The Yes Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
The Downfall of a girl who wanted to be liked.
3.4k words
4.28
49.7k
27

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
278 Followers

Please be warned that this story is quite dark and mean-spirited. While no pain or torture will be depicted, this story contains sadistic characters that have no respect for the protagonist. This continuing story will not end well for the main character. I do not condone the actions shown in this story, fetishes aside. If these don't bother you, then I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to comment.

All the characters in the series are over 18 years old.

*****

The Poker Game with Daddy's best friends

Daddy dropped me off at the bar. I was encouraged to wear my cheerleader outfit given by my new friend. He told me to tell the bouncer a password. I had to remember the phrase, 'tonight I feel lucky.'

He then drove off, leaving his little girl in front of some odd bar, with a silhouette of a woman as lights flashed it's name.

Sklavin Bar

That was a weird name. I approached the entrance, where a big black man stood at the bar. His biceps bulged through his tight t-shirt, and his eyes pierced through my body. It was terrifying yet exhilarating. A second one was standing at the other side of the door. He was much shorter, but his eyes showed signs of insanity, which frightened me more. Both scanned my scantily clad body.

"Id, pretty?" the black bouncer asked in his deep voice.

"Umm, tonight I feel lucky?" I stuttered. I am not sure if this might work.

Their grins widened.

"Ok. Jeff I'm taking her to the back," he told the second bouncer, as he directed me to the back.

As I was walking, I saw some girl squatting on the concrete with a man's penis her mouth. My mouth dropped at the site. I was then led to a door, where I was told to go in. Four old men were sitting around a table. One of them got up to greet me. I recognized him almost instantly.

"Hello Mr. East," I quietly greet myself.

"Please just call me Larry," he replied cheerfully, while hugging me for an awkwardly long time. "Happy Birthday young lady. We are looking forward to get to know you more."

"Thank you Larry," I replied back. I felt his hands squeeze my ass. I wanted to slap him, but I remembered what I must follow. Besides, for and old man, he didn't look too bad. He still had a head full of hair, and I did not feel any belly.

"Have you ever played poker before?"

"No I haven't," I know I just said no, but I think that would be forgiving as I honestly didn't know how to play.

"No problem," he replied cheerfully. "We'll teach you the basics, then we can start the game. The chips are ready for you. These are the other players, Jeremy, Tyler, and Matt."

"How you young lady," Matt greeted, while offering a glass of whisky.

"Oh no thanks," I said politely. "I don't drink."

"You're 18 ,right," Tyler asked.

"Yes, but the age limit is 21 years."

"That's the age you can buy alcohol," Matt pointed out, smiling. "I'm giving it to you freely."

I couldn't argue with that. I took the glass. The whiskey burned my throat. Everyone laughed, as they poured another drink. They offered to mix my drinks with coke, to help drink it. As soon as they taught me the rules, they, then ordered 18 shots for me.

"We are not going to start, until you finish your shots," Matt insisted. "Think the bar guy calls it a blowjob."

"If I didn't know better, you are trying to make me drunk," I giggled.

"Drunk girls are the best kind," Tyler laughed.

They counted each drink, I gulped. After the eighteenth shot, I felt a bit tipsy. They poured me a glass of whiskey and coke. Thankfully they said I can take my time with it.

The game has begun. Somehow whatever I learned disappeared after my birthday shots. The older men laughed when I said words like 'hit me', or 'go fish.' I just tried to follow what they did. Before I knew it, I lost all of daddy's money.

"Don't think your daddy would like that," Tyler laughed. "He's the guy takes our money."

"Does that mean I'm out?" I asked. I wasn't sure what dad would say if I lost his 100 grand.

"Normally one of us would cash in more chips or leave early," Larry replied. "Do you have 100,000 dollars cash?"

I was silent.

"Then there's nothing we can do," he said. "I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with your dad."

"Unless," Larry continued. "You offer something else."

I knew what he was going to ask. I don't know if it was my needing to follow the yes philosophy through, or I was just that wasted, but I decided to hear him out.

"You can bet your clothes," Larry said grinning. "Bet one item, and you'll be all in. If you win, you can get the money from the pile. Lose and you give us whatever we want from you."

My heart was pounding. At the rate this is going, I might as well parade around the bar naked. I was always taught purity is the most important thing a girl could have. However I am not a girl, I'm a woman. I also must continue the yes philosophy. Hence I uttered the word, "Yes."

The cards were dealt. I crossed my fingers hoping to win something. After the others placed their bets, and the rest of the cards were dealt.

"Nice," Matt smiles, as he grabbed the chips from the pot. "Looks like I win."

Knowing what he wanted, I started removing my heels.

"Leave that on and come to me," he ordered. "I choose what I want."

I moved towards him. His hands went around my waist as he unbuttoned my skirt. It fell to the ground, exposing my white panties. Expecting me to give it to him, I bent over to pick it up from the floor, only to feel his fingers between my legs. I would have slapped him, then and there, but that would've been something mom would do. Instead, I put my hand on top of his to help him rub me a little more. I finally gave him my skirt, and went back to my seat, only to lose the next set.

"Great, I'll come over there, sweety," Larry chuckled, as he got up to pick his item.

He stood before me, as he pulled off my tight sweater. My mind just flashed back when I was in my underwear with Andy, this afternoon.

"Matching bra," he commented. "I certainly can't wait to see what's under it."

I kept quiet. Somehow this felt exhilarating to be exposed like this. Goosebumps were travelling through my exposed skin. The penetrating eyes from these men seem to pierce through my breasts, with the signal travelling to my inner thighs.

I was too distracted by this unexpected sensation that I did not know that they dealt another hand. They told me to show my cards. They all moved closer, looking dumbfounded.

"Holy shit," Tyler shouted. "This bitch got a royal flush!"

"Looks like you win your first hand," Larry smiled.

I had no idea what that meant, but after what Larry said, I took the chips to my end. Matt was looking rather upset, as he bet all of his chips on this hand. He chose to watch the game, but Matt offered a solution.

"Why not do a similar bet, like Amy?"

"Why do you want to see me undress?" he asked somewhat surprised.

"Who said we want your clothes?" Larry retorted. "Give us access to one of your bank accounts. It'll be more interesting."

"Hmm, that would be the stupidest thing to do," Matt laughed. "What the hell, let's do this"

The next cards were dealt. This time I had money. I started to pay attention. I had a King card, so I decided to bet big. As the cards were dealt I got more confident seeing two more come down. I decided to bet all of my chips in. Larry also followed suit.

"I'm going all in," he said. "But my pot is bigger than yours. You'll have to forfeit."

"Why," I whined. "I wanna keep playing."

"Well," He pondered. "Since you were betting your stuff, you can match with one more items. If you win, you get to win 300,000 dollars. That's a lot of money."

He's right. The amount was so high I just agreed right there. I showed my cards. At first it seems like I won. Tyler said I had a full house with 3 kings and 2 aces. Larry only had a single pair. However Matt gave a huge grin and displayed his cards.

"Full house," He shouts. "I got three aces and two kings."

"Nice one," Larry said. "Well I know when I'm defeated. I'll just watch the rest of the game."

"Don't you want to bet something?"

"Nah guys," he laughs. "I'll help our young guest here. She seems to be struggling."

"Coward," Matt snickers. "Come over to me. I know what I want."

I walk up to Matt, but I was stopped.

"Bring me your purse. If my own money account is up for grabs, then that means same with your things."

This startled me a bit. What does he want from purse? He was not wrong though. If he was willing to bet his property, who am I to say no.

I stupidly brought my purse along. He muddles through it and picks out my phone. He demands me to give away my password in my phone. I should not have drank that much.

"8432!" I yelled. "It's also my pin number!"

"I'm glad you told me," he laughed. He turned to mutter, "How much did she drink?"

I walk back to my chair to find Larry on my seat. He signals me to sit on his lap like some child. I obeyed. I smiled as I sat on his lap, as I could feel a bulge as I sat down.

The next cards were dealt. I felt more comfortable knowing I had someone to help me at least, or I thought he was there to help me. Unfortunately, I still lost this hand. I had to walk up to Tyler, who got up to hug me. As he did, he unsnapped my bra. My breasts, for the first time were fully exposed. They were small, yet firm. As he was hugging me, he whispered, "Don't bother covering up, we all are used to seeing naked bitches."

With my hands down, I went back to my seat on Larry's lap. Being in my underwear was unnerving enough, but my boobs exposed aroused me. Larry kept the next cards against my breasts. Each card pressed against my nipples. I felt them harden to what felt like cold cards.

"Let's try to play all out."

"But you didn't see the cards."

"Pressing against the chest is good luck," he assured me.

This just sounded like an excuse to touch my breasts, but I allowed it. Finally the cards were exposed. I lost again. Matt has me come to him. He tosses my phone to Larry and tells him to record it.

"Amy, face Larry, while I take what I want," he said with a pervy smile.

I back towards him. He slips his hands into my panties. Instead of pulling them down, he started rubbing my inside. Instead of leaving, I let him continue. I close my eyes as he continues. His arms lowers slowly further. First it was down to my thighs, my knees, and finally my ankles. My legs were slightly ajar, exposing my shaved vagina. I did not care.

I walked back to Larry, wearing only my necklace, my shoes and knee high socks. As I sat on his lap, he tossed my phone to Matt.

"Looks like you're out of the game," Tyler laughed.

"But I need to get the money for daddy."

"Sorry, you don't have anything we want."

"I have my shoes."

"We don't want your shoes," Tyler retorted. "We can see all that we want now."

"I got one," Matt replied. "Give me your purse.'

Again? Why would he want my purse? I should have just left, but there was no way I could leave butt naked. I decided to just give my purse and see what would happen.

"Ok," he starts. "You can play two more games. Lose the first time and you give us your body for the weekend. You agree to whatever we want, if you know what I mean."

The others smile at the idea.

"What happens if I lose the second time?" I asked

"Everything," Matt grinned. "Anything you own belongs to us for the weekend."

I should have left at that moment. This wasn't just playful sex. I wished I would've gone back in time to stop myself. This was the moment that changed my life forever. If I was sober, I probably would have just said no. However, that clearly didn't happen.

Instead those words made me feel slightly tingly within. I said, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I will bet my body, and everything else."

They all cheered. I felt they approved my answer, which made me feel happy.

I received my two cards. I only had a two and a four. I decided to fold. However because I was a big blind or something, I had to continue the bet. The cards were exposed. It looked like I will lose my virginity tonight.

The second of cards were dealt. Larry convinced me to continue. I had nothing. Goodbye virginity, and as I eventually find out, goodbye normal life.

The moment I lost, Larry started to fondle my breasts. Tyler however had something else planned.

"I don't know about you guys, but my dick hasn't gotten hard for years. You got Viagra?"

"I don't," Larry replied. "The manager however does, and I know who we can send."

He then turned to me and demanded, "Look for David. He'll be in the bar."

"Don't I need my clothes to go there?"

"You don't need to worry it," Larry laughed. "This is a strip club, so you'll fit in. David is the manager. As long you do as you're told, he'll give you what we want."

"Hold on," Matt interjected. "I always wanted to fuck a virgin."

He then grabbed me roughly and had me pinned on to the table. I laid there as he unzipped his pants. I gasped as he pushed his naked cock inside me.

"Aren't you gonna use a condom?" I asked.

"I'm your first fuck right? So why should I wear one, if you don't have diseases."

"I'm not on the pill."

"That makes life more fun," he snickered. "Let me give you some advice girl. Just say no to condoms. It's much more intimate."

He started to kiss me on the lips as everyone watched. This felt nothing like Andy's. His was really wet, and I could smell the alcohol in his breath. Not to upset him however, I just kissed him back. He also squeezed my breasts tightly, as I kept going on. Soon I felt him stick something fleshy in my virgin hole.

I winced at the penetration. I thought it was supposed to feel good. Instead it had hurt a little. This never stopped him from roughly fucking me. Eventually, the pain went down. Then I started to feel something.

It felt almost like the kiss with Andy, but it was not. Andy made me feel special. It was just a moment between us. I felt like we connected. It's hard to explain. This however felt different. My breasts bounced at every thrust, while all the other men watched. He leaned forward again to shove his tongue into my mouth. I felt nothing from it. Andy was gentle, and felt electrifying. This however felt like I was swapping saliva with this old man. My vagina on the other hand felt fantastic. After the pain subsided, his dick felt more slippery, and was sliding in and out. My loins were on fire, which felt more intense knowing that I was being watched by other people.

Tyler came over, and started squeezing my tits. This made me blush for some reason. I was being fucked roughly on the table, yet a man touching my breasts is making me shy. He ordered me to unzip his trousers, which I complied. As I pulled out his dark penis, I instinctively pulled it towards my mouth and kissed the tip. Slowly my lips covered his penis, until I hit the base, and started sucking on it, much to his enjoyment.

"Damn," he smiled. "She did not even gag."

Matt started going faster. His intensity, affected me to the point I let out a little yell, vibratingTyler's cock. Matt let out a loud grunt, in which I felt his seed flowing inside. I however did not get to cum, disappointedly. He got off to put up his pants. I slowly got up, to notice that Larry was taping the whole thing on my phone. Jeremy walked up to me with a vodka bottle.

"Congratulations," he said, while sticking the bottle into my hole. "You are no longer a virgin, birthday girl."

I felt the alcohol flow inside. Can it absorb inside me? I guess so, since I felt even more off.

"Please,"I weakly said. "I think I had enough to drink."

"Trust us," Jeremy smiled. "We'll know when you had enough."

I felt his penis slide right inside, and started fuck me. Tyler pulled out his dick, and squirted onto my torso, during which Larry stuck his penis inside my mouth, prompting me to suck it. I noticed Larry passed my phone to Matt who continued recording, as I was getting fucked senseless. I was wrong, this sex made me feel special. Andy was just one boy, but here I am being noticed by 4 men. The kiss may have been awful, but the fucking felt much more intimate. They all kept complementing me, saying I was a good girl, and that my dad would be so proud. I don't know if he would, but they sounded so sincere. Finally the other two ejaculated too. Both pulled their penises out, and drizzled over my body. My cheerleader sweater was tossed to me so I could wipe of all the sperm.

Matt then threw my Driver's license at me.

"Show your driver's license to everyone, so they know you're eighteen. Look for David. He's the manager of this club. I told him exactly what I want, and you'll pick it up. It is up to you to bargain the price to zero. To celebrate your birthday, invite at least 18 more men to the back. We can make this a real party. Get a few girls back here too. Doubt you ever kissed a girl."

They all snickered at the idea.

Matt continued, "Tell the bouncer to let people in who can tell your full name."

"Yes Matt."

"Don't call us by our names," Matt added. "We own you now, so you only call us sir. Do not speak to us unless we tell you to. I know you said yes to everything we told you so far, so we don't have to tell you that. We just want to reinforce that. All you own now are your shoes, and that necklace. We will not take those away from you. We can however say whatever we want to, and do whatever we want to with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," the friendliness of daddy's friends took a sudden shift. This scared me a little, yet aroused me a lot. The arousal could also be from wiping up any dripping cum from my cunt. I wanted to keep rubbing on to get my release, but Larry grabbed me before it could happen. I hope Andy's friend wouldn't mind me ruining their cheerleader outfit.

I was directed to a door connecting to the strip club. There I told the bouncer what Larry wanted, and showed him my license.

"Bouncer, this tart, is not an employee, just so you know," Larry tells him.

"Why would that matter?"

"There is no need to enforce the no touching policy on her," he replies.

Both men grinned at the idea. I maybe smiling on the outside, but I did not what will be coming for me. He opened the door to expose me to the club. From just four men, I was now going to be buck nude in front of many more...

sin138
sin138
278 Followers