The Young Amish Angel Ch. 01

Story Info
She left home for a new life... and finds help along the way
3.8k words
4.26
37k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel him watching me... A steely gaze through a thick mist. The stare makes me strangely aware of every inch of my body... Tingling... Pulsing. I find myself immobilized by those dark grey eyes.... am I truly still? I feel a pulling... a tugging as the distance between us begins evaporating. I'm moving towards him... Or into him. Something in those eyes... menacing, dark, demanding, and something else... Wanting? I can't escape, nor do I want to. Those eyes... staring... staring...

***

An abrupt bump jostles me, bumping my head against the window. My lashes flutter; eyes fly open to look straight into the eyes of a man. These eyes are not the eyes from my dream. They are dull, void, fixated, and belong to a rather shabbily dressed man. He sits in the bus seat adjacent, with one leg slung into the aisle. Straddling the corner of the seat, he leans forward and places his hands on either side of my mine.

He looks me up and down. I quickly adjust my posture and turn to face the front of the bus. I attempt to appear unshaken and quickly look out the window.

"Your one'em Amish aren't ya?" the man slurred. A strange, unpleasant, soured smell came from his mouth as he spoke.

"Yes sir." were the only words I could manage. My throat seemed rather tight.

"Yeah, yeah... I could tell. You got that funny damned thing on your head. I can't stand you Amish. You know, I used to be a carpenter? Yeah, and I made a pretty damn good livin' for myself! Til' you Amish started under biddin' all my jobs. Yeah... Ole' Uncle Sam don't make you pay as much...."

The man's voice starts getting louder. I try to keep my gaze fixed forward, my knees start shaking. I notice the bus driver glancing in the big mirror above his head, his eyebrows drawn together over his cornflower blue eyes. The bus stops, the man is still mumbling and cussing.

"Joe! Hey man! It's your stop, so get your ornery butt off the bus and leave the poor girl alone." The driver smiles with his eyes but his mouth remained stern.

"Bradley man... I was just tryin' to have a simple conversation," Joe explained.

"Yeah well you're scaring the living daylights out of her! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Looking, Joe sees my wide eyes and trembling hands. "Sorry miss, no harm meant or nothin'.'"

I manage a nod. Joe makes his haphazard way down the aisle and all but falls out the doors. I looked up at the kind eyes in the mirror and smiled.

"Th-thank you," I stuttered as the bus doors closed and the vehicle crawled into motion.

The smile reached his mouth revealing straight rows of white teeth. He was a very attractive young man, actually. He had short brown hair, a clean shaven square jaw and very friendly eyes.

"Miss, can I ask you a question?"

He startled me with his abrupt question. I was able to mumble, "Y-yes you may".

"Well," he started, "Judging by the fact that you are even on this modern-day contraption called a bus, I'm assuming your off the reservation... So.... the question is what are you planning to do?"

Off the reservation? I wasn't quite sure what that meant but I imagined he meant that I had left my family. Should I answer this man? I considered for a moment and determined I didn't have much to lose. He seemed kind enough to me.

"Well, Sir, I decided to take a job elsewhere. I'm going to be a housekeeper for a man, who's a writer, in Bayfield."

"You can call me Bradley," he chuckled, "You are so prim an proper. Ha ha ha.... housekeeper huh? I didn't know they even had those anymore. So you're not going back?"

I shook my head very quickly

This made him laugh and ask, "Well do you want some advice sweetheart?"

I considered and decided and I needed all the help I could get. "Yes, I most certainly do."

"Well darling, you need to get some new duds."

I scrunched my eyebrows and tilted my head, "Duds? I'm not at all certain what those are?"

"Sweetheart, why don't you come sit in the seat across from me. We got a ways until we make our next pitstop and I think you need a few pointers.

***

The young girl slowly stands and painstakingly makes her way down the bus aisle. She seems small, fragile, but with a hint of... what to call it... determination I guess? She's wearing a black dress that completely covers her slight frame. From her wrists, up to her neck, and down to just above her slender ankles is completely shrouded in black. Wearing thick black socks and a pair of horribly clunky shoes she displays a matronly appearance from the waist down.

I look to her face, which is focused down to ensure that the placement of her feet are sure. The only thing remotely colorful about her is her hair. What little bit can be seen, beneath that damned bonnet (or whatever the hell it is), is a vibrant copper-like color. Always a sucker for a redhead, I catch myself letting out a louder than usual exhale (refusing to acknowledge it as a sigh) I smirk.

She sits in the seat and looks up at me, apparently waiting for my advice. I glance over at her and am almost knocked down by the beauty of her face. She looks like an angel. Her gorgeous green eyes, now searching my face, are framed by auburn lashes. Her cute pointed nose have a faint dusting of freckles, telling of her youth and innocence. I move my gaze downward and... mmmm... Damn, that is a mouth made for wonderfully dirty and sexy things.

I imagine her holding my hard throbbing cock in her trembling hand, slowly parting lips as she starts to wrap them around...

"Bradley? Are you well?"

Oh shit, did I groan? "Yeah, Sugar, I'm just fine. Why?"

"Your face got a little red and your eyes seemed to lose their focus."

"Oh yeah Sweeth-... wait... What is your name?"

"Oh, it's Ruth... my name is Ruth Christner."

"Well nice to meet you Ruth," oh God if I wasn't engaged I might just have to corrupt this poor little girl. "Duds, right, we were talking about duds. Duds is another names for clothes, ya know... clothing?"

"Yes, it has become apparent that I do stand out quite a bit more than I would like. I should get more secular clothing but..." she looked down frowning slightly, "The thing is, I only had enough money for the bus ticket and a night's stay in Ashland. My employer will be picking me up tomorrow afternoon."

"Ashland! I'm switching with another driver in Ashland," the sweet temptation, "I'm about to suggest something Ruth and if you don't like the idea you can turn me down. I'm in a generously giving spirit. So, I was thinking I could take you to a store and buy you an outfit or two. You will make a better impression on your boss that if you look the part. I may even take you to a salon and do a little something to your hair... what do you think?"

She looked down in her lap running her long slender fingers over the thick skirt of her dress. She timidly touched her head covering with her finger tips. She let out a quick breath and seemed to come to a resolution. She looked up, her eyes glittering from the excess moisture of held-back tears.

She said through shaking lips, "I would love that. Thank you Bradley." She smiled the sweetest smile I believe I had ever seen.

"No problem miss." She was so completely trusting. "How old are you by the way?"

"I am newly turned 18 which is partly why I left home. I would soon be married if hadn't left." She looked out the window, staring at past the trees and scenery... to what I thought.

"Married at 18? That's crazy!" she looked over as I spoke and smiled slightly, "I'm 28 and I'm not even married." Then thought... well not yet anyway.

***

We walked into a clothing store. Her newly trimmed hair flowing past her shoulders waving beautifully as she walked beside me. Someone should be punished for keeping it covered up. I picked out a white sundress, heeled sandals, and some more suitable undergarments and lead her to the dressing room. She eyed the clothes nervously then walked into the room. A few minutes after she entered I heard a small noise.

"B-Bradley?" she whimpered.

"Yeah Sweetheart?" I said smirking.

"I'm having a little trouble with some of the fastenings. We don't use these when making our clothing."

"Ok, I'm coming in —"

"No, wait—"

Too late, I was already in there and God did my jaw drop. She stood with her back towards me looking, with shocked eyes, into mine through the mirror. She couldn't be but 5'3''. I scanned up her slender legs, curving at the calves and thighs, up to beautifully rounded hips. She wore the white lacey underwear I had picked out and, wow, did they hug her sexy, round, tight ass. Her waist nipped in, so small and delicate. She stood with her arms crossed over her chest, holding the bra in place that lay open in the back. I closed my mouth, swallowed hard, and smiled. I hoped that the expression on my face portrayed casual friendliness, not ravenous lust.

"Calm down, everything is alright," I soothed. "It's nothing that I haven't seen before. You're just having a little trouble with the hooks in the back here?"

All she could do was nod quickly.

"It's ok. I can help. I think some women just put it on upside down and backwards... or something... so they can close the hooks easier."

I step slowly toward her. I couldn't help but to touch the small dimple of her back, just above the line of her panties. She jolts slightly with the shock of my touch.

"Shhhh... it's ok. I promise I won't hurt you. I'm just trying to help you with the clasp."

She relaxes, slightly, at the sound of my voice. I slowly trace a fingertip lightly up her spine, feeling the her creamy skin. She shivers under the feeling of my hand. I smile and run both palms up her sides. I grasp the backstrap and easily close the clasps. I gather hair behind her shoulders and place my cheek against hers. I run my hands along her shoulders and smile.

"Ruth, you'll need to drop you hands away. We need to see if this one is the right fit for you."

"B-B-Bradley, a man has never seen this much of me... or touched me like you are now." She looked into my eyes, fear laced with... curiosity... maybe even the slightest hint of pleasure? Something to be explored.

"Baby, it's completely natural. I think you are beautiful and I'm only trying to get you some proper undergarments."

She lowers her hands slowly. Mmmmy God... her plump breasts are all but spilling over the delicate lace cups. Unable to contain my itchy fingers, I run my hand up her neck and then down to her collar bone. I venture further, testing I skim the top of her perfectly round tit. She inhales raggedly. I graze my lips over the sensitive skin behind her ear.

"Sweetie, this bra is entirely too small," I whisper, making her shiver.

I quickly move my hands and unclasp the bra with a flick. She clenches her hands to hold it in place and let out a tiny squeal.

"Shhhhh.... Baby it's ok. I'm just going to help you put on the other bra. It's a bit larger and it may be a better choice. You are absolutely gorgeous by the way."

She managed a small smile when she sees the truth behind my words. She removes her hands trusting me, once again, completely. I run my hands down the sides of her neck, pushing the thin straps away from her shoulders. The white lace falls with a flutter and her heavy breast bounce slightly from the absence of their support. She stands there, her tits completely bare, creamy mounds of firm white flesh. Her upturned nipples, hardening from the cool air, are beautifully pink. I let out long groan and rest my head against hers.

"Baby, you are so very sexy. Do you feel how hard I'm getting? Do you feel me pressing against you?"

She does feel my hardness straining against my trousers, pushing against her round ass. She looks to the side while her skin blooms pink, flushing from the close contact and body heat. Her stretched neck proves too tempting, I lick and nibble the skin there causing her to let out a small moan. The sound is so intoxicating; I run my hands up her ribs journeying upward to cup her firm breasts. I trace my tongue up to her ear in one long lick, nibbling on her earlobe, as I find her nipple. I rub my thumb over her little nub, my skin rough and hers unimaginably soft. She turns her head, facing me. I seize her gaping mouth, sucking her bottom lip between mine, pinching and pulling on her left nipple. I spread the aching pleasure through out her small young body, making her tilt her head back and moaning loudly against my mouth. I cover her mouth with mine, muffling her lustful whimpering.

I run a hand down her stomach and cup her pussy through the lacey fabric. She jolts and arches against me grinding her ass into my throbbing groin. I rub my fingers up and down her lush lips through the thin cloth of her panties. I let out a small chuckle, realizing that the fabric is already completely soaked.

"Mmmmm...my dirty little girl. Do you feel how wet your little pussy is? That means you looove the way I'm making you feel. How do you feel Ruth, do you like how I'm touching you?"

"Oh god Bradley, it f-f-feels absolutely mmmm-- delicious. You're the first man to kiss me and the first man who has touched me. I never knew it would be like this. I'm hot, and aching all over. Every time you touch me in a new way, a jolt goes through me, right to this one little spot"

"That's perfect Ruth. You are absolutely perfect. That jolt is going straight to your sensitive pussy, right to you throbbing clit." I sigh, restraining myself, "I can tell you are a virgin and I don't want to hurt you. I want to make you feel good. I want to taste you."

She moves her mouth to meet mine as a response to my words. I smile against her lips, touched by her attempt at forwardness. I massage her tongue with mine and trace her lips with the tip of tongue.

"Tasty babe, but that wasn't exactly what I meant. Just sit down right there on the bench and relax."

She looks up at me with confused eyes but does as I ask. She lowers herself slowly until her ass is resting on the seat. I notice her staring at the bulge in my pants. She surprises me by speaking.

"Buddy... what does it look like... your penis?" she questioned.

I smile and ask, "Mmm... my penis? It's also called a cock. Would you like to see my hard cock sweetheart?" She nods and I smile saying, "Unbutton my pants and slowly lower the zipper."

Her hands tremble, she looks up at me appearing entirely too sweet. She fumbles for a moment but finally succeeds in opening the fly. I lower my pants to the ground standing in my boxers. I place her hands on the cotton waistband of my underwear and nudge her to yank down. She pulls them slowly down to my ankles. My cock springs from its restraints and points toward her soft lips that are only inches away from the swollen head. She drops her jaw in surprise, I smile to myself refusing to give into the wicked urge to fill that mouth up balls deep. I step out of my boxers.

"It's so big Bradley. How does it not hinder you?"

"Ha ha ha, It isn't this big all the time. It grows when I see a beautiful woman like you with such a sexy body. You can touch it if you want to."

She glanced to my eyes and then back down. Timidly she glides her hand, smoothly, down the underside of my smooth shaft. I groan and she quickly looks back up at me.

"It's ok babe, your are just so soft. They feel so fucking good stroking me. Do you see the little drop of liquid at the tip? That means you are doing a very good job."

She takes her other hand and places a fingertip on the drop of precum and spreads it around the head. She looks up and smiles.

"It's so smooth and slick," she whispers.

"I'm glad you seem to like it. Men like it when sexy girls touch, kiss, and suck their cocks. It drives them absolutely wild." I let out a large sigh, "I'm going to regret saying this, however, if I'm going to keep from taking complete advantage of you, we need to shift gears."

I abruptly drop to my knees making her jump backward on the bench. I soothe her by rubbing my palms up her thighs, spreading warmth and relaxing her.

"Now that you have seen me, I get to see you."

She looks nervous but allows me to grab the sides of her wet lace panties. I pull then down revealing the most beautifully delicious pussy I have ever seen. She has the prettiest pink and juicy lips hiding what I know to be the tightest little hole that has never been touched. Outlining the sexy little pussy is the slightest bit of red hair. I reach around her body, grabbing her firm ass, I lift her to the edge of the seat. I move my hands down her rounded hips, slender thighs, placing my palms on the inside of her knees. I lightly kiss each knee then slowly part them until her calves are touching the edge of the bench.

"Ruth, this is the sexiest pussy I have ever seen." She blushes as I kiss up the inside of her thigh. "Your pussy lips are swollen and wet because you're excited. You're a woman becoming unbelievably horny because of a man's touch. You smell sweet.... I bet you taste sweet."

Her eyes snap open in shock as I flatten my tongue and give her one lavish lick from the bottom all the to top of that wet slit. I lick my lips after licking hers and smile because of the taste and the thought.

"Just as I thought... delicious.... so sweet, tangy, and with a wonderful aftertaste of pure sex. Mmmm... I want some more."

I part her labia with the tip of my tongue, gathering wettness as I run my tongue up and down her slit. She let out soft moans with every movement and wiggle of my tongue. I let my tongue tantalizingly move upward giving her swollen clit a small but abrupt flick. She let out a small shriek.

"Mmmmm..... I'm gonna have to quiet you down. I don't want the workers to break this up, because you are way to sexy for me to stop."

I find the wet lace panties I had removed and fold it up. I bring them to her warm wet mouth. She looks at me with unsure eyes and kiss her slowly, allowing her to taste her own juices from my tongue. I pull away and while her mouth is still parted I push the soaked cloth in her mouth. She is stunned by the sudden action. I quickly dip my head back down, sucking her clit into my hungry mouth. She lets out a squeal that is quieted by the wad of fabric in her mouth. I look up smiling, watching as understanding washes over her face. She now realizes why she has a mouthful of lace soaked in her own juices.

I start tonguing and licking the little nub. Her head rolled back. With each lick her legs spasm and moans escape from her lips. I reach up and grab her hand, placing it in my hair. She grabs a hold, grinding her hot cunt against my mouth. My hand grabs her ripe young breast, tugging and pulling on the small hard nipple.

Suddenly, thighs clamp down around my head as her spine curls slightly, the heat spreading. Her head whips backward, her stomach quivers as her legs fly open. She screams around the wad of cloth in her mouth, body moving in waves like a whip as I suck and lap at the spasming cunt flooding my face with deliciously fragrant liquid.

After a few minutes she becomes quiets herself as her legs continue shaking and jerking. I can see her heart beating in her flat tummy. I kiss the pulse there and push myself up. I slowly draw the lace panties from her mouth revealing ragged labored breathing coming from her lips. We kiss deeply yet softly,tasting her on both of our tongues. I run my hands through her hair and smile against her mouth.

"You are no doubt, the sexiest thing alive," I whisper, "You are an absolute dream... but come on and lets get you dressed and safely to your hotel. I have to be on the road in a couple of hours. I want to make sure you are settled."

***

I lay in the strange bed of the hotel blushing at my thoughts of Bradley. He made sure I had three new sets of clothes and the best orgasm of my life. Even though I'm inexperienced, I am quite sure that what just happened was a rare and cherishable event.

12