The Young Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Becky tells Sara of her love for Jenny and then shows her.
4.1k words
4.49
62.7k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pointless
pointless
298 Followers

As Jenny Young slept soundly in her parents bedroom, sleeping the sleep of the beautiful damned, her younger sister Becky sat twitching in the living room with her best friend Sara debating with herself in her coked up mind if Sara could handle the truth of her relationship with Jenny. Poor, poor Becky, Could she trust her friend with this deep dark secret? Or would she lose Sara with the revelation of Becky and Jenny’s perversion?

Becky mulled this not so classic conundrum over in her young, overly stimulated mind while Sara sat beside her wondering what the fuck was taking Becky so long to answer such a simple question. Her equally drugged out twenty-year-old brain was quickly growing impatient. Understandably, considering all the coke they had just consumed, Sara suddenly felt the need to push the issue.

“ What,” Sara blurted out, perhaps a little too forcefully, “ Is Jenny sick or something?” Becky shook her head as Sara spoke, half out of shock and half out of disagreement. Suddenly she realized that she might as well tell. It wasn’t like Sara was saint or anything. How the hell could she judge Becky? Becky knew some of the shit her impish little friend had done. Like that cheerleader back in high school, or that time she’d taken on those six guys at that rave in East Lansing, and that one time with her cousin Julia. Sara would not be in a position to judge Becky immoral for loving her sister a little more then normal.

And besides she loved Sara and Sara loved her. Their friendship was that close.

“ Hello?” Sara chided her again, “look, I know this is good shit, but come on, Becky, where’s Jenny been? I’ve been dying to see her since last summer.”

“Do you remember I told you Jenny was like getting serious about some guy at the fucking college she’s going to?” Becky asked quietly, with an odd smile on her pretty face, a smile not altogether intentional.

“ Yeah. Why, what about it?”

“ Well, you know, I don’t really know. I do know is that it’s not happening anymore.”

Sara looked at Becky perplexed for a moment. She had known Becky ever since elementary school and she had met Jenny shortly there after. Becky and Jenny had always been close, and not just in the usual sister/sister way. Sara had a sister herself and they got along quite well, but they were nothing compared to Becky and Jenny. Becky and Jenny shared everything.

“ Hasn’t she told you?” she asked with real concern. Jenny was her friend as well even if she was (so Sara thought) a bit of a prude.

“No.” replied Becky simply. Sara thought for a moment, fighting the drugs the raced through her brain to think clearly about this situation. And, to think, she hadn’t even heard the half of it.

“ Well, so,” she finally said, “ Maybe it was just a bad break up. She’ll tell you eventually.”

Becky continued to look concerned, though Sara had no idea why. How could she? Becky then took step two.

“I’m sure your right, but there’s something else as well,” Becky had lost the coy smile by now as she struggled to find the best way to reveal the true depth of the situation at hand. “ When Jenny came home last week she was all doped and totally not Jenny. She was out at every college party, every high school party, and every party in town sluting it up and fucking every boy who showed even the slightest interest in her.” “ Bull shit,” Sara in disbelief, “ Jenny isn’t a slut.”

“ Sara, I was there. In a week Jenny fucked at least twelve different guys.”

Sara suddenly understood the seriousness of the situation. Jenny liked sex as much as anyone else, but like the good prude she was, she kept her sex in a relationship. Jenny Young did not put out without some kind of commitment. Everyone who knew her knew that. It was gospel truth.

“Whoa,” was all Sara could come up with. Becky knew it was now time to move on to step three.

“ Yeah, I know,” she said and then paused to think for a second, “ but that’s not the weirdest of it.”

Sara looked at Becky dead in the eye then wondering what she meant by weirdest. What could be weirder than Jenny Young, party-girl slut? She was about to find out shortly.

“ I let her go, you know, do her thing for a bit and just sat back and watched hoping everything would get better, you know?” Becky began. Sara just nodded and said yeah, so Becky continued. “ So, like after this one really stupid little party that had no hot guys, no good drugs, not even any good beer she came home all fucked up and, obviously fucked.” Becky paused and lit herself a cigarette for courage. She took a good, long drag and blew out the smoke slowly.

“ Well,” she continued, “ I had left the party early ‘cause like I said it sucked, so I was home waiting for her.” Again Becky paused and took a long, slow drag of her smoke. Sara was staring at her transfixed, in a daze as the coke began to change its pace in her head. Becky looked over at Sara and suddenly realized that she’d better say it soon or just let it go.

And she knew, deep down, that she could not just let it go anymore. She had to tell someone and Sara was right here, listening intently though she had no idea what she was really hearing. Becky came to a quick decision. It was now or never.

“ Sara, “ she said firmly, “what I’ve been trying to tell you is that me and Jenny are lovers.”

Becky looked at Sara, staring her friend directly in the eye and Sara stared right back at her. Sara shocked look said it all. Becky had made a big mistake. She looked away, embarrassed, almost ready to cry when she heard Sara beginning to laugh hysterically.

Becky looked at Sara in shock, unsure what to think of this reaction. Sara meanwhile had fallen back on the couch, giggling loudly and covering her face. Becky suddenly felt angry. She had just bared her soul to her good friend, told a deep, dark terrible secret and here she was laughing! What the fuck, she thought and at the same time yelled it, though she didn’t know it until she heard it echoing off of the walls.

Sara shot up and immediately stopped laughing. Staring at Becky she suddenly realized, as she had not before, that her friend was dead serious.

“Really?” was all she could manage to say. At that the uttering of that single, seemingly unimportant word Becky Young began to cry. Sara rushed to her side and hugged her close, allowing Becky to sob uncontrollably on her thin, little shoulder as she whispered, “ it’s okay, sweetie. It’s okay,” over and over until Becky ceased sobbing and looked Sara in the eyes.

“ Sara,” Becky said, “ You know I love you, right?”

“ Of course I do, Becky. You’re the best friend I have.” “ Do you believe me?”

“Of course I do.”

“ Do understand?” Becky’s stare drilled into Sara’s mind. She thought for a moment and suddenly she did understand. Becky and Jenny were lovers. In an instant the concept had cleared through all the trash in Sara’s brain and had become a reality. She could understand this because she loved Becky and whatever Becky did was all right. No judgement, no condemnation existed in Sara’s heart for this relationship that she had just found out about. She needed only to look in her friend’s eyes to realize that it was real and that it was right.

The two girls embraced again, not in a sexual way, but in an embrace of love and understanding. The held each other for several minutes just enjoying the intimacy between them, the warmth and comfort that existed in their bound until Becky released Sara and again looked her friend in the eyes. A wicked, beautiful thought passed through her mind. She had to share this extra-moral love with Sara. Sara had to be able to know not just understand.

“ Sara,” she said into her friends beautiful, but far from innocent face, “ I want you see it.”

Sara looked at Becky perplexed for a moment. See what? See them? She couldn’t mean that could she? Yes, she could, and she did.

“ Sara,” Becky repeated softly, “ I want you to see me make love to Jenny.”

“ You want me to watch you?” Sara asked, even more confused now that she had been when Becky had told her of her forbidden love of her sister. “ But why?”

“I want you to see how beautiful it is. You have to know. Please, Sara. You have to know.”

The pleading, loving look in her friends convinced Sara that Becky was right. When Becky stood up and grabbed her hand to guide her to the Becky and Jenny’s parent’s bedroom she didn’t protest. Nor did she protest when Becky opened the door to the now twilight darkened bedroom where Jenny lie still sleeping. She was a bit amazed to see that Jenny was naked and that she had a teddy bear wedged between her thighs, but she’d heard and been made to understand too much to let that bother her.

Becky looked at Sara and held her finger to her mouth to indicate the need for silence and then she pulled the loose, floral print dress she was wearing over her head and dropped it on to the floor silently. A look indicated that Sara should disrobe as well and she, removing her short skirt and skimpy top quickly and silently.

Again Becky indicated that Sara remain silent as she approached her friend and placed a kiss on her fine, delicate nose before grabbing her hand and leading Sara, naked and shivering from the odd excitement she was feeling, to a large closest. Carefully, Becky opened the folding doors and guided Sara into the darkness.

Again she kissed her perplexed friend, this time on the cheek, before whispering soft into Sara’s ear, “ watch,” and then turned and walked slowly, sensuously to the bed where her sister Jenny slept and laid down next to her to kiss Jenny’s beautiful sleeping lips.

Sara could already feel the arousal building in her lithe little body as she watched her friend begin to kiss sister awake with soft, sensuous kisses. As Becky’s hands began to feel the soft skin of the slowly awakening Jenny, Sara’s hand’s began to instinctively find their way to her breasts with already hard nipples and to her already thoroughly wet pussy. Already, this was by far the most deliciously dirty thing she’d ever seen. And it had only just begun.

Becky’s hands gently stroked the naked skin of her sisters back as she kissed the still slightly groggy, but quickly awakening Jenny who slowly, but unquestioningly began to return the signs of sweet affection. Effortlessly their mouths melted together, tongues playing as their lithe, young bodies intertwined. Without words, without anything pretenses at all, they had begun to make sweet, beautiful love.

Smooth legs parted allowing knees and thighs to rub against the soft, sensitive folds of each girl’s sex as Sara watched hidden in the darkness of the closet. Her fingers began to vigorously massage her clit as she watched Becky and Jenny begin to grind against each other, soft moans escaping from their busy mouths. Sara was glad for this. Glad that the sound of their lovemaking would cover the sound of her appreciation.

Becky and Jenny’s hips moved in delicious circles against each other. Their vocalizations grew stronger, more intense as delicate hands gripped at firm cheeks and kneaded soft backs as their lips remained locked in their continued their glorious battle in each other’s mouths.

As Sara looked on in awe and pleasure, the two sisters broke their kiss and began to explore each others necks, ears, throats and shoulders with soft nips, sweet kisses and licks even as their hips continued to grind against each others now wet thighs. Both sisters worked their way quickly towards a wonderfully sweet release from the unavoidable tension of life.

Suddenly, both girls froze simultaneously and let out loud groans of ecstatic pleasure. Jenny’s back arched and her mouth left Becky’s ear, which she had been tenderly kissing even as Becky pressed closer to her older sisters sweetly quaking body and bit down onto her thin shoulder. Jenny’s loud groan overpowered Becky’s softer one, but Sara could tell that both were in a place she had always longed to be: they were in heaven.

Sara came as well, trying her best to keep silent in the closet, not wishing to reveal her presence to the unknowing Jenny. Her eyes closed, her thin body shook as the pleasure flowed within her. When she opened her eyes again she saw a beautiful sight. Becky had found her way between her sister’s thighs and slowly devouring Jenny’s pussy.

Sara’s fingers returned instantly to their work as watched Jenny writhe and moan under Becky’s talented tongue.

“ Oh god,” Jenny said, her voice shaking with ecstasy, “ Mmmmm, oh yeah, Becky! Oh, sooo good!”

Sara could Becky giggle at the Jenny’s mindless moans. Becky shifted position slightly; gently forcing Jenny’s legs up and out as she began devour the delicious cunt of her sibling with unholy abandon. Jenny began to scream in pleasure more than moan as Sara’s fingers penetrated her own pussy to fuck herself intently to the glorious vision before her.

The light was growing dimmer in the bedroom, but the two sisters on the bed could be clearly seen. Jenny’s hand clutched at her firm, little tits. Her fingers pinched her flint like nipples. Her hips humped at her sisters loving mouth. She was so close that she could have seen the face of god if only she had opened her tightly clenched eyes.

“ Oh Yeah! Oh Fuck Yeah! Fuck me, Becky! Fuck me!” Jenny screamed as another orgasm rippled through her body like waves on a stormy sea. Becky held on for dear life and continued to gorge herself on Jenny’s exquisite pussy as Jenny’s body shook uncontrollably with honeyed bliss.

Sara’s fingers were working overtime on her engorged clit as Becky crawled atop her sister’s still slightly quaking body to place a kiss on Jenny’s forehead and then the sister’s mouths again met in a passionate kiss. Jenny’s fingers slowly found their way to her sister’s pussy and began to feel and touch Becky’s sensitive folds.

Becky moaned sweetly into Jenny’s mouth as Jenny’ fingers began to slowly penetrate her. Becky arched her back, breaking the kiss to groan her pleasure into the space that surrounded her. Jenny, not missing a step, latched onto her sister’s breasts and suckling and nibbling at the sweet nipples that stood out proud and hard from the small, firm mounds.

“Fuck yeah,” Becky grunted, “bite my fucking nipples. Ohhh! God damn it!” Becky’s hips gyrated sweetly in the air as Jenny’s fingers and mouth drove her closer to the only true joy on this earth. It felt so good, so right how could it possibly be a sin?

Poor Sara nearly collapsed in the closet as she struggled to keep her climaxes silent. The intensity of the sister’s lovemaking was so glorious to behold she simply couldn’t stop her maniac fingering of her cunt. She couldn’t even imagine taking her eyes off the beautiful sight before her.

Jenny had released Becky’s nipple from her mouth much to her younger sisters chagrin. Becky calmed down as she felt Jenny begin to kiss her way down her stomach to only one obvious destination. Becky giggled when Jenny’s tongue traced around her navel. She stopped giggling a few seconds later when her older sister pulled her hips gently to her mouth as she scooted down into a better position to eat Becky’s delectable pussy.

“Uhhmmm…Oh God!” Becky moaned when Jenny began to lick her in earnest while Sara continued to finger herself and gaze on in joy and wonder. Becky’s loud moans at her sisters oral ministrations were a godsend for poor Sara who was finally allowed to moan openly as her fingers brought her closer and closer to another release.

“OHHH! FUCK YEAH!!” screamed Becky has Jenny’s talented tongue sent her into a sensual nirvana of pure ecstatic agony as Sara joined her with her own unbridled screams of total bliss. Both girls simultaneously fell into the deep, dark pit of bodily pleasure. Their senses were lost to the outside world. All that existed for them for the next few moments was the sweet pleasures that ravaged their sweat gleamed, lithe young bodies.

And poor Jenny was stuck between her sisters clenching and quavering thighs, continuing her loving feast wondering if she was hearing things. Was there an echo? No, that’s not Becky making that noise. Is there someone else in here? No, there couldn’t be, it was just her and Becky.

Suddenly Becky stopped moaning and collapsed beside her beautiful older sister and made to kiss her softly in thanks. Jenny, lost in her love and lust for her dear, dear Becky had shaken off her “paranoid” delusions and had begun to capitulate and the sisters had just again begun to serenely explore each others bodies when Sara, unable to control herself any longer and still lost in her own, selfish pleasure let out a long, satisfied groan from the closet.

“ Who the fuck was that?” Jenny whispered hoarsely, almost shouting as she shot up, breaking away from Becky’s lips and tender hands. Becky too shot up and grabbed Jenny by the shoulders and placed a hand on her sisters lovely face turning it to her so she could look Jenny in her frightened eyes. Sara, realizing she had been caught, froze stiff and became completely silent, honestly scared over how Jenny might react to her presence.

Becky thought, and thought fast, about how best to explain what her friend was doing in the closet. She did not, under any circumstances; want to ruin what she and Jenny had. Finally, after what seemed like hours of debate in her still slightly coke addled mind, she came to a decision.

“ Jenny,” she said, still staring her older sister directly in the face, “it’s only Sara.”

“ What do you mean it’s only Sara?” replied Jenny, both scared and angry at the thought. Sara still did not move an inch. She could hear the anger in Jenny’s voice. For the moment all pleasure was gone from the room.

“ Jenny, I told Sara about us and..” Becky stopped because Jenny interrupted her.

“ What do you …you told her about us fucking?” the anger shifted to fear of being exposed. This couldn’t be happening. Her own sister had betrayed her and exposed their sick secret to an outsider. Becky could see these thoughts forming in the depths of Jenny’s mind just from the horribly frightened look on her sister’s face.

“Jenny,” she said insistently, “Sara is my best friend. I trust her. I had to tell somebody.”

“ Why? Why did you… oh my god… she must think were freaks.” Jenny was panicking. It had never occurred to her that anyone else would ever be able to know or understand this love she had just recently begun to share with Becky. In fact, until this moment, she herself hadn’t even thought of it. It had been just something she needed, something to make the loneliness go away for a while.

“ No, I don’t,” came Sara’s sheepish voice from the dark closet as she got up and reached out her hand to open the folding door, “I thought it was beautiful.” Jenny looked directly at Sara who was now clearly in view, though shadowy in the twilight of the bedroom. Her eyes still held the look of fearful shock.

“Sara is your friend too, Jenny,” Becky said quietly, almost whispering as her hand gently stroked her older sisters back, “she loves you almost as much as I do.” Sara sat down on the edge of the bed next to Becky and Jenny’s eyes continued to follow. Somehow, her look of horror seemed to have softened, but it still remained on her face.

“Jenny,” Sara said, “I meant what I just said. I think that the love between you and Becky is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Why do you think I came so hard? I couldn’t help myself, Jenny. It was so fucking hot.”

Jenny’s face definitely changed, softened a bit, as she continued to stare at Sara. Slowly her eyes began to move up and down Sara’s thin, naked frame taking in the subtle curve of Sara’s hips, the soft, roundness of her tiny breasts, her smooth legs. Suddenly something clicked in Jenny’s mind and she realized that this was not just something she could share with Becky, and that there was nothing wrong with anything she did. Pleasure was all that really mattered in this dark, cold-hearted world, and Sara definitely looked as though she could be quite pleasing.

pointless
pointless
298 Followers
12