The Yoga Instructor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Images from her fantasy two nights ago flashed through Jen's head. She couldn't believe this was happening, something she would have never considered just a week ago was now happening, here, inside her own apartment, while another woman lay passed out on her couch. She could have never predicted this, would have never believed that she would be kissing another woman passionately, pressed hard against that woman as their hands roamed each others backs, aroused by it.

Marcy's hands slid down to Jen's ass, squeezed her buttocks and pulled her hips closer. She could feel Marcy's leg pressed against her pussy, and wondered if Marcy could feel her heat against her leg.

Jen kissed Marcy's neck and could smell her sweet perfume mixed with a clean smell of soap. Her neck was soft and smooth, and Marcy responded to Jen's exploration with an excited "Yes."

And before she realized what happened, Marcy had pulled Jen's shirt and bra up over her breasts, massaged the bare skin.

Jen kissed the area where Marcy's jaw bone and ear met, and uncontrollably heard herself say, "God, this is so...so..." She couldn't find the words, couldn't concentrate on anything except Marcy's lips, Marcy's hands on her breasts, Marcy's leg against her wet pussy.

"Ssshh," Marcy said between kisses to Jen's collar bone. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," Jen exhaled. "Don't stop. Please."

Marcy's moved her mouth down to Jen's breasts, covered her left nipple, and Marcy's tongue flickered over the erect bulb rapidly. A moan escaped Jen and she pushed Marcy's head harder against her chest.

"God, yes, kiss my tits," she said. "Lick them, squeeze them."

Marcy complied and within moments, Jen learned that this real-life Marcy was much better than her fantasy Marcy had been the other night. Underneath the passion that seemed to consume everything, one other thought continued to circulate, and that was how unbelievable this was. Another woman played with her breasts, another woman stimulated her to the point that she no longer cared about sexual labels of straight, lesbian, or bisexual. She lived, and felt, and exercised freedom and independence from all those who had before kept her in a place, a cramped box of expectations and iron-clad standards. Now she was simply a woman, a woman who had urges and desires and needed them to be fulfilled without social hang-ups or fears or stigmas. At this moment, Marcy brought her pleasure, and maybe she could bring Marcy pleasure. But that was all that mattered anymore. They were here together, and they would do what they could for each other.

With those thoughts running underneath her passion, and while Marcy continued to work back and forth between her breasts, kissing and licking and rubbing, Jen brought her hands down to the buttons of Marcy's blouse and began to undo them. She wanted to feel Marcy's large breasts in her hands, wanted to bury her face between them, lick her nipples, and rub them between her fingers. She wanted to become lost in Marcy's smooth skin.

Jen could only reach the top few buttons of Marcy's blouse, and Marcy moved slightly to make it easier, began kissing Jen's neck, continued to massage her breasts, as Jen finished unbuttoning her blouse. Marcy shrugged the blouse off with a quick movement, and Jen pulled the bra straps over Marcy's shoulders before moving her hands to the latch in back.

The bra fell to the floor from Marcy's beautiful, full breasts. They had a wonderful roundness to them, and the nipples were much larger than Jen's. Jen took one in each hand and kneaded them lightly. This was the first time Jen had ever fondled other woman's breasts, and she tried to notice every detail. Their weight, their firmness, and their softness.

"Yes, rub them," Marcy said. "Play with them."

Jen leaned over and kissed the nipple of Marcy's right breast, still amazed at the size of the nipple, and amazed that she had just kissed it. She kissed it again, this time open-mouthed, and ran her tongue rapidly over it.

"Yes, lick my nipples."

Jen gave her attention to Marcy's other breast, performed the same act on its nipple, then rubbed her cheek against it, feeling the nipple's hardness as it traced a line down her face and back to her mouth.

Marcy grabbed Jen's head and pulled her back up to her mouth. They kissed harder, more passionately than earlier, and Jen knew Marcy was as aroused as she was.

Marcy's hands found the snap of her jeans, and as Marcy unsnapped and unzipped her jeans, Jen used each foot to pull off her shoes. The height change helped a little, as Marcy still had her shoes on. Marcy's hand moved around Jen and slid between her panties and skin. Her hands felt good against the bareness of Jen's ass as Marcy kneaded each cheek. Then with one swift movement like only moments before, Marcy had slid Jen's pants over her hips and down.

Jen stood with her T-shirt and bra pushed up over her breasts and under her arms, her pants and underwear were around her ankles. She was nude, exposed to this woman who gave her pleasure, and she only wanted more.

Marcy slid her hand between the moist lips of Jen's pussy, and Jen gasped.

"God, I want to fuck you," Marcy said in her ear.

Jen nodded her head. "Yes, fuck me, fuck me now."

Marcy pulled Jen's T-shirt and bra over head. "Take me to the bedroom."

Jen stepped out of her pants and underwear around her ankles, took Marcy by the hand, and led her through the living room, around Debra still asleep on the couch, and into her bedroom.

They stood at the side of the bed for a few more moments and continued to kiss. Marcy then pushed Jen into a sitting position on the edge, and stepped back. She pulled off her shoes, then her pants. Marcy's pubic patch was shaved to a thin strip, Jen noticed she had cute, tiny feet.

Marcy kneeled in front of Jen and parted her legs just enough that she could press herself against Jen. She immediately began kissing and massaging Jen's breasts, her hands on Jen's ribs. Jen could feel Marcy's large breasts against the inside of her thighs, and again marveled at what she was doing.

Marcy worked her way down Jen's flat stomach, kissed the area above her belly button, then in her belly button. She pushed her back in a lying position on the bed, her feet and shins still dangling over the side.

She kissed the area above Jen's triangle of blonde pubic hair, and ran her hands up and down Jen's thighs. When Marcy's lips touched her pussy lips, Jen thought she would explode with anticipation. Jen ran her fingers through Marcy's hair, trying to encourage her, trying desperately to tell her how much she needed this.

Marcy ran her tongue up Jen's pussy, and Jen groaned loudly with pleasure. Marcy then used two fingers to part Jen's lips and used her tongue to rapidly work her clit.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Jen moaned and hooked her right leg on Marcy's shoulder.

Marcy worked wonders with her tongue, giving Jen more pleasure than she had felt in some time. Jen bucked a bit when Marcy slid first one finger, then a second, and then a third inside her. She pumped Jen with her fingers in and out, and would sometimes explore Jen's inner walls, looking for that one spot, that one continuous motion, that would bring the most pleasure. She would occasionally place her whole tongue over Jen's erectness, working it in circles that made Jen twitch.

She could feel her orgasm rise within her, it seemed to grow from deep within her muscles, climbed with every thrust of Marcy's fingers, with every lap of her tongue. Jen's hands gripped the bed sheet in wadded twists as she tried to find something sturdy to brace herself against, something solid to ground herself to.

Marcy sensed and responded to Jen's growing pleasure with faster thrusts and more tongue.

A burst of ecstasy enveloped Jen. Her body convulsed on the bed in a spasm of contracting muscles. Pleasure shot through every nerve and muscle fiber, until the orgasm passed through her, leaving her nothing more than a sensitive receptor to everything that touched her, every tiny breeze that passed over her, to the small wet tears that ran down the side of her head and became lost in her hair.

Marcy slowly kissed her way back up to Jen's mouth, gently kissing her stomach, her breasts, the nape of her neck. It seemed like hours, maybe longer, for Marcy to make the trek, and Jen lived an eternity at every point of contact.

She could taste her own juices on Marcy's lips and tongue. She felt the weight of Marcy's breasts on her own as she lifted her limp, heavy arms and wrapped them around Marcy's shoulders.

"I nearly came just taking you there," Marcy said when their lips separated from each other and their faces were only hair-widths apart.

"That had to be one of the best orgasms I've ever had," Jen said. They kissed again, and Jen pulled Marcy closer to her, felt the heat of Marcy's pussy against her abdomen. She wondered if she would be able to do the same for Marcy. Tonight was a night of firsts.

Their lips never broke contact as Jen rolled Marcy over on her back. She continued to rub her abdomen against Marcy's pussy until she moved her kisses down to Marcy's chest, to each of her breasts and nipples. Jen's only guide was to do what she liked to have done to her, and Marcy seemed to respond well. As she continued to massage Marcy's breasts, she kissed lower and lower, finding her way to Marcy's stomach.

She felt Marcy's hand on the back of her head, forceful, as if she wanted her to stop. Jen looked up and saw Marcy looking down at her.

"Hon, you don't have to do that," Marcy said. "I know this is your first time and you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"It's okay," Jen said. "I want to."

Marcy smiled down at her, blew her a kiss, then said, "You do only what you want, Lover, and stop any time you want."

Jen put her head back down and kissed Marcy's belly button. She called me Lover, Jen thought, we are lovers. She placed her hands on Marcy's hips and continued to move lower with every kiss. She felt nervous when she felt Marcy's pubic hair rub against her chin for the first time, and when she could smell Marcy's juices and knew Marcy's pussy was mere inches from her mouth, she decided she wouldn't back out. She would do this, experience this, and do her best to give what she had been given.

Jen could see the folds and skin of Marcy's pussy despite the darkness of the room. A part of her wanted to close her eyes and not look, just use her sense of touch to guide her, but she wanted to see what she was doing. She wanted to be able remember what this looked like from this perspective. Jen finally knew what Kyle and other past boyfriends saw from this position; she also knew what they tasted and smelled.

She kissed the apex of Marcy's pussy lips, felt the soft skin against her lips. She repositioned herself better and placed Marcy's legs on her shoulders. She kissed Marcy's inner thigh as she ran her hand up her pussy, her fingers wet from Marcy's juices.


When she found her clit, she rubbed the hard member lightly. Feeling another woman's clit felt different, yet similar to rubbing her own. It was odd not being able to feel the immediate stimulation of it. Marcy's moans indicated that she felt pleasure, and Jen knew she could only gauge her ability by Marcy's reactions.

"Mmm, that feels good, Lover," Marcy said, and Jen felt the encouragement. Taking a deep breath, preparing herself, Marcy pulled apart Marcy's pussy lips, exposing the swollen, pink clit. She looked at it for only a moment, then leaned forward and licked it.

Marcy responded with a low moan, and Jen licked her again. Within a few moments, Jen found herself engulfed by the desire to lick Marcy's pussy. She liked the warm taste, she savored the feeling of Marcy's pubic hair tickling her nose, and loved the muscled-solidness of her thighs resting on her shoulders.

Jen rubbed Marcy's clit with two fingers, while she explored Marcy's hole with her tongue. She found it harder to stick her tongue in than she had realized, but soon enough, worked it in there.

Marcy's moaning increased, and her head rolled back and forth in forceful jerks. One hand slipped into Jen's hair and grabbed it tightly, while her other hand squeezed her own breasts and nipples. She knew Marcy consumed in the pleasure she gave her, and Jen felt a bit of pride in what she did. A mixture of her own saliva and Marcy's pussy juices covered her mouth and dripped down her chin.

Jen didn't anticipate that her mouth would become tired and sore. She could feel her tongue burn, and her jaw began to ache. It reminded her of giving head, except this time she was more determined to see it through.

A few minutes later she didn't think she could go on anymore. The ache in her jaw had become an intense pain, her tongue no longer seemed to obey her commands and felt almost numb. Marcy didn't seem to notice a change in Jen's technique as she continued to squirm under Jen's licking and rubbing. A soft scream escaped Marcy, quickly followed by another, and Jen knew she had Marcy close.

Jen increased her efforts to make Marcy cum, and was rewarded when Marcy bucked violently, her left leg hitting Jen hard against the side of her head as her body involuntarily pulled away and her light screams turned into a deep, low howl.

Jen kissed the insides of Marcy's thighs, felt their firmness against her lips, then kissed her wet and hot pussy one last time before moving back up to her breasts. Marcy twitched softly with each touch, and Jen spent a few extra moments kneading Marcy's breasts and rubbing her face against them. They were truly beautiful breasts, and Jen only wished hers were as large and as nice.

Their mouths met again, and their kiss was long, slow, and tender. Jen rolled off to the side and exhaled, letting her body relax against the coolness of the sheets. Marcy giggled and propped herself up on one elbow facing Jen, her right breasts rested heavily on Jen's.

"You did wonderful," Marcy said. "Just wonderful."

"Yeah, but I'm exhausted."

"Oh, me too, honey, let's get under the sheets."

They crawled to the head of the bed and pulled back the sheets. Once underneath, they cuddled together, their legs intertwined, and Jen could feel the heat from Marcy's pussy against her leg. They leaned their heads together, and within a few moments, both were asleep.

#

Jen woke first, in the habit of getting up early for her thrice-weekly morning yoga class. Not bothering with underwear or a bra, she slipped on shorts and a T-shirt. She checked Debra in the living room, who still snored softly on the couch, and because she he had a slight headache, grabbed a glass of straight orange juice from the kitchen and aspirin from the bathroom. She went back to the bedroom and sat on the corner of her bed, looking at Marcy.

Marcy still slept soundly, the bed sheet barely covering her breasts, a peaceful and content look on her beautiful face, her brown hair sprayed across the pillow. Jen reflected on the night's events, amazed at what she had done. A little curiosity and a lot of alcohol had led her to do what she had never seriously considered until just a few days ago.

She no longer knew what to think about herself. She didn't consider herself a lesbian, but she had had sex with Marcy with little or no prompting. Looking down at Marcy now, Jen knew she wanted to have sex with her again, would gladly do it again and not need any alcohol to loosen her up.

Jen thought about herself at this moment and what she had been like a year ago when she first felt the stirrings of discontentment with Kyle. Could she have predicted that she would have lesbian sex? No, she couldn't have, she was a completely different person then, thought differently, believed differently. She had been just as strong as she was now, but more caught up in the lifestyle and the expectations of others. It wasn't until she had decided to fully live for herself that her life began to change for the better, and she realized now, looking down at the curvaceous form of Marcy under the thin sheet of her bed that these two women had done nothing more than bring something out of herself that had buried itself so deep inside her that she hadn't realized it even existed. Jen knew that what she had done, what she had experienced was in her all along. No, maybe she wasn't strictly a lesbian, because she did still find men attractive, still liked feeling a cock in her hand, in her mouth, and deep inside her pussy, but she was now a woman who no longer restricted herself by gender, no longer held back by a person's physical body. Jen was beyond that now, and felt better for it.

She realized though that she knew very little about this woman lying in her bed. Marcy had signed up for Debra's Tae Kwon Do class, and had not been a yoga student of Jen's. She knew only a little personal information from the contract Marcy signed for Debra's classes. Marcy was employed as a publicity manager for a hotel chain, lived in an apartment in the area, and paid her monthly dues with a check from a small bank. Other than that, she knew nothing else about her first lesbian lover. Yes, lover.

Jen sat and watched Marcy a few more minutes and finished her glass of orange juice. She returned the glass to the kitchen and stood over Debra a while, watching her breath, studying her face and body. Debra's face showed a peacefulness Jen hadn't seen much before, and she remembered the way she looked when she smiled. Jen could appreciate what Marcy saw in Debra, and knew that she would be willing to have sex with Debra too. She wondered though how Debra would honestly feel about Jen and Marcy's coupling.


She returned to the bedroom and woke Marcy with a light shake to her shoulder. Marcy looked up at Jen and smiled, said, "Good morning, Lover," and stroked her arm.

Marcy dressed, kissed Jen with an open mouth and a probing tongue one more time, then woke Debra. Debra grunted a few times before waking up, and once up, grumbled at the two of them for talking too loud, for letting too much light in the room, and for locating the bathroom so far away from the couch.

Jen walked them to the door downstairs and held the front door open as she watched them drive off. The cool morning breeze felt refreshing and uplifting.

Jen decided she liked herself more now than she ever had before.

#

Marcy joined that night's yoga class for the first time. Neither she nor Debra seemed to be suffering from any after-effects of the previous evening's drinking. Marcy smiled at Jen sweetly before class began, and Jen found herself genuinely happy that Marcy was there.

Marcy wore a black pair of form-fitting shorts that displayed her round ass perfectly. Her red tank-top barely contained her large breasts, which did not escape the notice of the only three men in the class. Throughout the evening's session, Jen had to occasionally help Marcy with a few poses, but no more than any other first time student, and even though Jen found herself wanting to watch Marcy exclusively, she did help out other students as well.

Once class finished, Marcy and Debra headed to the locker room just like all the other students, then came to Jen's office as the others made their exit.

"Want to go for drinks again tonight?" Debra asked.

Jen didn't need to think about it, any excuse to spend more time with Marcy would do, but she paused just a moment as her mind became lost in the possibilities tonight could bring.

"Sure," she finally said, "but I don't know if I can drink as much as I did last night."

"You and me both," Debra said.

"You two can come up to my apartment while I clean up," Jen said. "Watch TV, maybe finish off the beer as a warm up before we go out."

#

Same bar. Same waitress. Same crowd, or at least same type of crowd.