The Yellow Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her. "I should do the same" I said. Did my eyes told her I wish she would shower with me? I looked in her sight. And I saw that desire again. The same I saw in Rosa eyes the day before, the one I saw in her own eyes when she showered me two days ago. From the heat in my lower belly, from the feeling of my uncovered breast I suppose my eyes were telling the same. I was new to me to be able to guess other's emotions. I wondered if I would keep it once I change back, if I change back. I reminded yesterday event, and how Rosa pushed me away to take the pill. I had been so near from it. There will be only two chances to get that damn pill. But do I really want to change back? I couldn't imagine staying as a girl for my whole life, even if I enjoyed the time I spend in this house.

"I know how you feel. You should shower, and remove all that crusted cum you have in your hair. I'm sorry I cannot help you once you are in the house. I really would have enjoyed helping you" she began with a blink.

"And don't worry, if you do not change back I will marry you" she said kissing me on the mouth.

"Even if you do disgusting things with these men, without taking your birth control pill" she scolded me.

"Oh! What do I have to do?" I began to worry.

"Take one now and one this evening" she said friendly.

"It's kind of you to come to tell me" I answered

"I didn't come just for the pill, Meg. This evening there will be only two girls, and to make the things more amazing you'll get a new mental conditioning." Mandy explained

"Oh! Wonderful! I hope, I won't be anal addicted again, it's beginning to hurt" I laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry Meg it won't change the main things that have already been made" she explained her head bowed. I ran in my room and swallowed the white pill. As I entered the bathroom I realized this was the first time I would shower alone as a woman! I was sorry Mandy could not be with me as I adjusted the water temperature. I closed my eyes and thought again at the feeling I had discovered since I am a woman. There had been the shower with Mandy. It had been sweet and new. There had been the evening with Sean, Brit and Haley. It had been much more powerful; but it lacked the intimacy and collusion I had with Mandy. I was ashamed I was so eager to try anal; but it felt so good. I liked that pain feeling that changed to pleasure. There had been the day with Rosa. It was not the same as with Mandy, perhaps the fact she betrayed me to get the pill was changing the feeling I got. Then there was the evening with Rick, and I felt the same betrayed feeling about it. I enjoyed it, but it was like a 'déjà vu' from the preceding evening. Was Sean better than Rick? Was it the bad feeling I had against Rick? I still don't know. When I opened my eyes again I saw my hardened nipples. I put my hand at my crotch and realized how wet I was. I stepped into the shower and rinsed me, removing every trace of the preceding evening, and I used the shower head to rinse my crotch. 'Oh! My God!' I thought. Never as a man had I felt something like that from a shower head! I bite my lower lip wondering what to do; but couldn't resist trying again. I changed the distance and angle of the water jet onto my lips and clitoris. It felt really good but I needed more. I began to massage my greater lips. I looked at my manicured hands. When I just transformed my nails were longs, but with Mandy's helps they are well cut. I thought of how I could scratch somebody with then. I made a mental not to try this evening, I wanted to be tigress to the man that would be there, if I was not the one to transform.

I resume my masturbation in massaging my clit between my fingers, and moaned. I slipped a finger in my love hole and moaned higher. I passed it onto my clit and slipped two fingers into my cunt and moaned even higher and longer as I reached my G-point. I investigated deeper but was anxious at scratching myself in this intimate area. You have to be cautious with such long nails! I rested on the shower wall and concentrated my fingering onto my clitoris up to the reliving orgasm I needed.

When I got out of my room Brit called me for the meal. She was smiling and I understood she knew what I just have done as if it was written on my face. Or perhaps, she did it to herself as well. Mandy was gone.

The meal was uneventful. Haley just explained she was anxious at being stuck as a woman. Brit confirmed she was also anxious, but I found it sounded false. I must recognize my feeling where mixed. Though I would prefer to change back, I was feeling I could stay as a woman if I was the looser. I enjoyed the orgasms and liked to choose clothes, and dress. In the afternoon I tried to approach Haley, but she said she was not in the mood.

Mandy and the other assistants came later to lead us to inner studio. I found again the cubicle with the screen. Mandy helped me to sit in. The screen lit and I heard the show jingle.

"It's finished Meg" Mandy said, helping me out of the booth.

"It hasn't began, Mandy" I replied not understanding

"Like the first time you will discover it when the pill will be discovered" Mandy said.

"I think the trigger is the man's transformation" I corrected

"You're right, Meg, she laughed, in fact it is a special part of the male anatomy!"

"But you just have time to undress and the pill seeking will begin. Think at your birth control pill" she advertised me. I quickly got to my room, took the pill and disrobe. I looked at my breast and their areola. My mind was drifting about the bras and panties I would buy once the show would be over. Then the horn called me to the living room. The three of us were ready to go to the garden.

As the horn sang again, we rushed in the garden. The next time I searched in the yellow flowers and I suspected the pill won't be there twice, so I moved to the bushed. I had a look at Brit, who was near the flowers and Haley who was scanning the grass with her hands. She was on all four, and I smiled as I thought of her shyly caressing herself in front of me. But for that I needed to find the pill before them. I wasn't able to control my mind and I imagined Brit with her cat look sucking my cock. I was already feeling my erection, well my clitoris until the moment I would have found that yellow pill.

The pill was not in the bushed and I moved to the tree and looked upward, and my mind drifted again. What if I did not found the pill? How would be Brit as a man? He would blonde surly, sure of himself. I wondered about his chest and ... his cock. I could not imagine his cock from her feminine body. I noticed my mouth was watering just at thinking at a cock!

The pill was not in the tree and I moved again. Brit and Haley were moving also. This time the pill was difficult to find. I noticed some noises coming from the house, but decided to concentrate on my quest rather than looking at what was happening inside. I was used to the production work such a providing meals or drink. The moment was hardly chosen. We will not be in the mood of eating once the pill would be found!

I was beginning to be discouraging. I looked and saw that Brit and Haley were the same. We looked at each other. We were beginning to wonder if there was a pill to be found. Then I remarked something odd near to Haley right foot and I focus on it. It was like her red painted nail was suddenly yellow. It took me a moment to realize the pill was there, near a toe of her.

"Is there a pill to be found" Brit asked.

"Oh yes there is a pill" I replied as I began to walk to Haley, but she was on the other side of the garden. She looked at me and suspected something. She saw my eyesight, and then she looked down. I saw her bending to take the small oblong object. It was in her hand, and she raised it to the dark evening sky. Once more I was defeated. She swallowed it. And while the show jingle played backward, Harry greeted Brit and me. We were hypnotized by his long dick. But something in my feelings was different from the previous days!

Like the preceding days I was highly attracted by Harry. I felt a great urge to touch his cock, to suck it, to feel it inside me. I longed for him to fuck me. But I didn't dare touching him! I went to him and kneel next to him, my hands on my thigh. Head bowed. I felt I needed his permission!

"What has happened to you Meg" Harry asked.

"She is not worthy of you" Brit said. She was standing in front of him. She knew what I felt! The way she revealed it made me shameful. Harry looked at me:

"That's right? You still want to suck and to be fucked but you don't dare asking for it?" he asked. I just nodded.

"That's new mental preparation is amazing" laughed Harry.

"Yes really amazing!" said Brit with a grin. I knew this evening will not be like the preceding ones.

"Why don't we get inside?" Harry asked, and we moved inside to find the living room has been changed: The low table had been removed and a pillory was standing there. On the main table I saw leather clothes. I didn't dare to look at them, but Brit did and was happy to try on the bra and thong. I was both excited and anxious at how things were turning on. I approached to have a look at the pillory. It was a wooden structure with a vertical plank with holes in it. A bigger one for the neck and two smaller for the wrists and the plank was silted so it can be opened. There was no lock at it, just a wooden pin, which was out of reach for the man or the woman in the pillory. The rear for it had place for the legs, so the pilloried person would be unable to move its legs.

"I think this for you, Meg!" Brit said harshly. I turned my head to her and saw her wearing a black leather thong and the matching bra. She also had black boots with high heels and a crop in her hand she was moving angrily.

"Yes, Brit" is all I could answer at first, while going in the wooden structure. Harry opened the plank to me.

"Yes Mistress!" Brit corrected, and while I kneeled in the pillory I felt her crop passing on my lower back.

"Yes Mistress" I repeated to avoid her to beat me. I was really fearful. I put my head and arms in the holes and Harry lowered the upper plank and I was stacked. The Harry took my left leg while Brit took the right one, and they locked them. The position was far from comfortable, but excited me. I felt my own juices on my open sex.

"Look at how horny she is, a bitch in heat!" told Brit. I was ashamed she saw it and tell it like that. I think I would have been less humiliated if it was Harry that remarked it. Once again she teased me with her crop.

"I'm sure she wants your dick in her mouth, Harry" she added. Harry complied and came in front of me. I raised my head as far I could and opened my mouth for him and he slid his cock in. It was fairly different from the fellatio I did the days before. I was barely able to move instead of being active, I was passive. With Sean and Rick I could choose how deep they went in my throat. I was able to move my head from side to side. I could slow down or accelerate. I was able to stop sucking to lick their member. Even when they took my head or hair, I still had my hands that I put around their shaft so I was able to avoid them to deep throat me. It was a trick I got from one of my girlfriends. In the pillory I was helpless and Harry stick was longer then Sean's and Rick's ones. He was the one that modulated the length and rhythm of penetration. He was so aroused that he was furiously pumping into my mouth hitting the back of my throat every time. I quickly was coughing and drooling. I wanted to ask him to stop but of course this was impossible!

"Stop, stop, Harry! You're hitting the back of her throat, you're angle is not right, let me help you" ordered Brit. She hold my head, then his dick and eventually he resumed and I felt his sex going lower in my throat so instead of hitting it began to thread into it blocking my breathing, and making me caught more than before to Brit pleasure. She was masturbating and I could see her form the corner of my eyes, but not for long as tears formed in my eyes and flowed onto my cheeks running my makeup. He stopped and I was surprised. Then I felt a throb in his shaft. Something I recognized from when I was a man. In my mouth the effect was terrible. He was about to come!

Earlier, fellatios were only preliminaries. As we were several females and only one male we did not waste their ejaculation in our mouths. So I knew his cum was about to erupt in my mouth, but it would be the first time. I was about to taste man's cum! I began to panic! But lock as I was in the pillory my choices were reduced to wait and try to swallow as fast as possible! His penis went in slowly and I felt the first squirt of sperm. I awaited something salty and viscous. Bu I was surprised by the amount and the strength of his spurt. I tried to swallow it, but his dick was on my tongue path, and the substance was like a toffee: you spread it all around your mouth and it stays stuck to your teeth. I was still concentrated on my tongue and the cum in my mouth when a second jet occurred. It partially went the wrong way I caught more than ever with the cum taste and odor in my mouth and nose. I was coughing so much that Harry withdrew in toy and the third squirt finished ruining my makeup. When I was able to breathe again I felt fingers on my pussy, slowly they went up and down my clef rubbing my big lips. I moaned

"I knew you would like it" Brit said. Then she rubbed in circles around my clitoris. Oh yes I liked it. The forced fellatio was a mess, but I was so horny that I needed more. Then her lubed finger found my anus, and forced it slowly, and I moaned again as she penetrated me with one finger.

"I knew you like it here either" she said. And she stopped and went to Harry. She just let me near the edge of an orgasm and I cannot suppress a frustrated moan.

"You stupid pig, you could take care of where you cum, look at the mess you made. Get near the wall" I was surprised Brit took my case like that. I was trying to rub my legs but they were too wide spread and locked. I noticed at X cross on the wall, and understood what Brit was about to do. Harry would be standing spread eagled. I was trying to contract my vagina's muscle, but it was useless. I taught I couldn't be more frustrated and moaned accordingly. Brit tied Harry. As I looked at him I noticed that he was hair less. So were Sean and Rick. It might be a sequel of their waxing as girls. Haley had got only a band of hair above her cleft and Harry had the same bang above his prick. He had just come and was soft. Brit passed her crop on his ball bag as she had done on my ass. And I saw the arousing effect on Harry. His sex was becoming hard. I wanted it in me at that time. It was just a few feet away, and my cunt was drooling open and ready for it. I couldn't control myself and I was moving my ass as much as I can. Once Harry was hard again Brit turned to me.

"Stop moaning like a bitch in heat, you're so disgusting with your cum covered face" Brit declared. I was already so ashamed, but her humiliation only added to my arousal, as she didn't know for the flavors that cum let in my mouth and nose. "He has just squirted on your face and you want more" she added. It was true. His cock was the only thing I could focus on.

"Where do you want, on your cunt or on your ass, bitch" she asked. Each time she spoke she tried to humiliate me more. It was working, but the more I was ashamed the more I was horny, and then frustrated.

"As you want, Mistress" I replied. Hoping she would help me.

"So I will spank both" she said showing me her crop. I realized I misunderstood.

"Oh no please Mistress" I tried. But she was already behind me, and began to spank me with her bare hand. Her slap were smooth, in fact they were caress, on my cheeks then on my lips, between my cheeks and around my clitoris. I tried to move my hips to reach her hand. I was nearer from the orgasm. She laughed

"Look at how in heat she is!" This was right I was in heat, but I looked at harry and saw he was highly aroused by the show we were giving him. Brit was teasing both of us! She left me. I bite my lower lip to avoid moaning and looked as she rubbed herself against Harry. It was a show dedicated for me. She turned to show him her ass and step backward. His cock was between her legs. I only could imagine the feeling, I longed for it. She spread her legs to show me his cock rubbing on her slit, opening it a little. I missed the friction. She bent forward and her hand between her legs led his cock and went back and from her face I knew she was impaling herself! I moaned with her. Looking at her was a torture as it reminded me how empty I was, but I was unable to look away from her. She was bent forward, her crotch moving forward and backward onto Harry's crotch. Her hands were buried between her legs and I could only imagine one hand on his balls and the other on her clitoris. Oh how much I longed to be able to put my own hand on my clitoris! Harry was also appreciating the situation despite he was unable to move. I was clenching my sex, but it was useless. It was worse when they both shouted in pleasure, and Brit collapsed on the floor exhausted. At that moment I was crying in frustration. It took a few minutes for Brit to stand up and look at Harry.

"You cannot hold longer than that" she said. I saw Harry is shocked. She used her crop to caress his member, but he need more time to recover, and she untie him, and sent him to me. He stood in front of me and I used my tongue on his flaccid cock. I discovered Brit's taste mixed with his cum's one. And little by little he is hard again. This time his prick is just near my mouth and I had to stick my tongue out to lick it. I'm easier time as it let me more self-reliance than before. Once he is had, Brit led him behind me, and with her own hand drives his penis into my slit. She uses Harry to fuck me!

I moaned in relief as he slide in. I'm so wet that I barely felt him, but I need it so much that I'm in heaven. He fuck me slowly. "Quicker!" I asked, "Fuck me deep" I begged... But he withdrew. I moaned I frustration again, and the I felt him pressing onto my anus. Harry is the bigger of the men I took there. And I'm about being sodomized, as I'm locked in a pillory. I'm in fear. I felt his hand at my hips.; then the high pressure and I felt my little hole being not so little. I was opening under his pressure. He was not delicate. There was a little pain, but also arousal. I need him deep into me.

He hardly paused when his cock head was in and impaled me his full length. I moaned in pleasure. I felt my orgasm building very quickly. It was stunting. I nearly vanished from pleasure. I found that female orgasms were stronger than males one, but this one was the stronger I had. He kept on fucking me. I realized he already cum twice, it was not so easy for him this time. As the stimulation continued I felt a second orgasm was building. Did Brit saw it also? She began to pinch my breast; and I drift to my second orgasm. When I returned to my mind Brit allowed me to go out of the pillory. I was hardly able to stand, and with her help we went to the shower. I was still on a post orgasmic daze, but even after that I continued to follow Brit's instruction. I was amazed at how I needed to obey her.

"Megan!, Meg!" I didn't recognize the voice. My whole body was hurting, And I felt so strange. Who was waking me up and calling me 'Megan'. It took me several minutes to have all connected. I was Megan. And it was Brit that was waking me up.

"Ok, ok Brit, How do you do?" I asked to get some time to emerge.

"The man Haley had become-"she began

"Harry" I told her.

"Harry just left. I was about to go in my room to sleep and shower" Brit explained.