The Yellow Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her. She looked at the pill. I looked at the pill, she looked at me. I grabbed the pill and put it in my mouth. To be honest I thought of splitting it, but what the matter I would have been forced to get it. I swallowed. Mandy gave me the water glass that was on the nearby table.

I thought it was a joke as nothing happened. I was not changed.

But 15 seconds after I swallowed, I felt my chest enlarging. I began to panic. How painful it will be? I looked at Mandy

"You'll be wonderful, don't panic, it's painless" she whispered to me.

Then I felt myself being taken down but I was still in the seat. It continued with my hair that seemed to grow down to my shoulders. The change was moving down and as breasts were coming out I felt my hips that I felt enlarging. Then I looked down and my hard penis was shrinking. Mandy said it would be painless. This part wasn't. When my penis disappeared I felt a strong sorrow at my crotch. A pain that felt as it was coming from outside to the inside. There was no more to be seen down there. I was in shock. It has happened. I did not think it took more than 30 to 45 seconds.

I don't exactly remember what happened next. I was in shock. I was like a spectator of my own body. Like all that was happening at someone else than me; A kind of dream. The main and spectacular transformations were done. But I felt it continuing on my legs, on my face, in my belly, in my throat.

"Meg! Megan! Are you with us! How do you feel?" Mandy was asking bent toward me.

"Err Sleepy somewhat!" I said with a voice that wasn't mine. I couldn't believe it had worked so well.

"It is finished yet" Mandy whispered to me

"As I promised you are wonderful, try to stand up" she added softly. I was like in a dream. It couldn't be true, I tried to stand and Mandy helped me. I was wobbly. I noted she was taller than me, by at least two or three inches. I was unused to that weight on my chest. I looked at my breasts. They were so huge.

"They are beautiful, I'm jealous" she murmured to me. Then she make me turn around, and lift my arm, brush my hair with my hand. At the moment I thought she helped me to discover my new body and the large amount of hair I had. Thinking back to it, I know she was displaying me for the spectators. With my arms up, my breasts were displayed for all to see. I then put my hand at my waist, but couldn't find it. I was so thin. As a man I was muscular. As a woman I had a nice hourglass figure, but I wasn't aware of it at that time. I looked at my crotch but saw nothing but a shaggy brush of red hair, and below it the beginning of a nice slit. I looked back at Mandy. The emotions in my head knocked over and I began to cry softly. I tried to wipe the tears off but Mandy stopped me

"Beware of your nails" she said. I looked at my hands. They were so thin. As a guy my hands were thin and long. My nails were cut short. Now, my hands were thinner and my nails were long but the end was strait. I used the side of my hand to wipe the tears. And I looked back at Mandy. I still find her attractive, as when I was a man. But I was conscious of it. I was in a female body, but in the inside I was still a guy: A heterosexual guy.

"Now we will shower, Meg" Mandy announced in low tone then she pushed her microphone on.

"It's now time for Megan's first shower. She's beautiful, she she's still raw. Stay on this channel to see how we will make her 'a femme fatale'. You can switch on the others channel to see how our others contestants are doing" she nearly shouted for the spectator. I then remembered why I was here, and what was to come next.

As I stepped into the bathroom I saw a nice redhaired girl in the mirror. It's a shame, but my thought was 'how what a lovely cunt she is' It took me half a second to realize it was me that lovely cunt. I still had my blue eyes, but they were bigger. Or perhaps there were the same size and it was my face that was smaller. I had curly hair all around my head, it was a darker red than my man's one. I reminded that as a man I cut it short to avoid it to be curly. But for a woman it was fine. Well it was more than fine, it was nice. I looked at my breast and I saw their shape for the first time. I took a step back to view my entire body, but walked over Mandy. She was disrobing

"What... what are you-" I began to ask.

"We will shower together, it's a porn show remember" she said. At first I was happy then sad. Sad, she said it was for the porn show, and not because she found me cute. Sad, I have not my seven and half inch cock anymore. I haven't it, but somehow I felt it, how was that possible.

"Well I found you cute also" said Mandy. Did she read my thought? Or were my emotion so easy to read on my face. My emotion, it is what was the most important change at that moment. I wasn't felling them anymore. They were wrapping me as a whole. Their strength was so powerful. I was helpless toward them. And, when Mandy said that, I felt joy inside me. It was caring me away!

It is at that moment that I understood. I was not felling my prick anymore. It was my clitoris I was feeling. It was throbbing. I was horny. And what made me understand it? I was wet. I was so wet that I couldn't ignore it. Then I wondered 'I feel I'm wet and I'm drooling already, I must be wet for some time without noticing it, how is it possible' Well after this experience I know women feel they are wet once they are very, very wet. Perhaps not every woman, but I did.

I did not dare touching myself, I was getting aware of the sensations this body was giving to me. Mandy was standing next to be. I saw her nipples were hard. So were mine. I needed to view hers to realize mines were also. As a man I was centered onto my dick feeling. Now that I was a girl I was getting a multitude of feeling from all my body parts and it was new for me. I was woman for almost 10 minutes.

"Let's go to the shower" she joked. She adjusted the temperature and we got under the water. The shower was large enough for both of us. I was shy at the beginning, not knowing that to do.

"Hey I'm a girl you know" laughed Mandy and she took the shower gel and poured some in my hand, and hers. Then she applied her hand onto my breasts. I did the same and we applied the soap onto each other body. My feelings at that are difficult to describe. On one side I appreciated touching Mandy's body, but on the other side I really enjoyed Mandy's hands onto mine. The way she brushed my breasts was something I never imagined was so good. When she reached my cheeks I was patting heavily. Then her hand did her way between my cheeks. I was embarrassed at first. As a man being touched there was taboo, and despite I like anal with my partners, I was reluctant at first.

"Don't worry silly, I'm just washing you" Mandy exclaimed, but her hand and finger were doing more than just washing there, and once I had accepted her to go there I wanted her to go deeper. I could't suppress a moaning. I was standing against the shower wall and she was soaping the bottom of my back with one hand and the crack of my ass with the other. I was in shame and I liked what she was doing to me. The camera was forgotten there was only the two of us. With one finger she tested my anus and I was disappointed she did get farther. But her hand went down. She was squatting behind me and her hand went between my legs and her hand raised onto my slit.

"Oh! Yess" I moaned.

Then her fingers went down with more pressure so on their way they pushed my slit open. I spread my legs for her to have easier access, but them she soaped my legs. I was so horny and then frustrated.

"Your turn now" she ordered.

I repeated the motions she did to me on her. Maintaining my arousal level and increasing her. She turned toward me. Both our bodies were covered with soap foam. She approached me. I felt her breast against mine. I did not know what to expect. And then she kissed me. She just put her lips on mine at first. I was like an electric contact was made. And we kissed a long and languorous kiss. She closed her arms around me and I felt our soapy bodies in contact with each other, and, of course, her breast pressing on mine. We rubbed together. I was near heaven. I pushed my hips forward to rub my crotch against hers. At that moment I thought 'If she had a penis I would feel it against my crotch and perhaps my clit' But I chased the thought. Mandy just broke our embraces, and opened the water ton rice us. Then she looked at me, and smiled

"Squat and eat me" she ordered. I squat and wondered if she was playing with me, just making me hornier and hornier before the game began. I was also surprised to be so obedient. As a man I needed to lead. Then I appreciated to be led by her. Of course later I understood she was testing me. She was displaying me to the spectators who would choose which mental preparation I will get. At that time I was unaware of that. Don't think Mandy was just professional. She was really sharing pleasure with me. At least I still think that today. She opened her legs for me and began to lick and to pick my tongue inside her. I played with her clitoris. My hand reached between my legs and found my new cleft. I was near to stroke my clitoris.

"Both hands on me Meg" she moaned. I moaned in frustration, I was so focused on my needs! But I obeyed. I put my hand on her cheeks. She was moaning; she was encouraging me. I grabbed both her cheeks and massaged them. I pushed her toward me, while I continued on her clitoris with my tongue. Her moaning rose in intensity and I pushed a finger onto her little hole. I made little circles on it and recognized the contraption of both her cunt and ass. She shouted as she cummed. I continued slowly to lick her slit until she recovered.

"My turn now" I begged and she had a winked smile.

"You cannot with that hairy legs and pussy of yours" she exclaimed. I was ashamed as I looked at her. In a way she was right, but I was so horny. She took a depilatory cream and spread it over my legs.

"Now we have to wait, spread your legs and open your pussy lips with our hands" she ordered. I complied and she turned again toward me with a small camera in her hand.

"Show us your pussy, Meg, that's right, open it wide, we want to look deep in it" I breathed deeply. I did what I was said, but was ashamed the spectator would see large view of my cunt. She reminded me it was a porn show and It was shock for me. You would say the shower foggy atmosphere would make the video uninteresting. At last it is what I thought, and I was false. I saw the images later.

"Now pull on your clit's hood, we what to see your engorged clit. How that nice several inches cock is now a tiny clit, Meg. Do you fell how sensitive it is? Touch it with your finger, yes slowly" I did it and it was wonderful my breath rate increased and I couldn't stop moaning

"How a slut you are Meg, stroke that clit for us" I was ashamed she call me a slut for the spectator, but I was so horny that it was impossible not doing what she asked.

"How wet you are... push a finger into your cunt" How my god, I felt it entering, I felt my fanny contract around my finger.

"The put two of them" It was even better, that was what I needed something thicker. I began to thread a third finger

"Oh! No, Meg stop... brush your breast now", she stood and filmed my breast and face as I caressed my breast. It was good, but I wanted something else, It was my pussy that was awaiting attention.

"Pinch your nipples that way, once again tighter", I worried it would be painful, but not at all. At this state of arousal, it just made me squall in a mixture of ecstasy and frustration. It continued on for what seemed ages. It fact for the time the cream needed to do its work.

"Time to rinse these legs, Meg" She was still holding the camera while I showered. Then she put a stool in the shower and made me sit on it, my legs wide spread. She applied shave foam.

"I'll shave your pussy, Meg, take the camera" she announced. I was to film myself being shaved down there. She began by my greater lips. I was amazed at the felling it gave me. I noticed she always had a finger inside me, and she was using it to lead the blade on my skin. Once my pussy lips were bald she continued on my Venus mound. I saw she was designing a shape. It was a kind of 'V'.

"It's an arrow to show where you need something to be threaded in" she explained and shoved two fingers on one hand into me while stroking my clit with the other. I nearly collapsed. It was too much. It was noisy orgasm that let me panting on my stool.

When I find my mind again, I noticed the red light over the shower door was off. Mandy had dried herself and was dressing.

"We're off, for the Ad. Did you enjoy your first female orgasm?" I tried to answer, but couldn't. I was just smiling.

"You did!" she laughed!

"I'll help you to dry, and when we will be out the show will resume. I will help you with makeup, and you will choose some clothes. You can take as much as a suit case" she explained

"Do I need that much" I asked

"I you do not change back to a man you will keep the suit case, and it would be our only clothes, think about it" She began.

"And, just for you to know, in that case the channel would provide you a new Id on Saturday, and a work offer from the channel, in case you were fired. It happens." She explained.

"Oh! and I will also show you how to put on a thigh without making a run" she laughed

I wondered if Mandy was an X-Changed girl. If she had played in a TV show and had lost and became a girl permanently. I didn't dare asking but it convinced me that I would have to get the yellow pill as soon as possible. I didn't have thought at how I could go to work the Monday after the show as a woman. It sure wouldn't be easy. But I knew I would be woman in the show since a few minutes at that time.

"If you're stuck as a woman I'll ask to marry you" she joked and kissed me on my mouth. No camera was running: it was not for the show.

It was weird as we left the bathroom, me naked and Mandy dressed in her channel uniform: a red suit with a short skirt.

We began with underwear. Mandy grabbed the right sizes, and I tried on panties, thongs, bra, and so one, and they were gathered into the suit case that seemed huge for only one week. I could figure it could be the only clothes I would have on Friday at noon. I fact I wasn't really aware that the change could be permanent. I was sure that even I was the looser, I could find out a yellow pill Friday morning before noon. At least I hoped for it.

Once the under wear were chosen I kept on a black set. Mandy then helped me with clothes. At first I was uneasy with sexy dresses. She let me choose a classy suit, and then we continued on sexier and sexier things. The case was full and I was wearing a nice flowered summer dress on with moderate high heeled black stilettos. I also had some thigh; I had tried, so I could put them on.

We went on learning how to make up, but I found that it wasn't so difficult.

"X-Changed girls never have any difficulties with makeup" Mandy said.

I was ready when the horn sounded again.

"It is nearly 3:00 PM" Mandy explained to me. I had no idea how much time we spent on trying clothes. But it was a few hours and I was surprised I had enjoyed it. I appreciated Mandy advices.

She led me to a kind of cubicle. There was just a chair in front of a screen.

"Sit there and just watch and listen" she said. I looked at her quizzical.

"It is your mental preparation" she said. I felt frozen by fear. I had forgotten that part.

"You... you know what I have to expect" I asked, nearly begging her.

"Nobody knows; it had been determined by the public vote for the five of you" she explained, and I realized how sorry she was. Now I know she didn't know, but the public did, so the 'nobody' wasn't really true. I sit and watched the screen. It began with the show jingle. It stopped with the same jingle. I got out. I was as lost

"It's finished Meg" Mandy said, helping me out of the booth.

"It hasn't began, Mandy" I replied not understanding

"It lasted one hour, but you can't remember it. You won't know until the first pill is found. It is the activation trigger. The one that will find the pill will never know what she had been programmed for" she explained. I couldn't believe I had spent one hour in the cubicle, but it has turned my head.

"Meg, it's nearly 4:00 PM, now, we have to go for the house" Mandy insisted.

Mandy helped me to move my heavy suit upstairs to my room.

"Here are the birth pills. Take one now. You can put your clothes in the closet. The other girls are doing the same or are arriving. I leave you. Good luck" she said blinking. I first took the pill. I knew that if I got pregnant the yellow pill wouldn't work.

"Oh, If you get the yellow pill, the production insists for you to raise your arms to show it" she instructed me. I hoped I would raise my hand with the pill soon.

Then I found myself in that turquoise room tiding my things in the closet. From the noises around me the other X-Change girls were doing the same. I was none the less anxious. How it be called: 'third thoughts' I think. What was I doing there? Why did I subscribe to that show? I felt a little ticked, but what's more I was having the feeling to have tricked myself. On the other side the sex with Mandy had been terrible. I wondered how it will be with the others girls. Something was disturbing. Rick was one of them; would I be able to find him?

The closet was wide and all the content of the case fit in it. I was finished and I sit on my bed wondering what I would do now. I thought of going downstairs to the living room, waiting for the other, when I heard somebody calling for upstairs.

"I suppose we are finished with discovering our rooms, so I suggest meeting in the living room" a voice said from the stairs. I had a look form my door and laughed when I saw a thin blonde by the stair, but looking by their doors were two others girls. Then we heard "I just need to change my dress and I join you" and we all burst out laughing. It was so girlish!

Another blonde came out of her room she seemed shy. She was smaller and bigger than the one that called us. I followed her downstairs. Then came the thin blonde and dark haired girl.

"I'm Brittany, and I think it's better we try to learn each other, before...err before what is supposed to happen here!" everybody laughed as her cheeks were as red as her suit. A brown girl arrived at that moment.

"Good idea Brittany, I'm Sam... I mean Samantha" she said and came to sit just next to me. I suppose her man name was Sam. She was wearing a sheath dress that embellished her breast. She was 'femme fatale' as you can you see them in the 50's films, and she had sensual voice.

Nobody reacted.

"I'm Megan" I said. I was the only red-haired girl. I was also the only one with such curly hair. I thought that perhaps that was the reason the channel was looking for a red-head. Perhaps we had kept our hair color. That meant that Rick can be Brittany or...

"I'm Rosa" the smaller blonde said. Then Rick could be Brittany or Rosa...

"And I'm Haley" said the dark-haired in T-shirt and jean-short.

"What about to have a drink?" Brittany proposed. I stood up and looked at what I could find.

"It will help to break the ice" I answered. The others seemed frozen.

There was a lot of choice and everyone got what she wanted. I was amazed at the number of us who took whisky!

I fact it was difficult to speack about our man's life. At the same time we weren't women for long enough to speak about it. The I had an idea.

"Samantha, how do you fell in that dress? I've seen it, but I did not take it I supposed it would too difficult to wear" I asked.