The Young Widow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking through the door, Anne noticed that Jen had fallen asleep on the couch. She still had her school books open on the coffee table. Anne came over and put a blanket over her before heading upstairs. She heard the shower going in the guest bath and figured that Lori was showering. She went to her bedroom, got undressed, removed her makeup and jumped in the shower for a quick rinse. Her skin still tingled from all the excitement of the night. She was tempted to reach down and touch herself but decided against it. She was way too tired she told herself. Once she dried off, she walked into the bedroom and crawled into bed without putting on anything. She lay there processing the excitement of the night wondering how far she would have gone if Lori hadn't been there. The thought lingered as she imagined Adam and Greg tag-teaming her. She quickly dismissed the idea and tried to go to sleep.

Anne awoke about an hour later thinking it was later. She was still restless. "Oh hell," she said to herself, "I should have just gotten it over with in the shower." She decided to go down stairs for a drink of water. She walked quietly by the guestroom where Lori was sleeping and into the kitchen. She turned on only the small light over the frig so to not wake Jen. Walking quietly by the family room, she made her way to the landing heading upstairs.

"How did it go?" Jen's voice broke through the darkness of the room.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," said Anne almost in a whisper.

"It's ok, I was already sort of awake," replied Jen.

Anne walked over to the couch and sat at Jen's feet. "So, how was it? How did it go?" asked Jen again while reaching up and turning on the lamp behind her.

Anne recounted the events of the evening not volunteering more information that she had too. "So how did it feel to dance with those young hunks?" inquired Jen excitedly.

"You really don't want to know all that do you?" asked Anne.

"Of course I do," replied Jen. "Come on spill the beans. How did it feel to dance with those guys after all this time without, you know, a man?"

Anne told her about the dance and the hard-ons blushing through it all. "Wow, that's awesome," exclaimed Jen with excitement.

"You seemed to be more excited about this than I am," pronounced Anne.

"I just wanted you to have fun tonight. You deserve it." Jen reached out and held Anne's hand.

"Well it was kind of fun. It's nice to know that I can still have that kind of effect on men," said Anne.

Jen laughed, "I can't believe you don't see it."

"I don't see what?" asked Anne.

"You don't see the effect you have on men, actually on men and women," replied Jen.

"What effect are talking about?" asked Anne in honest confusion.

"I guess you are the only one that doesn't see it. But I see it all the time even in church," replied Jen. "I see the way men look at you and how their wives look at you. The men look at you trying to undress you with their eyes. The women look at you with either a jealous scorn or regret wishing their husbands looked at them that way."

Anne thought for a moment, "You see all that? I know men look at me but I figured they would do that to any woman who had two legs and a decent looking body."

"Well, yes, men do look," answered Jen, "But with you it's more than just a look, its desire and sometimes even longing. I'm sure if I looked harder I could probably say the same thing about some of the women. Who knows?"

Anne smiled, "Well I guess I should pay more attention to what's going on around me."

"No, don't do that," retorted Jen, "That's part of what makes you so attractive. You not be aware lets you be you without wondering if people are behaving a certain way just because of your looks. The fact that you are unaware of the reaction that you incite in people is a plus not a minus as far as I'm concern."

"Ok, I'll keep being oblivious," said Anne throwing her arms up in the air.

Jen laughed and leaned in kissed her softly on the lips. Anne moaned into her mouth. "Don't start something you can't finish."

"I always finish what I start," returned Jen. She reached inside the robe cupping one of Anne's breasts while leaning in and kissing her again, this time with more passion. Anne returned the kiss allowing Jen to feel her up.

Unbeknownst to either of them at that moment Lori was headed down the stairs to get a drink of water. As she was about to turn the corner she heard voices which caused her to stop and peek into the family room. Only the lamp behind where Jen was sitting was on but it was enough light to afford Jen a good look at the two women sitting on the couch. She watched in utter amazement as Jen leaned in to kiss Anne. She could not believe what she was seeing. It appeared that her sister was not doing anything to discourage this teenage girl from kissing her. When she saw Jen reach into Anne's robe she almost gasped out loud. Lori's head was spinning trying to make sense of what she was seeing verses what her braining was telling her. But there it was right in front of her. Here was her big sister, conservative, church-going sister kissing another woman! She was like frozen in time and she couldn't move.

Her eyes adjusted to the dim light and she could make out pretty much everything they were doing. She watched as Jen reached up and pulled the robe back over Anne's shoulders to expose her breasts. It had been a long time since she had seen her sister naked but it appeared that she had not lost much through the years. Her breasts looked almost identical to what she remember, perhaps a little larger. Jen massaged them with her hands while continue to explore Anne's mouth. Eventually Jen began to kiss Anne's neck and shoulders making her way to Anne's breasts. Lori was still in total disbelief but at the same time she wasn't turned off by it. When Jen reached Anne's breasts she took one in her hand bring her mouth to meet it sucking it and kissing it. Anne's head leaned back with her eyes closed. Lori swore she heard Anne whimper.

Jen pushed Anne back so that her head rested on the large arm of the couch. She began a gentle but constant assault on Anne's breasts. Anne stroked her hair occasionally looking down at what Jen was doing to her. She moaned quietly as Jen worked on her nipples. Lori was still frozen in place. Part of her wanted to scream out, "What the hell you two doing!?" But another part of her could not believe how turned on she was by the scene unfolding on the other side of the room. She watched in amazement as Lori started to work down Anne's body until she came to rest with her head between her legs. Jen kissed both inner thighs before settling down between Anne's legs to feast. Lori felt this strange heat building within her own body. She reasoned to herself that she should be turned off by such a display. But if she was honest with herself what she saw in front of her was making her hot. Maybe its result of the alcohol she consumed earlier or the fact that she was half asleep that made her feel almost dizzy at the scene her eyes were beholding. Whatever the reason for her current condition, that fact was that she was turned on by what she was seeing. Lori had this uncontrollable urge to touch herself. She quietly stepped back up the stairs where she would be totally out of sight and reached down and pulled off her panties, which were unexplainably wet, putting them in her robe pocket. Then she quietly moved back to just above the clearing where she again had a line of sight to the couch.

Lori crouched down sitting on the stairs in a place where she would not be seen adjusting her body so that she could see Anne and Jen. Once in place, Lori readjusted her eyes to the light so she could once again focus on the unfolding scene across the room. She took her right hand and worked it between her legs finding her now moist pussy. As she looked at her sister and Jen on the couch she started to play with herself. It felt strange and yet incredibly hot. Lori had never really seen Anne in this way before. To her Anne looked so sexy and hot. Her legs, now bent at the knee, were well toned and Lori could see Anne's calf muscles ripple as she raised her bottom up to meet Jen's mouth. She watched Anne push Jen's face into her mound throwing her head back while moaning in obvious delight.

Lori never imagined that two women having sex could be so hot and exciting. She worked her hand feverishly on her clit occasionally working a finger or two toward her G-Spot. When she saw Anne raise her butt off the couch and groan loudly in obvious orgasm it was more than she could handle. Lori bit her lower lip as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. She kept her eyes open watching Anne moving through her own climax. When Lori calmed down she debated about getting up and going back to bed. But she was way too curious to see what would happen for her to move now.

Once Anne had calmed down, Jen kissed her way up Anne's body kissing, licking, and nibbling. When she got face to face with Anne they kissed softly and tenderly. Lori watch for several minutes to see what would happen next. It appeared that Anne and Jen were talking but Lori could not make out what they were saying. After what seemed like five or six minutes Jen sat up and Anne came up to meet her. They kissed again embracing. Anne reached down and pulled up Jen's sweatshirt. She had Jen stand in front of her (her back to Lori) and removed her pants. Anne then pulled down her panties. When Jen sat back down Anne removed her bra so that Jen was completely naked. From what Lori could see Jen had a pretty nice body for a girl her age. It was not as tone or tan as Anne's but it was still very attractive.

Lori watched Anne gently push Jen down on the couch and crawled on top of her. The girls began to kiss once again. Lori was in complete disbelief at what it appeared that Anne was about to do to Jen. "Was she really going to go down on this girl?" Jen thought to herself, but she already knew the answer. Before long Anne had her lips wrapped around one Jen's breasts sucking on it to the delight of the younger girl. Again, Lori's hand made its way back between her legs. She felt almost possessed. When Anne moved down Jen's body and stopped at her pussy, Lori moaned quietly catching herself before she was heard. Actually Jen moaned almost simultaneously covering up Loir's almost slip up. Lori watched her sister's head bobbing up and down between Jen's legs causing the younger girl to raise her hips driving her pussy further into Anne's mouth. Jen reached out and grabbed hold of Anne's head smashing her mouth into her mound. She threw her head back as the waves hit her. Lori knew exactly what was happening and the thought of her big sister making this teenage girl cum brought her to the brink again. She bit her bottom lip again as another orgasm hit her. It was so strong it brought tears to her eyes.

This time it took longer for her to come down but lucky for her Anne and Jen had not moved from the couch. Anne had worked her way up to Jen's face and the two were kissing and stroking each other's faces while talking softly. It took a couple of minutes for the blood to return to Lori's legs. Once she had recovered her balance she quietly made her way up the stairs and back to her room. The images of what she had just witnessed were still swimming in her head. Maybe it was all a dream. If it was a dream, it was the most vivid, exciting, sexy thing she had ever seen. She could not believe that something like that could have turned her on the way it did. Soon the exhaustion of the day along with the complete satisfaction of two orgasms caught up with her and she fell asleep.

Anne kissed Jen for several minutes. The release was what the doctor ordered as her body started to feel the tiredness of the late hour. "I better get a few winks before the kiddos get come bouncing in," said Anne while yawning.

"I told them to come downstairs when they woke up so as to not wake you guys," replied Jen. "I will fix them breakfast and make sure they are settled down here before I leave in the morning."

"Oh, that so awesome, thank you," smiled Anne. "I put some cash on the kitchen counter for you. Thank you again sweetie." Anne kissed her and said goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------

The next morning when Anne came downstairs the kids were watching TV nicely in the family room. When they saw their mother they got up and ran to her hugging her and kissing her. Anne noticed that the money on the counter was gone, the breakfast plates were put up, coffee was made, and the kitchen cleaned up. Anne smiled to herself as she poured herself a cup of coffee. She had grown to appreciate Jen more than she could count.

About an hour later, Lori came downstairs a bit hung over but not too bad for the wear. "Good morning," Anne smiled at her as she walked in. "I was wondering if I was going to have to go in there and shock you back to life."

"Where's the coffee," snorted Lori pretending she was blind. "I guess I'm getting a little too old for this stuff."

Anne smiled at her, "Ah, you are just out of practice." Anne poured Lori a cup of coffee as both women sat across from each other in the breakfast nook.

Lori wanted so badly to bring up what she saw the night before. But she really didn't want to embarrass Anne. She thought it would be better to wait for Anne to tell her, if there was anything to tell. After all, she couldn't say too much, she had gotten off twice just spying on Anne.

Anne looked at Jen and smiled at her and sheepishly asked, "Do you have any plans the second week of April?"

"Nothing that I can think of, why?" asked Lori.

"Well, Mom and Dad want to take Johnny and Gracie to Florida for that week. I was thinking that they could take your Amber too and we could spend a week in the Cayman Islands," Anne voice sounded distant as she made the request.

"What's in the Cayman Islands," asked Lori.

Anne answered looking into her coffee cup, "Jim's parents own a bungalow on the beach and they have been offering it to me ever since Jim died. When I mentioned Spring Break as a possibility to them they immediately jumped on it and have reserved it for me from Saturday to Sunday. What do you think?"

"Just the two of us?" asked Lori again.

"Actually I was thinking of invite Jen to go with us. She has been such a great help to me these past couple of months. Not sure if she can get away but I thought I would invite her if it is ok with you." Anne still hadn't looked up from her coffee mug.

The scene of the night before flashed through Lori's head. "Why does she want me to go? She could just take Jen and the two of them could have a week of undisturbed sex. But the fact that Anne had asked her first and left it up to her to decide if Anne should Jen or not, seem to indicate that Anne really wanted her to go."

"I will check with Doug, but I think I can make it. And if you really want Jen to come I have no problem with her coming with us." Lori couldn't believe she said that last part. A part of her was still unsure of what she witnessed the night before. Another part of her was curious about where this could lead.

Anne finally looked up and smiled, "Thanks Lori, I think I need to get out of this house for a bit. A change of scenery might just be what the doctor ordered."

"I agree," responded Lori.

Lori didn't broach the subject any further. She figured that if Anne wanted to tell her she would. Maybe this trip was a way for Anne to explain what was happening in her life.

Lori left around lunch time. As soon as Lori walked out the door, Anne called Jen.

"Hey Jen, I have something I need to ask you," said Anne.

"Ok," replied Jen.

"Do you have any plans for Spring Break?" asked Anne.

"Nothing special, why?" answered Jen.

"How would you like to spend a week with me and my sister Lori in the Cayman Islands?" asked Anne with a little excitement in her voice.

"Really?" exclaimed Jen. "That would be amazing! I would love to go!"

"Do you have a passport?" asked Anne.

"I sure do! Wow, thank you for inviting me!" yelled Jen.

"Well, make sure you check with your parents and if they have any questions tell them to feel free and call me and I will give them all the details," said Anne.

"Absolutely," replied Jen. "I can't wait!"

(to be continued)

12