The Young Man Behind Us Pt. 05

Story Info
A Woman takes a cum shower to excite her voyeur.
1k words
4.39
15.7k
4
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept up my teasing routine for another week or so. Mike and I had sex every night just so I could let Tommy spy on us. We even had sex on occasion in the mornings, something that hadn't happened much since we had kids. Once we sixty-nined, something that we hadn't done in God knows how long. I loved doing it because I was able to have two thoughts running through my mind: Wouldn't you just love to eat my pussy, Tommy? Wouldn't you love to have me suck your cock while you did?

I have to admit that I was having so much fun.

Anyway, the weekend of the neighborhood pool party arrived. This is a one-day event at which adults get together to gossip and drink wine while little brats splash in the water. Mike and I normally avoid the pool party but not this weekend. I wanted to take the opportunity to put on my smallest bikini and, hopefully, meet Tommy face to face. I knew I would be able to tell if he had been spying on me just by looking in his eyes.

Unfortunately my period had started so I wasn't able to do what I planned to do for Tommy's viewing pleasure—a reverse cowgirl fucking. No matter. Early in the morning I nudged Mike and whispered, "Since I'm flowing, why don't you fuck my tits?"

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Really?"

I'm sure his surprise was caused by the fact that I always complain that my boobs aren't big enough for tit-fucking. "Yeah," I said. "I'm sure. And...come on my face, okay?"

"Jesus, yes," Mike said. He grabbed some massage oil from the nightstand and slathered it on my breasts. I pinched my nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and, once he straddled my chest, pushed my boobs together to surround his prick. He started off slow, using long strokes, but eventually picked up the pace. Even with the lube, friction began to build, sending warm waves through my body. I squeezed my nipples tighter and tighter, waiting for the explosion that was about to come.

And what an explosion it was. I mean it seemed that Mike would never stop shooting jizz on my face. Blast after blast hit me, covering my eyes, my lips, my forehead—he even sent a couple of big blobs up my nose. I was so covered with sticky goop that I could barely breathe. Of course, having a massive orgasm sucked some of the air out of my lungs as well. "Help me sit up," I said.

Mike pulled me to a sitting position, whispering, "Stay like this a minute or so. I love seeing the strands of my cum slowly dropping onto your body."

I liked the idea, too, because I was able to imagine what Tommy's strands of cum would be like. I was wondering if he was thinking the same thing. When Mike's cum started to cool off I told him to lead me to the shower. The warm water contrasted so nicely with the cold jism that it made me horny so, of course, I had to give him a blow job.

"Jesus," he said. "What has gotten into you?"

After swallowing I looked up and him and asked, "Are you complaining?"

"Not all he," he said with a laugh. "What are you going to wear to the pool party?"

"My yellow bikini," I said. "You know—the one that you can see my nipples through when it gets wet."

"Man," he said. "You're not only going to be torturing me but a lot of other men as well."

"Yeah," I said. "I know." Tommy for sure would like my bikini.

**********

I decided to wear my bikini top and a pair of shorts to breakfast. I get a kick out of how embarrassed my daughters get when they see me in that kind of outfit. It's as though they think that at the ripe old age of thirty-six I'm not allowed to show off.

"So, girls," I said. "Are you ready for the pool party?"

They both snorted with derision. "Not likely," my younger daughter said.

"Oh, come on," I said. "You might meet some nice boys there, like the kid who lives behind us."

The girls started giggling. My oldest daughter looked at me and smiled. "You mean Tommy?"

"Um...yeah," I said. "I kind of remember that he was a good-looking boy."

"Oh he is," my youngest said. "I mean—he's actually pretty. He's also gay."

I felt my blood drain from my head to my feet. I realized in an instant that if Tommy were spying on us, he was more interested in my husband then me! Shit! I recovered in a hurry, though. "I guess it's true then," Ii said. "The best looking guys are always gay. People used to think your father was gay."

The girls laughed out loud. Mike waved a limp wrist and, in a feminine voice, said, "Hey. Cut that out."

After we stopped laughing my oldest said, "It doesn't matter if he is or not. They're moving out next week."

Once again my blood drained to my feet, but for a different reason. You see, the houses in our community are so close together that if you get a bad neighbor you suffer with a lot of noise.

"Yeah," my youngest said. "A Russian family is moving in. They have a nineteen year-old daughter named Natasha that plays in a punk rock band. She has pink hair and a tongue stud. We met her last week. She's really cool."

"Oh, just fucking great," I mumbled. "Here comes the noise."

"Oh, no," my oldest said. "She told us that her parents are very strict about that. When she wants to practice they make her leave the area."

"Well, that's something," I said. I was going to miss Tommy—or at least the idea that he was spying on me. Whatever. I decided to have as much fun at the pool party as I could.

**********