The Yes Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
The Downfall of a girl who wanted to be liked.
4.6k words
4.26
25.5k
17

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
279 Followers

Please be warned that this story is quite dark and mean-spirited. While no pain or torture will be depicted, this story contains sadistic characters that have no respect for the protagonist. This continuing story will not end well for the main character. I do not condone the actions shown in this story, fetishes aside. If these don't bother you, then I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to comment.

All the characters in the series are over 18 years old.

This chapter may be one of the shorter ones, but the next chapter will make up for it length wise. It also contains some mild violence, albeit short too, and nothing too out of the ordinary. However the nature of the stories are still similar to the previous chapter.

*****

Restricted and One Sided Loving

It was bumpy. It was dark. Not only was I blindfolded but I think I was in the boot. I was just thankful they laid some fur fabric inside the trunk. Otherwise it would have been painful. The hair felt soft against my smooth body, as I moaned from the vibrating egg inside me. It was enough to stimulate me, but not enough to make me orgasm.

Finally the vehicle stopped. I was then lifted out of the boot, and was dragged somewhere.

I had no way to contact anyone, as my phone was with Bill. All I had on were my heels, as my stockings were torn, a blindfold, and two set of restraints. Hand cuffs worn behind me, and a restraints for my legs, keeping them one foot apart.

I waddled along, feeling extra tingly in between my legs, to the entrance. I heard laughter, as I struggled to go through the process of fingerprinting with my hands tied behind me. I was then escorted somewhere where my heels nearly got stuck in the mud. My hand cuffs came off, and I was directed to lean my hands against the wall.

Suddenly a jet of cold water hit against my back. It was freezing my ass off.

"Turn around!"

Someone finally spoke English! I turn around, only to feel a jet of water come at me. It lowers down my body onto my tits, then my tummy, then pussy, and finally down to my legs. Hands kept rubbing me all over. This was their way to dry me. My pussy however remained moist.

My hands were cuffed behind me again, as I was escorted to my cell. My restraints were finally released, but my blindfold stayed on. As soon the guards left, I felt a hand. I have a roommate, and he wanted to get to know me really well. He seemed to pay a lot more attention to my butthole. He pushed me onto his bed, which felt lumpy, and moist. Before I knew it, his dick penetrated my anus, and let out a scream. My butt virginity is gone. This was too much. At least all the other holes, I never felt pain. But my behind was too tight. I couldn't enjoy it. I desperately tried to push him off, but he overpowered me. He kept screaming in Spanish, but I still raged on. I then felt a sudden shock. I was paralysed and I fell onto the bed. I had no idea what happened, but thankfully it was just once.

I woke up the next morning to find my restraints back on, but it felt different. My hands were above my head, and suspending me from the ground. Plus my legs were spread apart, and in the air.

"Wake up, little girl."

I know that voice. It was one of the guards.

"What happened?"

Smack!

I moaned as his baton whacked my bottom. This should have hurt me, why did it feel like an erotic tickle?

"Address me properly!"

They didn't tell me what to call them. Desperate I answered only what I remembered Larry wanted me to say.

"What happened, sir?"

"That's better," he said. "You were unruly with your room mate, so we decided you needed extra security."

"Sir, he tried to force his cock up my ass! What about my rights?"

He then moved quickly facing me not more than 3 inches away, with a scary look.

"Did he hurt you? No," he said. "You however kept hitting and pushing him. So as punishment you will always be in restraints. He will feed you and take care of your toilet duties, but know this. He has the right to use your body. You have no rights. Food is privilege, so eat what you get. Bathroom is privilege, and so is time to sleep. Behave and you get to keep them. Don't and we'll take it all away."

"Yes, sir," I moaned. This humiliating ordeal should have made me want to cry. Instead, I just smiled. I thought I hit rock bottom with Bill, but this place showed I could go even further down the hole. All that thought did was made me feel even hornier. It is not normal for anyone to feel like that.

"You enjoy this don't you," the guard sneered.

I should say no, but my body will only reveal the truth. I know I should be scared for what has become of me, but this all only excited me. Without anything else to say, I said with without any trouble, "Yes."

"Well let's take one privilege away just for kicks," he laughed. "You don't get a bed to sleep in, every time you're in the cell, you will be cuffed like you are now. When out of the cell, you'll be tied like how you came here. You can forget free movement while you are here."

His rubbing my cunt with his baton just made me moan louder. He then called my roommate over to feed me.

"It's bacon and eggs with toast, today," he explained as I was getting fed with a spoon. "Our chef prepared, but your friend here added something extra."

"Is it his sperm, sir?"

"Sadly no, but I'll tell him to add that next time," the English guard laughed. "He pre-chewed it for you into a nice easily digestible mush. Say thank you."

"Thank you," I smiled, as I willfully ate it, all the will still blind. "I am sorry for stopping from having my ass."

The guard translated it for me, in which my cell mate replied back. Snickering at what he heard, he translated it for me.

"He says he doesn't forgive you, cunt," the guard replies. I felt upset at hearing that, but I still kept eating. I really was rude to him. "What you did was inexcusable, as being a slut, you should feel proud that someone wanted to fuck you. It does not matter how."

As soon as I finished, I felt my hands come down from the ceiling. My hands were cuffed behind me, and my legs were cuffed together and a foot wide apart again. We walked until we entered another room. There my blindfold was taken off. We were in some shitty bathroom, which reeked of piss.

"This is our bathroom," the guard explained. "We cut the water supply for budget reasons, so we need you to clean it. You'll have your lunch here too."

"What do I use to clean?"

"Your mouth," he smiled, while taking out a camera. "We are not taking out the restraints. Also the prisoners will come and go. Do what they tell you to do, and no talking."

I didn't bother asking what the camera was for. It became apparent that I'm here to shoot some weird porn video for others to masturbate to. Everyone's eyes watching my naked body in humiliating moments.

I was left alone to waddle to the toilet. Already I was taken aback by the smell. The urinals reeked of piss. I turned around to reach for the flush. When I finally pulled the lever, I heard nothing. There was no water!

I waddled to the sink to try to turn the faucet, but nothing came out. Where was the water!? I then remembered he said no water was flowing into the bathroom.

I waddled back to the toilet. There was only one way to get clean the bowl. I put my head into the bowl, and started lapping the old piss. The stench flooded my nose, but I kept going on. The last few days I found myself drinking more bodily fluids than water, but I still managed to stay hydrated. The camera recorded on as I continued to empty the bowl.

Suddenly my head was shoved deep into the toilet, with someone's cock up my ass. I struggled to breathe as I was getting assfucked. Finally he pulled my head out only to cum on my face. Like a thirsty bitch I eagerly took it in my mouth. He finally left, and I went back to work licking up the toilet bowl. Finally it was dry as I could do.

I moved on to the next toilet, only drop my jaw at what I saw and smelled. They wanted me to eat up the shit? I turned to the guard hoping for some sympathy. He was busy filming the scene, and stroking his dick. I turned around and tried to pull the lever, praying to god that it works. I felt relieved hearing the flushing sound. I flushed a few more times just to be safe. I then followed suit by licking the toilet as clean as I could. Thankfully this is the one toilet where the flusher works.

I turned around to see a gang of pantless prisoners getting their dicks hard. They carried me and dropped me on some dirty mattress, which I did not see earlier here. There stood another woman. She too was naked like me, but she was able to walk and move freely. She started speaking in Spanish. I didn't what she said, so I looked to the guard.

"Just say si, puta."

So I did.

"Si."

I then felt them bend my knees in a squat position and tied them as such, further immobilizing me. I was already tied up. This was overkill. The woman laughed as she lowered herself over me. I then felt her lips locked over mine. Unable to move I kissed back, as she inserted her fingers inside my pussy. She then moved her mouth further down to my breasts. While rolling her tongue around my nipple, she used her other hand to help insert a hard dick into my mouth, which I instinctively start sucking it. This was enough for the other men to join the party.

Someone went behind her and started fucking her, with the other guys moving her finger away to have better access to my widely exposed pussy. My eyes rolled at the constant stimulation. Other guys were rubbing their dicks over my nipples. I kept rolling along the mattress, with the penises as my only support.

I tried to scream in pleasure, through the giant member in my mouth. They then stopped and moved away. The naked woman then walked towards me. She had a bottle with her, which she squeezed over my body. It felt oily on my skin. As soon she emptied it, she laid herself over me, giving me a close up of her extremely hairy bush. However I was more distracted with how her tits squeezed against my body and vice versa. The oil had spread as we touched. She started rubbing her body over mine. Her bushy pubes got slicker as I could taste it. She then slightly lifted herself up, where someone's hairy balls covered my face as he started fucking the Spanish lady.

I feel another dick entering my pussy, and hear her sucking off another. I do not know what is happening, except that I was getting fucked, she was getting fucked, and my face is getting smacked by someone's balls, while licking her literally fucking snatch, and while I was tied up. I felt air come out of the man's butt. He then pulled his dick out, and forced my mouth open. His sperm oozed out from the woman's snatch, and into my mouth. I was forbidden to swallow, so I let it pool inside.

After licking the last drop, she turned around with her mouth appearing full. Keeping my mouth open, she spills her contents in, letting me taste the bountiful cum she has given me. Finally, I was instructed to swallow, and then everyone gets up.

The guard told me its lunch time, as he was holding a big bowl.

"Are you gonna untie me?" I asked naively.

He just laughed as he tilted the bowl to spill chilli all over the dirty mattress.

"Eat from there," he sneered. "But not until I cool it down."

I watched as he pulled out his cock and started pissing over my meal. The others laughed while watching the whole thing. The camera was still recording everything. After he finished he wiped his cock over my feet, and walked off. I struggled to roll myself to the chili, until my mouth finally reached.

Had he not peed on my lunch, it would have burned my mouth. His piss also had the salt needed to add some flavour. I'm a pretty girl, who is naked, and he wanted to express his appreciation. I thanked him.

"Anything else you want?" he sneered.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm thirsty," I replied. "Can I have something to drink?"

His smirk, made me realise what he was going to give me.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

I willingly kept it open as I heard him make some noise in his mouth. He then went to me and spat directly into my mouth. The others came along to add more.

"We'll stop, until you tell me your thirst is quenched," he said smiling.

Each time my mouth was filled to the brim, I swallowed the saliva from the others. I wanted to rub my pussy so badly, but alas I could not reach down. It felt odd with the thick watery substance being in my mouth. But at least it helped with my thirst.

When my hunger and thirst was satisfied, my eyes were blocked by the blindfold again. I was ordered to walk.

"I'm tied up," I responded.

"You can still walk," the guard laughed.

I heard laughter as I struggled to roll out of the mattress, until I got onto my feet. I was in a squatting position, thanks to the restraints on my legs. I felt cold water being poured over my head, and someone scrubbing me with soap, and shampoo. The touch took me to another level. My body heated up from the constant groping. Eventually I screamed in pleasure as I climaxed. Only to still feel aroused. Another rinse and I felt a collar being tied around my neck. As soon as I felt the tug on my collar, I started to waddle towards the direction.

It was a long walk. I struggled to maintain my balance. I don't know how many times I fell. I could hear the others sneer and laugh at my state, along with that other woman. I finally reached to my cell, where my all my restraints were removed, only to be held again.

My legs tied separately, I was suspended by my arms. I felt my legs spread as the ropes tightened. Another rope was tied around my waist, and connecting to the arm ropes. I'm guessing that was to support my weight. I gasped as I felt the guard stuffing something up my butt.

"What was that?"

"To help you enjoy then night," he replied. "Here, we give the heroin for free. And these are for your holes."

I then felt him stuff a dildo up my ass and my vagina. He then stuffed some smelly cloth into my mouth. My eyes rolled the moment the dildos were turned on, leaving me alone for the rest of the day and night. Eventually I fell asleep, still with my butthole and my sex-hole stimulated by the machines.

The other days went by almost the same. I would be fed pre-chewed breakfast. I would be sent to the bathroom to clean, and then I would get violated on the bed, have my food served with some bodily fluid, and then head back to my room where I would be tied and drugged.

Small changes were made on each day. On day two, my ass was given full access to everyone. Day three had me licking the assholes of everyone who used the toilets. Their ass hair made sure to keep some stuff behind.

For day four, instead of dildos and clothes to cover my holes, I felt something else being used to keep my holes open. The guard told me they were called speculum. They were not removed for day five. Instead my arms would be tied to my ankles while I was on my back with many cushions to keep my legs up. They would all fuck what looked like a different woman, and then cum in any of my open holes. They also used them to pee and spit inside too. They all overflowed of course, and it drooled over my body. By the end, I would first swallow what was in my mouth, and they would remove the speculum from there. Then they would stick a rubber tube in my ass, and another in my mouth, which I would suck it out like a straw. The same tube was then inserted into my pussy. I kept sucking the pussy contents, until it was empty. Without bothering to remove these restraints I was made walked back to my cell, blindfolded. Walking was much easier since I had access to my limbs, but more humiliating with my ass sticking out, from being bent over. They also did not bother guiding me, so bumped against the walls too many times.

Day six made me the official shower bitch. My job was to lick everyone in the line up clean, while still blindfolded. I had to lick the cock and ass of course, but I also licked in between the toes, and armpits. It felt like no one bothered to trim the hairs, which was weird for me as a hairless girl. I even had to lick a few women. Some felt skinny, others were obese. None had a clean cunt, or ass. Everyone used my mouth as a urinal to piss in. By the end, I perfected the art of drinking piss without spilling a single drop.

Day six was the most shocking. Before I was released, the guard stuffed my pussy with peanut butter. I was tied like I was in day two, but when my blind fold was out, I noticed I was outside. I heard something, and I turned to see what was waiting for me. It certainly was a day I will never forget.

I spent that night in a cage, with my arms and legs immobilized. All I could think about was if I could get pregnant with that kind of jizz.

Finally the last day has come. I was removed from my cage, and was asked one question.

"Do you want us to send you a ticket back home, or do you want to know what these drugs do?"

He took out the same pills I was made to swallow, during my birthday and the day after. I just had to know.

"Wait, what happens if I want to know?"

"We'll release you, but you better hope that Bill will come to pick you up."

I don't know why, but I just had to know.

"What do they do?"

"Just one tablet, simply increases your vaginal secretions to make sex more nice. More than 10 will make any sense of touch arousing. More than 40 will permanently keep you horny for life. You will achieve orgasms more often, but you will never feel satisfied."

"Oh," I replied. I already knew that from experience.

"You young lady, however took more than 100."

"What happens if I go over that?" I asked worryingly.

"It does come with one small side effect. For a bimbo like you though, I doubt it'll do much. These drugs will screw with your brain. Once daily is harmless, but the amount you took, will make you dumber, and more compliant. Think about all the things you did. Would you have seriously have done that under any other circumstances?"

This past week, I was tied up in a foreign country, spit on, pissed on, did some more unspeakable things. All while realizing that I would have said no to all of them. Even the night, where everyone trashed my house, and got my mom arrested. I should have said enough was enough. But I didn't. Not only did I let them do it, I enjoyed it.

"You can't say no to any request. Think about it. While here you have apologized to a man who tried to rape you."

He was right. I just allowed all of this to happen to me. He then took out another needle.

"What's that?" I asked, as he gave me the shot.

"This is a mixture of a sleeping agent and the final dose of the drug," he explained while injecting me. "Right now you can feel guilt and anger, but this will take all of this away. With this, you will be horny, consenting, retarded, and finally, you will be happy. Hell, I could tell you are the worst being on the planet, and you will take it with a smile."

I smiled at what I felt was a compliment. The old me would have slapped him. That is, the old sober, non horny me. I found my eyes starting to droop, and finally close, while still suspended in the air. I thought I saw Bill coming into the room, but that could not be right. He was not there, or so he claimed.

I then woke up to find myself naked in the middle of the streets. I was on the ground, and I could not get up the way I was. My hands are cuffed behind me, and my legs were spread wide, like how came to jail. All I had on were my shoes and my mother's necklace. It was a nice hot and sunny day.

A large crowd appeared before me. My pussy immediately felt moist.

For four hours there was not one part of me that had been touched by another man. They used me. They pissed on me. They spat on me. They made me cum god knows how much. I never wanted it to end. Finally I felt someone pull me up. It was Bill! After he pushed the crowd away he dragged me nearby a car.

sin138
sin138
279 Followers
12