The Young Man Behind Us Pt. 02

Story Info
Her obsession with being spied on turns interesting.
1.4k words
4.42
23.4k
5
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exhaustedsowhen morning came. I nudged my husband and whispered, "I have to get ready for work. Your turn to get the girls ready for school."

"Ugh," he said with a groan. "Fine. Maybe they'll actually acknowledge my existence if I make them breakfast."

The warm flow of the shower did wonders for my aching body—or should I say aching butt. I tilted my head back to let some water into my mouth, a little of which trickled down my throat. Of course that turned me on because it reminded me of how saliva sometimes pools in my mouth while I'm giving Mike a blow job and how I letthattrickle down my throat. It also reminded me of the rope of jism that flew out of Tommy's cock. Of course, I wondered once again if he had watched Mike and me fucking the night before.

The thought of being watched made me really horny so I tried to make myself come in the shower, but it was useless—I was too tired. I wasn't too tired to put on a show, though, just in case Tommy was peering out the window of his darkened room. I toweled off in front of the window and then stood naked as I pretended to decide what to wear to work. I pulled out a pair of black bikini panties and slid them up my thighs, the soft fabric sending waves of pleasure through my body. Then I grabbed a pair of pantyhose, something I usually avoid, and sat on the edge of the bed facing the window. I spread my legs, put my feet in the panty hose, stood up and slithered the silky mesh up to my hips.

I could feel Tommy's eyes on me. My nipples got as hard as rocks when I imagined him straining to see my tits as I put on my bra. I knew—I justknew—that he was jerking off watching me, sending more ropes of cum flying out of his cock. In fact, I was so excited by the idea of him stroking himself that I was actually disappointed when I was fully dressed and had to go downstairs to gobble some breakfast.

I was too tired to drive to work so I decided to take the bus. Fortunately it's only a one block walk from our home to the bus stop and the bus lets me off right in front of my office. I had forgotten that the bus lurches to and fro as it makes stops to pick up passengers and, of course, that back and forth motion made its way to my butt and my pussy. By the time I got to work I was just about crazy horny and dying to have an orgasm.

I locked myself in my office, put my feet up on my desk and stared off into space. I tried so hard to concentrate on work but all I could think about was the events of the previous night and the morning show I put on.

My mind drifted into space. I created a blurry image of myself sitting naked in front of our bedroom window with one hand massaging my breasts and the other fingering my pussy. I let my mind drift even further. I imagined that Tommy crept into our house and burst into our bedroom.

Tommy! What...what are you doing?

I've been watching you and now...now I'm going to take you.

No, Tommy. You can't. It would be wrong.

Get ready, 'cuz here I come.

I slid my panties and panty hose down to my knees, spread my legs and began to play with myself. I was close—soclose—to coming when, at the worst time, I heard a knock on my office door.

Flustered, I shouted, "Just a minute." I gathered myself, pulled my panties and panty hose back up over my hips, smoothed down my skirt, tried to smile and said, "Come in." Gary, a tall, dark-haired, blue-eyed handsome hunk ten years younger than me bound in. He's a happy-go-lucky guy who stops by every office every morning to say hello and spread some cheer. Normally he's all smiles but when he saw me he came to a screeching halt.

"Jeez," he said. "Are you okay?"

I stammered, "What...what do you mean?"

"Your face is all red," he said. "May I..." He put his hand on my forehead and gasped. "It's like you're on fire."

His cool hand felt so good that I grabbed it and slowly moved it from my forehead to my cheek and then to my neck. I was afraid I was going to move it down my blouse so I let go and exhaled. "I think I'm coming down with something," I said. "I took the bus to work today. Would it be a problem it I asked you to drive me home? I'm only about ten minutes from here."

"Oh, sure," he said. "No problem."

"Let me send out an email first," I said. My fingers clacked furiously on my keyboard as, at the same time, a crazy plan crept into my head. I stood up and, after barely managing to get my legs moving, said, "Okay. Let's go."

Gary and I walked down three flights of stairs to the parking garage. When we arrived at his car I took him by the elbow and looked into his eyes. "Gary," I said. "I'm going to ask you something. It's gonna sound insane but...but I have my reasons."

He gave me a suspicious look but mumbled, "Um...okay."

I took a deep breath knowing that I was about to violate a company policy. "If I were to use my hand to make you come would you do the same for me?"

He laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. Like I said, I have my reasons."

"But...but company policy..."

"Forget about that."

"I..."

"Will you?"

"Of course."

"Do you have a towel or a hanky?"

"I have my gym bag. It has a towel in it and..."

"Get in the back seat. Hurry."

Gary opened the door and slid across the seat. I pulled up my skirt over my hips and followed close behind. Once settled in I slid my panty hose and panties down yet again. "Give me the towel and unzip your pants," I said. "I'm gonna get my hand all wet and slippery."

When he freed his stiff prick I covered it with the towel and slid my fingers into my soaked vagina. I moaned when I reached across my body to hold Gary's prick and moaned once more when his fingers found my clit. In a husky voice a whispered, "Put your fingers inside me."

I was so weak from excitement that I barely held onto Gary's cock, using only my pussy-juice slickened fingers to lightly slide up and down its entire length. I kept groaning,Faster. Deeper. Harder, sounding every bit like a porn star in a cheap movie. When his cock started to pulsate so did my clit. My orgasm was powerful, so powerful that I pressed my forehead against his chest for leverage.

We sat, unmoving and gasping for breath, for a couple of minutes. Eventually I pushed myself upright, used the towel to clean off the little bit of jism that had trickled onto my hand, looked at Gary and burst into tears. "Oh my God," I cried. "What have I done? I've never cheated on my husband before. What have Idone?"

I straightened out my skirt and, with tears in my eyes, said to Gary, "Please take me home. I'm so ashamed."

Gary cleaned the cum that was left on his prick, zipped up and said, "Listen. You said you had reasons for...for..."

"Yes," I said. I slid into the front seat and waited for him to get in the car. "I... I can't go into detail but...well...I just needed...needed some relief."

Gary nodded and started driving. "I understand," he said. "So you really didn't cheat on your husband. You asked me for some therapy and I provided it."

I stared at him with wide eyes. "Excuse me?"

"Let's just say it was like a shoulder rub," he said. "It was just another body part and was all perfectly innocent."

"Yes," I said. "Thank you. Thank you for understanding." The idea was ludicrous, of course, but it gave me solace as well as put an idea, albeit a bizarre idea, in my mind. We drove in silence until we reached my house where, when I got out of the car I said, "My legs are weak. Perhaps you could come with me to make sure I make it all the way inside."

Actually I just wanted to see if my husband was home before I went through with my plan—my legs were working just fine.