The Yellow Sundress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two. One on the chair," Eric said with a smile, "and one on the floor."

"You're just a regular 'man about the house', aren't you?" Sandy said laughing at her own joke.

"How was it with Christopher?" he asked, a slight shadow of concern crossing his face.

'Fine, good actually! We should try it that way one night. You know, Eric, afterwards I was thinking that, depending on us ... that could end up being the only other man I ever have sex with besides you."

Before he could say anything more, she gave him a deep and passionate kiss. When they broke it off, she saw Sherie up on the deck, trying on her sundress.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"This dress has some kind of magic in it, I thought I'd put it on and see if it improves my sex life."

"It doesn't look all that necessary based on what I saw not so long ago. And anyway, it's not really your colour, you know!"

Sherie had hardly finished zipping up the dress, which fit her quite nicely, as she and Sandy were very close in size, when Dave made an appearance wearing just shorts.

"Coming for a swim, or maybe a slave auction?" Sherie teased.

"A swim I think," he replied with a grin, "What happened to our suits?"

"They're in the dryer, but you don't need one; this pool is now officially 'clothing optional', or perhaps in your case, Slave Dave, 'nakedness mandatory', so why don't you just get rid of those shorts!"

By this time Sandy could see that Dave was aware that the others were swimming in the nude, so he pulled off his shorts and underwear, and dived into the water.

Just then, Laura came out of the sliders wearing a short terrycloth white robe. She looked at little unsteady as she sat in a chair, and the robe parted below the belt, providing a brief view of her small puff of blonde pubic hair, and some of the tiny pink pussy lips nestled beneath it.

Sandy and the others swam to the edge of the pool and hooked their elbows on the coping.

Finally sitting, Laura covered herself as best she could and gave them a crooked smile.

"Are you all right?" Sandy asked sympathetically.

"I think so, I threw up twice just now, and that seemed to help," she answered.

"I'm sorry Dave," she continued in a sincere tone of voice, "I guess that wasn't much fun, making love to somebody that drunk? God, what an idiot I am!"

"It's OK," Dave answered gently from the edge of the pool, "It was fine, really!"

"Did I enjoy it?"

"I guess so, I didn't realize 'til afterwards how far out of it you were."

"Don't be such a gentleman; 'far out of it' doesn't quite cover the circumstances; 'plastered out of my gourd', would be a better term," Laura offered contritely, "whatever else happens tonight don't let me have anything more to drink, no matter how I try to bribe you."

"What did you have in mind?" Christopher asked with a grin.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Sherie said sharply, "You're still all my slaves, and comments like that could result in consequences, mister!"

"Oh ... right," Christopher said in a concerned tone.

"That's more like it," Sherie said, trying to sound stern, all the while giving Sandy a sly wink.

"What do I have to do?" Laura said cautiously.

"First thing, come jump in the pool, it will help clear your head," Sherie said with a small laugh.

Laura got up, giving everyone another peep show.

"I'll get my suit."

"Uh, Laura," Sherie said, "Look a little closer at everyone in the pool; you don't need a suit."

To help Sherie make the point, Eric swam backward from the edge, so Laura would have no illusions that he wasn't wearing his swim trunks.

"Oh, you're all skinny dipping," Laura said with a small giggle, "I get it."

Without further comment, Laura undid the belt of her robe and let it fall from her shoulders onto the deck, once again showing off her magnificent full breasts as she walked over to the diving board. She positioned herself at the end of it, and then dove into the water with a respectable lack of splash for someone in her condition. As she broke the surface the others began swimming around again, waiting for Sherie's next command. Laura pushed her streaming hair from her face, and began treading water; then she swam to the shallow end, where she sat on the steps, almost completely out of the water.

"You're right Sherie, that helps," she offered with a grin, "I'm going to be human again soon, I hope!"

"Don't get too comfortable," Sherie said with a mischievous laugh, first looking Laura's nude body up and down, and them glancing at the three guys significantly, "I'm haven't started on you yet; and I've got a whole hour!"

"What do I have to do?" Laura said nervously, although Sandy thought she could see a bit of a twinkle of anticipation in her eyes.

"I'm not quite sure," Sherie said with an evil smile, looking around at her audience, and then lifting up the skirt of the yellow sundress to her waist, exposing her pussy, "But I'm pretty certain it'll involve a certain part of you that looks like this!"