The Yes Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
The Downfall of a girl who wanted to be liked.
4.2k words
4.23
34.8k
21

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
280 Followers

Please be warned that this story is quite dark and mean-spirited. While no pain or torture will be depicted, this story contains sadistic characters that have no respect for the protagonist. This continuing story will not end well for the main character. I do not condone the actions shown in this story, fetishes aside. If these don't bother you, then I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to comment.

All the characters in the series are over 18 years old.

Warning! The following story has drug use, water sport, spit play and total disregard for the protagonist. This is not a story about a relationship between a sub and dom, nor is it about a sexual awakening. Amy Chandra will not have a happy ending, once the series is over.

*****

The Wet 'n Wild Birthday Party That Shouldn't be

"Where are my clothes?" my high self asked.

"Some asshole threw up, so we used your clothes to wipe it up," Tyler laughed. "We're going to your house anyways. We know girls like to be naked in their homes."

I did not know that. Mom would not let be in my shorts in the house.

I was escorted outside to the front, with just my heels and stockings, and lifted into a car. I was offered beer throughout the ride. After 6 pints I started to feel something.

"I have to pee," I cried.

"Masturbate in the car. It'll stop you from pissing."

It did not help.

We finally made it to my place. My eyes widened at the site.

Windows were broken from the inside. The door seemed to be missing, and loud porn sounds were blaring out into the streets. I'm surprised the neighbours did not call the police.

There must have been 50 people in my house. The house was crowded with loud drunk people. I look to the television, which was playing adult pay-per-view. Several people were not wearing pants. Many were using some fabric to cover their privates. I then noticed those fabrics were my and mom's clothes.

Soon everyone turned their heads to me, and loudly screamed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY!"

I walked through as many started fondling me, especially my breasts and pussy. This should a total nightmare, but I have alcohol, ecstasy, and LSD in my system. To help them get better access, I spread my legs, to feel them toy with my pussy.

How did they know me? Not all of them could be from the strip club. I then noticed that almost everyone was wearing masks, to conceal their faces. Even the strippers wore. Those that didn't wear any mask were clothed.

I was told not to remove my shoes, since a lot of drinks spilt, making the floor sticky, amongst other things. For some reason they were told the bathroom was forbidden to use. Apparently that's where the guest's clothes were, so as to not ruin them.

"Where do we fucking go then?" one frustrated guest asked. "I gotta fuckin piss."

"You can piss if you want," Matt chuckled. "It just can't be the bathroom."

"Fuck, really?" the guest asked, as we entered my room.

He went to my desk, which had the opened laptop. People were using it to watch even more porn. He then turned to me smiling.

"It's your birthday, Amy. Where shall I piss? I could do it on that laptop, or do it on this diorama. Control my dick before I piss on both."

That diorama was a group project that is worth 40% of the total marks. If that gets ruined, my partners and I fail the course. However that laptop was worth a lot more. It had all my other projects and notes. I walked up to him and directed his dick to my diorama. However some guy, who was using my laptop, thought it would be hilarious to drop the laptop onto the diorama. I was given a choice, but it meant nothing. Not only will I be failing that subject, but I gained a very expensive paper wait. However, I too laughed at my misfortune.

The urine flowed downward towards the carpeted floor. Loving what he saw, that jerk that moved my laptop, took my backpack, and started pissing in it. I was then asked to clean their cocks with my mouth.

I lied down on my bed to lick the drops off both men. I grasped my full bladder to stop myself from pissing. One went to the living to call everyone in. Crystal came on to my bed. She stuck her tongue into my cunt, making my eyes roll. Another stripper started to make out with me. I noticed the bed started to feel wet. Both the strippers were peeing on the bed! It felt warm against my skin, and made me want to pee, if it wasn't for Crystal putting pressure against my pee-hole. I then felt someone tightening my arm, then a sudden pinch. I look to the side see the laptop pisser pulling out a needle from my arm. He also pulled out the cloth that was tied around my arm. One of the strippers put some more pills up my ass.

"What was that?"

"Heroin," he sneered. "I wasn't sure if you were on anything else, so I hope you don't mind an extra high dose. She also gave you some extra heroin up your ass just to be safe. We can't have an awesome party if you're sober."

"Hey can you guys leave us alone for a minute?" Larry asked.

"What's it to you?" the other man asked in a threatening way.

"Nothing," he laughed. "My buddies and I have to leave early. We got coke, and E in the living room, you can guys knock yourself out."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and those are high quality stuff, which you'll likely can't afford. We just wanted to fuck a real school girl."

"You got me at coke, let's go guys."

Everyone left leaving me with the 3 old men and the aging stripper. The lifted me up and carried me to my mom's room. It was a mess. Seem's like most of the guys were going through her stuff. I also noticed her safe was blown up somehow. All of our jewellery was gone. I just laughed at what I saw. Mom's life is probably ruined, but I didn't care.

Matt locked the door, and Tyler wasted no time undressing and shoving his large dick into my mouth. It and thick and veiny, that even when it hit the back of my throat, it was still half way. I felt another dick entering my pussy, Larry started fucking me from behind, while Tyler was deepthroating me. Yet I did not feel any gagging coming on. Matt was getting head from crystal, who inserted a vibrator inside her.

"Where did you get that from?" Tyler asked.

"Inside this drawer," Crystal pointed.

"Your mom was so lonely she had a machine for a boyfriend," Larry laughed. "You however made tons of friends, isn't that right?"

"Mmmmph," was my only reply. The others laughed.

I never felt so horny, yet relaxed. I didn't care, there were people trashing and probably stealing valuables in our house. I was happy. Tyler pulled out his dick and was able to ask about my bathroom needs.

"I really need to pee sir. Can I?"

"I don't think so," Larry laughed. "That Viagra is definately working."

Before I could ask what his pill had to do with my need to pee, he then stuck his dick in my mouth. Tyler stuck his in my vagina.

Matt eventually left Crystal to start slapping me with his penis. Crystal was going to each man, kissing them. She took the bottle of Viagra and put 4 in her mouth.

"Move aside Larry," she pushed Mr. East.

She kept swishing her mouth around. She then stood a few inches over me.

"Open wide."

As soon as I did, I received a giant stream of spit flowing into my mouth. I felt one pill going in, and I swallowed. She did it again, and I obediently swallowed, yet again. The third time, Tyler couldn't hold on any longer, and ejaculated straight into my mouth. Instead of a few drops however, it felt like extra thick pee, as he sprayed over my face.

"Jesus Crystal," he shouted, as he kept jazzing nonstop. "Is this actually Viagra, 'cause I'm splooging like a gallon!"

"David wanted you guys to try this new drug out," Crystal explained, as Tyler kept on ejaculating. "It doesn't just make you hard. It makes your body extra sensitive. I heard it does something with your brain to increase the sex hormones. It also produces more sex fluids."

"Umm, is it safe?"

"Relax boys," she chuckled. "I only gave you guys' one pill. It will last only for one hour, or when you cum. I don't know about Amy though. She is the first girl to take it four at a time."

I wanted to panic, but I was distracted by the constant stimulation from the other dicks. His sperm filled my mouth up to the brim. Instinctively I swallowed, along with whatever was given to me by Crystal. Larry however came straight into my pussy, which overflowed out of my pussy onto mom's bed. Crystal spat the last pill in my mouth. Jeff made me suck his dick, and jizzed almost immediately, making me swallow his load plus the pill, which was apparently not Viagra.

Matt jizzed on to my chest, and Crystal collected it with her mouth, and spat it into mine.

"By the way guys, since her birthday finished half hour ago, we have something else to celebrate."

"Really," Tyler asked, with intrigue. "What is it?"

"She will be working in at David's strip club starting Monday."

"That's great news," Larry exclaimed. "We'll be able to see her every Friday. Her dad can get a lap dance from her."

Larry and the rest were getting dressed, but not before they stuck mom's silver dildo up my twat to stop the cum from leaking out.

Can you clean her up? We'll be leaving now."

"Sure thing."

"Great," Matt smiled. "By the way, what's that man's name? The one who pissed in Amy's room."

"Bill."

That was Bill!? The man who hates my mom is in my house!

"Thank you," he replied chuckling. "We'll have a nice chat with him. I like his style."

Crystal stripped off my shoes and socks and took me to mom's bathroom, where I was given a thorough wash. With the dildo still inside, she also slipped her finger into my peephole to stop me from pissing.

"It's not proper to pee in the shower missy," she smirked.

She soaped me up, especially my nether regions, and dried me up. I noticed she didn't use towels. I had difficulty recognizing what she used, being high as hell, but I finally realized she was drying me with mom's interview clothes. These were the only fancy clothes she had. She then threw the garments over the cum and piss soaked bed. She then applied some make up on face.

While I stood by the bed wearing nothing but my necklace and the dildo, Crystal went through my mom's closet and put on some fresh clothes for herself. I did not feel like protesting. She was sporting a pair of jeans with a nice blouse. She looked really good in those. She threw some shoes and a pair of white stocking towards me.

"You're a woman now hon," she smiled. "No need to dress like a schoolgirl."

"But I'm not wearing anything."

"Those heels you were are for little girls. These are the big girl shoes."

I slipped on the stocking, which went up to my thigh. I then put on the black heels, which made me feel like an Indian nude model from the 80's. After being complimented the stripper in my mother's heels, she took me to the living room.

"That necklace and the heels suit you."

It was at that moment I started to feel the effects of the pills she gave me.

She escorted me downstairs to the rest of the party. I don't know how long I haven't worn any clothes.

"Wow you look beautiful," Tyler said.

"Can't agree more."

"We want to thank you for such a wonderful time," Larry smirked. "Unfortunately we have to leave. I know I said we'll be together the whole weekend, but rest assured, you won't be bored."

"Meet Bill," Matt introduced.

It was the man who pissed on my laptop and project! He was a tall man, with crazy eyes. He just kept smiling at me.

"Oh I know her alright," he huffed. "Her mom got me fired, but don't worry. I won't hold that completely against you."

"Great then" Larry lauded. "That's better than leaving our girl with a stranger."

"He will be the guy you obey from now on," he continued. "Our release of sperm on you is the metaphorical release from you."

"And my stuff?" I asked regarding my phone and cards.

"Don't worry, he has it. We also told him you pin so you don't have to worry about it. By the way it's a good thing your accounts have a 5000$ overdraft policy on each. We were worried if these guys won't have enough."

"Wait, what did you-"

"Don't worry," Bill interrupted, as he hugged me very tightly. "I will treat her like the princess she is. Should we tell her parents?"

"Her dad is fine with it," Jeff answered. "Oh that reminds me."

He then turns to me.

"Great news Amy," he started. "Chandra called to tell you something big. It turns out he is not your dad. Your mom cheated on him. That means next Friday you get to celebrate by spending the night with Mr. Chandra."

Why was I smiling? This was terrible to hear, but all I could think about is that I now can have sex with my dad.

Matt went up to me and wished me goodbye. The others did the same. Crystal also took a ride with them back to her place. Soon after, they left me alone.

Bill approached me, smiling. He just uttered these words to me. "You are gonna wish your mom did not fuck with me."

He grinned as he took me to living room. He pulled the dildo out, and pushed me onto the couch. Everyone stared as the sperm oozed out from my hole.

Without a warning he stuck his dick inside me. The size of his penis was so large I couldn't even empty my bladder if I tried. I turn to see the other strippers being fucked senseless. Any cum they receive was being collected in a tub. Apparantly, they managed to fill it halfway. Bill pulled his dick out to jizz a thick load onto my face. Before I could react, someone's dick entered my mouth. The other person pulled out to release his seed on tummy. It was quickly replaced with another dick. It all kept on going. There was never a moment my mouth or vagina were free.

Eventually my face was caked with spunk, and my pussy was overflowing. At one point I heard some familiar voices.

"Holy shit! It IS her," someone who started to face-fuck me shouted.

"Dude we finally get to fuck her. How are you Amy," said the guy inserting his dick inside. Then it hit me.

Holy shit! It was Andy, and he brought his friends! I forgot Larry decided to invite some people through Facebook. What would they think of me?

"We thought you were some stuck up bitch, but we are so wrong. Some more of us are waiting in line to try you out."

"Yeah, and happy birthday, slut! Meet us in the boy's locker room, on Monday, so we can give you a proper birthday party, with just your friends. We wanna see you without that gunk on your face, and we'll get the other guys to join."

They said they were my friends. It happened. I was finally one of them. Sure, these guys were slapping my face with their dicks, but still, I'm their friend! Yeah I'm sure the other girls would talk shit, but that's because they're jealous. The guys liked me. That's all that matters. Somehow those words had me convulse. I was so happy being accepted that I had an orgasm.

More guys started surrounding me. Some couldn't wait, so they had me jerk them off with my hands. With four people surrounding me, one of the strippers came to wipe the cum off my eyes. Finally able to open them, I can see the football team, and a few others lined up to use me like no tomorrow. The TV is on full volume, showing a woman getting fucked by many guys like I was. I am sure the neighbours could here the TV from the other side. It didn't matter, because I also saw the neighbours coming in to join the party. As soon as someone in my mouth came, the stripper collected that up to with her tongue, and spat it into my mouth. She then bent over me.

"Time to wash that pretty face cunt," she cackled.

Before I knew it, she started to pee all over my face. I felt something overflowing out of my cunt, but that guy didn't remove his penis. I felt a rush of fluid flowing inwards. He too started pissing, but inside me.

"Let's all piss on this bitch!" Andy screamed, as the others cheered.

My high school acquaintance is peeing inside me. The Urine was pushing out all the jizz collected inside me out, and spilling over the couch and floor.

"Fuuck yes! I don't know why my girlfriend won't let me do this!"

"Hey guys!" the stripper yelled as soon as she finished. "Anyone who wants to piss, then use her as the toilet! But don't waste that jizz! We need it for the cake!"

Soon streams of warm liquid started to hit my body. One of the strippers was catching it with our flower vase. As soon as one group finished, the four more people took over. One would stick his dick in my mouth, another in my pussy, and 2 on each hand. As soon as they came the strippers would collect the spunk and spit it into the piss filled vase, and the four men will empty their bladders onto me.

Someone kept throwing paper on me for some reason. It didn't take long to notice that those were actually my notes, homework, and even torn pages from the textbooks. I just continued on, as my hard work was getting soiled by bodily fluids.

This repeated several more times until another stripper brought out a pan with 18 candles sticking out. Then everyone started to sing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AMYYY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOOUUUU!"

I was presented with a cake still in the pan covered with sperm.

"We baked a special pan of brownies just for you," the stripper snickered as she placed it between my spread legs. "However it was too hot, so these nice people donated their 'frosting' to help cool the cake down. Don't forget to blow out the candles."

The pan warmed my legs, and my pussy. I was told that the way to blow them out is to blow any untouched penis until they ejaculate and I spit it over the candles. The strippers helped by taking loads from other men in to their mouths, and pouring into mine. I then spat the sperm onto the candles, trying to extinguish them. The warmth from the brownies felt too relaxing over my pussy. While I came often beforehand, this felt different. For once no one was fucking me. I was grinding against the cake, smearing some jizz over my pussy.

Whatever drug I was given made my pussy extra sensitive. I started convulsing again. My eyes rolled at the explosion inside. People were watching, but I don't care. It was the best sensation I felt. I opened my eyes to notice everyone was staring at me. My bladder felt empty. I looked down and saw the cake fell onto the carpet. Either I pushed it off with my legs, or my piss was that powerful.

"That was rude," one of the strippers scolded.

She then pushed me down on all fours, expecting me to eat off the carpet. Still buzzed, I started eating the cake like a dog. Meanwhile, the strippers were stuffing my pussy with the brownie and washed my inside with vodka.

"She really is a bitch," one of the boys from school laughed. "Bark like a dog!"

"Woof! Woof!"

Everyone laughed at my obedience. I now know that everyone were just treating me like garbage, but that night, all I knew that I was the centre of attention. People were there to see me. Being shitfaced did help with my compliance too.

Sex and drugs do not match, especially when someone has video proof. Some started wiping their cocks onto the cake and were smearing it over my face. They also ejaculated over me. The strippers fed me again, but this time with a spoon. A few guys came over to spit on my face. Some opened my pussy wide to spit inside too. Other decided to spit on to the cake, as I ate it. Many continued to piss inside my vagina. It was the weirdest multitasking I ever did.

It felt like it would go on forever. However, the crowd did eventually died down.

It was at this time Bill decided to bring out the vase.

"Ok everyone! Now that this slut is 18, we decided to have at least 18 donors give to this vase. Instead we received 54, because we are that happy this young lady is now an adult. About 18 people helped fill this vase up with their piss. You have been very generous with us. You let us in your house, your body, you bank account. We used your cards to purchase our goody bags, so you don't have to worry about that. I think you're overdrawn 5000 bucks in all your accounts, but why worry now that you have a job at David's Strip Club. So to show us our thanks, please accept this shake as we watch you drink it."

sin138
sin138
280 Followers
12