The Year of The Rooster Ch. 02

Story Info
Laurel and Steve continue their debauchery in Thailand.
2.5k words
4.32
39.5k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Hot Nights in Thailand (The Year of the Rooster)

Steve looked at Laurel's hairy swollen cunt, its engorged clit protruding with a thick white puddle of cum obscenely oozing out and running down her ass, and felt his cock stir. His wife had never looked sexier! Amazed at how quickly his cock had returned to attention Steve shoved it into her well fucked quim.

Laurel's cunt made wet suctioning noises as Steve drove in and out. Locking her legs around him her pussy gripped him tightly as she frantically coaxed yet another load of cum into her belly.

"Jesus, Jesus, oh my God, I've never felt so fucking hot!" She gasped, as Steve backed away making room for Ed.

Milking two loads of cum into her cunt had felt incredibly naughty to Laurel. Not wanting to lose the marvelous feeling, she squeezed herself, desperately trying to hold it in and prolong her pleasure.

Ed put his hands under her bottom and pulled Laurel forward until the head of his cock nestled snugly in the entrance of her cum drenched slit.

"God, what a whore, she's fucking insatiable! I think we should give her something she will never forget! I bet she'd love to entertain my friends. Does she like black cock?" Ed asked.

"Yeah, the idea of getting it on with black guys really turns her on," Steve replied.

Listening to the two men talking about her as if she were nothing more than a common tramp excited Laurel and she pushed forward wanting Ed's throbbing cock further up in her belly.

"What do you think Steve? Should I get some of my friends over to help us out?"

Laurel couldn't believe her husband's reply.

"Yeah, she'd fucking love it, I would too!" Steve confessed sheepishly.

As Ed pistoned into Laurel she could feel the head of his cock swell preparing to release even more cum into her cunt. Gripping him tightly by the buttocks Laurel slammed her sopping cunt repeatedly onto his cock as she felt his impending release. She could hear his balls wetly slapping her asshole with every stroke and felt like a mare in heat. With a loud groan Ed let go with everything he had, spurting yet another heavy load into her depths as he pulled her ass cheeks apart penetrating even deeper. Unbridled passion overcame Laurel as she came again and again then with a satisfied moan loosed her grip on her new lover. Kissing Ed in gratitude, Laurel told him it was the best sex she had ever experienced. The lustful pair, completely sated, came slowly apart and they all drifted off into a long deep sleep.

The next morning Laurel opened her eyes slowly, feeling as if she was waking from a very erotic dream. As she looked around she saw Ed and her husband seated at a small rattan table having coffee. The young maid was elegantly offering an assortment of rolls and fruit while Ed spoke softly into his cell phone.

"Yes, that's right, yes, she's really great. Another thing Tom, bring Lamar, I think he'd want to be in on this. No, her husbands fine with it. Yeah, she's hot; I think were going to have quite the party!"

Laurel recalled last night's conversation, realizing Ed was inviting his friends over to share in her debauchery. Treating her as if she were a common whore, Ed didn't bother asking her permission and Laurel discovered she liked him making decisions. He seemed to exert a powerful control over her as if he could read her inner thoughts. A familiar ache started in her belly as she imagined what it would be like to be used by a group of men. Under the thin silk sheet her hand involuntarily crept to her crotch. She inserted her index finger into her well lubricated cunt and rubbed her clit in a circular motion. Catching herself before anyone noticed, Laurel wrapped the sheet around her and rose from the bed.

"Good morning!" said Ed noticing her stirring. "I hope you don't mind, I put out an outfit in the bathroom for you to wear today. I'm assuming you are staying?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I uh, I guess so, if Steve wants to," she murmured shyly.

"Good!" Ed said. "My friend Tom, his brother Lamar, and Jack are all coming over later. I'm sure you'll enjoy them and we'll all have a blast! They're American sailors on shore leave and they haven't seen any girls for months."

Realizing what he meant by enjoying them, Laurel blushed deeply, hurrying to the bathroom.

As she relieved herself Laurel surveyed her surroundings. "Wow!'' She thought, noticing the luxurious sunken tub dominating the bathroom.

"My god, it's the size of a small swimming pool!" Her eyes swept the room, taking in every detail, from the intricate carvings on the walls, to the floor to ceiling picture window framing the beautiful private beach studded with coconut palms swaying gently in the breeze. Shafts of sunlight shone down through an open skylight glittering on the steaming hot water and giving the room an almost mystical quality. It looked so exotic and decadent! Laurel padded over to the tub and gingerly lowered herself into the foamy perfumed bath.

"Ahhh,"

She relaxed into the swirling bubbles.

"Missy?"

Laurel woke with a start realizing she had fallen asleep again.

"Missy?"

It was the pretty servant girl standing over her offering a tall exotic looking cocktail. Laurel smiled, noting Ed had remembered what she had been drinking and had the young girl make another especially for her. Laurel sipped on the delicious Mai-Tai and thought, God this is probably what got me into so much trouble last night. Feeling the glow from the alcohol she rose from the tub, dried herself off and picked up the outfit that the girl had laid out on a chair for her.

A familiar pungent smell drifted in from the next room and Laurel immediately knew her husband had lit a joint.

"Damn him, I wish he'd leave that stuff alone, I can't get away from it even on my vacation! Well, fuck it, if he's going to do it, two can play the game," she said draining her Mai-Tai in one long gulp.

"If Steve's going to be stoned, I may as well get drunk and feel good myself."

Looking at the outfit, she saw it consisted of black harem pants and an off the shoulder blouse, both made from a lustrous transparent silk, accompanied by a sexy pair of black patent pumps."

Oh what the hell" she thought wickedly," I've already come this far."

She smiled at the irony of her last thought as she put on the pants and top and stepped into the heels. Laurel gasped as she looked into the full length mirror and realized the blouse had two circular holes cut out the front, putting her breasts on display for everyone to see. As if that was not provocative enough, the sheer harem pants were slit open in the crotch, giving free access to her moistening cunt. Feeling very naughty in her new attire, she tottered off to join Ed and her husband.

"Well what do you think boys? "She teased, modeling suggestively for them.

"I think you look good enough to eat," said Ed.

"What do you think Steve? Do you think the guys are going to want your pretty little slut of a wife?"

Steve blushed, nodding in agreement, feeing somewhat embarrassed over Ed's control of himself and Laurel.

"Say, Laurel how about doing a little dance for us?" Ed suggested, as he inserted a CD into a small built in stereo unit.

The music was very hypnotic.

In spite of her lingering shyness, Laurel found herself caught up in the primitive beat. Feeling very much like Salome in the dance of the seven veils, she danced for them, at first hesitant, then thrust her breasts out provocatively as she moved her hips suggestively to the music. Having Ed and Steve stare at her body as she danced was good for her ego and she felt her desire beginning to grow. Ed made her feel so attractive! She wanted him to appreciate her and used the dance to full advantage, spreading her legs widely showing all her charms. Laurel was willing to do anything for him, all he had to do was ask! Cupping her breasts Laurel swayed seductively to the music, lost in a lustful fantasy.

"God, what an incredible effect he has on me" she thought.

The music ended abruptly, bringing her back to reality. Finishing her dance, Laurel sat down gratefully accepting yet another Mai-Tai offered by the young servant girl.

"Steve's been telling me you're really good at sucking cock. Is that true Laurel?" Ed asked.

Laurel blushed as she sipped her drink; his dirty words making her feel even hornier. She wondered if Steve had also shared that she loved being talked dirty to.

"He also told me you're a real size queen. Well I guess I already found that one out," he chuckled.

"Well Laurel, if you think I'm big, you should see my friend Lamar. He's so fucking big even the girls in the bars won't touch him! The local girls all call him 'The Black Rooster.' Oh, did I mention all the boys are black?"

Just then the doorbell rang loudly, startling her. The boys had arrived. Entering the room they smiled warmly at Laurel, nodding to Steve. Each of them whistled in appreciation as they took in Laurel's outfit. Laurel noticed the three sailors had worn their dress whites which emphasized their black skin, and felt her pussy swell. Steve was right. Thinking of them as forbidden fruit had her creaming in anticipation. It all felt so perverse!

After everyone had a drink and been settled down, Ed made an announcement. Everybody was to draw a straw from the handful he offered. Laurel reached out to get one but was told it wasn't necessary for her to draw as she was the prize!

"Shortest straw goes first," he said, and Lamar, laughing loudly held up a tiny piece about an inch long.

"I win!" he said, "I get to do her first!"

Everyone waited, knowing what they were all there for. The atmosphere was heavy with sexual tension

"Steve, since you like to watch so much, why don't you give Laurel to Lamar?" Ed suggested.

******************

Laurel downed her drink and waited to see what her husband would do.

Steve rose up awkwardly, and taking his blushing wife by the hand offered her to the tall, powerful looking sailor. Laurel felt like a virgin about to be sacrificed as she stood waiting in the sexy pumps, her erect nipples on full display. She remembered what Ed had said about Lamar's size, and worried she might not be able to take all of him inside her.

Laurel thought perhaps she should play it safe by performing oral sex on Lamar. The thought of sucking a large black cock to completion had always been one of her favorite fantasies.

With a lustful moan she sank down on her knees before the handsome black man. Lamar dropped his pants, taking out his semi erect penis.

"Steve, put Lamar's cock into your wife's mouth!" Ed said in a commanding tone.

Steve took Lamar's cock and teasingly rubbed the slippery head over Laurel's trembling lips, causing her to whimper in sexual frustration. She pulled it from her husbands grasp and proceeded to service the black giant.

The room fell silent as her small pink tongue protruded, lapping tentatively at first and then hungrily licking up the strands of pearly liquid that oozed out of the slit on the tip of his thick ebony cock. Strands of precum hung down, obscenely connecting her wet ruby red lips to his now fully rampant twelve inch cock.

"Holy fuck! Look at her suck that thing," she heard someone say.

As she worked her lips and tongue over the slick appendage, Laurel felt a massive orgasm building in her loins. She jacked Lamar's impossibly large cock, at the same time cupping his huge swollen sac in her tiny white hand.

"God, it's even bigger and better than I had imagined" she thought.

Nothing could compare to the pleasure she felt as she sucked lasciviously on the large black phallus, continually creaming herself as Lamar twitched inside her warm wet mouth.

Steve, mesmerized by witnessing his wife's sexual debasement, stood and masturbated as he urged the black serviceman to fuck her pretty face. Meanwhile Lamar's younger brother Tom, came up behind and placed his generously sized cock into her. Grabbing her waist, he pushed into her as her lips sucked and smacked noisily on his brother's upright prick. The brothers fucked her mercilessly until they were unable to hold back any longer. With a loud cry they shot their loads into Laurel simultaneously.

Ed and Steve, turned on by witnessing the double fucking, moved up and shot their own cum onto Laurel. Feeling the hot bubbling jism fill her mouth and cunt, combined with the copious loads that spattered onto her face and breasts, Laurel cried out in pleasure. Letting herself go she soaked Tom's cock and balls, grateful for the release.

Slumping to the carpet Laurel looked coyly up into the lens of a video camera and saw that Jack, the last of the men, had been taping the event. Jack put the camera down, scooped the cock loving slut into his arms, and carried her upstairs to the king-size bed.

Laurel sat back on her elbows and waited breathlessly for her next lover. Jack climbed on the bed and pulled her legs apart. Driving his tongue into her mouth, he mounted her and began.

The effect of having so many cocks inside her had Laurel burning with desire. Never in her wildest dreams had she ever imagined sex could be so intensely hot!

Downstairs, all the men told Steve how lucky he was to have found such a sexy woman. As they talked, Laurel's cries of pleasure came from upstairs. Listening to the lustful sounds, Steve knew things would never be the same again. Still, he thought to himself, he liked what was happening a lot. In his own perverted mind he was quite proud of his wife's ability to take them all on.

Ed, again taking the lead, suggested they go see what was happening.

"I think maybe we should tape this," Ed said as he picked up the camera and headed up the stairs.

The room reeked of sex as they entered. They took in the sight of Jack's heavy black balls slapping noisily against Laura's wet upturned ass as she clutched him frantically, receiving yet another skillful fucking.

Ed aimed the camera and said, "You know what? I think we should really have some fun. Why don't we have Laurel do a night of entertaining in Johnny Ng's bar tonight, if she's game? I bet she would love to be a paid whore for the night."

Hearing the perverted plan, Laurel came once more, digging her long red nails into Jack's back and milking his sweet load into her sopping, freshly fucked cunt.

Laurel was on her way on a decadent downward spiral...