The Yellow Book Fantasies Ch. 08

Story Info
Chad Dupree sends off a sexy cheerleader...
954 words
4.38
3.7k
00

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2009...

"So, how do you like your senior year, Chad Dupree?" she said to me with that pretty smile of hers. As much as I was excited, I was also kind of nervous. It was my last year of high school.

"Are you going to miss me, Chad?" she said.

"A little bit," I said to her. She was my first high school crush. She was one of the first girls I set my eyes on when I arrived at that school. Her name was Cecily, and I couldn't get her out of my mind.

Cecily was one of the "it" girls on campus. She was Homecoming queen and all, and I was middle of the totum pole just starting to get my confidence. It felt like she was one of the main characters of a soap opera and I was a reoccurring character. Now, she was 19. I had just turned 18 recently. She graduated and was about to go away to Austin for college again. She was in town for Homecoming. It was my last year. We were at her house, in her room. Everything was in boxes ready to go.

"Cecily, I've been wanting you do something for me before you go away..." I said.

"What?" She said. I began to have second thoughts, but I looked at her beautiful face again and internally said:

"Fuck it."

"Lick your lips," I said blankly, looking directly at her mouth, wanting to kiss it. She did it. I got erect through my shorts.

"Do it again. Slowly." She did it without any hesitation.

"Hey, Chad?" she asked.

"Yeah?" I said, trying to hide my erection futilely.

"Any others?"

Might as well go for it, huh, Chad?

"In fact, while I'm here... what panties you got on?" I asked in a low voice.

"Don't have on any. Let me ask you something. You like me, do you, Chad?" she said, getting closer to me. "You think I'm sexy?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"Well, you're not the first. You're certainly not the last. Are you hard?" She said, discovering my erection.

"Damn." I said, slightly embarrassed.

"Maybe you need some help..." She inched closer, and felt my erect penis. "Maybe you need a woman's touch." She continued and lowered my shorts, revealing my boxer briefs. She lowered my boxer briefs to show my fully erect penis, jerking it off gently.

"Mmm. You like that?"

I could not answer. Her soft hands were heavenly to me.

"You want me to suck?"

I nodded.

She then put her cute lips around my erect penis and started sucking slowly, moaning as she went.

"Take your shirt off." I said, looking in her eyes with an animalistic look. She took her top off, revealing her sizable breasts. I groped her breasts as she sucked.

"You like my titties?" she teased, as her hands drifted down her shorts. "You want to see more? Fuck me." She dropped her shorts. Her naked body was directly in front of me, turning me on even more.

"Bend your ass over." I said in her ear. "Come get some of this," and started penetrating her with all my being.

"Uh. Ugh. Uhhh." I slapped her tight ass cheeks. She moaned louder. "Ugh. Ugh. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me harder." I grabbed her breasts as I was fucking her, when that feeling came. I fought it off.

"Turn around. Let me see your body." I kissed her for the first time while making my way down to the rest of her body.

I suckled her breasts. Her breathes quickened. I kissed her on the neck, her moans became quieter. As I went down, I looked at her nude beautiful body, pure, natural emotion coming out of her. Then I fondled her.

"Mmm. Keep going. Don't stop." she said quietly as I fingered her. My erection came back harder with a vengeance.

"Look at me. Look at me when I'm fucking you." I said while fucking her with her leg in my hand. We were against her bedroom wall. She then licked her lips defiantly, which made me fuck her harder.

"You like that shit? Huh?" I slapped her tight butt.

"Mmm, yeah. Fuck me. You want this pussy?"

I penetrated her with all my being again as my answer.

"Ooh, yeah." She started moaning louder, as she got penetrated repeatedly.

"Oh, you're so sexy. Oh, you're so tight. Come get this. I'm coming." I said.

I looked at her pure face. She cupped her breasts together. I jerked vigorously until my juices came out onto her nipples.

"Chad?" she said.

"Yeah?"

"I need you to learn this: say nothing about this day," she said, dead serious.

"Ok, I won't."

"The female body isn't a plaything or treated like property. It should be cherished." she said again, dead serious.

"Yeah, my mom didn't raise an idiot. I told you, I got you." I said.

"I'll be back, you know... to check on you, Chad Dupree," she said, in a reminding tone. All of a sudden I heard a noise in the house.

"Oh, shit. My uncle is home." she said, frantically putting on clothes. She left the room.

"Don't worry, I got your back. I'll just say we're catching up and I'm helping you out," I called out to her.

She quickly came back in the room.

"You're good."

I nodded, then whispered to her:

"You think I can get a little souvenir?"

She sighed again and looked through her drawers.

"Here, I noticed you were looking at these." She handed her polka dotted panties to me, which started my collection.

"Wait. How..."

"You've got a lot to learn, Chad Dupree," she said. We both did.