The Yearning Tree Ch. 2

Story Info
She enjoys her first bisexual experience.
891 words
3.93
20.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MayLee waited until we heard Ben's rattley ol' pickup pull out of the yard, then she sat down on the sofa again and patted the seat beside her. "I swear Lorena, you stand there lookin' like you're gonna run out the door or somethin'. Come over here and sit down beside me." My legs felt like they was made of wood as I crossed the room and sat down beside her on the sofa. She touched her fingertips to my cheek real gentle like and smiled at me. "You're a real fine lookin' woman, Lorena. Now I want you to tell me the truth, honey. Do you wanna go through with this little party Ben and Silas has cooked up for us? Ain't too late to call things off if you don't want to. 'Course, Ben would be real disappointed was you to back out now, if you get my meanin'. He sure has taken a shine to you and want's to pleasure you real bad. But I can't blame him for that none, not seein' how much I'd like to pleasure you a little bit my ownself!"

She was talkin' real fast and nervous like, but I got her meaning right quick. I took a deep swallow of breath and looked her right square in the eye. "I ain't plannin' to back out, MayLee, and I reckon I wouldn't mind if you wanted to pleasure me too. I gotta tell you I ain't never done nothin' with no woman before, so I ain't sure of proper things to do. But I reckon you could help me along a little bit, was you a mind to." MayLee let out a little squeal and kissed me full on the lips, stickin' her tongue right dab into my mouth. I started suckin' on her tongue and she dropped a hand down and up under my skirt. I spread my legs wide as I could and she commenced to rubbin' me on the crotch of my black lace panties, then she wiggled her hand inside and jammed some fingers into my soppin' wet pussy. She was a'makin' me so hot and bothered I couldn't hardly bear it, so I sucked harder on her tongue and squeezed one of her titties in my hand. Then MayLee tore her mouth away from me and got on her knees on the floor and pulled my panties down to my ankles. I pulled one foot out and MayLee scooted in between my legs and used her fingers to pull my pussy lips apart and then she mashed her whole face into my pussy and started tonguing me.

Silas has used his tongue on me a few times, but he ain't ever made me feel like MayLee's tongue was a'causin' me to feel. I hooked my legs right up over her shoulders and started humping my pussy against her mouth and tongue like I was tryin' to fuck her whole face. Then all of a sudden my stomach was turnin' flipflops and I was cummin' and I could hear myself moanin' and carryin' on like I had my tit caught in a wringer or somethin'. MayLee kept lickin' at my pussy until I calmed down, then she rocked back on her legs and looked up at me, her face all wet and shiny.

"Well? How'd you like that, Lorena? You carried on like you was enjoying it a whole bunch!" I smiled down at her.

"I sure enough did, MayLee...I sure enough did! Reckon it's your turn now though, ain't it? Why don't you get yourself up here on the sofa and I'll just get down there where you are." Makin' another one of those funny little squeals, MayLee jumped up and was pulling her white panties off while I slid down onto the floor. She kicked her panties away and hunched her dress up around her waist, and there I was sittin' with my face close to another woman's privates for the first time in my life. My nose crinkled at the smell, but it wasn't really no bad smell. It just smelled like a pussy. I remembered how she used her fingers to pull my pussy lips apart, so I did the same to her. It was all red and pink and shiny wet, and her clitty was stickin' up just like it was a little pecker. I bent forward and swabbed my tongue around her clitty, then I started suckin' on it real gentle like and I could hear MayLee purrin' just like a cat above my head.

As I licked and sucked at MayLee's pussy, I was feelin' so warm and content I felt like I was floating. I wanted it to last a long time, so whenever MayLee started squirmin' her hips like she was about to cum, I'd just stop lickin' for a minute then start again. I realized I was enjoyin' suckin' on MayLee's pussy more than I had ever enjoyed anything in my life. I knew that when Silas and Ben got back me and MayLee would have to let them fuck us, but I knew that things would never be the same with me and Silas again. I knew I had found what I had been yearnin' for all these many years.

The taste of another woman....

End

Comments appreciated