The Young Man's Boat

Story Info
His eyes were glued on his wife and David.
3.9k words
82.5k
41
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew finally stepped into the glowing bubbling water, glass of champagne in hand. There were now seven people in David's hot tub, the last survivors of David's latest party bash. Matthew had been below deck for much of the night, looking after children, talking with others and seeing them off to bed. David and Matthew's wife Leanne meanwhile had disappeared early, later to be found in David's private hot tub, on the deck, situated in the stern behind closed doors. On Matthew's left sat Kelly, a blond and a friend of Leanne's, on Matthew's right sat Paul, a good friend of David's. Directly across from Matthew sat both David and Leanne, and besides Leanne, on the opposite side to Matthew sat Fiona an attractive woman, one of David's work colleagues and to David's side, another woman named Tina, another cute blond.

He knew something wasn't quite right when he climbed the stairs after having checked up on the sleeping children in the cabins below. He had ascended the winding staircase, holding onto the railing because he was a bit unsteady from too much drink. He had walked the length of the deck, in the dark, hearing snatches of conversation and laughter towards the back of the boat. He had reached the door at the back of the boat, opened it and entered. David and Leanne were in the tub, along with a few of David's friends and he saw that David and his wife Leanne were kissing.

Nobody had yet seen him, so Matthew stood there in the doorway, his eyes glued on his wife and David. They were sitting together in the hot tub, in each other's arms, kissing, while the others ignored them and continued their own conversation. Leanne was still wearing her tiny bikini, showing as much off her body as she could just then- David no doubt appreciated the show. Their hands were below the bubbling waterline, so Matthew had no idea what they were doing with them. David and Leanne were still kissing when Matthew climbed into the tub.

"Oh hi Matt," Kelly had said awkwardly, looking pointedly in Leanne's direction.

The two of them broke their kiss and looked in Matthew's direction, unwilling to leave each other's arms. David was smiling lazily, absentmindedly stroking Leanne's arm.

"Hi, are the kids asleep, okay?" Leanne asked.

"Yeah, they're okay," Matthew said.

"Hmmm, okay," Leanne replied, sounding disappointed.

"Do you want to come and sit next to me Leanne," Matthew asked, trying to draw her away from David.

"I'm happy here with David, Matt."

Leanne then turned to Tina and struck up a conversation with her.

Matthew didn't approve of what David was doing, but he did have a lot of respect for him and even liked him, just like everybody else did. David was good looking and young, still in his twenties, but he was already a business wizard, making extraordinary money, helping his father build the business. Matthew also had a certain amount of respect for David because he was in fact the boss' son and Matthew valued his job. David was already wealthy enough to buy this boat and it must have cost millions. David was open, witty and charming, naturally attractive. He did have one unusual personality trait though – he preferred older women.

Leanne was just his type, an attractive redhead in her forties, the sort of oversexed mommy that David loved. Leanne possessed all the fine lines and the odd fleck of grey hair that you would expect from a woman her age, but David was right when he said it added to her beauty. Her eyes were smouldering blue and her body was slim, pale and hard from her desperate quest to appear as young as possible at all times. All of his female friends, those in the hot tub, were older women in their thirties and forties and they were all beauties.

Matthew could see that David liked his women to mother him by going out of their way to spoil him and take care of his needs, to be a touch domineering. Leanne fit that description – she tended to take charge of every situation and generally treated her favourites to her own special brand of smothering.

Matthew was trying to talk to Paul, David's young friend, but the conversation was awkward. Matthew got the distinct impression that Paul was trying to get Tina into bed and didn't want to be disturbed. Matthew could see that his wife wanted to kiss David again. Leanne's conversation with Tina had ended and she had turned back to David. They were clearly attracted to each other and Matthew was struck by how good they looked together. She did indeed look like his mother.

"Don't watch Matt," Kelly said, as if to spare his feelings, knowing what was going to happen.

All the conversations stopped and soft awkward laughter rippled through the group, even Matthew laughed uneasily as Leanne and David's lips met again, right there in front of Leanne's husband.

Normally, he would have been expected to do something to put a stop to it, but they were all drinking and their heads were cloudy. Maybe he should have pulled Leanne away and possibly hit the young David in the nose, but he just sat there. They were all so laid back in the tub and soon nobody really cared. Matthew, for better or worse, just sat back, let it go and tried not to watch.

As the night wore on more drink disappeared. Tight knots of conversation and laughter rose and fell. Paul had managed to charm Tina into sitting next to him, forcing Matthew to move around. Tina was married as well, but she had left her husband and children behind at home so she could enjoy the weekend aboard David's boat. The drink and fun in the hot tub had eased her inhibitions. She was in her late forties with dark blond hair, an attractive hard face and a beautiful little tanned body. Tina looked like Paul's mother as well, Matthew noted. Paul was almost half her age but he had successfully seduced Tina and the two of them were soon kissing as well.

The two young males had scored. Fiona had decided to call it a night, feeling tired and her head swimming. She had no chance with David tonight and didn't really care anyway. Matthew had actually tried to pick up Kelly, but she had laughed and brushed him off. She was divorced and single, but prized her friendship with Leanne too much and just didn't find the weak willed Matthew all that attractive.

Matthew could see where this was going to lead from the start and sure enough Leanne raised the issue when she whispered an invitation in the young man's ear. David smiled and nodded – they were ready to go below and have sex together. Paul and Tina were thinking the same thing.

"Drats, I miss out again," Kelly said, knowing what was going on, wanting David but missing out and causing the others to laugh at her, "I'm off to bed."

"Are you sure you want to leave Kelly, there's more champagne and food," Matthew said softly, trying to put his arm around her again.

"No, I'm fine Matt, thanks," she replied, wriggling free, looking in Leanne's direction.

"She's not interested Matt," Leanne interrupted coolly.

"Sorry Matt," Kelly said, climbing out of the tub and reaching for a towel.

A few minutes later they were standing by the tub, drying off.

"Matthew, do you have a place to sleep tonight?" Leanne asked, smiling.

"There's heaps of room on the lower level," David said, trying to sound apologetic.

"We're going below guys," Paul said, his arm around the grinning red faced Tina. They then turned and wandered off downstairs.

Soon it was just Leanne, David and Matthew standing there awkwardly.

"David and I are going below as well Matt," Leanne said softly, but firmly, "there's still plenty of champagne, if you want another drink. You may need to."

"Yeah, plenty of food left as well," David added.

"Yeah, I'll have a nightcap, I guess."

"Okay, good,"' Leanne replied.

David looked down at Leanne with a huge grin on his face and she grinned up at him. He was going to bed this married woman with her husband's knowledge and consent.

"Can you give me a moment David," Leanne asked.

"Sure, I'll be by the stairs."

Leanne motioned her husband to walk with her and he did, strolling into a corner by the railing, where Leanne cornered him.

"Matt, I really want to sleep with David tonight," Leanne said softly, looking up at him, "I've been wanting to for a while."

"I...," Matthew started, before his wife cut him off.

"Look, don't say anything, okay. I mean you're not going to do anything anyway, nor do I want you too. I'm his tonight, and that's all there is to it, okay."

"Okay," Matthew said, nodding his head.

"Good, just watch the kids, okay."

Then she was gone, walking off towards the staircase. David took Leanne's hand in his and they descended out of sight.

Matthew walked the length of the dark deck, drink in hand, looking out to sea. He approached the railing and drained the glass, and focused his attention on another large cruiser, anchored in the distance, caught in the glittering moonlight. He was tempted to wander downstairs and find the master cabin and interrupt his wife and her hot young lover. Leanne and David had left him standing there like a fool at least an hour ago and were surely at it. No doubt the other kid and Tina were at it too, he reasoned, fuming slightly, feeling jealous.

He had picked at some dried chicken and bit into a few prawns and sipped at his champagne. Matthew couldn't quite believe his wife had forsaken their marriage vows so easily, just to pursue a guy so young. Matthew had gotten up, his feelings churning – he admired David, he envied the young man, according to his drunken logic. David was downstairs, right now, enjoying Leanne and that impressed Matthew. His wife was good in bed and Matthew hoped that David was getting it all - that Leanne was spoiling him and giving him everything he wanted. But on the other hand, Leanne had rejected him, her husband, seemingly trading him in for a younger, smarter, richer and better looking model. Matthew was jealous and hurt, and excited and horny all at the same time. He was an emotional mess.

They had walked down the winding staircase and through the lounge area and past the bar. They had descended a second staircase, walked the corridor to the large cabins – Paul and Tina had taken cabin 2 and David and Leanne had taken cabin 1, the master cabin.

As soon as the door to cabin 2 had been locked, Tina was all over Paul. They kissed passionately, their fingers pulling and fumbling at swimsuits and shorts as they rushed to undress and get to the bed. Tina grabbed her young man's cock.

"C'mon," she urged, leading him by the dick.

They landed on the bed, a large queen- sized bed. Paul sealed Tina's mouth, their tongues swirling together, the taste of champagne on their breath as Tina squirmed towards the centre of the bed, Paul on top, trying to mount her.

"Awwww Jesus," Tina hissed at him, turned on by the handsome young man, so unlike her aging overweight husband.

Paul's hand disappeared between Tina's thighs and she wriggled about as he cupped her pussy, rubbing her clitoris with his thumb.

In cabin 1 a similar sort of scene was playing out. David closed and latched the cabin door and then he was back in Leanne's arms, kissing her again. They were breathing hard, deeply, their hands stripping each other of clothing and then settling on breasts and crotches to caress and stroke.

"Gawd, it's big," Leanne whispered, looking down between his legs, "I want to suck it, do you want me to suck it David?"

"Yes, hell yes, Leanne," David replied, holding her tight.

"Okay, okay, get on the bed."

He lay back naked, the big penis in his hand as Leanne went after him. She slapped his hand away playfully, sliding into position between his legs. She licked the underside of his knob a couple of times with the flat of her tongue, collecting a bead of clear fluid at the tip, before taking it deep inside her mouth and sucking him with firm strokes.

Meanwhile in cabin 2 Paul was licking Tina's pussy while Tina sighed and gasped. Paul had gently pried Tina's lips apart with his fingers exposing her soft rosy folds. He had taken one look at her down there and stretched out on his belly and dropped his head, determined to taste her. Tina smiled blissfully, pleased that this guy, almost half her age, was running his fingers and tongue over her clitoris and against the sensitive folds of slippery skin.

"Paul, enough, I need you inside me," Tina demanded, after enjoying the oral sex for some time, but growing frustrated because he was thwarting her need for penetration.

Paul didn't need to be asked twice, he had Tina on her back with her legs open, her vagina moist from being licked and stroked, the fluid and saliva glistening there. The young man took Tina's lower legs in his hands and placed them against his shoulders and pushed forward exposing Tina.

"Go gently Paul, okay?" Tina hissed, aware that he was going to penetrate her deeply with his large penis.

"I will, I promise."

Paul adjusted himself, manoeuvring the point of his hard cock against Tina's pussy. She was so moist and soft that he entered her easily, her lips opening and closing around his big hot shaft with little resistance.

"Awwww you bastard," Tina said, "Awwww that's good, don't you cum."

For a moment he thought he would cum, but he looked at the wall, avoiding making eye contact with the sexy older woman beneath him.

In cabin 1 Leanne continued to suck David's penis. She held the base in her tiny fingers, giving the penis an occasional shake before pecking at the tip with her pursed lips or else sucking him deeply and swiftly. David had enjoyed a lot of sex in the last few years with older women, but this was an exceptional experience. Maybe he was hyper sensitive to Leanne's touch because her husband and children were on board and because he had scored Leanne while her husband watched. He did like mommies and Leanne did indeed look like she could be his mother -maybe this contributed to his control issues. He begged her to stop, to give him a moment.

"Are you right," Leanne asked, laughing, "Can you take it?"

"Yeah, I'm just horny."

"We're both stirred up, it happens."

"It's just that...," David began.

"My husband's on board and knows?" Leanne asked, finishing his thought.

"Yeah," David answered.

Leanne climbed on top of David, ready to keep going after a few moments. She had been looking forward to this for a long time and really didn't want to wait any longer. Leanne took the big penis in hand and guided it and then sat on it. Leanne let out a long moan as the big dick sank in as she dropped down.

"Oh man, that's good," David said, reaching out to caress the tips of Leanne's breasts.

"Awwww yeah David, awwww yeah," Leanne groaned, happily impaled, rising and crashing down, releasing the shaft of David's penis to tingle in the cool air before swallowing the shaft again inside her hot body.

"Awwww Leanne."

Leanne was rolling and grinding her lower body against him, rubbing and squeezing the top of his penis as it lay deep inside her vagina. She was clutching David's shoulders in her hands, driving her nails into his smooth skin and breaking them while he winced. Her eyes were closed tight, her head bowed and she was rising and dropping, rolling and grinding her hips, saturating his balls and his pubic hair with her fluid. They were making a lot of noise. Both of them were groaning from the good sex, but they could still hear the sounds coming from the next cabin, cabin 2 where Tina and Paul were.

In cabin 2 Tina was reaching an orgasm, a long overdue orgasm. Paul was fucking her deeply, plunging in and out of her pussy, while gently caressing Tina clitoris with his wet fingers.

"Paul, you're gonna make me cum, if you keep doing that honey," Tina screeched, "Paul? Paul, ohhhh myyy gawdddd, ohhhh myyyyyy gawdddddd! Paullllll! Paullllll"

Paul loved it. Tina was married to some hopeless guy and she obviously hadn't cum properly in a long time. He was buried in this hot mommy up to his balls and she was shaking herself to pieces below him, laughing hysterically at the release. Paul loved hot older women; the sex was the best.

Paul just wished that Tina's husband could see his wife now – see her cum like someone was electrocuting her.

Paul was close to orgasm. He changed positions and lay over Tina, his hands under her shoulder blades, up on his elbows so he could look down into Tina's bright eyes as he fucked her. Her hair was a mess and her skin shiny. They kissed open mouthed, tongues driving. And then he was there. He lost conscious control, his instinct to ejaculate as much as possible and as forcefully as possible inside Tina's body taking over. He buried his now squirting penis deep inside Tina, and shot again, then again, then again. Tina was glad all the kids were sleeping on the level above them and down the other end of the boat because her young lover was moaning very loudly.

And in cabin 1 Leanne was dealing with another hot young male at the point of orgasm. Leanne loved David's smooth unblemished skin, the fine muscles in his limbs, the slim torso, the shaky smile, the alert eyes – he was bursting with energy. He had Leanne on her back and was fucking her, each plunge bringing another groan from the boy. Like Paul he was looking into Leanne's eyes, staring at her face as his orgasm rapidly approached. He loved this part – gazing into twinkling knowing blue eyes, looking at soft parted lips.

"Oh gawd Leanne,"

"C'mon David, c'mon."

"Oh Leanne."

"Do it David."

And then he was there and Leanne held him tight, her body being made to rock in sync with his, her face just visible beneath his shoulder, flinching, as this powerful young man exploded inside her. His penis tingled aggressively, the shaft sensitive, his balls crawling inside him. It felt so good. Leanne was happy she wasn't a younger woman, because she was sure that she would be walking away from this night with the germ of a new son or daughter inside her.

Matthew assumed that he would run into his wife the next morning, but she was nowhere to be seen. He was badly hung over and he had the kids to contend with. They had breakfast with the others and made small talk. Matthew could barely meet the eyes of Kelly who knew exactly where Leanne was and what she was doing.

"How do you feel Matt," Kelly had asked him, trying to make light of the situation, grinning at him brightly.

"Terrible, I drank too much."

"Where's mommy," one of the kids had asked and Matthew had to make up something about her being still asleep and a bit unwell.

Kelly couldn't help laughing at him; Matthew looked truly sick and Leanne was downstairs screwing the boss' son. It felt good and right to laugh at Matthew.

At one point the desire to be punished and humiliated overcame Matthew and against his better judgement he descended the second set of stairs and opened the doorway to the hall that led to the large cabins. People were unofficially barred from that area, but that didn't stop Matthew.

As he walked the hallway he heard them at it. Matthew had a strange fantasy – he liked overhearing other people having sex and really enjoying themselves. There was very little noise coming from cabin 2 where evidently Tina and Paul were, but from cabin 1 Matthew could hear the sound of his wife's voice coming through the thin walls.

"Awwww, fuck me," Leanne was urging, "fuck me."

"Mmmm, awwww Leanne," David replied, groaning softly.

Matthew stood there in the hallway his attention focused on the cabin doors, his ears open.

"Awww Tina, I can't take it anymore," Matthew heard Paul almost whine, breaking the code of silence coming from cabin 2.

"Cum here, Paul."

"Really," Paul said, before breaking into another groan.

"Of course, for you anything honey," Tina replied.

12