The Young Man Behind Us Pt. 06: Final

Story Info
A woman fatasizes about a new voyeur.
852 words
4.47
8.5k
2
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The neighborhood pool party was what I expected it to be—boring. It would have been very boring if not for a few things. One was, unlike most of the women who attended, I actually got into the water. When I did I made a big show of jumping into the pool, rising up and pulling my hair over my head to squeeze out the water. What I was actually doing, though, was making sure my yellow bikini top, which became semi-transparent when wet, pressed up hard against my boobs, thereby making my nipples quite visible.

Then I would saunter around, grab Mike around his waist, tell him that I was cold and press up against him. Doing that just about made my boobs pop out of my bikini top. I have to tell you—I got a lot of stares from the men at the pool party and a lot of looks from the other women, not all of them good.

The other thing that happened was that we actually met Natasha and her parents. Natasha was your typical sullen teenage girl who happened to have a lot of body piercings. I mean she had a diamond on the side of her nose, a pierced eyebrow, a pierced lip and, of course, a tongue stud. It was a black pearl situated right in the middle of her tongue. I cannot imagine having something like that but I was fascinated by it.

Her parents were total hard bodies—tall, lithe and muscular. When I asked if they objected to Natasha's tongue stud and other piercings, they just laughed. In heavy Russian accents they said, "She will grow out of it." We all got along just fine and made a point of getting together when they moved in behind us.

We got home from the party around ten at night. Mike led me into the bedroom and, standing in front of the window, put his arms around me and kissed me. "I liked the attention you were getting from all the men," he said.

"Attention," I said batting my eyelids. "What attention?"

He undid my bikini top and let it flutter to the floor. "Oh, I don't know," he said. "Perhaps your bikini top drew attention to your tits."

"Mmmm," I said. "And who would be interested in my little boobs?"

He pulled me tight against his body and slid his hands down under my bikini bottom. "I would," he said. "As well as this great ass of yours."

I hooked my thumbs around his bathing suit and pulled it down over his hips. "You know," I said. "I could tell that you were hard a lot. I think a lot of the other women could tell as well. I liked that. I liked them thinking about your cock because I know I was."

"I think we should get on the bed," he said.

"Uh uh," I whispered. "I'm on my period, remember? But..." I dropped to my knees and took his stiff prick into my mouth. I started to give him a long, slow blowjob and, as I did, wondered if Tommy was watching. I knew, of course, that he wouldn't be interested in me so much but I just enjoyed the idea that he was watching. Then Mike said something that gave me an idea—I wonder how a tongue stud feels during a blow job.

I stood up, told him to lie down, raced to my jewelry box and got a pair of my biggest pearl earrings. I slid up next to Mike and said, "I was wondering how a tongue stud would feel on my clit. I'm gonna use this pearl on your prick and you're gonna use the other one on my pussy, okay?"

"Fuck, yeah," he said.

It was a bid difficult getting situated but finally we got into a position where I could run my pearl up and down the underside of his prick and he could wiggle his pearl on my clit. We started off slowly but were soon a flurry of activity. It didn't take long for a string of white jism to fly out of his cock or, for that matter, for an orgasm to consume me.

As I lay gasping for breath I said, "I'm not going to get a tongue stud."

Mike laughed. "Me, either."

I forced myself to sit up and get off the bed. "I'm gonna get a towel to clean you up. I have to tell you, I sure would like to experience a studded tongue on my pussy. You sure you won't get one?"

"I'm sure," Mike said. "I wonder if our new neighbor has pierced pussy lips. That would probably feel great on a hard prick. Maybe you would..."

"Not a chance," I said, laughing as I headed to the linen closet. But Mike's comment sent tingles through my body. The truth is that I really, really want to feel a studded tongue on my pussy. So, when Natasha moves in, she's going to get the same shows I put on for Tommy. You never know what might happen, right?