The Yellow Sundress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Sandy said sheepishly, "since you want me to be more honest about sex, I did that a lot too, especially after Jim got me worked up, otherwise some nights I would have never gotten to sleep."

"Oh dear," Sherie said, putting her hand to her forehead, and pretending to be shocked, "our supposedly sweet little girls have been doing lots of naughty things. Why didn't they listen to their mothers?"

"That way," she continued in a bitter tone, "according to what I've read, they would be sure that they would take a long time to have their bodies learn how to respond during sex with a boy, or even better yet, maybe never would, and could spend the rest of their lives like a couple of dried up old maids!"

"I don't think my mother wanted that," Sandy said, trying to calm Sherie down, "but maybe she was afraid that the more I 'practiced', the more I'd want the real thing!"

"Well, when I have a daughter," Sherie said angrily, "things are going to be different!"

"What are you going to say to her?" Sandy said with a giggle, finishing her third glass of wine.

"Certainly not what my mother said to me!"

"How about," Sandy suggested in a sweet false voice, trying not to burst out laughing, "Daughter dear, I think it's time you started masturbating frequently; so in the next year or two, after I start you on the pill, and you begin screwing everything in pants, you'll experience oodles of orgasms! ... You do know what to do, dear, don't you, or do I need to get you a book? ... Would you like to borrow my vibrator, or shall I buy you your own?"

"Well maybe not quite like that!" Sherie said, dissolving into laughter, her anger forgotten, "but it's not a bad start!"

Just then they heard Sherie's brother calling down to them that dinner was ready. So they both scampered upstairs to collect their food. As they went out to the back yard, Sandy could see that Sherie's brother was looking at both of them with some interest. Under his gaze, she was suddenly aware once again that she wasn't wearing a bra!

"Stop ogling those young ladies!" Linda said, making a feeble attempt to sound stern.

'Well I was just wondering?" he said, giving her a broad grin.

"Wondering what?" she snapped back at him, "Are they wearing bras; no, isn't it obvious!"

"Yes ... however, what I was wondering was," he said, giving all of them an inquiring look, and then adding with a smirk, clearly trying to stir things up, "since both of these lovelies are going to separated from their boyfriends next month, and ... well ... let's put it this way; if either or both of them were going to require some ... shall we say ... 'assistance' when they get desperate for male company ... I'd be happy to help; no charge of course!"

"In case you've forgotten," Linda said archly, completely taking the bait, and swatting him on the arm, "one of these 'lovelies' is your sister, you filthy pervert! No charge indeed; they have laws in this country you know!"

"You know Sherie," she added, rolling her eyes theatrically, "I had no idea how depraved a person could be until I met your brother!"

"OK, have it Linda's way," he said, trying to sound nonchalant, "But when you're lying there in your dorm room, hard up for a man, and all hot and bothered ..."

"I'm sure you'll be the first one they'll call," Linda interjected sarcastically, "Why don't you serve us those hamburgers, my darling, and stop talking before you say something even more stupid! Are you two eating with us?"

"I think we're going back downstairs," Sandy offered apologetically, "You know, girl talk."

"Well I can't blame you for that," Linda said severely, "No one in her right mind would want to have dinner with this piece of work. But don't go too far away, because if I'm left here all alone with him, I might get raped right here in broad daylight!"

"I just love the coy way she has of telling me what she wants," Sherie's brother said with a snicker, "if you hear any screams, just ignore them."

By this point Sherie and Sandy, when they weren't laughing, had finished putting condiments on their burgers, so they each took a handful of potato chips for their plates, and headed back inside. As they disappeared through the door, they both saw him come up behind Linda, as she was fixing her meal, and put his arms around her so he could squeeze her breasts.

"She wasn't kidding about that rape," Sandy giggled.

"They're pretty much totally in love," Sherie said, "and he's got a job already for after he gets his Master's next spring, same outfit he's working for this summer; except that it's in Chicago, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's something sparkly in her stalking this Christmas."

"Maybe you'll get to be a bridesmaid?" Sandy said with a touch of envy.

"Hope so."

They retreated to the basement, and poured some more wine to have while they ate.

"Sherie," Sandy asked, taking a break from eating her delicious burger, "Did it feel different when you had sex with Adam versus Christopher?"

Adam was Sherie's second serious boyfriend, and they had ended up "going all the way" one night, although, as Sandy knew, it led to an immediate breakup.

"It's kinda hard to tell," Sherie answered, "because of being a virgin and all, and the way it happened."

"How so?"

"Well leading up to it, a couple of other nights I let him put his hands inside my panties under my skirt, but every time he tried to take them off, I stopped him. But that night, even from the moment we first left my house, I was already pretty aroused, who knows why; and thinking about him and sex and everything. Anyway, later on in the basement, he started to undress me; and I didn't put up much of a fight, believe me! When I had nothing left on except my pants, he put his hand inside them so he could play with my pussy while he was kissing my breasts, and I just about went wild, everything was so soft and warm and ready. Finally he took them off, and I didn't lift a finger to stop him, and the next thing I knew he was pushing it inside me. When it started to hurt I sorta came to my senses, but there wasn't any stopping him, he was so desperate to have me. I never even had a chance to relax a little, after he broke through my virginity, and it started to hurt less; because he was already going back and forth, and then he got all tense, and I realized what was going to happen, and I tried to push him off. But it wasn't any use, he was far gone; and way too strong for me, and that was that, no condom or anything! What a mess!"

"So I don't know how to compare, because of the way it hurt; and then I was so frightened about getting pregnant that feeling what actual sex was like was the farthest thing from my mind!"

"You mean you didn't take notes?"

"Ha, ha; you're a riot missy!"

"I know from that day at the pool that Christopher isn't circumcised, and Eric is; I wonder if that makes a difference in how it feels."

"Maybe," Sherie said slyly, now slurring the odd word because of the alcohol, "we could find a way to switch once, just to see? I don't know about Eric, but I'm sure Christopher wouldn't mind a bit. All you'd have to do is wear that yellow sundress, and you could lead him around like a puppy!"

"Sit up Christopher," Sherie sing songed, holding her hand in the air as if to train an invisible dog, "lie down Christopher; roll over Christopher; fuck my hot little pussy Christopher! ... ... Good boy!"

"Sherie; really! No more wine for you, you're cut off."

After a few more peals of laughter over things that probably weren't even funny, they finished their meals, and then Sherie took their plates up to the kitchen. Sandy followed her, as they had decided to walk over to the park, to see who might be there.

Sandy broke out of this reminiscence, as she finally remembered that she needed to be ready soon. So she wrapped herself in the bath towel and returned to her bedroom to get dressed. As she looked at the yellow sundress, she toyed momentarily with the idea of not wearing anything under it, as had occurred after they finished swimming in their underwear that afternoon. Later on, when they kissed in the kitchen, her female instincts had told her with no uncertainty that Eric was very turned on by this situation!

"Better not," she decided, because as much fun as it might be to see how long it would take for Eric to figure out that she was completely naked under the dress, the wet spot that might end up on the back of it from sitting could be pretty embarrassing in front of the others at the party. However, since Eric would, no doubt, be conducting an exploration underneath her skirt at some point, she put on the sexiest pair of panties she owned, white, tiny, transparent, and trimmed with lace.

"Speaking of things white and tiny," she grinned to herself as she packed an overnight bag, "Let's see how these guys react when they see me and Sherie in these bikinis!"

The two of them had gone shopping together, finally selecting two identical suits, with tops that consisted of two very flimsy triangles of cloth, held in place by spaghetti straps that tied around the neck and back. The bottoms were there, although barely; slightly exposing a little of the crack in her hips at the back and reaching just barely high enough to cover her pubic hair. Sandy had done a little extra shaving around the edges of her pussy to make sure that none of it would show. The bottoms were also secured with spaghetti straps that tied in little bows, however, the material at the back and front didn't at all reach together at the sides, leaving quite a bit of nude exposure. The whole swimsuit looked like it might at any moment, either show something strategic, or just fall off altogether, which was probably what the designer intended.

"These should provoke a few male fantasies," Sherie said to Sandy with a wicked grin, "I sure hope for their sakes that the guys are wearing nice loose swim trunks next Saturday!"

As she finished her packing, selecting an outfit for Sunday, her pulse was racing with anticipation. She was going to stay overnight at Eric's, as she had finally had "the conversation" with her mother yesterday, and confessed that she and Eric were sleeping together when they could, and that she was taking birth control pills, and that Eric's parents also knew that this was the case. She had expected a major argument or outburst from her mother, but to her surprise, got neither!

"I suspected as much," her mother had said quietly, "because you just had a different look about you after you started going with Eric. It wasn't very difficult to see that the two of you had fallen in love. I kept wanting to ask you about it; and to make sure there wouldn't be any accidents, but I didn't want to interfere and start another huge fight, like what happened that time when I caught you and Jim."

Her mother had walked in on a completely naked Sandy, and a half naked Jim starting to make out on the recreation room sofa after the senior prom. The "discussion" the next morning ended up making thermonuclear war look fairly non-violent by comparison!

"I'm glad you've told me, even though a part of me doesn't want to accept that you are almost grown up! If you want to stay at Eric's after the party then you can, because you won't be able to see much of him with both of you out of town at different universities. Maybe that's a good thing as far as study time is concerned. Anyway Sandra, if this is the real thing, it will stand up to a separation."

Sandy came down the stairs with her overnight bag and purse and went into the living room to wait.

"Just make and excuse to Eric when he comes," her mother had asked, "I know that it's not polite, but I'm just not ready to have a normal conversation with him quite yet, knowing what I know now. It's a parent thing, Sandra; you'll understand when you have your own children."

She heard a car turning into the driveway, and jumped up to answer the door.

Eric came inside and Sandy gave him a hug that included a brief kiss on the lips.

As he picked up her overnight bag, he asked, "Shouldn't we say goodbye to your mother?"

"She's out shopping with Nancy."

Nancy was Sandy's younger sister.

"So we're all alone, and you're wearing that sundress I love so much ... maybe we should go upstairs; and then you could let me see whether it comes off easily!" he said with a grin.

"Behave yourself! We have things to do before the party. Men ... do they ever stop thinking about sex?"

"Never," Eric said cheerfully, "and if they have a girlfriend who looks like you do in that dress, it's the only thing they think about!"

As they walked to the car, Sandy felt quite the hypocrite, given that sex was also about the only thing she herself had been thinking about since she woke up that morning.

They drove off, making various stops for groceries, liquor and beer for the pool party they were hosting at Eric's house. The other invited couples, Sherie and Christopher, as well as Laura and Dave, were also going to stay over that night, so the drinking and driving problem wasn't a concern.

When they arrived at Eric's house, he put her bag into his room, and they unloaded the supplies for lunch and dinner. Eric put the beer in the freezer to chill it quicker, while Sandy prepared some vodka and lemonade in a large pitcher, a favourite drink of she and Sherie. Eric uncovered and wheeled out the barbecue on the spacious wooden deck that overlooked a gracefully curving pool, totally surrounded by a privacy fence of matching cedar planks. The fence was camouflaged by an army of tall cedars, marching in rows inside its perimeter. The backyard, Sandy knew from experience, was completely private from the prying eyes of any neighbours.

It wasn't very long before they heard the doorbell, and Sandy went to answer it, ushering Christopher and Sherie into the house and directing them to put their things in the bedroom Eric has assigned to them. Just as they were getting settled, another ring announced that Laura and Dave had arrived, and she scrambled to the front door to greet them. Now this was a much more interesting set of guests for a number of reasons, as neither Sandy nor Sherie were exactly sure of their status as a couple, or whether they were even sleeping together!

Dave was a friend of both Christopher and Eric, and had met Laura through the other two couples. He was not tall, but very handsome, with dark hair and the sort of eyes that could look right into a girl's innermost soul. Laura was a tiny natural blonde, maybe five feet on a very good day, but with a figure that was much better developed than either of the other two girls. Today she had tied her long hair into a curving pony tail, and was wearing a short flaring navy mini skirt and a semi-transparent pink blouse that allowed anyone caring to look, to see a lacy bra that restrained, given her petite size, some considerable assets.

After some hugs and greetings, Sandy nervously directed them to the other bedroom; unsure as to whether this was what was expected. But, hearing no objections, she showed them how to navigate from there to the deck, where Eric was busy with the barbecue, preparing a "gourmet" lunch of hotdogs, potato chips and fruit.

As Eric worked away at the grill, Christopher, who as Eric's best friend knew the house intimately, took charge of the drinks service, and soon everyone had either a beer or the high octane lemonade that Sandy had made. It wasn't very long until there was much more laughter and flushed faces as they sat around the patio table, causing Eric to scold them, as he served the food, to make sure they ate something before they drank anything more.

When lunch was over, Sandy, feeling very much the lady of the house, notwithstanding the two drinks she had consumed, directed the clearing of the table by she and Sherie. As the two of them giggled their way through this task, she reminded herself to slow down a little on the "lemonade"; Eric might not want to make love to a drunken slut, sundress or not!

As it was universally decided to give a little time before a swim, a game was suggested, and the Trivial Pursuit box was produced, a favourite that had produced several epic battles of "boys against girls" in the past. This game was more riotous than usual, as Laura innocently provided several answers that were so suggestive that the others were in hysterics at the implied innuendos.

Finally, it was time to swim, the cool clear bluish tinged water was so inviting as a way to cool off the sun-drenched and alcohol induced temperatures around the table.

"C'mon girls", Sherie commanded, "we'll change in my room; no boys allowed!"

"Can't I watch?" Christopher complained with a large grin.

"Not a chance," Sherie answered with a laugh, "you spend way to much time fantasizing about Sandy as it is!"

Sandy took note of this remark; if what Sherie had said a number of times was true, Christopher clearly thought she was pretty hot stuff! But she was still puzzled; how a guy who was with Sherie could be even thinking about another girl, sundress or not, was a complete mystery to her.

The girls retreated to a bedroom after Laura and Sandy retrieved their swimsuits; and a few other things for afterwards. Since Sandy had so little to take off, she was the first one changed.

"Wow!" Laura said with wide eyes, as she wrestled with the catch at the back of her bra, while looking at Sandy's bikini, "If there was any less of that thing, there wouldn't be any point in even wearing one! You're going to let the guys see you in that?"

"Why not?" Sherie added with a giggle, as she twirled around for Laura in her own bikini, "Christopher and Eric have seen us swimming with just our panties on, so it's a little late for false modesty. I'm sure Dave won't mind taking a look at us though, will he?"

"Hopefully his eyeballs won't fall out when he sees you two," Laura replied with a sarcastic little laugh, "I feel a little overdressed!"

Laura was sporting a hot pink two piece swim suit with a much more conservatively cut bottom and a top that clearly had some engineering in support of her ample chest.

"If I tried to wear a swimsuit like yours, Sherie," she giggled, "I'd end up falling out all over the place!"

"And wouldn't the guys love that!" Sherie said laughing, "Maybe you could have an accident with your bikini in the pool this afternoon, and give them a treat, because Sandy and I just don't ... how shall I put it politely ... quite stack up to you. When it comes to breasts, Eric and Christopher are both hardship cases!"

"If I have too many more drinks," Laura replied ruefully, "there's no telling what I might be talked into!"

The three girls left the bedroom and paraded out to the deck, where the boys were waiting. They were greeted by a stunned Christopher and Dave, who had apparently become speechless at the sight of the microscopic bikinis. Eric, showing some presence of mind, was able to offer a comment.

"Girls, I think I may have just died and gone directly to heaven."

"You like?" Sherie said with a mischievous grin, doing another twirl, this time for Eric's benefit.

"Oh yeah, I like!" Eric said with a grin, "What happens if you give that little bow right there a tug?" Eric added, pointing at the side of Sherie's bikini bottom.

"Maybe I'll let you find out this afternoon," Sherie answered flirtatiously, "but of course you'll have to get permission from your mother!"

"If my mother saw me looking at you girls in those bikini's," Eric offered wryly, "she'd ground me for the rest of my life. But who cares, it's worth it."

"Oh dear, Rhett," Sherie said mischievously, pulling one of the little bows apart and feigning a southern accent, "I'm afraid my swimming costume is coming quite undone. What shall I do?"