The Year of The Rooster

Story Info
Swinging couple on vacation in Thailand.
3.1k words
4.26
62.4k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Nights in Thailand (The Year of the Rooster)

"God, there has to be more to life than this!" Laurel cried.

Steve and Laurel had just returned from a late night dinner party and were getting themselves ready for bed. Their good friends, Robert and Gail Gardiner had been entertaining all the dinner guests with tales from their latest trip. The Gardiner's led a very full life and frequently traveled to exotic locations. They had just returned from Thailand and had kept everyone spellbound recounting their latest escapades. It all sounded so glamorous and exciting. The pair looked so tanned and healthy looking, radiating a happiness that filled Laurel with envy.

"If only Steve and I could try something like that" she'd thought, as she sat listening to the adventurous couple.

They'd had only one holiday in the last ten years and that had just been a road trip to California, taken before their two girls had left for college. Maybe it was empty nest syndrome but Laurel had an emptiness that absolutely nothing seemed to fill. Laurel often thought of the words to the old Peggy Lee song "Is that all there is?" She was sure the song had been written just for her.

"What happened to us?" Laurel asked herself "We started out so full of promise and now our life is dull and boring. I'd give anything to get some excitement into our life."

Over the years her husband Steve had never really matured, and even in middle age spent most weekends smoking dope and drinking with his friends. His lack of attention made Laurel feel very lonely and unwanted.

"Even our sex life has dwindled to once every couple of weeks. I should take Steve up on his offer," she thought, then quickly rejected the idea.

Her husband had suggested she might like to take a lover to put some spark back in their marriage. Laurel had broken into tears, accusing him of wanting her to do it so that he would feel free to sleep around. Steve said that wasn't the case; he had no interest in other women. He told her the practice was far more common than she might think, confessing the thought of her having sex with a young virile stud really turned him on! He even said perhaps she should try a man larger than himself, possibly a black man, as he had heard they were particularly well hung! When she had protested no one would be interested in her, Steve told her that she was far more attractive than she thought. He said lots of young men would kill to sleep with a voluptuous middle age brunette like herself. Also, he told her, lots of guys preferred older women since they were usually much better in bed. Once the subject had been broached, it seemed it was all he thought about, badgering her continuously.

Although Steve wasn't small, she had sometimes wondered to herself what it would be like to be filled completely by a much larger cock.

"Maybe I should try it," she said to herself.

"Try what, honey?" her husband asked, emerging from the bathroom brushing his teeth.

I was just thinking out loud about the rut we've gotten ourselves into," she complained bitterly.

"Well, you know what I think we should do about that!" he said.

"Damn it Steve! For once in your life, can't you try to be serious? Laurel snapped. All you ever think about is me sleeping with other men. I mean we should do something real, like even going to Thailand like the Gardiners. We could stay at a luxury hotel and pamper ourselves. I know it would be scary, but I'm sure if we stayed in a decent enough place there would be other nice people there."

Laurel didn't like to admit it, but she had been brought up very conservatively and felt uncomfortable around anyone whose skin color was different than her own. Nice to her actually meant white, though in Laurel's secret thoughts, large black men did in fact turn her on.

"I don't know, Laurel," Steve replied. "It might be okay for people like the Gardiner's, but us? We wouldn't know what to do on an overseas trip."

Laurel's eyes welled up with tears, her pent up frustration pouring out.

"Jesus, Steve!" she shouted. "I'm so tired of our life, if things don't change, I'm not sure our marriage will survive!"

"God almighty, Laurel" Steve shouted. "You're the one that needs to fucking change! You're so Goddamn uptight. Just once, can't you let your bloody hair down and have some fun?"

Laurel climbed into bed and rolled over to face the wall.

"Yeah, I bet you'd like that," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "What you really mean is you want to watch me screwing! All you ever think about is sex!"

"Well, so what if I do?" Steve angrily replied. "What's wrong with that? At least I'm willing to try new things. I'll make you a deal, at least consider the idea and I'll take you on your stupid vacation!" "If that's what I have to do to get you to grow up, I'll think about it," Laurel grumbled, "but you just might live to regret it!"

Steve was as good as his word. Two weeks later they boarded a jumbo jet bound for Bangkok, Thailand. The flight was long and uneventful and they barely spoke all the way. Laurel was secretly pleased that Steve had booked the flight and hotel all on his own, but wasn't about to let him know. Steve thought Laurel could have acted more excited about the trip, but knowing his wife's short temper, decided to leave well enough alone. When they reached Bangkok they transferred on to another short flight to Pattaya, where they were greeted by the hotel limousine. Exhausted by the relentless heat they checked into their 5-star beach-front hotel, barely noticing the lush surroundings.

******************

Ed Turner, the General Manager, came over and introduced himself, saying if there was anything they needed, to please let him know. Steve and Laurel smiled gratefully, saying they were tired and needed to go directly to bed.

Ed looked at her, sensing in Laurel a smoldering sensuality that intrigued him. He decided that he was going to get to know her a great deal better.

For her part, Laurel felt her panties becoming quite wet as she noticed the confident authoritative manner he had as he ordered his staff to look after them. Ed was a very tall ruggedly handsome man about ten years younger than themselves with piercing blue grey eyes, and an easy manner about him. All the qualities that Steve lacked, Ed seemed to possess. "If only Steve could be more like Ed," she thought to herself.

The next morning Steve and Laurel, still recovering from their long flight, were enjoying a late poolside brunch. Ed, who had been watching hopefully for the couple, came over and reintroduced himself.

"Let me get you a welcome drink," he offered, flashing them his warmest smile. "It's on the house! Could I suggest a Mai-Tai for the lady? Steve, do you like good single malt scotch? We've got an excellent Glenfiddich in stock. Don't worry about the heat Laurel, you'll get used to it!" he said, noticing her discomfort, as he signaled for the waiter.

Steve and Laurel took to the handsome, personable young man immediately, inviting him to join them as they had their drink. Ed, much to Laurel's delight agreed and sat down, saying he happened to have a little free time. The conversation was fascinating to Laurel. Ed seemed very worldly-wise, filling them in on everything they needed to know about Pattaya. Then with one Mai-Tai slipping into two, and then three, Laurel began to feel quite giddy in the hot sun. Excusing herself, she said she had to freshen up for the evening. Ed seized the opportunity to invite them over to his beach house for a game of pool. Steve and Laurel, feeling very special, agreed and returned to their room to change.

The tension between the couple had disappeared in the hot afternoon sun. They both agreed that Ed was a very nice man. Steve had noticed Ed and Laurel eyeing each other with interest, and thought that if he played his cards right, his fantasy just might become reality.

Laurel took extra care dressing, choosing matching red silk panties and bra to wear under her tight black miniskirt and tank top she had bought just for the trip. Laurel also took more time than usual on her make-up, applying bright ruby red lip gloss to accentuate her full lips. Painstakingly, she applied the same shade of lacquer to her long fingernails and carefully painted her toenails to match. Finished with her nails, she fastened a simple yet elegant white pearl necklace onto her long graceful neck. She looked gorgeous, and Steve couldn't believe how stunning his wife looked

Greeting them in the lobby, Ed called for a tuk-tuk, a colorful Thai taxi. They roared off, taking less than ten minutes to reach his waterfront home. Steve watched quietly as Ed and Laurel flirted, acting as if he wasn't there. She had become quite smitten and despite his fantasy, he became quite jealous. Laurel clung tightly on their new friend's arm every time the tuk-tuk lurched, laughing merrily, and blushed with delight as he helped her step out of the taxi.

After showing them around his lovely traditional teak home, Ed called for his maid and asked her to make them some cocktails. They talked at length about their various interests, and Ed seemed fascinated by Laurel. She found herself feeling very flattered and wondered if Ed was feeling as attracted to her as she was to him.

"It's just wishful thinking" she thought. Even if he was, she couldn't possibly do anything about it.

On the other hand, Steve had said that he liked the idea of her sleeping with other men. For the first time, Laurel found herself actually toying with the idea of doing what Steve had asked. "Besides," she thought, "it's all Steve's fault, he's the one who really wants it!"

Laurel saw that her husband appeared hurt as she flirted shamelessly with Ed, and felt erotically charged, realizing how much power it gave her over him. Making sure Steve noticed, she moved closer to Ed, putting her hand on his leg as she hung on every word he spoke. She couldn't believe how much she wanted the suave young businessman!

Steve coughed politely, suggesting that they had come to play pool, and as it was getting quite late, maybe they should start.

"I'll just bet that Ed's all show and is lousy at pool," he thought. "I can't wait to beat the pants off him!"

Many games and quite a few drinks later, Steve conceded Ed to be the winner, and gave up. Although he was a fairly good player, he was no match for Ed.

"Once again the best man wins!" Ed laughed, skillfully sinking the eight ball in the corner pocket. As Steve was out for the count, Ed asked Laurel if she would like to play a game or two. Protesting that she played even worse than her husband, she finally consented and Ed racked the balls.

"Can I get you a drink, sweetheart?" Steve asked, getting up to stretch his legs. He was becoming very turned on watching Laurel flirt, but couldn't help envying the effect Ed had on her.

"No? How about you, Ed? Another?"

"Yeah, get me a vodka tonic please," Ed replied.

"Coming right up," Steve said. "Since we're drinking your liquor, I guess it's the least I can do," he muttered under his breath."

"Oh, I guess if Ed's having one, you may as well bring me one too," his wife said, changing her mind abruptly.

Steve had put their flirting down to his imagination, but now wasn't so sure after watching them play pool. They constantly brushed against each other as they played and Laurel's blush was no longer faint. She was quite flushed, and Steve knew this only happened when she was aroused. He wasn't surprised; Ed took every opportunity to wrap his arms around her as he showed her the finer points of playing the game.

When he returned with their drinks, Steve noticed Ed had an erection and was pressing it against Laurel's bottom as he helped her make a difficult shot.

"Is it just my imagination, or is Laurel really pushing her ass back when Ed rubs up against her?" he wondered.

Steve experienced a range of emotions from embarrassment to shame, yet felt strangely excited. He had wanted to watch his wife being fucked, but now it all felt so perverse. A sick feeling started to develop in the pit of his stomach, as he realized his fantasy was really happening!

This was moving way too fast for him!

"God, I'm not sure I can go through with this," he thought, downing his drink.

"Uh, Ed, do you have somewhere I can lie down?" Steve asked. "I don't feel well; I think maybe I've had too much to drink."

He thought if he feigned sickness, it would somehow relieve him of any responsibility and give Ed a golden opportunity to seduce his wife.

"Sure Buddy, go upstairs, there's a guest bedroom on the right. Oh, by the way, you and Laurel are welcome to stay the night. You'll find my place every bit as nice as your hotel room, and if you need anything, I'll send the houseboy to pick it up."

"Do you want me to come with you honey? Are you okay?" Laurel asked.

"I'm okay," Steve said, knowing she really wanted to stay. "Do what you want. I just need to lie down. Maybe you guy's should just go ahead and enjoy your game!"

Steve looked at Laurel. They both knew he was setting her up to get the fucking she needed so badly! Laurel felt her pussy pout open as she tried to act nonchalant, waiting for her husband to leave. Ed busied himself chalking his pool cue, seemingly indifferent to what was taking place.

Steve made his way upstairs, his heart pounding, knowing that he was opening up a Pandora's Box which could never be closed again. He knew if he didn't act they might never get another chance. He had waited a long time for Laurel to come to terms with her repressed sexuality.

As he lay on the king-sized bed imagining what could be happening downstairs, Steve listened carefully. Occasionally he could hear Laurel giggle or the click of the pool balls but nothing to indicate anything untoward was going on between the two of them. All the alcohol he had consumed began to catch up with him and before he knew it, he had drifted off to sleep.

Steve woke up drowsy, confused by the unfamiliar surroundings, unsure of where he was. The evening came slowly back to him.

"God, how long have I been out?" He wondered.

Then Steve remembered leaving Ed and his wife alone and coming upstairs.

The house was dark and very still. Steve rose from the bed and made his way downstairs to see if Ed and Laurel were still playing their game. A faint light shone from under the door. Careful, so as not to startle them, he turned the knob and softly entered the room. As he stood quietly in the shadows, Steve saw Ed and Laurel, hunched over the pool table, illuminated by the hanging light.

He almost came when he saw them. Laurel was on her tiptoes; face down on the pool table with her tiny skirt pulled up around her waist. Her tank top had been discarded and her red silk panties were down around her ankles. Ed was fucking her from behind with the largest cock Steve had ever seen. She was moaning softly, pushing back onto his swollen cock as he massaged her breasts with his strong but gentle hands.

Laurel couldn't believe how good Ed's cock felt, filling her completely and probing deep into her. "Sex with Steve was good, but this was incredible!"

All of Laurel's inhibitions melted away. Ed was playing her like a fine violin, taking her to heights she never would have believed possible. Every nerve ending screamed for release as her body responded to his masterful strokes. Her stretched cunt creamed onto Ed's massive cock, helping it penetrate deeper and deeper.

Seeing the two of them locked lewdly together, Steve stood frozen in his tracks. His cock throbbed as he listened to his lovely wife begging Ed to fuck her. Steve slowly stroked himself as he heard Laurel pleading for release.

"Oh my God. Fuck me, fuck me hard!!" she cried, her large breasts swaying obscenely beneath her as she bucked back onto Ed's hot, hard cock. She felt as if her lust was burning out of control and only Ed could douse the flame. "Jesus, I'm coming!" Ed gasped, slamming repeatedly into her. He had had many women in his life. None of them had been as hot and horny as this frustrated, middle aged housewife.

Taking another man's wife had always been a powerful aphrodisiac for Ed. The sex was always hotter, but nothing compared to being with Laurel. She was born to breed.

"Yes! Yes! Do me good, Oh God, I'm coming too! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me good, you bastard!" Laurel screamed, as Ed's cock reached further than she had ever thought possible.

"Jesus! What a horny cunt! Take this you fucking slut!" Ed exclaimed, and with one mighty thrust lunged forward, pumping his hot load of jism into her hungry snatch.

Exhausted from their coupling, Ed backed out of Laurel, his spent cock slipping out and leaving a trail of cum leaking from her open pussy and running down her legs.

Steve, seeing his wife overflowing with Ed's cum, shuddered as his own load surged and shot forth. He groaned and emptied his load onto the carpet, crying out in lustful pleasure.

Looking up and noticing Steve for the first time, the lustful pair came awkwardly apart. After a very embarrassing silence, Ed, always the gracious host, saved the moment by suggesting they take themselves upstairs where they could all feel more comfortable. With their pretence out of the way, the trio made their way up the stairs to the master bedroom. Laurel still excited by what had taken place, ripped off her skirt and lay back on the bed. Lewdly spreading her legs she said, "Hurry, do me again! both of you! I'm still so fucking horny!"