The Yellow Sundress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The panels of material that formed the front and back of the bikini fell aside, letting the entire audience get a quick glimpse of some reddish pubic hair before Sherie pulled them back into position, and re-tied the bow.

"Oh my, my," she simpered in her mock accent, "I'm afraid you've seen some of my maidenly parts, I hope you don't mind?"

"Oh I don't mind at all," Eric said with a laugh, while rolling his eyes at Sandy, "However, I think that I better dive into this pool right now, or things are going to get pretty embarrassing!"

Sandy and Christopher exchanged knowing glances. They both knew that when Sherie wanted to stir things up, plenty could happen!

Eric dove into the water, quickly followed by the rest of the group. There was some general fun in the pool, although Sandy sensed that Dave and Laura were more than a little surprised at Sherie's very bold behaviour.

After a while Sherie and Sandy insisted that the boys toss them from an upright position using their outstretched crossed hands to lift them by the feet, before thrusting them up through the air into the deeper water. Laura decided to give it a try, and her squeals of delight, as she emerged from the watery depths, suggested to Sandy that she enjoyed it as much as she and Sherie did.

As Sandy and Laura waited for Sherie to take a turn, Laura whispered to her with eyes the size of saucers.

"You let the boys lift you up in the air like that with your legs apart and just a pair of wet panties on?"

"Yes."

"But they must have been able to see almost everything!"

"Pretty much," Sandy answered, trying to sound matter-of-fact, "at least that's what Eric told me afterward."

"I don't know whether I have enough nerve to do something like that," Laura said timidly, "but I bet the guys loved it!"

"No doubt," Sandy said with a smile, "but you know, it's funny, I wasn't really nearly as shy as I would have thought. In fact, I didn't mind at all that they could see quite a bit, because I was having so much fun. It all just seemed very natural."

As everyone was rather waterlogged by this point, the pool was vacated for some sunbathing on the deck. Christopher did another round of bartending and Eric produced some bowls of potato chips for the famished swimmers. As Sandy lay there, enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun, she knew she was a tiny bit drunk, but she felt so nice, she really didn't care. Plus, she observed, the rest of the group weren't feeling any pain either!

After quite a while Eric suggested another swim, claiming that he needed to burn off a few of the beers he had consumed. His slightly lopsided smile indicated that a dose of "pool rehab" wouldn't be out of place, Sandy thought to herself with an inward grin.

"How about a pool game," Sherie suggested, much more loudly than was necessary.

"What sort of game?" Dave asked.

"Have you ever played 'Marco Polo'?" Sherie asked.

"How does it work?" Laura asked.

"It's like water tag, but we need a blindfold," Sherie explained, "Now whoever is 'it' wears the blindfold and calls out 'Marco', and everyone else in the pool has to say 'Polo', so the 'it' person can locate them by sound. When he or she tags another player anywhere on their body, then they're 'it' for the next round."

"Sounds like fun?" Eric said, "I'm in. What do you play for?"

"Well," Sherie said suggestively, smirking at him, "would you like to play just for fun, or maybe for some real stakes?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I know you're just dying to get me out of this bikini," she said, teasing him, and then adding sarcastically, "not ... of course that Christopher or Dave would even care less if I was stripped naked, because they're such gentlemen!"

"Right!" Eric said with some irony.

Clearly, Sandy observed, Sherie had everyone's attention, "Oh, oh, her comes something!" she thought.

"So if you get tagged, you have to take off your swimsuit, and be 'it' naked. And, you can't put it back on after you've tagged someone else."

"That's not fair!" Laura challenged, sounding a little worried, even though she wasn't exactly sober, "The boys are better swimmers, and we girls will end up with nothing on almost right away."

"OK, Laura," Sherie said cheerfully, "We'll make it more even. If you are 'it' you have to take off one piece of your swimming suit, so the guys will be buck naked if they get tagged once, but it will take two times for a girl to get down to the altogether.

There was a pause as the others considered Sherie's daring proposal.

"If we do play," Christopher asked, breaking the silence, "how will the game end?"

"OK, how about this?" Sherie offered, "Once you are naked, if you get tagged 'it' another time, you have one more turn, and after you get someone else, you're out of the game, and you have to go sit on the side of the pool with your knees up and your legs apart, boy or girl, so everyone can see. When that happens you've been sent to the 'sideshow', and you have to stay there like that for one full turn to punish you for being such a pathetic 'Marco Polo' player. When the turn is over you get out of the pool and go sit over on the patio chairs, but you can't put your stuff back on until the game is done. When we're down to one person with something on, then we have a winner."

There were a few nervous glances back and forth. Sandy felt herself blushing a little as she considered what would happen if she didn't do very well in the proposed game; sitting on the edge of the pool with everything exposed in broad daylight! But, she decided, if the others would play, she would too; she wasn't going to be a 'chicken'!

"When I win, what do I get?" Eric asked with a silly grin.

"You mean besides getting to see my pussy?" Sherie challenged playfully, slapping him lightly on the shoulder.

"Yes, there should be a prize."

Sandy realized that Eric was a little more inebriated than she had thought. This didn't bode well for his chances in the upcoming game!

"OK ... winner gets to have all of the losers as his or her slaves for one hour tonight after dinner."

"What would you have to do?" Laura asked, again sounding a little worried.

"Probably something with someone who isn't your boyfriend or girlfriend. Depends what the winner decides."

"But nothing gross," Laura complained.

"OK, tell you what, if you are asked to do something too 'over the top', you can protest to everyone else. If the group thinks it's unfair, then you don't have to do it." Sherie said.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Laura said, now giggling, "Maybe I better have another drink!"

There were some further glances back and forth, but a number of smiles and excited faces indicated to Sandy that no one was backing out!

"OK, everyone," Sherie said in a commanding way, "if you want to use the washroom, or whatever, now's your chance, 'cause we're going to start in just a minute. Eric we need a blindfold."

"I'll get a dish towel from the kitchen, there are a couple of older ones that should work." he replied.

There was some commotion as various people, Sandy included, used the facilities. When she got back to the deck everyone was already standing in the shallow end.

"How do we start?" Dave asked, "Paper, hammer, scissors until someone is it?"

"I'll be 'it'," Sandy volunteered, inspiration striking her, "I was last one ready."

"You don't have to do that," Eric said.

"I don't mind," she answered him, trying not to smirk.

"OK, Sandy, thanks; I guess that solves that," Christopher said.

"Fine," Dave said, "Sandy's 'it'"

"Boy, are you people ever dense!" Sherie said, throwing her eyes skyward and putting her hands on her hips.

"How so?" Laura asked.

"OK, children; listen up! Miss Sandy here just pulled a fast one on you; because by being 'it', she won't run the risk of having to take anything off for the first round. Talk about clueless!"

"But ..." Eric said, with a look of chagrin.

"No 'buts'," Sandy said smirking, "You snooze; you lose!"

There was some general moaning from the others as they realized what had transpired, but by then Sherie was fastening the blindfold, and leading Sandy to stand in the deepest part of the shallow end, fairly close to the center of the pool, where the water was almost up to her shoulders.

"OK," Sherie said, "Here's how each round works, Sandy will call out 'one steamboat', 'two steamboat', 'three steamboat', but no too fast, and everyone can swim away anywhere they want. After that if she says 'Marco', you have to reply 'Polo', and you can't whisper, it has to be loud! If you don't reply, or get out of the pool, you lose; and you're not only 'it' but you have to take something off, or if you're already naked then you lose, and after you tag someone, you become the 'sideshow' for one turn. Got it?"

"What if you're under the water when she calls out?" Christopher asked.

"Then obviously you can't answer; but if you dive under just as she starts to call, to avoid answering, then you're 'it'. And remember, she can hear all of the splashing. I've seen some people try diving under all the time, and most of them got caught quickly when they surfaced.

"Ready?" Sherie asked.

Although she couldn't see a thing, she heard some sounds of assent from various points around her.

"Start Sandy," Sherie commanded.

She heard a lot of splashing and thrashing as people tried to get into spots where they couldn't be easily caught. When she finished her "steamboats", she called out "Marco", to a chorus of "Polo's" from everywhere. She dove this way and that, but was frustrated in her attempt to touch anyone, even though she knew from the currents of water buffeting her, that she had been close. Even as she called out, again and again, she could hear giggles and laughter between the responses. She swam carefully into the deep end, sensing that someone was near, when she called "Marco" the answering "Polo" was very close, and to the left. She gave a mighty lunge into the water, and felt a foot, although she wasn't sure whether it was male or female. When she surfaced she saw Dave, looking chagrined, treading water next to her, while the others were whooping with delight!

"I got him!" she announced.

"Oh, God!" he said, a little anxiously.

"Off with them," Laura demanded with some glee, "the other girls want to see your weenie!"

"Just remember I'm now 'it', babe," Dave said, glaring at her, but still smiling, "and I'm going to try my best to get you next!"

"Even if you do, I have to be touched twice before it gets serious," she laughed, sticking her tongue out at him.

"OK, you two," Sherie said with a laugh, "stop bickering. Dave, you know what comes next?"

Dave swam to the side of the pool, and, while hanging on to the coping with one hand, removed his swim trunks with the other, throwing them onto the deck.

"Can I have the blindfold please Sandy?" Sherie asked, "Dave, you have to come over here to start."

"Are you going to look?" he said, trying for bravado, but probably a bit nervous, Sandy decided to herself.

"Of course I'm going to look," Sherie said with some exasperation, "C'mon let's go!"

Dave swam over to where Sherie was and she put on the blindfold. In the shallower water, through the ripples, Sandy could make out his penis, and the dark mass of pubic hair surrounding it. He was also circumcised, she noticed, like Eric.

Sherie started the next round, and Sandy beat a retreat to the shallow end. It only took about three "Marco's" before she heard a squeal; Dave had indeed succeeded in tagging Laura!

"I warned you," Dave said to her with a big grin after he removed the blindfold.

"That's not fair!" Laura complained, "He was going after me deliberately."

"How would he be able to do that?" Sherie said, "He couldn't see a thing."

"Oh, stop whining, babe, and take your top off!" Dave said cheerfully, "I'm already completely naked, and you're only going to have to show your breasts."

The he added more graciously, "Do you need help?"

"From you; no way! ... Christopher," she said suggestively, swimming over that way and coming up very close to him, so she could put her arms around his neck, "Would you be a sweetheart and help me take this off please."

"I guess if you turn around," Christopher said awkwardly, looking a little abashed.

"Oh no," Laura said, giving Sandy, who was next to them, a little wink "I'm sure if you just reach around back there you'll be able to undo it easily."

Of course in order to that Christopher had to pull her quite close to him.

As he began to do so, Sherie protested, "Hey! That's not part of the game."

"It is now," Laura said, "you didn't make any rules about how you took your swimsuit off."

By this point, Christopher had the bikini top undone, and with Laura's urging, pulled it off her shoulders and threw it out of the pool. He had hardly finished before Laura took his hand and put it on one of her very full bare breasts.

"Pretty nice, don't you think?" she said to him with a slightly inebriated giggle, "This is what a real woman feels like. Sherie told me when we were changing she wanted you to find out!"

"I did not!" Sherie said hotly, "And you're 'it', so stop seducing my boyfriend and come over here for the next round."

Laura moved over to the starting spot, a little reluctantly Sandy thought; she was probably enjoying letting Christopher "feel her up".

It took quite a while for Laura to tag anyone, but as luck would have it, she eventually got Sandy.

As Sandy removed her bikini top, she wasn't particularly embarrassed, after all Eric and Christopher had seen her that way before; except that it wasn't so great having to show off her modest assets after the boys had been able to admire Laura's substantial breasts.

On her next turn as 'it', Sandy moved carefully through the water, calling out from time to time, until she became suspicious that there were a cluster of swimmers in the shallow end. She moved in that direction, and once her feet touched bottom, she picked up the sound of someone trying to swim silently past her. She immediately dove under the water with an outstretched hand, figuring that the fleeing person would dive to avoid her. Her tactic worked, except that she ended up touching something soft and hairy, and then she realized that she had touched one of the boys directly on his genitals! She was already blushing as she surfaced, to find that Dave had been the unlucky recipient of her action.

"Oh, sorry," she said to him, totally embarrassed.

"Where did she get you?" Laura asked.

"Guess?" Dave replied, not looking very happy that he was now the first loser of the game.

"Good work Sandy," Laura laughed excitedly, "he rather likes to have a girl touch him there!"

Dave took the blindfold from Sandy, and in the next round he managed to tag Sherie. Dave got up on the edge of the pool, as he prepared to become the "sideshow". As he sat there, blushing and fully exposed in the sunlight, Sandy noticed how small his penis seemed to be, resting against the pinkish wrinkled skin of his scrotum, like a Greek statue. Must be the cool water she thought to herself, because even when Eric was relaxed after lovemaking, his was bigger than that, although Dave seemed thicker around. Whoever had circumcised Dave had certainly made a complete job if it. Even in a flaccid state, the head of his penis was completely exposed, right down to the smooth round edges that marked the base of helmet shaped purplish grey tip.

"Wonder what it looks like erect," she thought to herself with some curiosity.

Sherie made short work of both her bikini top and her turn, nailing Laura almost immediately.

"Aren't you going to ask Christopher to help this time?" Sherie said to Laura in a challenging way.

"Of course," Laura said, pulling herself along the side of the pool until she was next to him.

"Why don't you dive under the water and strip them off?" Laura said to him, batting her eyelashes, and then giving him a little kiss, deliberately letting her breasts rub against his chest just under the water, "But don't look or anything, your girlfriend might not like it."

Christopher looked at Sherie uncertainly.

'Well go on, do what the lady wants," Sherie demanded coolly, clearly trying not to react to Laura's flirtations.

Christopher did a duck dive, and was under the water for some time, eventually emerging with the pink bottom of Laura's bikini.

"I hope you didn't touch anything naughty, young man!" Sherie scolded, waving a finger at him.

"Nope!" Christopher grinned.

"Christopher," Laura scolded, "you just wasted a perfect opportunity."

"Oh, it would be perfect, all right," Christopher replied with a wry smile, "until Dave started to take me apart piece by piece."

Dave just grinned back at Christopher from his patio chair, which he had pulled up close to the edge of the pool.

"You at least looked, didn't you?" Laura said, giving him a 'come hither' smile.

"Yes."

"See anything interesting?"

"Plenty!"

"OK, that's enough you two," Sherie commanded, "Laura let's go; you're 'it'"

Another lengthy turn ensued; finally Sandy felt a hand touch her arm under the water. When she surfaced, Laura was announcing her success.

"Aren't you going to get one of the boys to help you?" Sherie said, teasing her a little.

"Thanks, but I'll manage," Sandy replied as she pulled the little bows at the sides of her bikini open. Once she had the rest of the suit off, she threw it over the side of the pool. As she held onto the coping, she knew she was colouring a little from being totally nude in front of everyone, even though she was still under the water. She just hoped it didn't show too much. But it was her turn next, she thought with some relief, so she couldn't be the 'sideshow', at least not yet!

Sandy was a good swimmer, and had started to develop a technique for finding a target by this time. And it served her well as she got Eric without much trouble.

Eric didn't seem very concerned at all about losing his trunks, maybe because only Christopher and Sherie had anything left on by this point. He flung them away and took the blindfold from Sandy without complaint.

Once his turn began, he managed to easily tag Laura, which was predictable given that she was the weakest of the group in the water. He busied himself with blindfolding Laura for a turn, and Sandy noticed him admiring Laura's full breasts as he completed his task.

This time Laura's turn seemed to last forever, as she chased the sound of the other four here and there. Finally she made a desperation move that resulted in her tagging Sandy. Sandy couldn't believe that Laura had managed to get her yet again! She was about to go to the side of the pool and accept her fate when she realized that Laura would have to go first. And, even better, that if she tagged either Christopher or Sherie in the next round the game would be over, and she wouldn't have to give a 'sideshow'. But, if she got Eric, she was going to suffer the same fate as Laura, and have to put her pussy on display for everyone to see!

Despite her earlier protestations of modesty, Laura wasn't nearly as shy as Sandy would have been; perhaps she was just inebriated enough not to care! She got out of the pool and seated her petite frame at the edge, and pulled her knees up and apart without any hesitation. She even exchanged banter with the three guys, as she sat there completely exposed, the tiny pink inner lips of her pussy peeking only slightly out into view from inside their more substantial neighbours. Laura, Sandy observed, was not only a "real blond", but unlike many other girls Sandy had seen in locker rooms and the like, the hair covering her pussy was just as fair as that on her head, so it didn't provide much cover for her femininity, and even less so because it was wet. It seemed a little unfair to Sandy that Laura, compared to her, had so little down below, and so much more up top, even though, she rationalized, Eric just loved to play with the "assets" between her legs.