The Year of The Rooster Ch. 04

Story Info
Steve catches up with Laurel on their depraved journey.
1.3k words
4.1
31.4k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Year of the Rooster (Hot Nights in Thailand)

(Author's Note: If you find erotic fantasies offensive, do not read any further. All of these characters are fictitious.)

Laurel parted her cunt as she waited for Ed and Lamar to join her on the bed. Impatiently, she took the sex toy and turned it fully on. Using the man's cum as a lubricant she slid the vibrator up inside herself. The instrument whirred, making wet slushy sounds as she pushed it in and out, slowing down whenever she hit a sensitive spot. Laurel gazed lustfully at the two men, watching their reaction to her lurid display.

"Come on guys, please hurry and fuck me!" she pleaded, feeling herself rapidly approaching orgasm.

Ed's cock rose in response and he brought the throbbing organ to Laurel's lips. She moaned with pleasure, licking the dripping head as if savoring a delicious treat.

"Damn… this lady is in heat!" Lamar thought to himself, watching her lap the pre-cum from his friend's cock as she teased her clit with the buzzing toy. Laurel looked up from her task and saw Lamar's cock grow to its full length, stopping with a slap, and quivering at his belly button. "Oh, sweet Jesus!" she thought, feeling a raw hunger grow in the pit of her stomach, "it's got to be at least twelve inches long. I need it so fucking bad!"

Laurel let go of Ed's cock and licked her lips, unwilling to waste a drop of his precious seed. She pulled the vibrator out and lay back on the mattress.

"Fuck me, fuck me now you big black bastard!" She implored, spreading her cunt wide for the ebony giant.

Lamar sniffed the air filled with the pungent smell of her sex and moved forward like a stallion in full heat. He loved the effect his cock had on horny white women, driving them wild with desire. Lamar knew most women were randy sluts at heart and found his massive cock never failed to bring out their true nature.

Lamar lifted Laurel's ass with his big black hands and dragged her forcefully toward him. Rubbing the tip of his manhood in her cum soaked opening he fed the long thick pole inch by inch up inside of her. He stopped at the halfway point giving her time to adjust to his massive girth and Laurel felt herself involuntarily squirt, aiding the intrusion. When Lamar felt the hot liquid wash over his genitals he let out a loud cry and drove his cock fully home. Laurel raked Lamar's back with her nails, passionately exploring his mouth with her tongue. His cock pulsed deep in her cervix driving her delirious with pleasure as she hung on, clutching him tightly.

He gripped her soft white ass and rolled over bringing her to the top. Laurel looked in the mirror and saw herself seated on Lamar with his huge cock buried deep in her belly. Jism from her previous client had seeped out of her cunt obscenely coating Lamar's thick ebony shaft with white froth. Laurel leaned forward allowing her swollen nipples to graze Lamar's muscular chest as she squeezed him tightly with her fully stretched cunt.

"If only Steve could see me now!" she thought proudly

Lamar lay back watching Laurel raise herself up and down on his slippery black pole, panting heavily as she increased the pace of her wild ride.

"Hot damn, what a randy bitch! I see why your husband can't satisfy you! You got an itch only a black man can scratch!"

"I'll give you what you need, you dirty little cocksucker! Hold on girl, I'm gonna fucking come! Oh sweet Jesus baby, here it comes...."

The pressure in Lamar's heavily swollen balls built toward an imminent climax. Suddenly his scrotum tightened and in a primeval surge shot his thick fertile seed deep in her womb.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it girl… yeah, take that big load you dirty white whore! My God girl, what a filthy fucking slut…" he groaned shooting a huge load of jism into her veracious snatch.

Laurel felt the first blast of Lamar's hot viscous spunk hit the inside of her womb causing the lips of her pussy to seal tightly around his thick shaft.

"Thank God I used birth control before coming on vacation," she thought as his big black cock shuddered, depositing yet another burst far up in her belly.

Lamar's cock twitched and pulsed, filling her to overflowing with burst after burst of potent baby making seed. Laurel felt her toes uncurl as she came again and again. Never in her wildest dreams would she have imagined a man could produce so much cum.


Meanwhile Steve, Ed, and Johnny sat spellbound, watching Laurel and Lamar coming down from their lewd performance. Ed lit up a joint and passed it around as Mai-Ling hurried off to fetch them another round of drinks.

"You got really hot wife, Steve! How you like maybe she work one more night? Make lot of money!" asked Johnny hopefully.

"Jeez I dunno….. Maybe you'd better ask Laurel," he replied, thinking the situation was really getting out of control. All the alcohol and dope he had consumed was starting to take its toll on Steve. He was no longer sure if he could get his wife to stop her wild new lifestyle, or for that matter if he even wanted her to. Watching her in action was making him really horny!

Mai-Ling returned with the drinks and Steve wondered how he could have missed how incredibly attractive she was. She seemed to radiate sex from every pore!

His eyes swept her body, taking in her beautiful breasts, her flawless skin, and shapely bottom. Steve felt his cock stir. The lovely girl's big brown eyes and full sensuous lips carried a promise of dark unspeakable pleasures.

Mai-Ling was well versed in the art of entertaining men. Noticing Steve's burgeoning erection she smilingly suggested he might like to go upstairs with her for some relief. Steve agreed and the pretty bargirl gave him a quick kiss, squeezing his arm suggestively as she took him upstairs.

A lipstick smeared and somewhat bedraggled looking Laurel emerged from the room with Ed and Lamar. Squeezing past them on the landing to make her way back down to the bar, she looked back in confusion at Mai-Ling and Steve. He remembered that he'd promised her he had no interest in other women.

"She's had her fun" he mused continuing up the stairs, "It should be okay for me to screw Mai-Ling, I've got needs of my own!"

As soon as they entered the room Mai-Ling kissed Steve deeply and maneuvered him back towards the bed. Laying Steve back she gently straddled him and removed her top, freeing her perky upturned tits. Cupping her breasts in her hands she offered them up to Steve.

"Come baby, suck tits…. give Mai-Ling good fuck!" she panted, reaching behind grasping his stiff cock.

He sucked hungrily on her nipples, inhaling her perfume as Mai-Ling slowly jacked him off, teasing him with her long red nails, driving him wild with desire. As she worked away on his cock she taunted him about his voyeurism.

"You like wife getting big cock, yes? Make you all horny? Maybe you like big cock also? Mai-Ling give you big stiff one!"

With that she released her grasp on him and with a seductive smile removed her skirt revealing a large bulge in her black silk panties. He looked on with shock as she pulled the panties aside to reveal a very large thickly veined penis. Steve's heart quickened, pounding in his chest as he realized the beautiful Mai-Ling was really one of Thailand's famous girlyboys!

"My god, I let her suck me off!" he thought.

To Steve's horror he felt his own cock rise in response to the erotic situation.

The strangely beautiful creature removed her panties and moved up on Steve. Wearing nothing but a black garter belt and a knowing smile Mai-Ling brandished her tool, bringing it to his lips. Steve felt his loins stir…

**************************