The Young One Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

Mel couldn’t believe his eyes. There were those beautiful tits standing high and proud, nipples that were as long as the first joint of his little finger were rigid. He started at her neck and gently soaped her body lingering over her breasts until the shower washed off the soap and he could taste her to a delighted moaning sound from deep in her throat. Unwilling to leave them voluntarily, he felt her hand on his head begging him to go lower. His hands washed that smooth warm belly, and then descended to the cleft of her sex. He washed that lovingly, with the warm water and managed to tongue it as his hands went lower.

Linda pried him away from his oral adulation and helped him stand. “Now let’s dry off and get in bed,” she purred, stepping out of the shower and handing him a fluffy towel from the pile next to the shower. They fondled each other unmercifully until the flow of their juices was almost sufficient to cause them both to need another shower.

Linda took his hand and led him toward the master bedroom, the source of her most thrilling moments. Collapsing on the bed on her back, she pulled her young lover down on her. “Have you ever fucked a woman before,” she asked, as he lay down beside her.

“A few,” Mel told her modestly, “but none as beautiful as you.”

Linda laughed as she pulled his head toward her breast, and held it up for his inspection. Mel’s hand closed tightly around it, thrilled by the firm weight of it and the perfection of the silver dollar sized areola surrounding that beautiful nipple. “Okay, honey, let’s see how you do it.”

Linda couldn’t believe the intensity of the waves passing through her body just from the heat of his mouth as Mel used his lips and teeth to send her almost to orgasm. It tripped when his other hand found its way between her thighs and began slowly sliding up and down her labia, lubricated by her own juices. She felt his fingers spreading her already swollen lips and a long finger making its way into her depths. She grunted with pleasure as a second finger joined the first and began moving slowly in and out of her vagina. Then he used his thumb on her clit gently pressing it in and out in time to his finger movements. That was the beginning of the end for Linda. Her body convulsed with her pleasure. She clutched Mel’s head to her breast and clamped her hand over his hand in her crotch. Her body shook and spasmed as the heat from her orgasm traveled from her brain down to her inflamed pussy and back again while she gasped out her pleasure.

Mel was in hog heaven. Not only was he sucking these delicious mounds but he knew he had made my wife cum. Seldom had he been with such an easily aroused woman and he felt his cock, pressing a trail of pre-cum along her thigh, begging for a piece of the action.

Linda felt his body rise from the bed and his knees going between her thighs. She spread her legs wide as she hissed, “yes, yes, fuck me. Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me.”

Mel wasn’t about to turn down that invitation. His mouth was literally drooling as he saw those magnificent boobs sink only slightly as she lay on her back. He wanted to thrust his cock into her in one long thrilling ride, but knew from past experience the ladies didn’t like that half as much as a slower, inch by inch, penetration of their vagina. He let his cockhead bask in that warm trough between her legs at first; barely twitching as it, apparently with a mind of its own decided the proper path. He could already feel his pre-cum coating her lips and, together with my wife’s own abundant juices, it was only a matter of a slight twitch of his hips to send that hard knot into her tight pussy.

Linda grunted, feeling that swollen knob sliding between her cunt lips, but it was with pleasure, not pain. She reached up and put her arms around her young lover, urging him deeper as she relaxed the muscles guarding her vagina.

Mel felt the tightness around his love muscle as her kegel muscles relaxed and then closed behind the head of his throbbing cock. He groaned with the pleasure of feeling that tightness stimulating him as he pressed a bit harder and watched the first inch of his dick slide into my wife’s pussy. He withdrew slightly, until only the head was imbedded in her, and then pressed forward once again.

“A-h-h, y-e-s-s-s,” my wife hissed as she felt another inch filling her, pressing aside the circular bands of muscle that she had used so effectively to bring her lover to orgasm the first time before she had even began the up and down motion of her pussy on his cock that evening at our house. She wanted to give Mel the benefit of that same talent, but this youngster had his own ideas. She felt him withdraw again slightly and pressed both hands against his buttocks in protest, but then she was in heaven again as she felt a third inch of hard meat filling her and lubricating her passage. Pulling a pillow beneath her head, she looked between them and was fascinated to see that at least four more inches of that hard tool remained. “That’s it, baby,” she crooned, her hand caressing his hair,” fill me up. I love this hard dick.” She couldn’t resist thrusting upwards with her hips and getting another inch for her efforts before Mel backed out one more time. This time, as he started his thrust into her, she met him with a thrust of her own hips and drove the last of that swollen love log so deeply inside her that she could feel the ridge behind his head stroking her cervix.

Mel, now all the way inside my wife wriggled around until he could reach the other pillows on the bed. Prompting her with a whisper of “raise your hips,” he pushed them beneath that gorgeous, round bubble butt as my wife complied. Resting for a moment, engrossed in the heat and juice filled core, he then began a rotating motion of his hips that had driven so many of his conquests wild with excitement.

My wife was no different. Linda had been fucked by men with many more years of experience, but never any better than her young lover. She felt his hands curve beneath her breasts as he suspended himself on his elbows and knees, and then the softness and warmth of his mouth as he arched his back to claim his prize. It was her downfall for a man to fondle those swollen globes of love, and Mel was doing a superb job of it. His hands squeezed each one tightly, causing her nipples to rise even higher, only to be caught and laved by a tongue that knew the right spots and lips that seemingly never lost their suction. She held his head tightly to them as she tried to coordinate her hip thrust with his slow, full length filling of her cunt with his fat cock.

“Oh, damn, lover, I love this. Keep sliding that meat into me.” She hissed.

Within minutes she was panting and trying to push him even deeper into her with each thrust as the orgasm that had started with his initial penetration of her caused the red stain of enriched blood to flow over her belly, then up her chest and finally over her throat. My wife humped against her lover, begging him to fuck her “harder, deeper,” until it finally conquered her and with the jerking legs and spasmodic quakes of her body she came.

Mel, despite his youth, was a superb lover. Recognizing her orgasm, he slowed the pumping of his dick in and out of my wife’s hot pussy and squeezed her breasts even harder. “I’m going to fuck you all night,” he whispered in her ear, relinquishing his oral grip on one nipple for just a moment, then resuming his adoration.

“I hope you do,” he heard her grunt when she finally regained her breath. “You make me feel so full!”

Remembering how so many of his girl friends and the older ladies too liked to feel themselves pounded by his cum laden nuts, he pulled his cock out of my wife’s soupy cunt and told her to “Get on your knees.” He had to give up her luscious breasts for a moment, but he knew the sacrifice would be worth it. Linda squirmed around and complied giving him a perfect view of her swollen cunt lips glistening with their juices. “You’re going to love this,” he said softly as he guided his still swollen, erect rod to the junction of her labia then, with one hand on her back, slowly slid his erection deep inside her.

“Oh, yes-s-s,” she hissed, feeling that throbbing cock caressing her ‘g’ spot and his fingers strumming her clit as he pulled almost completely out of her, then thrust hard into her unprotected pussy. “Oh, damn, I love this,” she groaned. “Cum with me, baby. I want to feel you shoot your load into my cunt.”

Mel smiled. That was exactly what he intended to do, but first he wanted to fuck this woman until she could no longer contain his cum. Hunched over her back, with one hand stirring her clit and the other grasping one of those lovely hanging breasts, he began the slow in and out progression that he knew would get her motor started.

It didn’t take long although Mel later said he wanted it too. The titillation was too much for both of them. My wife felt the hot flashes generated by his fingers pinching her nipples while this hand pulled her breast down almost to the point of pain. She could feel every vein of that hard shaft inside her as she curled her vaginal muscles around it, stroking it as I had taught her to do, literally milking Mel’s cock. She felt his balls pounding against the lowest part of her pussy.

It was too much. Her vision seemed to blur as she thrust herself back against each of her young lover’s strokes. He was pounding into her so hard that her unclamped breast was swinging like a pendulum and still he punished her with that hard dick, reaching depths she had forgotten were there until at last, with a gasp, it overtook her. Her body slid forward in the spasming, jerking dance of love she had come to know as the wildest of orgasms. Mel followed her down, not slowing his penetrations of her until his hot cum shot from the tip of his abusing cock in hard, sharp, jets of baby making sperm and semen.

Idly Mel hoped that she was not fertile, although he almost giggled at the thought of making her pregnant. He didn’t stop fucking her until the last rivulet of cum had been deposited deep in her cunt and the earlier deposits were being pushed out by the pneumatic pressure of his dick in that tight sleeve. He realized then that there was a pool of cum beneath his balls and that what seemed like a torrent was being squeezed out of her by the same muscles that had given him so much pleasure.

Leaning forward over her prone body, he pushed aside the sweat soaked hair above her ear and whispered, “How was that, babe?”

Linda could only groan. Just coming down from the pinnacle of her delight, she could feel his hardness slowly slipping from her vaginal grasp. Oh how she hated to lose that beautiful piece of hard meat. She lay still until she felt Mel get off her, then got slowly to her knees again, watching the puddle on the bed grow as her cunt relaxed and let his cum flow from her pussy.

She was surprised then when she felt his strong arms pulling her legs to one side, away from the puddle in the bed, and then spreading her thighs. She felt her young lover slide beneath her until his head was even with her cum-slick pussy lips, then he pulled her down to his mouth and kissed her swollen lips.

“Open wide, honey,” he prompted. “I love eating pussy and this looks like one of the juiciest ones I’ve ever seen.”

Linda felt the pressure of his hands increase until her thighs were spread impossibly wide and her cunt rested on Mel’s face. She squirmed with delight as she felt his hot tongue lap from the base of her labia to just short of her clit.

“Oh, yes,” she cried, “Eat me!” Her hips slid back toward his feet, then forward as she drove his nose into her cunt. Linda had learned from me how much some men loved to eat pussy and from other men how to feed them for her maximum benefit. She used all that education to literally wash Mel’s face with her cunt as she stroked her clit. Mel then pushed her hand away and she felt his lips close over that hard little projection of delight. Her body jerked with the realization that she was going to cum again as he sucked and nibbled on that bit of erotic flesh. Then it came as she felt her lover’s hands reach up and take a breast in each, pulling her down tightly to his mouth as she came once more.

He almost forgot to call home and let his mother know that he wouldn’t be home tonight. He almost laughed when he realized his mother’s jerky, gasping breathing was caused by someone fucking her. She had decided that, since her husband was getting some from someone else, she needed a little more excitement in her own life. “Enjoy yourself, honey” she whispered before hanging up the phone.

Mel was awakened early the next morning by the feel of my wife’s lips on his cock. He could feel the dried cum cracking as he lips sank to his pubic hair. Thankfully it was a Sunday and he didn’t have to go to work. Instead he lay back and let my wife show her own appreciation for his talents. He already knew he would want this one often, and he looked forward to more of this sex hungry woman meeting his needs in every depraved way he knew as he felt the gush of his cum filling her mouth and saw her swallow every drop.

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers
12