The Younger Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, I couldn't see. I tried moving, but couldn't. It felt like I was...wrapped up, or something.

"Maria?"

Carmen said, "It's show time, Mar. He's awake."

I heard Maria walking over and then felt her straddle me. "Camera ready?"

"Ready when you are."

"Go ahead. Let's get me telling what's up on tape."

I felt Maria's warm hand on my dick. I moaned, and I got stiff.

"Craig, I've wrapped you up. This is another one of my fantasies—wrapping up a guy's body—except his head and his dick, of course. But I don't want you to see. I want this to be the best fuck you've never seen. But you can watch it later. Now, for the camera, Craig's wrapped up in plastic—a lot of plastic. Craig, can you move at all?"

I tried moving. "No, not really."

"Good. And can you see anything?"

"No, Maria, I can't."

"Great. So you know, I'm completely naked. I'm going to ride you until you come inside of me. I'm going to keep riding you until I come if I haven't by the time you do, but it won't be in any way dominant, like what Carmen talked about yesterday. Sound good?"

Of course it did. "Yes."

"Just one other thing." I heard her move and say, "Open your mouth," and I did, and she stuck something in there, stuck it in there good. "Try talking."

I did, but it was muffled.

"Good," she said. "That's my pussy-juiced drenched thong that I've been wearing. You did that to me, Craig. For some reason, I like a guy who sounds muffled, and I want to try that with you."

I could only nod.

"OK," she said, "let's start." And then she sunk her wonderful pussy down onto my cock, so very slowly and carefully. She rose a bit, and then went back down, somewhat faster. And then again—faster still. And again—and again, faster and faster, until the bed was shaking.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "Oh, Craig. I love the feel of your balls...oh...I love the feel of your balls slapping against my ass."

I moaned into her thong, picturing the scene. God, I didn't think I could last long, she was humping me so hard and fast and uncontrollably, calling out to a higher authority and then calling out to me.

"I really want your hands on my tits," she said, and then moved her hands to my chest and twisted my nipples through the plastic. It burned, but felt good, and she didn't stop humping or twisting and it felt amazing, and I had to re-think my assessment about things never getting better, because here I was, at the complete mercy of a sexy angel and I was her fuck-toy, her boy-toy, whatever you want to call it, and she slammed her pussy onto my dick and her ass hit my balls, and she slammed down again, hands still twisting my nipples, not calling out names anymore but instead grunting, grunting with each slam onto my dick until she heard me cry out into her drenched thong, crying out because I was going to come inside of her.

"Oh," she said, quietly, slowing, but then got back up to speed, jackhammering my cock, having her orgasm while I shot spurt after spurt into her. She moaned and said, "Ohmigod," all one word, as she kept humping me, draining every lost drop of sperm from me, until she finally stopped and collapsed against me with a deep, satisfied sigh.

From my left Carmen said, "Holy shit, that was hot."

I muffled my agreement.

Then

We rode down the elevator together in silence and I waited for her as she checked out her book from a very bored, very lonely looking male librarian. But he smiled and looked alive suddenly, and I knew that Maria had flashed him her wonderful smile.

Then we walked across the street to a local coffeehouse that was mostly deserted. I ordered a coffee for me and Maria ordered something that sounded complicated, and I paid for both. We stood next to each other waiting for our drinks—well, waiting for hers, as I just filled up a cup from a dispenser. After the barista handed Maria her drink, we took a table in the back.

As soon as we sat down, she said, "How old are you?"

"Twenty-seven," I said, it sounding so old. "You?"

"Twenty."

Perfect—I'm ancient. "What year are you?"

"Sophomore, but I'll graduate early. You're not a TA or anything like that, are you?"

I shook my head. "No. No, I'm not. Thought about it, but went a different direction."

"Cool."

Sure, kid. "What do you study?"

She held up the Pound book. "English. Duh."

Duh, indeed. She asked me, "What do you study?"

The conversation went on like this for a while, maybe forty-five minutes, but it didn't seem that long. I felt comfortable around her, maybe because she smiled so often, or maybe just because I had been lonely for a while. Honestly, that night, I didn't think about sleeping with her—I thought about being with her. But I figured that was a long shot, at best.

The door opened and in walked several girls. Maria turned and looked and smiled and waved, receiving some smiles and waves in return. I thought then that my night—and my time—with Maria was going to come to an end, that she would leave with her friends. That wasn't the case, though, and she turned back to me, stared at me, smiled and giggled.

Confused, I asked, "What? Did I get coffee on my face?"

"No," she said, touching her hair. "You're just kind of cute, that's all."

And then—goddammit—I blushed like some little kid. Turning my head so she wouldn't see, she giggled some more, because of course she fucking saw me blushing.

"You're really cute."

Just what every twenty-seven year old male wants to be called—cute—and I'm blushing like I'm nine again. "Thanks," I muttered. "You're cute, too."

She put her hand on mine and I looked back at her. She said, "Walk me home?" She made it sound like a question, but of course it was a foregone conclusion.

We got up and walked past the girls she had waved to and smiled at and walked through campus toward the part with all of the frats and sorority houses, she eventually taking my hand—my stupid, sweaty hand. I just couldn't keep it cool, and tried my hardest not to shake or shiver at her touch, but of course I failed. This girl, seven years my junior and ten times as good looking as the girl who dumped my ass, is holding my hand and thinks I'm cute.

When we got to her place I walked her up to the door. She turned to me and, still holding my hand, asked another question-but-not-really-a-question, "Can I see you tomorrow?"

"Sure. Of course."

She smiled and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Goodnight, Craig," she said and went in and shut the door before I could respond.

So we started dating around the start of December. Things were slow at first, and I guess too slow for Maria, because one night, in my car after a date, she started rubbing my balls through my jeans. I looked at her and she said, "I'm fucking horny. Do you like eating pussy?"

I had never tried it—Nicole, the prude—but once I started, I enjoyed it. I ate Maria's pussy right then and there, forgetting about my blue balls, and then again the next night, two nights after that, and so on—every time I saw her, I dug my face into that wonderful pussy. One particularly memorable time, she backed her ass up into my face, reached back and held on to my hair as I licked, nibbled and flicked until she came.

Still, I had yet to come.

Then Winter Break came and messed up everything. She went her way and I stayed. We kept in touch over the phone, but not much, me being so busy with school and work. When she came back, at first, she didn't tell me, and I wondered if she had dropped out. But that wasn't the case—she told me she wasn't sure she wanted to continue seeing me.

"Fuck you," I said, making the decision easier for her, and walked away.

I got lost in my schoolwork—many papers, many tests, many projects and way too many deadlines. Still, I thought about her. And then, right before Spring Break, I got a text from her roommate, a girl I barely knew named Carmen, telling me that I should stop by their sorority house that night, the night before Spring Break began.

"Won't you guys be out?" I texted back.

"No. Cum over soon. She wants to c u."

Fuck, I hated texting.

But I went over, and when I saw her, my heart skipped a beat. I truly missed her. She was laughing at something Carmen had said, but when she turned and saw me in the doorway, her smile vanished. "What the hell are you doing here?' Feisty as ever.

Suddenly uncertain, I pointed to Carmen. "She told me you wanted to see me."

Maria looked her way, but Carmen just shrugged and began fiddling with what looked like an old-time camcorder.

Maria looked back at me, and despite her anger, she looked stunning, wearing a blue blouse that was unbuttoned part of the way, showing only some of her ample cleavage; a black skirt; black stockings; black heels; and I knew, from taking it off so many times, that she was probably wearing a block thong, too.

I said, "Let me start over. How are you doing, Maria?"

She looked away. "Like you give a damn," her face red with anger. "You don't care about me. I don't know what the hell I saw in you. You were a dick the very first time I met you."

I took a step toward her. "Listen—."

She spun around, pointing a finger at me, looking truly mad. "No, you fucking listen! I cared about you. I had fun with you. I just wasn't sure about things between us."

"I know, but—."

"Shut up! I didn't know what to do with you because of how I felt. And you didn't understand. What'd you say to me? 'Fuck you,' that's what you said to me. Well, fuck you, Craig. I'm over you. You never even had the guts to do it."

"Do what?"

"What you said."

"What?"

"You said, 'Fuck you,' but you didn't—you didn't fuck me." She turned around again, looking at something on her desk. "Just leave, Craig. I don't want you here."

She pissed me off. Carmen looked at me, and then looked away, back to her camera or camcorder or whatever the hell it was. I shut their door behind me and walked up behind Maria. She turned her head but seemed to stick out her little bottom toward me. "What're you doing?"

Licking my right hand, I hitched up her skirt with my left. "Fucking you," I said. When I touched her pussy, she was already wet, wanting it, knowing what would happen. She had set me up. I looked at her.

She said, "Then fuck me already."

I pulled down her thong with a swift yank, spread her legs and buried a finger insider of her. She moaned. I unbuckled my pants and let them drop, and then shimmied out of my boxers.

"Fuck me!" she yelled.

I didn't wait—I plunged into her, and almost came that moment. But I took my time. I grabbed her hips and I started pumping in and out of her as she rocked backed against me. We picked up speed.

"Fuck me, Craig!" she yelled with each thrust. And then just, "Craig!" I felt my balls hitting her sweet little ass and that's when I noticed Carmen, fingering her pussy with her right hand and recording us using a camera in her left. But I didn't care. I focused on Maria.

"Faster," she moaned. "God, yes! Faster!" Faster I went, so very excited to finally be fucking Maria.

I pulled on her hair and she said, "Come. Come inside of me. I want it, and you need it. Come inside of me."

And then...well, you know the rest.

Now

She sprung it on me that afternoon after she fucked me in the plastic wrap. "I want you to come home with me for a couple of days. Meet my parents, my brothers and my sister."

I didn't really know what to say, and I couldn't think of why I shouldn't, so I agreed. I was worried about what they would say about my age, but at that moment of doubt, Maria smiled at me, and I decided that whatever her family thought of me, it honestly wouldn't matter as long as Maria wanted to be with me.

Carmen skipped out on us at about one o'clock that afternoon, and some fifteen minutes later, I was in the shower, getting ready to go to my place to pack for Maria's, when Maria, naked as I'd ever seen her, joined me.

"Do you mind?"

I laughed. "What do you think?"

She got down on her knees in front of me, looked up and said, "I'm sure you wouldn't." Then she put her lips around my dick for the first time.

I've been the recipient of many blowjobs in the past, but none like this: she sucked on the tip while jacking the shaft with one hand and tickling my anus with the other. And she made a lot of noise, too, sucking, slurping and drooling on my stiff cock. At first, it sounded disconcerting, but then it turned me on.

Her lips moved past the tip and up my shaft and before I knew it, for the first time in my life, I was getting deepthroated. Holy shit, it felt good! She squeezed my balls and I warned her that I was going to come if she kept this up, but she kept it up.

Soon, I was unleashing my load into the back of her throat as she was on her knees giving me the blowjob of a lifetime, massaging my testicles. I seemed to come longer than I had yet, but maybe that was my imagination. Still, it felt incredible, and when she finally released my cock I looked down at her and saw jizz on her lips. She then licked her lips and swallowed it, along with the rest I had shot.

Jesus Christ—what a babe.

She stood and said, "You taste wonderful."

I didn't know how to respond to such a strange compliment, so I just laughed. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

We finished showering, she got ready and we went to my place where I packed. And then we set out for her parents' home.

She held my hand the entire drive.

Turns out, being in school at twenty-seven can have its perks. Also turns out, everything, no matter how good, can still get better.

12