The Young Man Behind Us Pt. 04

Story Info
A Woman puts on a Spectacular Show for her Voyeur.
1.5k words
4.63
20.6k
7
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had such plans for my husband later in the evening and, of course, for Tommy. First, though, I took a nice, long nap lying naked on top of the covers. You know—just in case Tommy happened to be looking out his window. When I dragged myself out of bed I made everyone's favorite dinner-spaghetti and meatballs. As usual, my daughters wolfed their food down, put their earbuds on and retired to their rooms. That was fine with me.

My husband flopped on the living room couch to watch a hockey game. I snuck up behind him and whispered in his ear, "I have something special planned for us."

He turned off the TV and stood up with a big smile on his face. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back down. "I'll text you when I want you to come upstairs."

I wasn't sure if my husband would let me do what I wanted to do so I had to make sure I could break down any resistance he may have. I decided that the best way to do that was to make him want me so badly that he couldn't say no to me. Seduction can be facilitated by wearing the right clothing so I stripped naked and stood in front of the mirror as I tried to determine what to wear. Well, I pretended to think about what I was going to wear. I was actually putting on a show for Tommy in the event he was watching.

The first thing I chose was a little camisole top that Mike gave me for my birthday a few years back. It certainly turned me on but I wasn't sure that it would turn him on enough. To put it on I had to raise my hands over my head and, in doing so, I flattened my breasts against my chest, making my nipples stand straight out. If Tommy were watching that would turn him on for sure. After I examined myself in the mirror I took the camisole off, once again stretching my hands over my head.

Right then this though ran through my mind—do you want to suck on my nipples, Tommy?

Then I became ambitious. I went to the effort of putting on a black bra, black garters and black stockings. It was the perfect outfit, so perfect that when I saw myself in the mirror I imagined Mike fucking me doggy style, something we always do when I wear garters. I just had to lie down and touch myself. I could not believe how wet I was.

That's when this though ran through my mind—would you like to fuck me doggy style, Tommy?

Finally, though, I decided to just wear a robe. Easy on—easy off. Plus, there's nothing more thrilling than having Mike open my robe, slide it over my shoulders, watch it fall to the floor and then pull my body against his. Of course, this was no ordinary robe. It barely covered half my ass and plunged down the middle. My boobs were exposed right up to my nipples and my pubic area was almost fully exposed.

Then, to make sure Mike was completely aroused—like there would be any doubt—I got my bottle of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil and dabbed some behind my ears, between my thighs and on the soft flesh of my butt.

I got the props I was going to use ready and sent Mike a text. "I'm ready for you."

He raced up the stairs, coming to a halt when he saw me. "You look beautiful," he said. "And you put on the fragrance. What do you have planned?"

I gave him a sly smile and said, "You have no idea." Then I ordered him to get undressed. While I waited for him to get naked I tossed the robe aside and lay on my back with my hips already writhing, picturing what we would be doing. I suppose Mike was imagining something as well because when he appeared by the side of the bed his cock was rock hard.

I looked at him, battered my eyelids and asked, "Do you trust me?"

He swallowed hard before answering. "Um...yeah," he said.

"Good," I said. "Get on the bed and lie on your back."

I was shaking with anticipation as I kneeled by his side and lowered my head to take him deep into my throat. When his moans of pleasure grew louder I traced my tongue down his prick, over his balls and between his cheeks, letting some saliva dribble onto his butt hole. Then got my icicle, a dildo that has eight circular knobs, each of which increased in size just a little bit, out from under my pillow. After wetting the icicle with my mouth I told my husband to relax.

I wrapped my lips around his cock again and eased the icicle into his ass just until the first knob disappeared. His hips rose off the bed a bit but fell back down as I began a slow in and out motion. They popped up again when I pushed the icicle in as far as the second knob but again he was able to relax.

I moved my head up and down with the rhythm of the icicle—one, two...two, one...one, two...and then...three.

He whispered, "fuck," when I pushed in the third knob but he didn't try to stop me. By now I was on the verge of coming just from watching the dildo disappear up his ass. I was so excited that I jammed the icicle in all the way to the fourth knob. Mike cried, "Jesus Christ," and grabbed my hair.

I paused for a second and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Jesus, no," he moaned. "This feels good."

"Then...get ready."

I pushed the icicle all the way into his butt until the eighth ball, which was about an inch in diameter, disappeared. He yelped, raising his hips while pushing down on my head. I almost gagged as his cock was forced deep into my throat. I managed to pull away and whispered, "The best is yet to come."

I left the icicle buried in his butt and grabbed my favorite flesh-colored latex dildo, one about six inches long and not too thick. Just fat enough, you know? I sucked on it for a bit, pulled the icicle out of Mike's ass and rammed the dildo up his butt while at the same time clamping down on his cock with my teeth.

He put his hands on top of my head again and pressed down, forcing me to take every inch of him into my throat. I knew then that he was ready for anything so I let him have it. I mean I fucked his ass with the dildo while he fucked my mouth. After less than a minute passed by, he exploded down my throat. I mean—he exploded. I was caught off guard by the force of his ejaculation that I couldn't quite swallow all his jism. I sat up, coughed and let a combination of cum and saliva drip into the palm of my hand.

Fortunately Mike was still mostly hard - not hard like a steel rod but hard enough for what I had planned. I took the slippery goop that was in my palm and slickened my butt with it. I knew that I was going to be in pain but I just had to do what I wanted to do. I sat up, straddled Mike's hips and slowly eased his prick into my ass. If you have never done this let me tell you—it takes a lot of concentration and you don't want to make any bad moves.

Little by little I took him deeper into my butt until he was buried inside me. Then I sat straight up driving him even deeper. I rocked back and forth very slowly, picking up speed as pain and pleasure tore through my body. When I felt Mike shooting hot cum inside me I screamed. My orgasm ripped my entire body into a thousand little pieces. I felt like every part of my body was being hit by electric shock waves. I was on the verge of passing out when I fell on top of him, panting and gasping for air. I shuddered when his cock slipped out of me, unable to move.

With my remaining strength I said, "Did you like that?"

"Oh my God, yes," he said.

"All of it?"

"All of it," he said.

"Good," I said. "I was afraid you wouldn't."

"When I realized what you had planned," he said, "I was sure I wouldn't but...but it was an incredible experience."

Just before I fell asleep I whispered, "We'll have to do it again."

I'm not sure I heard his response. It didn't matter, though. I was certain we would do it again. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it made up for letting Gary shoot cum all over me earlier in the day.

I was also pretty sure—no, certain—that Tommy had been watching. I smiled as I imagined him saying—my God. You are the most beautiful woman in the world and...my cock feels so good in you.

Ah, yes. I was certain he was thinking that.