The Yes Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
The Downfall of a girl who wanted to be liked.
3.7k words
4.17
33.1k
19

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
278 Followers

Please be warned that this story is quite dark and mean-spirited. While no pain or torture will be depicted, this story contains sadistic characters that have no respect for the protagonist. This continuing story will not end well for the main character. I do not condone the actions shown in this story, fetishes aside. If these don't bother you, then I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to comment.

All the characters in the series are over 18 years old.

*****

Strip Club escapade

Music was loud, and the place was dark. Drooling men stuffed bills inside g-strings. Even in a strip club, I'm still more naked than everyone. All the girls wore at last a thong. None were paying attention to me thankfully, for now. Larry told the bouncer behind the door not to interfere, if any of the patrons get handsy on me. He was told to let anyone who says my full name to him through the door.

I asked the large man, "I'm looking for the manager David."

"Don't tell her," Larry told the bouncer. He then turned to me.

"Amy, ask each person if their name is David. If they say yes, grind against their crotch and asked if they are the manager."

"What if they're not?"

"I think Matt told you to address us in a certain way," he said sternly. I was taken aback a little.

"If they are not the manager, sir," I asked. How did a nice man, suddenly turn, I wondered.

"Apologise for wasting their time, tell them your name. Explain to them that you will give them, and whoever else they wish to invite something extra to make up for your slutty teasing. Show them your card, so they know who are. When you asked 10 Davids, and you still couldn't find the right one, then you can ask the bouncer."

This felt me with some apprehension, but the thought also felt naughty. What else could he demand?

"The man can bring his friends too if he wants. Every David you invite, invite one stripper, since you just made them lose their salary, by stealing their clients."

"Yes sir," I replied, with determination. He then shut the door leaving me alone in the crowd of horny drunk men.

I started to walk in to the crowd. There I felt the eyes piercing my body as I went further in. Even the strippers stared. Every girl at least had a thong on. Even among strippers, I was still more naked. I stopped at the first man and asked his name. It was not David, so I left him be. After skipping 5 men I reached the next person.

"What is your name sir?" I asked as a sat on his lap, facing towards him.

"David," he replied. "Already have a stripper, and I ain't gonna pay for another."

"I'm no stripper," I winked, as I sat on his lap, and rubbed my butt against his. His friends started to cheer, watching the show. The stripper scowled. His hands groped my breasts, as I continued.

"Holy shit," one of friends screamed. "She's letting you touch her tits!"

"What the fuck," their stripper screamed, and stormed off to one of the bouncers.

While grinding against his hard dick, I asked him, "Are you the manager of this place?"

"Hell no girl," he smiled while running his down my legs. "But I can be if you want."

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry," I apologised as I quickly got off the confused David.

"Hold up slut, I'm not even finished."

"Sorry about this, but my name is Amy Chandra," I explained, presenting my Id. "I need to speak to the manager himself."

They all looked really annoyed. I knew I had to make this right.

"As an apology though, go with your friends to the back where the bouncer is, and tell them my name. I am celebrating my Birthday there."

"What about me you, cunt," the angry dancer snapped.

"You are invited too," I quickly replied. "I think the men there have the money cover any losses you make."

"They better," she retorts, as she stormed off with the tassels swinging from her nipples.

That's the first David done, only ten more to go, and hopefully less if I do find the manager.

I kept grinding more Davids as time passed. This somehow proved more difficult than I thought. Many grabbed me and forced me to grind on them until they came. I later learned these men were not really David. Once they got my name they laughed telling me they lied.

Everyone took pleasures in molesting me, while I went around asking their names. When dancing on one guy's lap, he even kept his fingers inside while I moved up and down. He took it out afterwards to stick it in my mouth. It was the first time I tasted my juices. Every group thought it would be fun have me chug full bottle of whatever they ordered. Thinking back, I now can't believe I did not vomit or pass out.

At some point, my driver's license went missing, during my quest. Soon the entire club was emptied into the backroom, leaving me alone. It felt awkward with the death glares from the dancers. I had to wait until more men came, to get more Davids. It's a good thing this place filled up fast.

Eventually I finally finished grinding against ten Davids, plus pissed off the strippers along the way. I went to the bouncer in the back to ask where I can find the manager.

"You sure you sent 10 Davids?" he asked rather rudely. "I think I counted like 40 people coming here.

"Well I kinda lost my license when someone stole it."

"I was told to only let you in after ten Davids and you show your ID," he smugly replied. "How do I know you are the right naked girl?"

I'm the only one butt naked! I wanted scream. I knew what he wanted though.

"What can I do?"

"Getting to the point eh," he said grinning. "Come with me."

He takes me through the club, into the backstage where some of the strippers are getting ready, and out the door in the back alley. I immediately tried to cover myself. What if someone found me like this? Worse yet what if the cops find me?

"Don't worry slut, I'm not asking for much," he said while unzipping his trousers.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to suck my cock."

Of course that's not asking for much. I just have to down and take his unkempt penis in my mouth, and suck it like a Popsicle.

I took out his penis through his boxers. While hard, it was also disgusting to look at. Hair was coming out and it was surprisingly short, measuring only 2 inches. Many guys boast about having 6 inches to me, at my displeasure. It also smelled awful. He pulled his shorts and trouser down to expose is thick bushy hair surrounding his penis. I started to lick it first. Slowly I started wrap my lips around his short cock, and started bobbing my head up and down. I heard the phone make a camera noise while I was taking this horrendous smelling organ in my mouth with a smile. I miss the other men's cocks. At least they didn't taste awful. Suddenly I felt him push my head towards the base.

My face was suddenly was suddenly covered in his bush, with me trying not to retch with his stench. I had to endure it until he came, so I used my tongue to quicken the process. Something started flowing into my mouth.

"Do not swallow or spit," he ordered. "I wanna take this shot."

After he unloaded himself, I moved away from his waist. He ordered me to open my mouth to show his seed. He was recording it all on his phone. He had me like this for a minute. I struggled in not spitting it out. My eyes were watering at this torture. Finally he told me I could swallow it. I gulped it down as much as I could, and got up.

"I sent this to one of my friends," he explained while chuckling. "You are definitely hotter than these bimbos here. He'll be coming to the club too. He told me he knows your mom. Do you know someone called Bill?"

I froze hearing his name. My mom got him fired for not doing appearing to work, while he was supervisor. However I heard things were worse when he did come. He would constantly molest the female employees, and even coerced a few to have sex with him. He tried with my mother, but she refused. He made her work extra time with no pay as punishment. The bouncer laughed at my reaction.

"He definitely knows you and your mom," he laughed. "He said he can't wait to meet you."

"Umm, you promised to tell me where David the manager is," I reminded him."

"Oh yeah, David is never at the club, he'll be in his office backstage. It'll be labeled Head office. I gotta get back to work."

The manager was in the head office. I felt stupid, but not as stupid as noticing the bouncer went back inside, and shutting the door. I tried to pull the door open, but it was locked. I banged on the door tirelessly but to no effect.

How was I supposed to get back? I frantically looked around, to realize I would have to walk around the whole block. Without much choice, I took a deep breath, and sprinted as fast as I could. At least as fast as my heel clad feet could go. I reached to the end of the alley be in view of a people walking on the sidewalk.

I tried to block out the rude comments from the people, but found it quite difficult when some boorish men casually 'bumped' into me. It was usually in to their hands. I kept running as they touched me in my birthday suit. My thoughts conflicted as I knew what they did was wrong, but I also enjoyed the attention. Even the rude comments made me feel noticed.

Finally I reached to the front. I quickly rejoiced as I recognized that it was the same bouncer that let me in the back.

My celebration, however, was premature as the bouncer would not budge. There was a noticeable crowd increasing behind me.

"Please I need to get inside!"

"ID?"

"I don't really have it," I confessed. "But you recognize me right? I was the one you took me to the back."

"Do you want to go back there?"

"No I need to see the manager for something."

"Then I need to see your ID," he coldly stated. "No ID, no entry."

"Please," I begged. "I'll suck your dick if you let me in."

"Direct, I love it," he grinned. "Prove you're committed."

"What do you mean?"

Without saying a word, he pushed my heard towards his waist. He wants me to do this in front of everyone!

"Bend over and open my fly," he said in his deep voice.

As the growing crowd cheered, I bent down with my waist and unzipped his fly. My jaw dropped at the size. It looked like it was the size of cucumber. I felt my head being pushed towards it and I take it in.

It must have been the drinks, but I did not gag as I felt his cock touch the back of my throat. I didn't move my head, more that I couldn't. The bouncer kept my head still as he moved his hips. I then felt another pair hands over my breasts, then a penis entering my pussy. The other bouncer joined in, while I noticed cameras flashing onto my body.

Being stuck in the middle, I finally was released, after both men jizzed inside the holes they played with.

"That was fantastic," the main bouncer smiled. "Before I let you in, I know about the party in the back. Tell your new friends they're invited."

"Do it while masturbating in front of everyone, standing up." The other bouncer added.

They won't let me in if I refused. Obediently, I turn around, and under orders, I spread my legs, and started playing with myself. My vagina was in full view. I looked into the jeering crowd as I made the announcement.

"My name is Amy Chandra," I gasped. My own fingers felt amazing. "Today is my 18th Birthday. If you wish to party with me, then come inside, and go into the back door. Tells the bouncer there my name, and you shall get unlimited access to me."

The crowd cheered as I stood red faced.

"Spread the word, everyone," the bouncer yelled. "Let's make this the night she never forgets."

Finally took me inside and into the back stage. The strippers all glared at me. It turns out all their customers went to the back. The bouncer explained to them that if they the backroom, where they'll be rewarded, for their troubles. A large crowd of women then rushed out. Finally we reached to the the door of the manager. There he left me alone, and I knocked on the door.

Some middle aged woman opened the door, with a cigarette in her mouth.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??"

"Um, I'm looking for David?"

"Why?"

"I'm here for um... Larry," I responded nervously.

"Did you say Larry?" A male voice from behind the woman asked. "Let her in Crystal."

"She's the bitch who has been stealing our customers," Crystal yelled.

"Don't worry honey," he said calmly. "I told you it's all been taken care of."

I walk in to see a balding man. My eyes watered at the thick smoke in the room. He wore a blazer and had his pants down to his ankles.

"What's your name doll?"

"Amy Chandra sir," I said nervously. "Larry told me to pick some stuff from you?"

"Yes, he did," he said with an odd grin on his face. "He also told me it's your birthday. Crystal, give her a birthday kiss, on the house."

Crystal came up to me, and locked lips with me. I felt her tongue toy with mine as she started squeezing my ass. I could taste a mix of cigarette and dick.

"I can taste jizz in her mouth David," she laughed.

"Well clearly someone's been busy," he laughed. "Any ways this is what Larry wants, 20kg of cocaine, 50kg chronic, and a bag of Ectasy. Turns out there's a bigger party back there than they expected. We don't have any more Viagra, but this bottle is something new. I'm sure they all will enjoy it."

I looked at the unmarked bottle. It was a clear but darkened bottle. I saw Viagra commercials, so I know what that looks like. But was in this one?

"That's 40 000 dollars."

40 000 Dollars!? How did Larry expect me to bargain that?

"Um I don't exactly have the cash with me. Larry told me you would give if I did some favour for you-"

"Wait, you think you can sell me sex for this stash, whore? I work in a strip club. I just got this old slut to suck me off so she can keep her job. Nobody wants to dance with someone bitch in her 40's. I am not gonna throw this much money down the drain for a free fuck!"

"Fuck you David," Crystal reacted.

"Please sir," I pleaded. "There's gotta be a way. Larry and his friends are counting on me."

He was out there trying to win me money, so I should repay him back with this. At least I thought he was.

"David," Crystal responded. "I think I have an idea, but it needs to just the two of us."

"Can't kick her out of the office."

"We can put her on the sybian with the head phones on. I bet she never rode those."

Before I knew it, I was taken to some black saddle machine with a small pink thing sticking out. I was instructed to sit on it.

"Put this one," Crystal commanded. "I confiscated from my daughter as punishment. You might like the song selections."

I pushed play, and in which some random pop song started to play. Immediately afterwards, the sybian started vibrating. This started to make my inside went from ticklish and wet to full on pleasure. Everything that has occurred tonight was pent up inside. From stripping naked to being touched in being places no one would dare to, to even having intercourse in front of people. I would have been on edge, if it weren't for the disgusting oral sex, which put me off.

Somehow though, this machine got me forgetting that moment. Instead I started picturing Bieber, and the one direction members doing all this to me. My loins were getting fired up at the thought of being these people's fucktoy. I started cumming within seconds, but it was not over yet. The machine kept going as the next song started to play.

I moaned as I saw the two busy writing something on a piece of paper. After 10 songs, and countless orgasms, the machine was turned off. Crystal gave me a glass of water which I drank. David asked me to sit down.

"Sign this," he said.

"What is this?"

"The answer to your money problems," he grinned. "Since you're 18, you can work off the debt for me, and Crystal will help, but only if you sign to her agreement."

Still feeling sexed up, I signed the document. David took copy of it and attached it to another paper.

"What's that?"

"We made a copy of your ID so we know who you are. I like the idea that you use your real name. That will be your stage name then. Have a lollipop," he offered grinning.

"You have my ID??"

"Not anymore, I think one of the strippers took it with her."

While sucking on the lollipop, he continued talking, with Crystal smirking the whole time.

"This thing you signed is a loan agreement. I'll lend you 40 000 dollars, and you pay it off by working here. Crystal will be in charge of your schedule. Any tips you earn, will be split with her. She gets 70% while the 30% goes in to your debt. The interest rate is 20%. You're in High school still, right?"

"Yes," I replied. I don't know why but somehow I feel different. Colours seemed to appear brighter.

"Well honey," Crystal came in. "I understand that school is important, so I will call you when you are free. What's your school hours?"

"Monday to Friday, from 9am to 3pm," I replied. I may have been going through a yes phase, but I would not have answered that honestly, knowing what she's gonna say next.

"That's great to hear, hon," she said grinning. "Work starts ever night at 9pm. I would advise you to come here every day and not just on Fridays. The interest is charged daily. Don't worry though, the club closes at 2am, so you can sleep. Most usually close much later."

"My mom wouldn't let me stay up that late," I told the sleazy couple. I started to feel a lot warmer. My skin felt incredible! The two smiled as I kept feeling my skin.

"You're eighteen now," David replied. "She's no longer the boss of you. You can move out if you want. Many of our customers will happily take you in, if you give them a good reason."

David made perfect sense. All these years she told me what to do and I shouldn't talk to boys. Everyone thought I was a bitch. When I started to be nicer, people were talking to me. These men seem to like me. I now have a job too, though I won't see actual money for some time. This could be the lollipop, which I'm starting to realize might have been a drug, or maybe it was me realizing how much mom controlled me. She kept telling me that it is wrong to have sex before marriage, but today I realized how awesome it felt to be simply touched by men while I'm naked. Fuck mom, I am my own boss.

"You're right David," I exclaim. "If my mom doesn't like what I chose, I can just leave her. Lots of men would let me stay with them."

"Good for you," he laughs. "Crystal will help you with the stash, that lsd lollipop you're taking, that's on me."

"Don't forget the ectasy pill she took in her water," Crystal added.

So that was why I was feeling fucked up.

I thanked David as Crystal was getting dressed. She wore a miniskirt, tank top and high heels. She wiped off the sperm, and took me with the stash to the back of the club. The bouncer tried to grope her like he did to me, but she slapped his hands. We went in expecting to be greeted by at least 20 people, only to find the same four poker players.

"Where is everyone?"

"There were too many people, so we had to move the party somewhere else," Larry explained.

Matt then added, "Plus, It's 1am anyways. Can't really party for one hour."

"Where are the girls," Crystal asked.

"We paid them all 2000 dollars each for the trouble," Tyler replied. "We also gave an extra 2k in case they wanted to party more. David was fine with it. We can thank Deepika for giving us her bank cards."

I didn't really think much of them using my debit and credit card. I was just tripping on the bright lights.

"I bet," Crystal rolled her eyes. "Where did everyone go then? I don't want to babysit this cunt."

Feeling a bit off, I lied down on the table. I heard them talking as I take a stared into the ceiling.

"We asked her dad if he wanted the party at his place."

"He said fuck off," Jeff laughed. "So he suggested the next best thing. His wife has night shift, so her house is free. So we sent the crowd there."

sin138
sin138
278 Followers
12