The Yellow Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Well, I hesitated, and when I tried it I liked the look, like Ingrid Bergman, you know in films like Casablanca, despite I'm not blonde" she answered

"I like it also, but I was not thin enough to wear such a dress" Rosa added.

"I found too old fashioned, it suits you, but it not my style" Brittany replied.

The talking was launched and we spoke about clothes until the horn sounded. It was nearly 6:00 PM

Jason and Johnathan were in the kitchen.

"We suggest you go to your room and strip naked now" Johnathan announced.

"So you won't ruin your clothes. You can go it the garden at the second next horn" said Jason.

They were amused to see us walking as fast as we can in our heeled shoes.

Once In my room I quickly undressed throwing my clothes all around. I hoped I would not need them the following day. Then I thought: 'what if Rick finds the pill, will I let him fuck me?' It froze me. But I heard step noises in the stairs and followed the herd of naked girls that run to the French doors that opened toward the garden. We were all thinking of getting the pill before the others. The friendly talked was over. For the spectators we might be a flock of females in heat that ran to be fucked. But It was not my mind, and I think it was not the other's mind as well.

Samantha breasts were not so huge as her dress made her look like I thought, but I still would be happy to be a man to fuck her. Rosa was beautiful even if Brit blocked her as she was taller and thinner. My thoughts were stopped as the horn sounded again and the doors opened.

The garden wasn't large it consisted of two squared separated by a pathway. In the left square were some flowers and bushes. The others one had small trees. I thought the pill could be hidden in the flower, as lots of them were yellow on the left square, so I went there. Haley had the same idea and was looking at the flowers with me. Rosa was looking in the bushes. Brittany took advantage of her size and look up the trees in the right square. And Samantha was alone looking in the right square flowers.

"I have it" she shouted. I turned and looked at her standing naked her arms up in the air holding the small yellow pill. She had head bowed backward and looked at the pill. Her legs were slightly spread and her slit was visible below a thick vertical band of pubic brown hair.

Her arms bent slightly and put the pill in her mouth. I was desperate. I was ready to go back to my room and wait for another chance to get a pill. I just wanted to look at Samantha while she changed back. At least I would be aware at what to expect when I would find the pill, if I ever find it. This occasion lost, my chances not to be stuck as a woman were getting down from 80% to 75%.

I see her throat movement as she swallowed. Then... Then nothing happened before 15 seconds.

Then we heard the show jingle. Then her breast began to soothe. Her chest and hips reduced. Her smooth belly became more muscular and her cleft seemed to weld, and to swell into a small sack. As this sack grew her clitoris extended into a full grown hard cock. Her shoulders were more squared, her face was one of a man and her hair was short. But my eyes were fixed on one thing only. It was the only thing in the universe and I need to get it badly. It was his cock! I was a nice hard uncut dick. I had to see it close. I had to touch it; I had to suck it; I had to thread it into my ass. 'In my ass, I thought, what's wrong with me'. The show jingle ended just as her transformation ended.

I stood up and ran to the other side of the garden. Brit was already next to the man Samantha has become. I saw her next to him. I saw her touch his body. I saw her kiss his chest. I saw her going down along his belly. I was not jealous, I don't why, or how, but I knew we would have to share him. When I arrived in front of him, Brit was already passing her hand around his crotch. I looked at her. She was biting her lower lip, and her eyes were fixed onto his long and hard penis. I kneeled next to her, so we both were at level with this cock. At that moment there was no pill, no lack of my own cock. It was just pure desire of sex and luxury. Our eyes met, and we smiled at each other. Without any word we both kissed the prick at the same time. I was anxious Brit would agree to share, but she was like me amazed of the situation.

"Perhaps we would be more comfortable inside" Samantha said. I was hypnotized by his bass and deep voice.

"As you wish" I heard myself answering and Brit just nodded. We stood up and moved into the house. I looked around and remarked that Rosa was already in the house, looking at us in disgust from the staircase. Haley was nearer that Rosa, was not participating yet, but by the way she was holding her breast and rubbing her thigh I saw she was aroused but was shy. I supposed at that moment that Rosa was the strength 1 girl. Brit and I might be of higher strength.

"My name is Sean, you both want to suck me?" the man who was Samantha a few minutes before asked. A few minutes before I would have been shocked by his question, but at that moment I was pleased he asked. Brit's and my sight crossed and we both smiled

"Yes, Sean!" and we pushed him down on the sofa, sat each on one of his side and began to kiss his cock. He moaned in pleasure and It was a true reward for me. I began to lick his shaft and Brit did the same on her side and our tongues touched.

"Humm... And you Haley? You don't want to participate?" Sean asked. I didn't heard Haley answer she might have nodded.

"These two are too hungry? " he asked again.

"You just want to see?" It was like a monologue.

"You want to show me how you masturbate?" still no answer, I turn my head, so did Brit, and we saw Haley with red cheeks and a hand going down her crotch.

"You will come to me later?" Sean asked again, and Haley shook her head "yes".

"Hey! You two, you're bored already?" he remarked as his hand came onto our heads, and he led us back at work.

"Haley seems a little shy at first, but what would you like both of you? I mean you are three. Rosa has disappeared. I'm alone, so perhaps we could begin by making turns, what do you think?" he demanded.

"I long to have you in my cunt" immediately said Brit in seductive voice.

"I'd like to have you in my ass" in heard myself. I was ashamed to ask that but I was so excited

Then we resumed our licking work on his cock's head.

"Hey, Megan, perhaps we could do that once I fucked Brit and Haley then we will shower all together." Sean proposed.

I was deceit that I would be the last one to enjoy Sean's cock but it made sense. And we switched position. I helped Brit to sit onto the male's cock. I watched as every inches were slowly eaten by the hungry cunt. Their moans were communicative. Then Brit began to move up and down slowly. My hand reached my clit, but is not enough. I looked at Haley that was dangling in front of us.

"Can I help you?" I proposed

"I thought nobody would ask" she replied in a shy voice. I kissed her, and she drove me on to the carpet in a 69 in front of Sean and Brit.

Haley cunt was dripping, but mine was certainly in the same state. I wasn't thinking anymore and my longue rummaged into the folds of her lover hole while she was darting her into mine. The four people moans were mixed and encouraged everyone. From my down position I was seeing Brit jumping onto Sean's knees. Haley moans were increasing and she was rubbing her crotch onto my face. I was pushing on my feet to make mine more available to her. I began to concentrate my licks on her clit as I saw that Brit and Sean were coming close to an orgasm. Brit was no longer moaning she was yelling in pleasure. Then I saw contractions on Sean's balls, and his face left on doubts on what was going on. Then a white liquid dripped from Brit's lips. From her cries she was on her orgasm. I pushed my tongue deep into Haley sex and she cried in pleasure and I felt her vagina closing onto my tongue like Mandy's one earlier in the day. She was still on her orgasm that she did the same on me with the same effect. Just after all of us were exhausted and satisfied in the living room.

It took a few minutes and Brit came to Sean and began to caress him again.

"You want more?" laughed Sean

"I prefer to see it hard, and I suppose Haley and Meg would like to feel it" she replied. I joined her. As a man I would not have done that but seeing that organ slowly regain vigor really excited me. And I saw it was the same for Brit and Haley. Brit and I tasted the mixture of cum and brit's juice on Sean's member while Haley kissed Sean and caressed his chest.

Slowly the dick found it's nearly 6 inches. Sean was not really big, it was worth. I felt proud of that erection even if I wasn't mine. I wasn't missing mine; I really enjoyed the female's orgasms I had.

"Your seat is ready, Haley" Brit joked as she massaged Sean balls.

"Can... Can I have it... doggy style" she tried, and got on all four on the carpet we just had a 69 onto.

I helped Sean, opening Haley vagina, as Brit guided the cock into it. Once again I was aroused to see the member slide into the girl sex. She moaned slightly as he penetrated her. I turned to Brit, but she didn't seem interested.

"I'm sorry Meg, I'm not into girls things, but I will see if I can find lube for you" she explained while blinking at me. I turned to Haley and kissed her, and took turn to kiss Sean and Haley. Looking at them was so exciting. I was stroking my clit at the same time, and moaned with them.

Sean lasted longer this time, and I began to feel a mixture of fear and excitation. It will be my turn. He will fuck me in the ass, and his balls would be emptied by then. It would be my first sodomy and I did not know what to expect. At the same time I was really excited by being fucked in the ass. At that time I realized it was my mental preparation, I was the strength 5 girl. I was fond of the man cock, more than Haley and Rosa. And I was attracted to both men and women unlike Brit. So I was also an anal girl. I thought then Brit might 4, and so Haley was 3 because she was lesbian. Samantha was the strength 2 girl, but it did not occur because she was the first to find the yellow pill.

As Haley moans began to increase I came next to her and massaged her breast. I saw her eyes going up as she orgasmed. My fingers on my clit rubbed quicker. Oh, my god, I was so aroused as I saw Sean's prick getting out of Haley's cunt. I just rubbed harder and quickly cummed.

When I found my mind again, Haley was preparing my ass. I felt her finger between my cheeks spreading lube. Then she tested my little hole with one finger. Meanwhile, Brit was sucking Sean to make him hard again. I moaned under Haley ministration as Sean was looking at me. For the first time I wondered what he would feel. I was not jealous. I was surprising, I subscribed in hope to be in his place. I was afraid to be screwed, and now I was happy to be the one that was about to be screwed. I enjoyed Haley's fingers and the way she was opening me. Next to me, Sean was recovering and Brit was lubing his member.

"How do you want to take it?" he asked me.

"Doggie style is ok if you make it gentle, it is my first time" I explained

"I imagine" he said

I assumed the position. Brit was opening my cheeks and Haley was holding the love stick. I felt it against my anus. My fear was at its maximum. I tried to relax. Then I felt him pushing forward. I pushed backward and felt my hole opening as its prick made its way in my ass. The organ was wider than Haley's fingers, and opening for it was difficult. I moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. There was very little progress, but my sphincters were working to open under the pressure. As I opened the pain was greater, and when I was about to ask him to stop I felt the head enter me. I was filled! We both moaned and stopped there to be accustomed to the situation. I was that Brit and Haley were both masturbating while looking at the difficult penetration. After a moment Sean pushed again. I felt his sex impaling me, going deeper into me, filling me completely. He was going slowly, making its way through my intestine; eventually I felt his balls on my clef. I had all his length into me. Then he pulled out and I felt his shaft rubbing all along my inside: I moaned. When I felt his cock head passing my sphincter he stopped and pushed in again and both of us moaned as the feeling were overflowing. After a few cycles I was opened and he accelerated his tempo. I rubbed my clitoris as he was pounding me. We were crying in delight. Around us Brit and Haley were looking and masturbating. It didn't take long for me to cum. I didn't realized when he cummed, but I felt him pulling his deflated cock out of me, and I felt some cum flowing from my ass. Once again it took some time to recover before Sean proposed us to move to the bathroom.

The Bathroom was large and the four of us easily took place in the shower. And it was a pleasant time to shower all together. We were amazed to have to flush the cum from our holes. And we went back to the living room and took some drinks. We discussed about what just happened; but didn't dare approach the subject of our men's life. Then the talking stopped.

"Meg, do you want to try it in a more usual way" Sean broke the silence. Everybody laughed. I realized I was wet again. It is something that still surprises me so much time later, how women can be wet without noticing it. So I stood up and came to him. I kissed him and looked between his legs. He was hard. I put my hand onto his shaft and began to stroke it. He seemed to enjoy it, but I enjoyed it also, I was pleased he was hard for me. His desire for me was arousing. But I also enjoyed the power I felt I had on him while stroking him. I raise my leg and passed it over his head and sat onto his knees facing him. At first he was frozen by my initiative, but then he put his hands onto my breast. I felt his breathing on my face. I came next to him, his sex between our bellies. Then I raised my self and slowly impaled myself into him. I felt his shaft warm and hard pushing my wet lips open and I felt it threading into me and I moaned in pleasure. I was filled for the first time. He wrapped me into his arms and stood up. I used my feet against his legs to raise and lower myself onto his prick.

The feeling was terrible and I left this world few a few time. Once again I get my mind back from the orgasm after he was done, and I only felt his cum drooling from my cunt. My orgasms were so powerful, that I was unable to react during them. I looked as Sean was taking care of Brit and Haley came to me to kiss me.

"Megan!, Meg!" I didn't recognize the voice. My head was hurting, and I felt so strange. Who was waking me up and calling me 'Megan'. It took me several long minutes to have all connected. I was Megan. And it was Rosa that was waking me up.

"Ok, ok Rosa, How do you do?" I asked to get some time to emerge.

"The man Samantha had become-"she began

"Sean" I told her.

"Sean just left. The other girls are in their rooms to sleep and shower" Rosa explained.

"You did not participate" I said, and realized I perhaps shouldn't have said that. I saw I still have cum on me. Showering should be a good idea.

"I... I must be the strength 1 girl, what you did was disgusting" she explained.

"You looked at it" I asked

"Yes, and I suppose you are the strength 5 girl" she said blushing.

"So do I" I replied

"What about letting me help you to shower" she proposed.

"You could have asked Haley, she is bisexual also" I opposed

"Yes, but she is not red head, and Mikael is red head, I suppose you are him" she said.

"And you're Rick!" I added.

Rick/Rosa led me to the bigger bathroom, the one I used with Sean and the others girls and we showered together. She began to remove the dried cum from my body; then she began to apply soap on my body. I did the same and I understood her needs. She was so horny. The evening had been difficult for her as we made lot of noise. She explained that she supposed who I was from the beginning, but wasn't sure. It is when she found me sleeping that she dared to ask. Knowing I was bisexual she hoped I would take care of her, and I did like Mandy taught me the day before.

Once we were showered and dried we went back to our rooms and chose clothes for each other. She grabbed for me the sexiest clothes I had taken with Mandy, and she insisted I chose more conservative for her. We were barely ready when we were called

"Girls the meal is served" Brit called.

Right after the meal, Rosa led me to her chamber and delighted herself in disrobing me. In her eyes I felt a powerful desire. Not the same desire I saw in Sean eyes. It was a feminine desire for a woman. I reminded I already saw such a sight. I saw it before in Mandy eyes while showering. She was not dominant as Mandy was. Did Mandy test me? I think she did to reveal me to the spectators. With Mandy I had been submissive, with Rosa the role were reversed. Once she had disrobed me, I did the same to her, and kissed her. She was nude and abandoned on her bed and I kissed her breast, her belly and got lower. She did not participate to the evening party, but I played for her alone that afternoon and when we were finished the sun was low on the horizon.

"We will have to look for the pill again" she said.

"You seem sad about it?" I asked before I realized that it was disgusting for her.

"Can you make me a promise, Mikael?" she was serious.

"Of course" I replied, worried she would ask me to give her the pill if I found it.

"I you find the pill, could you ask Haley to come to me, if you are the man she will listen to you" she asked.

"I promise I will" I replied.

"And If both of us don't change back you will come and see me" she asked.

"I will do it" I said unsure I would be able to fight the strong desire I felt the preceding evening.

"Can we look at the pill together" she asked, and I agreed.

Once again we heard the horn and ran into the garden in the nude to seek the yellow pill. I kept on my idea and looked in the yellow flowers. Rosa was next to me, I could feel her skin against mine. She was already afraid of the moment one of us would change back into a man. As everyone I hoped It would be me.

Then I saw a flower that was different of the others. Its center was not the same. I lowered my hand to shake it, and something that was lying on the flower dropped. It was the Yellow pill! I had found it, I was about to change back, I just had to pick it!

I felt a strong force from my side and fall on the opposite as Rosa was holding the pill, my pill, in her hands. She raised her arms for all to see and she swallowed it! I was furious I had to fight her back!

Then I saw the transformation as the production of the show played the jingle. It was too late. And it didn't take long before I was hypnotized by Rick's 5 inches penis. I went to him and kissed his sex. Brit was next to me and I proposed her to kiss it also and she did. I looked back and saw Haley, who was farer from Rick than us, showing her body to him. Rick took my head in his hands and led me to his cock

"I'm sorry, Meg, But I really needed the pill." He apologized. I didn't care anymore. I just wanted him to fuck me in the ass, and to let me blow him.

"Megan!, Meg!" I didn't recognize the voice. My ass was hurting, and I felt so strange. Who was waking me up and calling me 'Megan'. It took me several minutes to have all connected. I was Megan. And it was Mandy that was waking me up.

"Ok, ok Mandy, How do you do?" I asked to get some time to emerge.

"The man Rosa had become-"she began

"Rick" I told her.

"Rick just left. The other girls are in their rooms to sleep and shower" Mandy explained.