The Year is 2132 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

"Heather, how many girls were in your class? How many did you have to, um, service and how many serviced you?" Cherl asked, redirecting the girl's attention back to the conversation.

"There were sixteen girls in my class, so I performed cunnilingus on eight girls several times every day."

"You didn't service all the girls?" asks Cherl.

"No, remember, there were two groups in each class: the blues and the reds. I licked the eight girls in the other group every day. They licked me every day. It was so wonderful having so many orgasms, but then, a few weeks later, we started practicing - - umm - - is it okay to use the words that Sylvi taught us?"

Cherl looked at Sylvi askance, unsure of the words she was referring to.

"Miss, I told the other girls and Heather the sex words that you use; you know, like fuck, and pussy, and eating pussy, and G-spot, and cunt, and all those fun words you use when we have sex."

Cherl groaned. "I guess I wasn't aware of what I was saying in the heat of, uh, what you were doing." Cherl closed her eyes and shook her head. "Yes Heather, you may use those words but understand that they are vulgar."

"Miss, vulgar (vulgus) means the common people. I don't understand."

"Heather, that's true, but it also means uncouth or crude, lacking taste. Don't say those words to anyone other than the girls in this household." Heather nodded her consent. "Go on with what you were saying, Heather."

"Yes. After a few weeks, we started stimulating each other's G-spot with our fingers, but were very careful of our hymens. It took a lot of practice and effort, but it was so much fun. Our orgasms were extremely strong, and we squirted all over. We would try to aim and hit a target: another girl or a chair or whatever was near. I can squirt across the room to the opposite wall. We had a great time. Then we were told to put our mouths over the urethra and catch the spray. It doesn't have much taste, but it's still fun. I thought it was pee at first, but pee has a definite taste, sometimes mild, sometimes very strong. No, it's not pee. It's entirely different.

"At noon, we had lunch and bathed again. We tried to be clean all the time, but we weren't permitted to rinse our mouths after servicing another girl or woman. That would be an insult. We finished eating pussy, the other girls that is, at about five in the afternoon. We had our evening meal at about six and then we did our evening chores and had free time to read, talk, or play games until nine. Then, we bathed and went to bed. We got up at about five, did our chores, ate our morning meal, bathed and got ready for Pleasure Time again at eight. I was always so wet thinking of what I was about to do and having a lot of people watching me. When you found me naked at the mart, I was getting wet when you and others would look at my body."

"Heather, you left out an hour between five and six. What did you do during that time?"

"Oh, that was the time we serviced older women: our Pleasure Time teachers and Academy teachers. The Academy teachers would come to the auditorium each day when they were finished teaching, and each one of us girls would service them. Most of the time, each of us would take care of one teacher. They could ask for anything they wanted, and we would do it for them. They couldn't ask for a particular girl, so we didn't serve the same ones very often. However, there was one exception: one of the Pleasure Time teachers, Olivia. She had been one of the girls who asked to be a teacher instead of being sold as a server. She was fortunate that there was an opening that she could fill. She is very beautiful, and all the girls want to service her.

"Because we had only a short time to bring a girl in the other group to orgasm each time, sometimes that didn't happen, and the girl had to relieve herself at bedtime. At the end of the week, the girl who brought the most orgasms to the girls in the other group was allowed to ask for the teacher she wanted to service. I was able to do that a lot of the time, and I always picked Olivia.

"There were sixteen girls in my class, and there were about four classes depending on how many girls were graduating from the Academy at eighteen. The classes were staggered three months apart, and, of course, after a year, when there was a class of nineteen year olds, we were sent to the mart to be sold. We knew that about two thirds of us would be bought by women, but I had hoped, ......oh no, no. I mustn't say that. I'm so sorry, Miss. I spoke without thinking. Please, forget what I said."

"You had hoped that a man would purchase you. That's what you were about to say, wasn't it, Heather?" Cherl understands the young girl's sorrow. While she has never had such inclinations, herself, she knows that Sylvi struggled with the same inclinations. "Don't look so sad. You didn't say anything that I wouldn't have thought anyway. It's okay, Heather. I understand. The question is -- are you still feeling the same way? Do you regret that I bought you? Are you going to have a problem taking care of me sexually? I sympathize with you, Heather, but it won't change anything. I bought you because I was turned on by your beauty, and I will keep you for that reason. You may not have sex with a man. I know that Sylvi picked you out, but if she hadn't, I would have. Both of you are so gorgeous that you could be bookends, and I will be the book."

"Miss, I have purged from my mind the thought of sex with a man," vows Heather. "I love you, and I will spend the rest of my life trying - - no - - not trying - - doing everything possible to please you and satisfy you. I will not make that slip of the tongue ever again. I promise. I am very happy that you bought me. I know what a good woman you are. I see how wonderfully you treat Sylvi and the other girls. I couldn't want a better mistress -- or master." Heather throws her arms around Cherl, although without permission, and hugs her until Cherl peals her away.

"I love you, too, Heather. I want you with me always, too -- you and Sylvi. Enough of this emotional ride, tell me more about the Pleasure Time." Cherl wipes her eyes and continues her questioning. "Oh! Why were there so many girls at the mart when we found you? There were more than the sixteen girls there."

"Well, every three months, all the girls in all the classes get to go to the mart. Then, buyers can look us over and know who will be sold in the future, but, of course, only the nineteen year olds are actually for sale. I got to go three times before you found me. It was very exciting to get to show our bodies to potential buyers. Sometimes, they would tell what they would do with us when they bought us. At times, it was scary, but other times, I would get very aroused. We weren't allowed to have sex at the sale mart, and I couldn't wait until I could go back to the school to have sex with the other girls or masturbate.

"Heather, you said you serviced each girl every day. Was that every day of the month? What about the few days that a girl wasn't able to have sex? I mean when she was menstruating."

"I'm sorry, Miss. I don't understand what you mean. What difference would it make if a girl were having her menses? The girls have to be able to have sex at any time. Her eventual owner would never put up with her if she wouldn't or couldn't have sex whenever it was asked of her. She would be severely punished if she refused sex."

"Well, I understand that, but what I meant was that you, you, you didn't service her when she was flowing, did you?"

Heather looked at Sylvi and back at Cherl. She seemed to be at a loss and couldn't grasp what Cherl meant. "Why wouldn't we service her when she flowing? I'm trying to understand your meaning, Miss; what are you asking? There was no time during the month that we didn't lick each other."

"Oh, then did you have some way to dam the flow? Did you have some kind of tampon that you used? I haven't seen anything like that here."

"I don't know what a tampon is, Miss. We did nothing to dam the flow. Why would we? It is evident that we are not communicating on the same level, Miss. Sylvi, do you know what Cherl means? I assume that it's okay to refer to you by name when I speak with someone else; is that right, Miss?" Cherl nods her assent.

"Sylvi?" Sylvi doesn't answer Heather. She hangs her head and remains silent. She seems to have reverted back to her childish manner.

"Heather, let's try again. Let's say I was having my menses right now, and I asked you to lick and suck my vagina. What would you do?"

Heather is still confused but answers, "I would lick and suck your vagina, Miss. What reason would I have not to? Am I missing something of your meaning? Maybe I should ask Zhanet; she could probably explain everything to me."

"What I mean Heather; what I have been trying to ask is, is wouldn't you have an aversion to the blood and, and whatever?"

"No Miss. Why would that be any different than other vaginal secretions of yours that I would very happily ingest?"

Cherl looks at Sylvi who still has her eyes downcast. Cherl recalls that Sylvi has not licked her when she has had her period. She has not specifically asked Sylvi to perform oral sex at that time, so that might have made a difference.

"Girls, I'm going to speak with Zhanet now. I'll be back soon." Cherl leaves the two girls alone in her room.

"Sylvi, aren't you taking care of Cherl? Why is she asking these questions if you are?" Heather is distraught and worried that her mistress has not been properly cared for.

"Oh Heather, remember that I didn't get to be in Pleasure Time. I didn't get used to all the things that you did. Although I drink sanguis every day, I am uncomfortable drinking it from a woman. It doesn't, uh, smell, uh, like fresh blood does." Sylvi hangs her head in shame. "I guess I'm a bit squeamish. I have to make another confession, Heather; I haven't been taking Cherl's pee in the mornings -- or any other time. Delia and the other girls do when they have sex with Cherl, but I am squeamish about that, too. I am ashamed of myself, but I've avoided it."

"Oh Sylvi, Cherl is your mistress. It is your duty to take care of her any way you can. Her needs come before yours. You are her slave girl, her sex slave girl, Sylvi. You should be ashamed of yourself; just because you didn't go through Pleasure Time is no excuse." Heather's admonishing quickly turns to reassurance. "Well, you haven't been her property very long; you can start now carrying out your duties and responsibilities. You can show her how much you care about her and want to do what you can for her well-being. It doesn't matter what you want for yourself, or how you feel about doing something.

"Cherl is allowing you to stay and watch us have sex. I will show you some things that will make her feel good, and, when she allows you to have sex again, you can do with her. I will be your teacher. I think that will be fun; don't you? I will teach you things I learned at Pleasure Time. I can't wait to start. I think I would have been a good Pleasure Time teacher but being owned is the best of both worlds. Everyone wants to belong to someone else; it's a wonderful feeling. Then you're never alone."

"You're right, Heather. When my father was killed, and Momma and I were all alone, we were extremely unhappy. Everything was wrong. Now that we both belong to somebody, we are taken care of, and it IS a wonderful feeling. I wouldn't change it for anything. Thank you for reminding me. I won't forget it any more. Cherl takes good care of me, and I will take care of her."

When Cherl returns from talking to Zhanet, she understands more fully what a slave girl's duties are, but before she can discuss what she has learned, Sylvi hugs her, "Miss, Heather has told me what I should have been doing for you, and I want to and will take care of all your needs. You have been so good to me that I feel horrible that I haven't been very good to you. Like Heather, I will do everything I can to take care of you from now on. Heather is going to teach me what I need to know."

Cherl and the two girls are choked up, and they have tears in their eyes. They are very emotional. Cherl releases Sylvi from restriction and sex that night evolves into another level and afterwards, the three women slip into a deep, refreshing sleep. When Cherl wakes during the night having to pee, Sylvi pushes Heather aside and lets Cherl relieve herself in Sylvi's mouth, so Cherl doesn't have to get up to go to the toilet. Her bladder empty, Cherl goes right back to sleep. Heather kisses Sylvi and tells her that she is proud of her. They cuddle up against Cherl and go back to sleep.

=============

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers
12