The Yellow Book Fantasies Ch. 11

Story Info
Chad needs a lawyer for his cousin...
1.1k words
4
3.2k
00

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into my high school and college friend's law office, I sighed deeply. I never did anything close to illegal in my life. My cousin and myself had one mishap. I had a hook up. That hook-up happened to be...

"Chad Dupree. Tell me you didn't..."

"No, Miss Fancy, you know me better."

"Well, if you think about it..." Fancy said, pondering.

"I'm here for my cousin, okay? I'm going to keep it real. I want you to represent him. I don't care if you're a public defender or what. He's got a future. You and I go way back," I said.

"What kind?" She said.

"He raps," I answered.

"Oh, mixtape rappers. Those."

I rolled my eyes for a second and said:

"Once upon a time, not long ago, didn't you idolize a rapper because of his mentality? Didn't you idolize the fact that he came from almost nothing, just like us? You still idolize him, do you?" I said, sincerely. She nodded. After a slight hesitation, she asked:

"What's your cousin's story?"

"Well, this will be a long story," I started. "My cousin Jay and myself were close. We still kind of are. We're close knit. All of my cousins that I am close to I like to call 'the siblings I never had' due to the fact that I am an only child. As for this one, I also liked to call him my 'first tag team partner.' We used to practice wrestling moves on each other. As we grew up, we eventually went separate ways. But not too much. Recently, when Jay was at a session, we were smoking weed as a one-time thing. He took me home soon after. I lived clear across town. After he got dropped me off, police got him. So..." I shrugged.

"Damn. I respect everything you're doing for your cousin," She said.

"I said to him and his family that you're my hook-up. So, I know you're just starting, but..." I started to stand up, but got interrupted.

"Why?" Fancy said, bending over on the desk, showing her cleavage quite generously.
"Why? Because... I want you. Oh, and by the way... nice rack," I said, looking at it. She smiled.

"You know I got a boyfriend, right?" She said.

"Oh, is that why you haven't been taking selfies of those sexy red lips of yours?"

"Yeah, pretty much," She said licking her lips.

"You know how I feel about that, do you? Anyways, will you take my cousin's case?" I said to her.

"A drug case?"

I crept closer to her. I touched her cheek softly and let my hand drift. I whispered in her ear softly...

"I want you bad. What if I said: If I had it my way, I would kiss you right now?"

She looked at me. Her breathing heavier than usual. I kissed her with passion and lust, groping on her.

"Mmmm, urgh..." A moan escaped the lips of Fancy. Fancy broke off the long kiss for air.

"But a drug case, though?" Fancy questioned. I whispered to her softly.

"You know our history. You know that day on campus..."
I then put her up against the wall and whispered in her ear as I make my way down her milky curvaceous body:

"You know that day where you kissed my dick?" I said in between kisses on her neck. She nodded, biting her lip, turning me on more.

"Guess what, Miss Fancy? Your pussy is just too good to quit. Get up there," I said, pants down with my erection out. She got up on the file cabinet. I ripped off her blouse to reveal her bra. I wanted her. I felt her warm breath on my body as I kissed her neck slowly. As I took off her bra, her breasts finally felt free. I suckled on her nipples to moans.

"Ugh... ugh..."

I silenced her using my fingers, which she sucked. While I was sucking her buxom breasts, my hands moved up her skirt and up her beautiful legs for me to rub her treasure between her legs. I could feel the dampness through her underwear.

"Fuck, you're so wet..."

She smiled, as I kept fondling her.
"God, I want to fuck you so bad..." I said, hungrily. She eventually turned around, hiked her skirt up and pulled her panties down, allowing me to eat her wet, beautiful treasure.

"Oh, shit... Oh, fuck... Fuck me..." She said, biting her lip hard.

I wouldn't want to say I wanted to necessarily "fuck" Fancy. My feelings for her were strong. I really liked her. I respected her. But there was something about her that was sexy as hell.

"Ugh! Ugh! Oh, God, eat that fucking pussy!" She said, while I fingered and consumed her juices.
In my opinion, with her, the word "fuck" is too strong. It's too primal. Her and I are not together, so it's not "making love." But if it did happen... we would be making sweet, sweet love and she'd be riding it like a cowgirl.

"Oh shit, oh shit, fuck me, Chad..." She moaned.

"Yeah, you like this dick? Fuck that boyfriend!" I said, slapping the buttocks of Fancy. Fancy moaned. "Say you like this big dick."

"I like that big dick!" She started to grope my midsection. I started to fuck faster.

"You'll take my cousin's case?" I said, animal like.

"Ughhhhh..." Fancy said, orgasming on my erection. I smiled, and slapped her tight ass cheek again.

"Yessss..." She moaned.

Fancy changed me. She changed how I look at things in this generation of posterior celebration. Which I appreciate, but she showed me her own sexiness. Something about her made me feel that sexual high. She made me feel a feeling that I could not describe.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming..."

Seamlessly, she kneeled down to finish me off. I shot out my juices all over her beautiful chest and face.

"So... I'll send you where to send the bill?" I said, with a smirk, while putting on my clothes. She simply nodded.

"Oh, and one more thing... I better have a dick discount after that." I exited.

She giggled.

When I got out of the office, I texted my other cousin (Jay's brother). You got your lawyer.

Before long, he texted back. Who is this hook-up? And how'd you pull it off?

I texted back with a smile. She's an old friend. She's good.

He texted back quickly. She?

As for my cousin Jay, he got off pretty easy thanks to my hot lawyer friend. He still smokes, but he's smarter with it now.

"I have been meaning to tell you this but damn, she's fine!" Jay said to me after talking to Fancy.

"Hey, but she's taken though, sorry," I said.

"By who? I say he's lucky."

"Some dude," I said, looking back at her. "I say fuck him."