The Yardman

Story Info
Female law student on summer break falls for yardworker.
8k words
34.2k
14
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned down the boulevard and the cool shade from the over hanging trees was most welcome. I had been driving since six in the morning across over four hundred miles of mostly desert and it was hot all the way. I kept the top up on my Mercedes CLK on the highway and used the air conditioning. When I entered the city I dropped the top and the air flowing through my long brown hair felt nice. I had chose to drive as I wanted to have my own car when I arrived at my destination for the summer. I travelled along the drive and looked at the many large residences and estates with the beautiful landscaping and manicured lawns. Most of them had automatic gates and all of them had security signs on the fences.

My parents are away in Europe and will be there for the next few months. I was going to be spending the summer break with my aunt Marge who lives alone in one of these large houses since the death of her husband a few years ago. She is a well known author that has written plots for some of the most popular afternoon soaps and is financially independent. I have looked forward to this summer for a while now as I am very close to Marge. However I know she is in a busy time right now so I plan to spend quite a bit of time alone which is fine as I have a lot of studying to do.

I am twenty four years old and enrolled in law at the Arizona State University at Tempe and my home is at Scottsdale which is just north of there. I am a five foot three inch brunette. My hair is long and I will wear it in a pony tail on occasions and wear it up sometimes. I'm in good shape and fairly athletic and like to run and I do a lot of swimming to keep in shape. I enjoy time in the sun as well as just walking in the grass and enjoying the outdoors. I have done some camping and some four wheeling in the desert. I love to drive and I love cars.

I got to Marge's and turned into the long driveway and came up to the steel gates. I had the security code and I punched it in and the gate swung open and I proceeded up the driveway to the house. I pulled up to one of the four garage doors and was greeted by a very nice gentleman that was about forty five years old. He introduced himself as Thomas Bradley, Madge's business manager and he said, "you must be Laura".

"Yes I'm Laura", and he told me Marge was out in the back at the pool and to come with him. I followed him around the house. The place was gorgeous and the yard was huge and well manicured and everything was beautifully maintained. The pool was large with swimming lanes and there was a semi private lounging area with a hot tub with water that cascaded down out of a rocky ledge against a wrought iron fence adjoining the neighbouring property. There was a tennis court and I noticed a side gate with a security box that led out to what looked like a jogging trail. I was going to like it here this summer for sure. The place was beautiful.

We found Marge at an umbrella table and she got up and ran over to me and we hugged each other. It had been almost six months since I had seen her. Thomas moved over to the table and sat down. They must have been working on something when he saw me drive in as the table was covered with papers. Everyone seemed to be in lounging clothes. I was really looking for a change of clothes and a shower so Marge called inside and had one of her staff meet me at my car with a small trolley and he took my suitcases inside.

Marge took me to my room and it was huge like a suite and adjoined the garden, and pool area. It looked out onto a park behind the street. I excused myself and told her I would like to take a shower and get cleaned up a bit after the trip and Marge said that would work out great as we would be having dinner in a couple of hours and I could lay down if I wanted to. I checked out the shower and it was a large corner shower fully glass enclosed with a large overhead shower head and multiple wall jets. The bed was large and there was a sitting area and a table area with a small desk. There was a big flat screen TV and what looked like a built in stereo unit. There was a large walk in closet with a vanity table inside. The bathroom itself also had two sinks and there was a large jet tub in the middle.

I unpacked all my clothes and put the books I brought away and stripped off my clothes into a hamper in the bathroom and looked at myself in the large wall mirror on my way to the shower. I am slim with a small waist and my full breasts are firm with small sensitive nipples that point upward. My hips are well rounded and my tummy is flat. I have a small trimmed triangle of soft hair between my thighs. I don't shave and only trim so I can wear my bathing suit. The boyfriend I had in high school was the only person I have ever had sex with and I have not had a steady boyfriend since then. I have been chased by many guys but I have kept myself wrapped up in my studies . I have not found anyone that interested me enough that I would consider sex.

The warm water felt so nice I leaned back against the shower wall and soaped myself with the scented liquid bath lotion. I soaped my breasts and rubbed them until I felt my nipples hardening. I soaped my tummy and finally let my hand trail down until it was between my legs. I gasped and moaned slightly as my finger uncovered the sensitive button now swelling slightly. I slid my finger along my opened slit and moved it back and forth. It was so warm and steamy as I thought back to when my high school lover had taken me into his bedroom. That was the only time he got me naked and the only time he actually got his whole cock in me. I remember it felt deep and also remember how he did it to me until I felt him jerking and then he just lay on me.

He pulled it out carefully and showed me the condom full of his white sticky semen. I remember thinking how there was only that little thin piece of rubber that kept him from getting me pregnant and imagined what would happen if it fell off inside me. It is ironic that here I am today without even a boyfriend and on the pill for a few months to get my cycle corrected. I was starting to breath harder and I clamped my legs on my hand so all I could do was move my fingers gently. I cried out and moaned slightly as the warm satisfying feeling pulsed through my body. I leaned back against the wall and let the water cascade over me and thought to myself how I have been doing this quite often lately.

I dressed and went out and met Marge and Thomas. Thomas was going to be staying for dinner and I was rather impressed with him. He was a very nice looking man and I could see that he was maybe a bit more then just a business manager for Marge. We had a nice quiet dinner. Marge has a lady that comes in and does the kitchen work and some of the housework and the dinner she prepared was wonderful. We sat and chatted and finished a nice bottle of white wine and by then it was after nine and I excused myself and went to my room as I was a bit tired from my long drive.

The next morning I was up early and walked the grounds but didn't leave the yard. I went inside and met Marge for breakfast and she explained that she would be busy for a few days and to just make myself at home and to use the pool and anything I wanted. She explained how to get out the side gate if I wanted to take a run in the park. She told me that the neighbours in the area were all good people and keep watch on each other. I followed her down to the garage and she backed out and drove down the driveway and I was alone.

It was warm already so I took my book and went over to the pool area and sat in one of the lounge chairs and began to read. I had not been there hardly ten minutes when I heard a voice behind me, "so who are you?"

I looked around, lifted my sunglasses and there was a rather large blonde guy standing on the other side of the fence leaning on the top rail and smiling at me. I was a bit taken back as I responded "and who are you, the local peeping tom?" I thought he was rather rude but he was smiling at me sort of nice.

He laughed, " I'm the welcoming committee, and work here on this side of the fence."

I looked him over and he was actually very cute. He was well built and looked athletic and probably was a jock type which I have no use for and I certainly was not impressed with his spying on me. "So do you always just hang around the fence or do you sometimes sneak over and take a look in the windows too?"

He laughed " depends if your going to be here for a while?" He smiled, "I might start looking in the windows."

"You said you worked there?" I raised my eyebrows and tried to not break out laughing at him, "dont you have any, shall we say work to do right now?"

"Nothing that is near as much fun as this." He laughed quietly and turned "see you later" and left.

I found that to be a bit unnerving. I knew he was checking me out and looking me over. He seemed like a decent guy and he obviously had a sense of humour. I sat there and read my book for a while and then it was getting warmer so I went in the house to change into my bathing suit and looked out into the adjoining yard and could see the blonde guy riding a lawn tractor cutting grass and I watched him for a second or so and then took my towel and went out to the pool and took off my terry cloth jacket and waded in. I was wearing a bit of a skimpy white bikini that was high cut with a small top that left a bit of me uncovered but I liked it cause it left me free to swim.

The water was warm and I swam about twenty laps before I came out and walked to the table with my towel and as I'm drying myself I heard, " So, if I peek in the window can the view be any nicer then what I'm looking at now?"

I looked up and there he is standing by the gate leaning over the fence again. I checked quick to see my suit hadn't slipped or anything and covered myself partly with the towel and looked at his smiling face.

"By the way if we are going to get to be best friends my name is Braden." He smiled "and do you have a name?

I answered "Okay Braden my name is Laura." and now it was my turn to smile.

Braden looked at me, "that wasn't so hard was it? I really have to go now but I'm sure I will be seeing you here again."

I smiled "I hope it isn't through the window" and he laughed then turned and left.

I took my book and sat back in the lounge chair. A few minutes later I looked out onto the street and saw a blue corvette come out of the driveway next door and suspected that was Braden leaving. He had sort of gotten to me and I found myself just a bit shaken up and flustered.

At dinner I told Marge about meeting this guy that was watching me. She said "oh you met Braden, isn't he something? he looks like he just walked off a beach movie set." She told me that Braden was related to the people next door and during the summer he lived there and also worked at a hospital a few hours a day. I guessed he probably did some grounds maintenance or something. I asked Marge about the park and the trail behind the yard and she told me that lots of people use it for early jogging and walking their dogs and the code for the gate was the same as the front.

The next morning at six I put on my running clothes and opened the gate and went out onto the trail and warmed up slowly. There was a few people out there so I felt safe and it was a beautiful trail as it wound it's way behind the expensive properties and down to a small lake. I was really loosening up and feeling good now. I had ran almost a mile when I felt someone beside me. It was my new friend Braden. He said "you run very smooth, and you seem to be in great shape, can I run with you?"

He was being nice so I said "sure you can," and we ran together for another two miles before I started to slow and then we came to an area with some benches and a water fountain on the edge of a small artificial lake. I told Braden I was going to take a rest for a minute before starting back. He told me he was ready for a rest too so we stopped and let ourselves cool off and then I took a small drink of water and we sat down for a while. I wanted to be careful not to stiffen up so we started walking back together just to keep moving.

We walked a good part of the way back and on the way we talked about my plans to be a corporate lawyer and he never said much about himself except that the Andersons next door were his Aunt and Uncle and he confirmed that he did work at a hospital and it was more his main job then doing yard work with the Andersons. I found out he actually lived there too and had an area to himself close to where our pool was and that he would go jogging most mornings like we were now. I challenged him to race the rest of the way and I could not keep up to him but I stayed close and when we got back to our gate I was almost panting and laughing.

We agreed to meet the next morning but he let me know he still intended to spy on me during the day. I was beginning to like his teasing. Nobody had ever teased me and flirted with me like he was doing and I found myself enjoying it and he was actually a lot of fun. I hated to think I was becoming interested in him but I found myself very often during the day looking over in the other yard to see if he was around.

For the next couple of days I never saw Braden much during the days but jogged with him in the mornings. Apparently he had to put in more time at the hospital this week so I didn't see him later in the day. I did a lot of swimming and I got away and did some shopping and looked the area over here. I had all my books so I was getting in some study time. Marge was not around the house much and during the day I was almost always completely alone and had the run of the place. My room was right on the pool area so I could go in and out at will. The sliding doors from my room opened right onto the pool deck.

The next morning I met Braden and we jogged our usual distance and rested. He told me he was off from the hospital for a couple of days and as we walked back I found myself holding his hand and didn't really feel uncomfortable that he had his arm around me. We chatted about our usual subjects and he mentioned that he played tennis and asked me if I wanted to play sometime. I told him I was not really that good but I would like that and we agreed to play that afternoon on our court.

Braden was very good but he let me play. He played me easy and even let me win one set. It was quite warm and we played until my cotton top was stuck to me. I had put on a lightweight sports bra and I knew my small nipples were showing but I managed to keep myself covered and finally we had enough and walked over by the pool and sat down. I was so warm I was almost dripping. Braden grabbed me and carried me in his arms and just walked off the edge of the pool deck and we hit with a big splash and came up laughing. My clothes and hair were soaked and Braden was laughing at me

I treaded my way to the edge of the pool and just stood in the waist deep water and Braden took me in his arms and lifted my chin. He looked in my eyes and kissed me lightly. His lips were soft and warm and I returned the kiss and brought my arms up to his lower back and held him to me as he kissed me softly. I moved away and just looked at him and we said nothing. My heart felt like it was fluttering a bit and then it sort of hit home that we were standing in the pool with our clothes on right down to even our tennis sneakers. I slipped my shoes and socks off and threw them on the deck.

Then I laughed and told him that as long as I'm wet I may as well go for a swim. I slid off my top and underneath I had a white sports bra so I dropped my tennis shorts and that left me in almost matching bra and small white panties. I looked over just as he threw his shirt up over a chair and I dived in and swam for the far side. He was right behind me and caught me at the far side against the rail and brought his arms around me again and drew me to him and kissed me again. He was a big guy and his body was firm and muscular but he held me gently and I liked the feel of his body against me. I pushed off the rail and swam for the shallow end. I walked out of the water with him behind me.

I gathered up my clothes and was bit embarrassed but what I was wearing was as good as a bathing suit so I didn't run away but took my time. A few days ago I would have been upset at someone for doing this but today it had been fun. Braden said he had to go and then he asked if I was going to be alone tonight. He said he had time off and asked if I would like to go out with him to a local pub that he said was usually a fun spot. We could eat there and the place had music and catered to the local college crowd our age.

I smiled and did my best to mask my inner excitement. "Your asking me on a date?"

He seemed to be enjoying looking at me standing there in my underwear and studied me intently.

"Yes if you like to call it that, but for this one I won't be bringing a corsage," and he chuckled quietly.

I was a bit overwhelmed but not too embarrassed and I agreed and he said he would pick me up later and we would take his car. When I got in the house and walked by the full length mirror I almost died on the spot. Now I know why Braden studied me so intently. The light silk bra and panties were wet and stuck to me and you could see right through them. My breasts and nipples were completely fully visible and my lower dark triangle was clearly defined. Now I was embarrassed and wondered if I could even face him later. I thought about the idea of him seeing me in the nude as I stripped and dried myself. Maybe it was not really that bad and he had not made any move toward me. I sort of snickered to myself and went in the shower.

Braden met me later at the pool area and I went with him to the garage and he backed his car out. He drove a fairly new corvette coupe and handled it very well. I felt comfortable riding with him as we drove to the club. It seemed to be a hang out for people our age and it was a nice crowd. We found a table in a quiet area and sort of blended in with the other people there. I was pleased to see Braden just order a beer because that is all I really wanted and we sat and chatted and later ordered a snack made up of chicken wings and some jalapeño poppers. I was enjoying myself and we chatted with some other people. It was a friendly place and soon the music started. The band seemed to be able to play everything from light rock to a bit of country but no hard rock which suited me fine.

I had switched from beer to white wine and was feeling great. Braden and I danced and I was having a wonderful time. He was really treating me nice and I was proud of the way he handled himself in public. He was a real gentleman and a pleasure to be with and for me that meant in more ways then one. I snuggled into his arms during a slow dance I lay my head on his shoulder. I let him mould my body to his. I had slowly developed a feeling for Braden that I had not had for years. I finally realized that I was emotionally turned on and sexually excited by Braden. I was very inexperienced and wondered if I would disappoint Braden and was surprised when I realized that I wanted him.

We stayed until well after midnight and then drove home. Braden walked me to the my door and held me in his arms and kissed me and held me close. I felt his tongue between my lips and he ran his hands up and down my back and then pushed away as we were both breathing hard. He kissed me on the forehead and looked into my eyes as he knew I was also excited and said "I want it to be right Laura and I know we are going to do everything with each other but not tonight. I want you so bad but I want it to be right."

I hugged him and spoke slowly in his ear, "thank you Braden." I think he knew I would have given myself to him in a heartbeat.

12