The Young Virgin Witch Pt. 02

Story Info
Story about a Young girl who travels to Delhi.
988 words
3.2
7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmjay
vmjay
2 Followers

Its part 2 of my previous story, The Young Virgin witch.

Name: Roma (Fake Name)

Stat: 32-26-34

Age: 22

Colour: Fair

Body: Lustrous Curves

After 2 days we met again. She was wearing pink lip gloss on lips, white shirt and red skirt. Shirt was tight boobs were trying to pop out, top two buttons was open and cleavage was clearly visible & single pony tail. I took her to same hotel then we start kissing to each other, her all lip gloss spread on our lips my one hand squeezing her ass and one hand on neck, she was squeezing my cock over my pant.

I open her shirt and freed her boobs; I sucked her young small nipples she was moaning hard, when I was sucking left nipple I start pinching right nipple same with right nipple. I pressed squeezed her boobs so hard. Then I sit down on couch and put hands inside her skirt and searched for panty, her skirt was tight, I got one sting of her panty and slide it down. That was G-String Panty one string which is near to pussy was wet.

I ask her to wear panty hose which I brought with me (I always want to fuck a girl in Panty Hose), she took her red lip gloss and panty hose with her in bathroom. After wait of 15 min she came out, OMG she was looking like a sex goddess she came out in bath robe and she was also wearing panty hose. She walks toward me I was on couch she sat down and opens button and zip of my pant and start sucking my penis. She spit on my penis her saliva filled mouth was giving me immense pleasure, her all gloss was on my cock, she laid down and spit on her boobs, now I am on top of her, I put my cock between her boobs, she pressed her boobs and I start fucking her boobs.

She added a cushion under her hear and pulled out her tongue and trying to lick my cock. Then after 10 min of boob job I wasn't able to control any more I hold her pony tail and start shaking her head. I was about to cum so I hold her pony tail pushed my cock in her mouth and load my sperm in her mouth, she cough, she gasped some cum came out from her nose. I cleaned her nose she lies down like a dead body.

She was in panty hose, I spread her legs and try to tear panty hose and I tear it from her pussy area, her pussy was clean shiny and so much wet, I start sucking her pussy I licked her clitoris, I put my 2 fingers in her pussy and start licking her ass hole, I spit out my saliva in her hole and try to put my thumb in her ass. Her ass was too much tight I also want to fuck her ass. Then again I shifted my focus to her pussy.

I was sucking her pussy like a vacuum cleaner. I sucked her all discharge. Then I put my dick inside her pussy, it was hot like hell, first I start fucking her pussy slowly later I increased my speed, she was moaning heavily. Room was filled with her voices; I was about to cum so I pulled out my cock and unload all my sperm on her belly button and boobs.

Then I laid down, She start sucking my cock, after few minutes I was again ready to fuck her but this time is ass fuck time. So I made her in dog position, and then pour some lotion on her ass hole and massaging it with finger. It was really tight, first she hesitate but later she was some comfortable then I start pushing my cock in her ass she was feeling so much pain. She was about to cry, I pushing my cock with little push. After some time my dick was completely inside her ass. My cock was squeezed in her ass that feeling was great and then I start moving and start fucking her ass she was crying in pleasure.

Because of lotion my cock was able to move, thap thappp thappp sound was coming on every stroke, her ass bleed too. Then she lay down and I was on her still fucking her ass, after 15 min I un load all my sperm in her ass. We both were tired and slept nude.

After 3 hour we I woke up by some feeling on my cock, she was sucking my cock she came on me on position of 69, now I am sucking her pussy and also licking her ass. Her wet pussy was so much slippery, I start fucking her pussy with my tongue. While we were sucking each other she felt orgasm and she pushed her pussy on my nose, and unload her wetness on my nose, and I unload all my sperm on her face then she came near to me and start kissing me. She mixed both load then she start licking my face and I licked her face.

She is on my top, rubbing her pussy on my cock, trying to insert my cock inside her pussy, now my cock is inside her pussy. She lean down to have smooch, we had long smooch then she gave love bite on my chest. She sucked my nipple she was licking my nipple area, her boobs was bouncing with her every action.

She was moaning crazily, she increased her speed; I slapped her ass 3 times. I was about to cum I pulled my cock we both came at same time.

We were breathing heavily both laying down on bed, later we bath together and then I drop her near to her home.

Hope you like story.

vmjay
vmjay
2 Followers