The Year is 2132 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Yes. We went to the area where the captive slave women were housed and watched them being used by academy boys, academy trainers, and army veterans who had no other way to have sex. Our Pleasure Time teachers would explain what the boys and men were doing and how they were treating the women. It was very exciting.

"I felt sorry for some of the captive women at times because they were treated very harshly; some would cry and plead for help when someone used them cruelly. I didn't know their language, but I could tell what they meant by their manner. However, the younger women were kept separately, and the Academy boys used them. It was the older women who were treated brutally. They were whipped and caned if they didn't do as the trainers and veterans demanded. They were often tied down into different positions and then used by the men. I learned how cruel men could be to a slave girl, and I hoped that a nice man would-- Oh no, I've done it again after promising I wouldn't. Forgive me, Miss. I spoke without thinking. I should be punished. I deserve to be punished."

"Heather, I'm not going to cause you pain for a slip of the tongue; just try not to think or talk about being owned by a man. Remember how cruel a man could be to you. Maybe that will purge those thoughts you have. If a cruel man had bought you, he could be beating you or torturing you right now. Maybe some day, we'll go back to the Arena, and you will see how brutally women can be treated; they are treated even worse than the Academy captive women who were used for sex. Brutality can be used for other than sexual purposes; well, I guess it's still for sex but in a different way. I suppose just about everything we do has some connection to sex. That's true here, and it was true in my cent-- in my country.

"What about the sixth and seventh day of the week? What did you do then?"

"Miss, those were wonderful days, too. On the sixth day, we learned how to dance: sexy, provocative dances, and we would dance for hours. We would put on plays and skits and musical numbers. I loved the sixth day and the seventh day. We played music for more than half the seventh day. I sang; I learned to play four musical instruments; we wrote music especially for the sixth day dances. We still serviced the teachers the last hours of the fifth, sixth, and seventh day. That never changed, but they deserved it. They had no other way to have sex, as they were devoted to teaching us girls how to be valuable to our future owners.

"I suspect they may have been having sex with each other. I hope so. No one owned them, and they must have felt alone and unwanted. Rather than being sold and belonging to someone, they chose to sacrifice themselves in order to teach Academy girls the skills they needed so they could belong to someone."

__________________

The following day, Cherl began telling Steev the things she has learned from Heather about the Academy Learning Time and the Pleasure Time training. Steev is still deeply disturbed by some of the social practices on the planet. It is part of the reason he has immersed himself in his inventions for so long.

"Cherl, it's no wonder these girls are so attuned to having sex with other girls. They have been acclimated and even brainwashed to not only believe it's normal, but to desire and enjoy cunnilingus and other aspects of sex with women. They have been trained intensely for one whole year to hunger for another woman's body and crave her secretions. That explains why Keri and Sera spend so much time between each other's legs. The girls are also brainwashed to want to belong to and be owned by someone."

"Steev, that's only part of it. Think about it. Everyone wants to belong to someone who'll love them; provide for them; keep them safe; and have sex with them. That's the basis for marriage and families, too. Being a slave girl here provides them with all those things; of course, there are cruel masters and mistresses just as there are cruel husbands and wives. The sex these girls provide is their part of a symbiotic bargain, and they adore providing it.

"Women on our Earth have been providing sex for their partners since the dawn of time. I think women have been reaching the attitude of absolute sexual enjoyment for themselves more and more. Remember, women in our twenty-second century were the sexual aggressors. That probably began back in our twentieth-first or twenty century or possibly a lot earlier. That started when women became their own persons. Before that, women were chattel and owned by their husbands. I don't see a lot of difference between this land and ours."

Steev thinks a while, shakes his head and nods. He agrees that maybe Cherl is right.

"Wait a minute, Cherl. You mentioned love and marriage. That isn't submission."

"Semantics, Steev. Semantics."

"Think about this, Steev. The girls who live here with us and went through the Pleasure Time training have never been in trouble or given us any headaches. The only one who has is Sylvi, who didn't go through that training. However, she knows what the so-called "free" streets of Rome are like and would never give up her slave girl status to go back to struggle in poverty and danger there.

"It was established more than a century ago on Earth that the purpose of life was to engender new life. Flora and fauna are very good at that. Life happens no matter what. Humans have the "urge to merge," even if procreation is not the wanted end result. Sex is what makes the machinery run. From an early age, Academy girls are taught that sex is wonderful, and they grow up without the hang-ups that some back on Earth had.

"Unfortunately, sex is regulated here. If a girl or woman becomes pregnant out of wedlock and has no means to support her offspring, she can expect to be Arena fodder. If she is caught selling her body on the street, she is found guilty of a capital crime. If she finds herself in a brothel, she will be expelled when she loses her looks, becomes too old, becomes pregnant, and again will end up in the Arena. The Academy bypasses those horrible results. By teaching these girls to enjoy sex and how to give the most pleasure to their owners, the girls command high prices. Owners of expensive items take good care of those items. The girls are usually well cared for. They have escaped the cruel, inhumane streets of Rome. They have not been brainwashed. They see life and sex as nature has ordained. They are more realists than those who haven't had their training."

"Steev, you need to open your eyes and look around you. You are so engrossed in your inventions and the Guard that you fail to see the dynamics of this household. You're a typical male; you see only the surface of a situation. You see only the slavery of the girls and servants here; that is far from the truth. Every one of them is safe and cared for. Claude offered to manumit the servants in the past; they pleaded with him not to do so. He took them into his home and gave them minor tasks to do. He purchased them, male and female equally, so they could pair up.

"He bought the musicians to keep them together and out of the hands of hard taskmasters. The reason he has not deflowered them is that he thinks of them as his children. He loves them and protects them. He doesn't think of Zhanet as his slave; she is his wife and mistress of his household."

"But Cherl, the musicians have no one to love. They are alone."

"You are as blind as Zhanet says. The musicians have each other, and they do love each other as loving sisters do. Of course, they do have sex with each other, but it's not incest, as they are not actually related. Furthermore, they have sex with me, with Zhanet, with Sera and Keri, and I have given permission to Sylvi and Heather to have sex with them. This is one happy family. Furthermore, with so many people to do what work is necessary, no one has to work very hard. This is the best of all possible worlds for the people in this household. We were very fortunate that we met Claude when we first arrived here.

"Claude has even looked into the future to take care of everyone; he has had his advocate draw up his will leaving this estate and a large percentage of his wealth and income to the residents here. His will has a provision for their manumission, their freedom. It will take some adjustment on their part, but they will be more mature by then, and better able to handle having to make their own decisions.

"The remainder of his holdings will go to establishing a hospital and training school for doctors. Plans are already underway to build a hospital for the Guard veterans, classrooms and living quarters adjacent to this part of the estate. When he is gone, the brightest minds in Rome will be just next-door. All of the unattached women here can, if they want to, find available men among those young doctors. The fact that they are beautiful and will be free and wealthy with Claude's money will certainly attract the men. Our girls, who are all nineteen and twenty now, will be sophisticated and sexually alluring women by then. They will have their pick of anyone they set their eyes on - man or woman.

"The Guard camp, or rather the Guard town is growing rapidly and will be a city some day. Thanks to you, the Guardsmen are self-sufficient already; every day new people arrive and are assimilated. They know what the mean streets of Rome are like and are grateful to be away from there. Steev, we are going to leave this area in far better condition than it was in when we first came here. This Rome gave us our lives back, and we gave it new life."

______________________

Steev and Cherl ride the turbine-fueled buggies and learn the countryside. They always take two Guardsmen along, just in case- but they never run into trouble. The Guardsmen are always anxious to go along with them; it's a great experience for them, too. There are Guardsmen who ride dune buggies from the port and back and around Claude's estate, but they are on the alert for marauders and invaders. They don't have time to explore.

Occasionally, Steev, Marcus or Claude, and four Guardsmen take the long distance dune buggy and travel for many miles exploring areas that were previously unknown. They have some great adventures.

Cherl sends Heather to visit Sera and Keri several evenings a week. She gives Heather permission to eat out the girls after they have sex with Steev. Steev loves watching Heather lick his semen from his consorts' vaginas; he loves to look at her perfect breasts; the girls love to eat Heather and have her eat them; Heather loves being able to eat out Keri and Sera, and especially eating Steev's semen. It really is a win-win situation.

Heather idolizes Cherl for permitting her to have this opportunity. It isn't the same as being penetrated by a penis, but it's the next best thing. She gets to watch what Steev and Marcus do with their penises, which thrills and excites her. She also gets to have oral sex with Cordele after Sylvi's mother and Marcus has sex together. She is allowed to have sex with the girl musicians, and she always has Sylvi and Cherl to make love to. Heather is in a sexual wonderland.

Cherl thinks that for Heather's next birthday, she will give Heather a present: she will allow her to suck Steev and Marcus after they have ejaculated into their women. She hopes that Heather's heart can handle the shock. Maybe, if Sylvi can stay out of trouble long enough, she too, could be allowed to suck Steev.

Claude and Steev pore through the blueprints and plans that Steev had replicated; they find quite a few more products that the Guardsmen can build, and the encampment has become a manufacturing as well as a farming community. It has evolved from a refugee camp to a small town. It takes up land in a semi-circle between Claude's estate and the shoreline. With the Guard's acreage protecting his land from the sea and the ever-vigilant Guard patrolling the land for many miles around, Claude feels completely safe for the first time since he had the estate built.

He wonders how he would have fared without this strange couple that has changed his life for the better; oddly, they seem unaware of how valuable they are to him; they keep thanking him for his largesse. He has discussed with Zhanet the possibility of giving the girl musicians to Cherl and Steev as a token of appreciation. Zhanet has politely told him that she doesn't think that Cherl and Steev could handle any more sex. Anyway, Cherl has sexual access to the girls already; she doesn't need to own them. Furthermore, Steev has been finding it difficult keeping up with the sexual needs of Keri and Sera.

There are six hymens in the household that have not been ruptured by a penis. Could a tongue possibly accomplish that? Well, if not, maybe a young doctor would have that honor some day.

________________________

Epilogue: Fifteen years have gone by; Claude passed away almost five years ago. Zhanet and Steev have been administering Claude's estate and have established a personal relationship. Zhanet, now in her late forties, the female musicians, Sera, Keri, Sylvi, and Heather have all been freed. The other former Academy girls and Heather are in their mid thirties and have purchased their own sex slaves from the Academy Server Mart. Cherl has also bought two girls to replace Sylvi and Heather to keep her warm at night. She also has sex with Cordele, the female musicians, and her two former slaves from time to time. She claims that she is wallowing in female flesh.

Most of the women have been trained in business by Claude and now hold important jobs at the medical school and the teaching hospital. Finally, Heather has had her wish fulfilled: she has become involved with a doctor and has had that onerous membrane, her hymen, ruptured by him. They plan to marry in the near future. She intends to surprise him from time to time by inviting one of the former Academy girls or her own sex slaves into their bed. She can't wait to see his reaction the first time he walks in and finds two or more nude women in their marital bed.

Heather wears a formal chiton around the estate and in her office at the medical school; however, in her apartment, she wears only an old tattered loincloth leaving bare her luscious, succulent breasts. Tears well up in her eyes whenever she thinks about how well life, Cherl, and this household have treated her. She speaks English with Steev and Cherl occasionally, but she is losing that language. Thoughts of her mother and her mother's homeland have almost faded away.

______________________

Endnote: Although this is currently the end of this story, I may reopen it at some later date if the Muse tickles me. I have some other stories in mind, and I want to pursue those.

12