The Young Ones Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what I wanted. Our uniforms for the casino were black shirt and pants and a tie of our choice. I had several ties. I grabbed the first two I came across and headed back to the bed. She was silent, watching me as I climbed back on the bed and knelt over her, my crotch right over her face.

"Give me your hands," I ordered.

She complied, saying nothing. I put her arms above her head and placed her right wrist across her left and began wrapping them with a black paisley tie until her hands were restrained. I then tied another blue tie to the end of it and secured it to a single point on the headboard. I unbuttoned the buttons that I fastened exposing her shaved pussy. I expected nothing less than a completely bare snatch on this young hottie. She had a blank expression on her face, seeming surprised that events had changed so rapidly.

"Roll over on your stomach," I said and immediately forced her over before she could move on her own. I lifted the shirt up over her bikini top and undid the strap, sliding it underneath her, then completely off. She was completely naked except for my pink polo shirt now only covering her arms and shoulders. I rolled her back over, her gorgeous tanned body totally exposed. She looked at me with a relaxed smile, like I was giving her something she needed. I dropped my pants and underwear on the floor in one motion and crawled on the bed, kneeling over her. I was recently groomed in preparation for my encounter with Chris, and much to my surprise, Bec also. I grabbed the base of my erect cock with my left hand.

"You know what to do," I said as I brought it to her lips.

I reached behind myself and began fingering her juicy clit. I brought my finger up to my lips and smeared her juices on my lips as she began sucking me. I left my dick under the control of her mouth and reached back to support her head. She wasn't trying to escape the bonds. On the contrary, she seemed to be enjoying her loss of control.

I got out of my position, leaving her wanton and confused. I stood on the floor for a brief moment then walked to the bottom of my bed. We both knew what was coming. Or so she thought. I forced her over on her stomach and delivered four hard smacks to her bare ass for no reason, then immediately rolled her back over. Unlike Chris, she was quiet. She didn't moan too loud, although her breathing increased to a rapid pace.

"Open," was all I said.

Her legs went wide and I wasted no time placing both hands on her inner thighs to my liking. My mouth made contact with her soaked snatch and I dove in. I was in heaven. From her bodily quivers I sensed she was as well. She bucked from side to side and remained quiet, to my surprise. I continued my assault on her clit with my mouth and inserted one finger. She gasped out loud and raised her hips off the bed, pushing them toward my mouth, totally compliant with the fact she was restrained. Her body tensed briefly and then she went limp. I backed off and moved up the bed on my knees, straddling her upper torso. I moved my body down to kiss her again.

"You love the taste of your pussy, don't you," I said as a statement, not a question.

"Yes," was her reply, totally relaxed on my bed.

"When was the last time you saw your sorority sister. The Hooters girl?" I asked.

"Just after the Spring semester at LSU. Late May."

"You ate her out, didn't you?" I asked, rolling the dice with what I thought I knew. She mentioned 'hot' women a few times in our conversation.

"Yes" was her one-word reply.

"You love to eat pussy, don't you?" I asked, looking to arouse her more.

"Yes. My boyfriend doesn't give me what I need, but I can't seem to break it off with him. At least with women it doesn't feel like cheating" she continued.

"And what does this feel like? Are you not cheating with me?" I asked.

"It feels like the good fucking I need. You're older, you know how to be quiet," she said as if she planned the whole scenario before coming over to my place.

I reached down and brought my mouth down to her left nipple, gently dragging my teeth across it while squeezing it. I then swirled my tongue around it and repeated the process on the right one. She really had a sexy body and she knew it. So did everybody else, which is why I was so shocked to see her at my back door unannounced.

I got off the bed and went to find my phone. Her eyes followed me across the room, seeming totally confident that she made the right decision in coming over to my place. When I found it I opened up the pictures and the close-up of Bec's nicely trimmed pussy. I brought it to her face, close enough for her to see.

"Would you lick that pussy?"

She hesitated to answer.

"I did, two nights ago. I fucked her, too. Would you lick her?" I demanded to know.

"Yes."

"I thought so", I said. "Does your boyfriend eat your pussy? Does he let you suck his dick?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"No" she said unemotionally.

I climbed up on the bed and put my dick to her lips again. She accepted it without hesitation. I reached back and shoved two fingers in her pussy and began fucking her with my hand. She sucked harder and faster, seeming to enjoy being taken. I brought my fingers up to her mouth and let her taste her juices. I then kissed her and went back down and forced her legs open even wider. It didn't take long to make her cum again and lap away at her juices.

I rolled her over on her stomach and again for no reason smacked her ass hard about four or five times. I got back on the bed and lifted her at her waist bringing her ass up to my waist level. Her wet cunt welcomed my hardness. For the first time she began to moan out loud with pleasure. I fed on this and began pounding harder. I reached around and fingered her clit, driving her over the edge. I continued to pound her pussy, doggy style, while enjoying the moans and whimpers emanating from her lips.

I could feel her quiver, taking my cock hard, enjoying it like she hadn't been fucked hard in a long time. I felt an orgasm bellowing from the depths of my balls. I wanted to keep giving it to her until I couldn't last any longer. As I felt the few final strokes I pulled out and creamed on her ass, shooting up to her shoulder blades, getting some on my shirt. She collapsed to her stomach and I collapsed beside her. I didn't last as long as I normally do, but I sensed she was satisfied by the sex, the dirty talk, and being tied up. I knew I was. I scooped up some of my cum with my index finger and brought it to her lips. She welcomed my gesture and sucked on my finger for a few seconds. After a few minutes I reached up and undid the ties securing her to the bed. We laid next to each other, me naked and her in my shirt, glistening with sweat until we both fell asleep.

I woke up not knowing how long I had been asleep, but I don't think it was more than about 35 minutes. The lights were on, the air was blowing cold again and the clock was blinking 12:00, waiting to be reset. Jackie wasn't lying beside me. I got up, put on my shorts and walked into the kitchen. I looked out the back door and her silver BMW was no longer in my driveway. The sun had reclaimed control of the Mississippi sky. I walked back in my room and saw the pink polo shirt on the bedpost that I hadn't noticed before. I went back to the kitchen and noticed the four empty beer bottles in the trash. I opened the fridge and there were two more. The two that we were going to drink, but never did.

I reached in and grabbed a beer and sat on the loveseat, taking a sip. I pinched my left forearm with my right index finger and thumb and thought to myself,I need to trim my fingernails.

12