The Yoga Instructor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few minutes, no one spoke.

Jen stared at the old ceiling above them and realized she had never studied it from this angle before. The entire apartment looked different from down here. She remembered she had vacuumed the carpet just four days ago, could remember vacuuming over this very spot where their nude bodies lay prone, bare skin against fabric, oblivious at the time as to what would happen tonight. Nude, with two other women pressed against her, feeling better, more accepted than she ever had been before.

Marcy broke the silence.

"We should go out drinking more often," she said.

Debra propped herself up on one elbow, looked over Jen's body at Marcy. "That or we could just stay in and drink."

Jen giggled. Both Marcy and Debra said, "What?"

Once she controlled herself enough to speak, Jen said, "I was just thinking I'd have to get a bigger bed...and more toys."

THE END