The Yoga Instructor Ch. 01

Story Info
Adele suddenly finds herself attracted to a woman.
808 words
3.64
32.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele was a sizzling redhead with cat like green eyes and a curvy body that made men ache. She knew she drove men crazy without even trying but very few had caught her attention. Going through a bitter divorce had really turned her off from men and it had been years since she had even considered dating. She hated the term cougar which most of the younger men that actually had the balls to speak to her referred to her as. Men of all ages tried to catch her at a weak moment. Adele was anything but weak.

She began her day the same as every day but little did she know something spectacular would happen today. The alarm buzzed at six and she yearned for another hour of blissful sleep. She stretched and made her way to the bathroom. Her routine was simple because she was a natural beauty and did not require much for a stunning effect. The steam from the shower was fogging the mirror but she caught a glance of herself as she pulled off her tight thin t-shirt which had began to stick to her full breasts due to the moisture in the air. Then she slid her panties down her long legs and stepped in the steamy hot shower. The water felt amazing on her body. She poured her favorite scented body wash on her pouf and began to lather her tone body starting with her arms and moving to her breasts. She had perfect breasts. They were all natural, the perfect shape and size. As she bathed, her nipples became hard against the pouf. She felt the bubbles caress her silky skin as they rolled down her tummy to her feet. Experiencing a little tingle of excitement, she slowly began to touch the moist spot between her legs. It didn't take long before she was trembling from the much needed release.

She wrapped a soft towel around her naked wet body and made her way to her vanity to finish getting ready for the day. She had a little naughty smile on her face and thought to herself there wasn't any man that could make her feel as good as she could herself especially with the variety of adult toys available. She dried her gorgeous long red hair and allowed it to tumble in loose curls down her back and shoulders. She applied light make-up making her stunning green eyes pop and her full lips a glossy pale pink shade. The Juicy Couture yoga suit was simple but didn't conceal what an amazing body she had.

Singing one of her favorite songs, she enjoyed coffee and a healthy breakfast of fruit with yogurt before going to her yoga class at an upscale gym which she often referred to as a meat market. Men constantly stared at her as she worked out or was bending her body in impossible yoga poses. It completely annoyed her. Sometimes she thought these pathetic creatures joined just to watch the flexible women in the class.

The tall blonde yoga instructor made sure her students pushed their bodies to the limit. Adele had been her student for years so the instructor expected even more from her. She was having a little difficulty holding the Firefly Pose so the tall cool blond instructor came to her rescue. The instructor placed her hands on her firm body assisting with the pose. She felt her breast gently pressed against her back and the warmth of her breath in her ear as she spoke quietly not to disturb the other students. "You are doing great, Adele. All this hard work has certainly paid off. You have an outstanding body", the instructor purred in her ear leaving Adele with a feeling she had never felt. Shivers ran up and down her spine, fluttering sensations were in her tummy and a sudden urge to kiss this beautiful blond passionately on the lips. Why had she never noticed how attractive she was before? Adele never noticed women in a sexual way before even though she had friends of every sexual orientation. As the instructor removed her hands, she left a hint of sensuous perfume behind turning Adele on even more. She watched the instructor go before the class again and noticed how perfect her body was. She was tall with perfect posture, toned and tan like most women in Los Angeles but there was something else that really caught Adele's attention. This woman had the most beautiful smile and radiant personality Adele had ever seen. The very thought of touching her made her shiver with delight.

After class, Adele nervously walked up to the instructor and invited her for drinks. To her surprise, she said yes with a warm flirty smile. They made arrangements and exchanged cell numbers. Tonight was going to be fabulous!