO of Laurence Yachts Inc.. Others were assistants and an attorney. The guests were introduced as the CEO of Bradley Vacation Homes, his assistant, his attorney and his head of Advertizing, Miss Philomena Carter. She smiled while she looked around the room. Then she saw him, LC stood in a corner smiling at her. She smiled and nodded, looking very pleased. A thrill ran through her when he grinned and mouthed "WOW!" She turned back and listened to the men talk. After some preliminary greetings the CEO of the yacht Company said, "I must admit that the cheery face of this lovely young lady brightens the cabin, but we need a person who is very knowledgeable about boats."

Phil smiled, "Thank you sir, while I do not claim to be a true expert on yachts and yachting I do posses a modicum of information of about the subject. I would be pleased to answer any questions you might have."

"Alright young Lady, what would you do to get this boat underway?"

"Mmmm! Let me see, I would start by having all the lines singled up while I checked that the cameras were functioning and giving me clear views down both sides of the vessel. Then I would start the engines and let them warm up. I would have the gangway removed and the shore connections to electric, phone and water undone and stowed. I would test the engines and thrusters and if all was well, have all lines cast off, I would use the thrusters to move us sideways until we were clear of the dock. Then I would get underway."

The boat company CEO looked surprised while LC grinned. The CEO said, "That was very concise and informative Miss Carter. Let's get more into the aspects of selling this boat. What do you consider to be the best selling points for this vessel?"

"Well, to be brief, she has a limited number of prospective buyers because of her cost. However, for those families who CAN afford her I would point out that she is capable of leaving from, oh; let's use a home port of Palm Beach. She can leave Thursday morning and be clearing customs Friday afternoon in Nassau. OR they can be in Porto Rico in a week with their luxurious vacation home on the water. Key West is only a day away. She can easily carry Jetskis and fishing skiffs. She can store three of four motorscooters for land travel and exploring. Families who are not capable of handling this boat should be made aware that there are separate quarters for a Captain and crew of two or three. This boat is laid out with a woman in mind, the galley is to die for. The furnishings are tasteful and quite lovely. The large washer and dryer are handy and storage space is more than adequate in all areas. That is just an idea of her attributes, A lovely brochure would be a good sales tool with possibly a nice DVD showing a family enjoying life aboard."

The CEO smiled at her, "Little lady I think you have what it takes, I am impressed." He turned and looked at LC, "Sir, are you satisfied. OH! This gentleman is Laurence 'LC' Curtis, the owner of our company. Did you have anything you wanted to add Sir."

"No. I am well pleased with the competence of this young lady. I think I would like to discuss her ideas privately. As there is no need to occupy the rest of you, you may all get back to work, have a good day. I will see Miss Carter gets back to her office shortly. And oh yes, Bradley HAS the contract, you legal guys draw up the contracts and set up at time for the signing."

The CEO of the Vacation Homes Company said, "There is no hurry Sir, she has the rest of the day off."

LC walked to Phil and smiled, "Can you forgive me for not telling you who I am?"

"I don't know. That was pretty damned sneaky. But it turned out well." She slowly turned for him to look her over, "Well, how did my initial makeover turn out?"

He grinned, "Wonderful, I love it, it is a great start. Anyone can see how gorgeous you are now, but you should see the guy you want to attract. See how he reacts,"

She took a step closer to him, "I have shown him. I think YOU like what you see."

"ME?"

"Yes, YOU. Have I embarrassed you, do I have the wrong guy?"

LC reached out and took her hands, he looked deep into her eyes, "You know that I am way older than you are don't you?"

"NO! You are just a little older. It is not a factor for me."

He searched her eyes, "May I kiss you?"

"Yes, I am about to kick you in the shin if you don't do it pretty quick." Her arms slipped up around his neck and she pressed her body to his as hard as she could. Her tongue squirmed between his lips and met his tongue. His strong arms held her tightly against him. She felt his erection pressing against her. A shiver ran through her body. He picked her up and held her in his arms, she looked into his eyes she then kissed him passionately, then breathlessly said "You place or mine?"

LC grinned, "My place, we are there now, it will take too long to get to your place." He carried her to the master stateroom and gently placed her on the big bed. Phil smiled and sat up; she unbuttoned her suit jacket and carefully draped it over the back of a chair. Beneath the top she wore a lovely white lace half cup bra; it lifted her breasts, but left the nipples bare. She unzipped the skirt and placed it on the seat of the chair. She smiled and posed for him in her white lace panties, bra, white lace top, hold up stockings and white strappy stiletto heels. She grinned as she heard him suck in his breath. He just stared at her. She giggled and reached back and unhooked her bra. She held the cups in place with an arm and shrugged the straps off of her shoulders. She smiled coyly, then tossed the little wispy bra on the chair. She turned her back, looked back over her shoulder and hooked her thumbs over the waist band of the little white lace Bikini panties.

He growled and she saw his shoes fly, followed by his shirt and pants. He yanked his undershorts down and stepped out of them. She saw his erection, she smiled happily. LC had what appeared to be a perfect cock. She walked to him; she looked up and said, "Your friend said you would go crazy over this outfit. How does she know that?"

"We used to be very good friends. Does that bother you?"

"Not as long as I can be your good friend now."

He picked her up and carefully put her on the bed. He moved on the bed beside her and whispered "You are my only good friend now." He gently moved the soft spun gold of her hair and softly kissed the back of her neck. Her perfume was enchanting. She leaned her head forward giving him freer access to more of her neck. LC smiled and kissed her tenderly just behind her ear. Philly twisted to press her lips to his. Her arms crept up and around his neck as she continued to turn until her upper body was pressed against his, and then she pulled him over her as she leaned back and fell on the bed. Her little tongue was now deep in his mouth. She softly moaned, then whispered, "I love the way you kiss me, so sweet and gentle, but right now I want you to be my TIGER!"

LC pressed his legs between her knees. Her legs spread widely for him. He moved slightly down and grasped both her breasts in his large hands, they gently but firmly kneaded her tits while his thumbs flipped her erect nipples back and forth. He lowered his head and placed his lips around a dark pink nipple and gently started a pulsing suction. Her little hands gently guided his lips to the other breast. He heard her sigh, "Oh! That is soooo good! I love it, I really love you." He grinned as he raised his head and quickly inserted his tongue into her belly button and wiggled it around. She giggled, she gently pushed his head further down. He smelled her perfume mixed with the odor of her arousal.

His nose brushed across her smooth hairless mound. His tongue made a quick flip across her clitoris then plunged between her nether lips, delving between them and lapping at the moisture he found there. Her legs spread further as her back arched with her pleasure.

She was trembling and mewing quietly, her hands pulling his face deeper into her pussy. LC grinned as she became more and more vocal. She was constantly saying his name, saying how much the things he was doing pleased her. She shivered violently and pulled upward on his head. "Now! I need you in me now, I want your cock inside me right now. Take me, make me your woman."

He guided his cock into her slightly open vaginal opening. He felt the sensations caused by the head of his cock rubbing against the hot slippery folds and crevices of her sheath. So hot, so tight, so damned good, he loved it, he knew it felt so good his cum was boiling in his balls. He couldn't last long. He clinched his sphincter tight. He slowed his movement and felt Phil rotate her hips to meet his slow thrusts. She was loud when she moaned her approval of his efforts to please her.

Phil's mind was overwhelmed, she wasn't a virgin but she had never experienced anything like this. This was the first time she had had an orgasm and now she was having them one after another. Every move her lover made triggered another wave of ecstasy. She felt she was being reduced to a wet noodle, the happiest, most satisfied wet noodle in the whole world. She couldn't believe the cascades of emotion and feelings she was experiencing. The she felt LC stiffen and he moaned, "I'm gonna cum now, Sweetie, are you ready?"

"Yes! Oh! Yes! Fill me with you sperm, make me pregnant, I want your babies now. Oh! I feel your hot cum inside me now! OH! That feels soooo good, sooo slippery and nice, I love it, love it. I LOVE YOU!!!,AHHHHH!"

They lay together. She gently kissed his lips and whispered, "LC, you are wonderful. Damned you are good. I didn't know it got that good." They cuddled together telling each other how much they loved each other.

She smiled up at him, "Sweetie I'm hungry, have you had lunch?"

"No I ate a small breakfast, Do you want to go up to Sky for lunch?"

"No, would you like a couple of hot dogs, Philly style?"

LC laughed, "What is Philly style?"

"I spit the hot dog and grill it, I grill the buns and serve them with dill pickle relish, chopped onions and mustard."

"Mmmmm! Two please."

In fifteen minutes she placed his on the table in front of him. She put a plate in front of her place. He looked at it. It was lettuce, several cherry tomatoes, a small spoonful of cottage cheese, and a lemon. He smiled, "You are really serious about losing a little weight aren't you?"

She squeezed the lemon juice over the salad and smiled, and said, "You are damned right, I am going to have a flat little belly and a tight little ass for you, and for me too. I want to wear sexy little things for you. I may learn to hate salads."

"I suspect that a lot of Asian foods will be good for you on your diet."

""Your friend Marsha will know, I'll ask her."

"LC looked at her with no expression on his face, "Marsha didn't tell you about her and me?"

Filly gazed at LC. "No, she said you were old friends and that she loved you a whole lot."

"I guess I have to tell you, she is my ex-wife."

"Really, I wonder why she didn't mention it."

"I reckon she is not too proud of why the marriage ended. She got pregnant and we were happy as hell until the baby was born. He was black." I couldn't accept that. I had no idea she was cheating on me. The baby had sickle cell anemia and died before he was one." She was in a deep depression for years, then she pulled herself out of it. I didn't divorce her until she was cured. I never lived with her after I found out. She claims she was crazy about a black guy we knew. According to her, cheating on me was the biggest mistake of her life. My life too I guess, I loved her very much but it was more than I could ever forgive. I knew I could never trust her or any other woman again. You cured me."

"What? I haven't done anything."

"Yes you have! You clicked into my life on your little heels. I fell in love with you. I can forgive her now. I wonder if she can forgive herself."

Phil smiled softly, a tear ran down her cheek, "I feel terrible for her, the poor girl."

"Why do you feel sorry for her?"

"She must be crying inside helping me become more attractive for the man she loves."

"You are so damned sweet girl. I asked her if it would bother her doing that. She said that she had quite the opposite feeling. She said she was proud that I trusted her to do right by you. She said she felt no ill will towards you, in fact she was happy for you. As a matter of fact she called right after you left and told me I was a very lucky man to have someone love me as much as you do. She said she would pray for us to have a happy life together."

"I don't see how she could do that to you."

"Honey, let's talk about us and what we want. I love you, what can I do to make you happy?"

She glanced quickly at LC, "I will defer to you. I don't know how you feel about relationships after what happened to you."

"Well, to clear that up for once and for all, will you do me the honor of marrying me, I love you."

"Yes."

"Wow, you didn't think about that for long."

"Oh yes I did. I have been thinking about it for several days."

They moved together and kissed passionately. LC pushed back a bit, "I have to meet your Mom and Dad and ask for your hand in marriage. Right?'

Phil laughed, "I think Momma has given up hope and Daddy is going to love you. He'll put you to work."

"Doing what?"

"Oh, he owns 'Vacation Homes' and three car dealerships, he also owns two RV dealerships."

"He owns the company you work for?"

"Yes, the company doesn't know it though. I have always worked for his businesses. I am his chief spy, and I learn all about the businesses so I will know how things work when I inherit everything."

LC laughed, "Honey, we don't need your money, I don't want you to work. I plan on keeping you barefoot and pregnant."

"On this yacht I guess."

"Definitely, but I need to tell you, I don't take an active part in the operation of my company. I will be with you almost all of the time."